BPS EndoSurge Turbo Testosterone Elevation (Sponsored Log)

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Whats up AM forum?

I was lucky enough to randomly get picked to log BPS endosurge testosterone matrix formula:

Initial thoughts:

The formula is so clean, I like that in formulas for two reasons:
1.) You know exactly what your getting
2.) What your getting is more likely to be in effacious doses
Many times companies throw a bunch of ingredients in a product and often "pixie dust" formulas and opt to have cheaper ingredients as the main bulk of the serving size.

Im not 100% sure if I can post pictures or links yet ( i believe it is 50 posts but i will double check later today)
The ingredients are as follows (ill post a pic of the label when I can post pictures)

3,4 divanilytetrahydrofuran (from stinging nettle)- I ve briefly used this in the past and remembering it being pretty effective from an individual standpoint so I like this formula already
maca 20:1 -will look up later possible dopamine agonist???? not sure
Macuna:98%-- proposedly helps you sleep, theres nothing I like better than a solid 8 or 9 hours of deep sleep
Vitamin D3 400 iu- vitamin d3 will help elevate testosterone another solid addition

The bottle is 90 servings at 3 servings a day therefore this log will be 30 days long.

Training: I designed a macrocyle (essentially a 21 week program) for myself. I take a lot of my training principles from the essentials of strength and conditioning and also in accordance with my own review of literature.
Completing my 3rd week of the 21 week program (hypertrophy phase) lifting every bodypart twice per week. Next week (4th week) will be the beginning of the strength phase. I will update everyone on lifts and etc.

Diet: Pretty clean, looking to add clean mass and eating slightly above maintainence levels. 1-1.5 grams of protein, 2-3 grams of carbs, and whatever healthy fats i can get in (per pound bodyweight)

Bodytype: Athletic/lean I played D-1 baseball and have always been pretty lean more of an ectomorph

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So happy to see these finally came in. Very sorry for the delay!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Subd brother time to kill it! I love the OG and this should only be better!

Here's to hoping mine comes in today.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Looks like we've got a good crowd in here.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
So happy to see these finally came in. Very sorry for the delay!
delay, haha i dont accept apologies for getting free product period. I would wait a year and not complain honestly. Sorry to YOU for anybody giving you any trouble for receiving something free

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The formula is so clean, I like that in formulas for two reasons:
1.) You know exactly what your getting
2.) What your getting is more likely to be in effacious doses
Many times companies throw a bunch of ingredients in a product and often "pixie dust" formulas and opt to have cheaper ingredients as the main bulk of the serving size.
That's how we roll at BPS - no hiding behind prop blends. Smart consumers want to know what they're putting in their bodies, and we do our best to make that easy and effective. :D

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
That's how we roll at BPS - no hiding behind prop blends. Smart consumers want to know what they're putting in their bodies, and we do our best to make that easy and effective. :D
I am a big supporter of BPS due to no prop blends.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I am a big supporter of BPS due to no prop blends.
agree 100% no bs, honestly did not hear of you guys until joining the AM community
Sure glad I did

About to digest my second serving of endosurge. Its too early to really report any effects but I will say I had a beast workout.

This is the last week of my hypertrophy phase in which I am training with increased frequency and higher volume. All exercises were performed with weights in the 12 rep range.

Back and Bi's
Lat Pulldown 3 sets x 12 not sure of weight somewhere around 150#
single arm db row: 80# x 3 sets x 12 reps
barbell row: 175x 3 sets x 12 reps
cable row: wt? X 3 sets x 12 reps
barbell shrug: 225 x 3 sets x 12 reps
db curl: 35# x 3 sets x 12 reps
preacher machine: wt? x 3 sets x 12 reps
cabe curl: wt? x 3 sets x 12 reps
wrist curl: 65# db x 3 sets x 10-12 reps
superset hammer curl: 30# x 3 sets x 12 reps

finished with some standing calf raises

Feeling really good plus evening class was cancelled sooo yeahhhh buddy!
Be back later tonight on the forums
Lets kill it no excuses

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's definitely a hypertrophy day - great volume and variety. I know your periodizing your routine, but don't be afraid to experiment with different rep ranges if 12 gets boring - sets of 6-10 and 15-20 can both be effective for hypertrophy too, depending on the movement.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
agreed reps will drop to roughly 6-10 next week and intensity will increase in terms of % RM

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So good he's still sleeping.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Day 2 Endosurge

Recap from last night: Sleep was incredible. Very deep and tons of dreams. I only was able to get around 7.5 hours but when I woke up I felt refreshed like I had slept 8+ hours.
Today's schedule
2capsules in the morning
2 capsules after lunch
2 capsules this evening prior to bedtime

Didn't have really anything to lift and today was supposed to be an off day but I was feeling really good and haven't trained shoulders directly in over a month so I figured I would get in there and hit em hard.
Workout:
DB shoulder press: 80# 3 sets x 12
lateral raise: 35# 3 sets x 12
seated lateral raise: 25# 3 sets x 12
hit up abs and core for bout 20 minutes

Shoulders felt strong for not receiving any direct stimulation lately. Easily could have pressed 90# x 8 but I wanted to take it easy because my next scheduled lift is chest and I will be working at a much higher % of 1RM and didn't want fatigued shoulders to effect my lifts.

2 capsules tonight I am liking what I see so far tho

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Keep it up
No doubt!

Days 3-4

Yesterday was an off day for me, took three servings of endosurge (one upon waking, one after lunch, one before bed). The sleep I have been getting has been awesome since beginning this log. I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day. Today I was able to train chest and had a really solid workout. Strength felt good and body felt good.

Chest: 80-85% 1RM
Incline barbell press: 185 3 sets by 10 reps
machine chest press: 2 plates on each side 3 sets x 10 reps
flat db fly: 50 3 sets x 10 reps
Pec deck: 3 sets x 10 reps
Workout lasted maybe an hour or so with 60-90 seconds rest between each set. I was able to dose my endosurge as 2 capsules upon waking and 2 capsules prior to working out. I will have my last serving prior to bedtime and then its lights out.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
my supp stack has pretty much been these three consistently for the past few years:
protein
bcaas
creatine

I will take a preworkout supplement if I am tired that day

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed to see results,I have a nice stock of this from the sale!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
my supp stack has pretty much been these three consistently for the past few years:
protein
bcaas
creatine

I will take a preworkout supplement if I am tired that day
Nice. What's your pre wo of choice?

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Nice. What's your pre wo of choice?
Dont really have one, i sort of bounce around. I like nitraflex and no xplode 2.0 but I like to switch things up.

Back workout today:
strength phase at 80-85% of my 1RM
barbell overhand row: 185, 195, 210 all for 10 total volume= 5900
v-grip pulldown: 160# x 3 sets x 10
cable row: 3 sets x 10
traps: plate loaded maching 3 plates and a quarter on each side
standing calf raises

Strength continues to improve. Sleep was good last night. Right now I am sleeping 8 hours and waking up before my alarm even goes off feeling refreshed. The pills are easy to swallow and really haven't given me any trouble. The dosing is simple too. Right now im liking this stuff.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying it :D

Sleep has definitely been amazing for me as well.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
waaaazzzup AM

Just took my last serving of endo for the day:

Hit legs up today:
Started off with sumo deadlifts:
365x 5, 375 x 4, 385 x 3 2 drop sets of 15 with 225
backsquat: 275x 3 sets x 10
knee extensions: 3 sets of 10
finished with some abs

Endosurge: Getting stronger thats for sure. The sleep has been really great and as a result so has my recovery. I ve been sleeping almost 8 hours right on the dot and cannot sleep anymore because when I wake up I feel so refreshed I cannot fall back asleep. With that being said I've had better energy during the day because of the quality of sleep I am getting. The dreams have been vivid and I have woken up multiple times that past few days with dreams that seem too real. All I can say is arms tomorrow LETS GOOOO!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Liking what i see bro. Keep up the good work

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we are 1 week in. I like the "getting stronger that's for sure" part! How's the libido? Any weight changes?

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Looks like we are 1 week in. I like the "getting stronger that's for sure" part! How's the libido? Any weight changes?

I mean def stronger, my PR d/l is 405 and I pulled 385 for 3. Libido is good, but its always pretty good in that department so I dont wanna give anyone false hope saying my libido is high when its always high. Weight is up about .5 to 1 pound, I just got off a cut for summer and my appetite just hasn't been the same so I have been pretty much force feeding large amounts of rice and oats. My weight has been around the 176-178 mark. Trying to get up to 185 right now

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I have confidence that you'll make 185 by the end of your run! Keep it up!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
thanks jwa, saw your schedule got pretty jammed up, hope you find some time to give this a go.
no problem and yeah man, I'm gonna run a 2 bottle log here soon once I get everything in order. Transitioning into a new 40hr job on top of the PT job I have, plus doing comedy, only leaves time to hit the gym in AM and get on here for a brief period of time.

Keep killing it though. 8)

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I have confidence that you'll make 185 by the end of your run! Keep it up!
thats def my goal is to get up to that 185 mark
I forget exactly what day im on it has to be a little over a week

ARMS
barbell curls: 95# x 8, 105 x 8, 115x 7
DB curls 45# x 3 sets x 8-10
machine preacher curls 3 sets x 10
cable curls 3 sets x 10
rope pushdowns 3 sets of 8-10 reps
vbar pushdowns 3 sets 8-10 reps
skull crushers 3 sets 8-10 reps

today was chest:
incline bench press: 195x 10, 205 x 8, 215 x 7
incline cable press 3 sets x 8-10
incline cable fly 3 sets x 8-10
flat db fly 3 sets x 8-10

forearms: 3 sets of 65# db wrist curls

Endosurge: I decided to hit chest today because I was feeling pretty good and my triceps weren't incredibly sore from the previous days workout. Strength is continuing to rise which im psyched about. Sleep has been better than ever. Hoping to get some monsterous amounts of calories in today to help pack on some lbs.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
you are killing it bronan
Thanks brohemeoth gonng go kill back here in a minute, gonna weigh in too so everyone has an idea were im at this week. FYI I slept great again last night