Lpfleiderer's Versa-1 Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Lpfleiderer's Versa-1 Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cool Getting shredded! Lpfleiderer's Versa-1 Log


    Hello All,I will be logging Versa-1 the next 4 weeks.Supplements I already take and with be using while logging:
    Orange Triad
    Omega's
    Super Cissus
    Purple Wrath
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    ALCAR
    Cordygen NanO2
    Taurine
    Hemavol
    Condense
    Hypershock Rage

    Supplements I might add in:
    AndroDrive V3
    Erase
    Not sure if I will add these or if they would be good stacking on top of Versa-1. I am only making it in the gym 3-4 times a week (or Mt Biking)because business is picking up, don't want to run AndroDrive unless I can spend 6 days a week in the gym.

    I Am currently at 150lbs, though I look about 170 (I've always had alot of volume for my weight) at %9-10 bodyfat which is the highest I have been in years. Normally around 7-8 percent when I am consistently in the gym. Doing a push-pull routine and 1 leg day a week right now till I have time to implement a larger routine. I eat clean and train very efficent. I have been training for 5 Years and am very familiar with different forms of training, diets and supplements.
    Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
    Enjoy.

  2. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Took my first dose yesterday in the morning and felt ZERO effects. Possibly because I did not workout.
    04/09/13
    Today was my second day taking Versa-1.
    Did biceps and chest today, not my normal routine, but I just felt like doing that today. I took one pill at 9am and took 1/2 packet of C4 that I had lying around with 1 scoop purple wrath, 2g taurine, 500mg COP and a half scoop of cordygen at 11:15. Today I felt it. Clean energy, clear focus, very good pumps(more of a tight feeling than a pump), good vascularity dispite my all time high body fat (although im always pretty vascular. So far I'm impressed. Looking forward to more effects. I would post some pictures for a before and after comparison, but I do not have enough posts to post pictures yet.
  3. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm in for this.

    Considering that you haven't used VERSA-1 before, I'd probably hold off on adding AndroDrive and Erase. It'll allow you to experience what the product has to offer on its own.

    That's great that you're already noticing some effects. The focus I get with VERSA-1 is awesome.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Anyone know if there is a way to bypass the 150 posts needed until I can post Images?! Took one today but it wont let me upload it.
  5. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Anyone know if there is a way to bypass the 150 posts needed until I can post Images?! Took one today but it wont let me upload it.
    I suppose you could PM Admin about it, but I'm not sure if they'd be able to change it for you. You could email the pic to someone and have them post it, or put it on instagram and link it that way. I could probably post it for you if it was on instagram as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm in.

    Def agree with breezy on this. Excited to see your results bud.
    Independent
  7. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Starting Pic

    Name:  luke.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  142.6 KB
  8. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You're already looking great man. Time to get shredded and (even more) vascular!
  9. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks bud, that was me unflexed, ill takes flexed One later before I get too far into the bottle.
    04/10/13
    I went Mt biking for 2 hours today. It def gave me some extra stamina and possibly some extra courage?!? Could be placebo, but I tried a few drops and jumps that I have never done, jumps that usually scare me. I sure noticed a focus. Left everyone in my dust lol. The focus was amazing.

    I actually began this log thinking I was gunna be disappointed with versa-1, but it's surprisingly effective. It's a very subtle but noticeable effect.

    The only downfall is that I am super sore from yesterday's workout, and I rarely get sore. Its probably because versa-1 helped me lift alittle more than usual.

    Cheers
  10. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Thanks bud, that was me unflexed, ill takes flexed One later before I get too far into the bottle.
    04/10/13
    I went Mt biking for 2 hours today. It def gave me some extra stamina and possibly some extra courage?!? Could be placebo, but I tried a few drops and jumps that I have never done, jumps that usually scare me. I sure noticed a focus. Left everyone in my dust lol. The focus was amazing.

    I actually began this log thinking I was gunna be disappointed with versa-1, but it's surprisingly effective. It's a very subtle but noticeable effect.

    The only downfall is that I am super sore from yesterday's workout, and I rarely get sore. Its probably because versa-1 helped me lift alittle more than usual.

    Cheers
    No problem bud. Sounds good.

    Congrats on the mtn. biking accomplishments man. I haven't been in years, but would like to get back at it this summer. A lot of what you've mentioned is very similar to what myself and others have experienced with VERSA-1; my focus, performance, and confidence all increase by a noticeable amount. The soreness that you're experiencing is most likely the result of a solid mind-muscle connection and workout.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Thanks bud, that was me unflexed, ill takes flexed One later before I get too far into the bottle.
    04/10/13
    I went Mt biking for 2 hours today. It def gave me some extra stamina and possibly some extra courage?!? Could be placebo, but I tried a few drops and jumps that I have never done, jumps that usually scare me. I sure noticed a focus. Left everyone in my dust lol. The focus was amazing.

    I actually began this log thinking I was gunna be disappointed with versa-1, but it's surprisingly effective. It's a very subtle but noticeable effect.

    The only downfall is that I am super sore from yesterday's workout, and I rarely get sore. Its probably because versa-1 helped me lift alittle more than usual.

    Cheers
    Great starting physique.

    Very cool you are enjoying VERSA 1 thus far. I too would love to get back into mountain biking as I have one sitting in my garage collecting dust lol.
    Independent
  12. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,405
    Rep Power
    1096271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In! Lpfleiderer, your forearms are ridiculous! What did you do to get those things? That's awesome to hear that you're already noticing something from VERSA-1™. It's only going to get better from here on out!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  13. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    In! Lpfleiderer, your forearms are ridiculous! What did you do to get those things? That's awesome to hear that you're already noticing something from VERSA-1(TM). It's only going to get better from here on out!
    Lol thanks, I always get complemented on my forearms,they've always been vascular, but the size came once I started working out. I'll have someone post a back picture soon so it can be compared to the end results.
  14. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    04/12/13


    So today was back and triceps day. Trying to switch up my routine(back and biceps are usually my favorite). Did a scoop of condense, ALCAR, Purple Wrath, 2g COP and Versa-1 preworkout.

    Definitely felt good pumps and focus. Didn't feel the versa as strong today as I did the past 2 workouts, but it was still very noticeable. Was in a rush and didn't hit my upper traps as well as I wanted but other than that I felt great. I will have someone post a back picture for me later.

    Thanks for the support!
  15. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Starting Pic


    Name:  luke (525x700).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  206.1 KB
  16. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Above picture is me today 4/12/13, day 4 taking versa-1, I weighed in at 151lbs.
  17. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Strong looking back brother. Arms are impressive as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Advanced Member
    Type O Hero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    874
    Rep Power
    73447

    Reputation Reputation

    Versa-1 is crap... I'll advocate supplements that work all day, but sadly Versa-1 failed to deliver.. Anything.

    I think a while from now you'll start seeing the ingredients of Versa-1 put into a lot of proprietary blends, and eventually it'll be cheap. I think right now they're just trying to bank on something "new." It's not even worth $40 to give it a shot, in my opinion. Maybe if it were $20 a bottle, I'd say go for it.

    Most all of the positive reviews came from people who acknowledged they were given the supplement for free by UPS. I'm not saying UPS paid them to say good things, but more often than not, people seem to give great reviews for a product when they got it for free. I don't know why.. Maybe because they think that the company will pick them again in the future?
  19. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Versa-1 is crap... I'll advocate supplements that work all day, but sadly Versa-1 failed to deliver.. Anything.

    I think a while from now you'll start seeing the ingredients of Versa-1 put into a lot of proprietary blends, and eventually it'll be cheap. I think right now they're just trying to bank on something "new." It's not even worth $40 to give it a shot, in my opinion. Maybe if it were $20 a bottle, I'd say go for it.

    Most all of the positive reviews came from people who acknowledged they were given the supplement for free by UPS. I'm not saying UPS paid them to say good things, but more often than not, people seem to give great reviews for a product when they got it for free. I don't know why.. Maybe because they think that the company will pick them again in the future?
    You are entitled to your opinion of it. Maybe they are just trying to bank on something new, maybe they are trying to make a quality product, but either way I'm going to see if it works. Not sure why you think UPS would give them the supplement for free. :-)

    I did not get my bottle for free, though that would have been nice.
    I'm simply giving my unbiased opinion on the product. I'm on day 4 of 30 so we will see how well it works for me.

    Enjoy my log sir!
  20. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    04/13/13

    Didn't workout today, still feeling sore from yesterday's workout. Triceps are killing me today. Gonna take it easy and hit the gym really hard tomorrow.

    Cheers
  21. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,405
    Rep Power
    1096271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Back and tris look good. That's impressive for only 150ish lb. body weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Lol thanks, I always get complemented on my forearms,they've always been vascular, but the size came once I started working out. I'll have someone post a back picture soon so it can be compared to the end results.
    I guess just crazy forearm genetics. Most people would have to do a lot of direct forearm work to get them that well developed.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  22. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Back and tris look good. That's impressive for only 150ish lb. body weight.I guess just crazy forearm genetics. Most people would have to do a lot of direct forearm work to get them that well developed.
    Thanks! Yea, I never do direct forearm work, though I probably should. They always get super tired or too pumped up to grip anything when I workout my back and biceps. Dunno if that make sense but it hurts sometimes.
  23. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    04/14/13

    Day 6 taking Versa-1

    Took Versa-1 today with my pre workout.

    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1 scoop Cordygen
    2g Taurine
    2g COP
    1g ALCAR
    1 scoop Condense


    I was feeling exhausted today and didn't feel like going to the gym, went on a bike ride instead. I was going to just do 10-15 miles, but it turned into around 22. Barely made it home. Didn't feel the effects of it as much as the past few days. Going to get some quality rest and hit try to hit the gym super hard tomorrow. My triceps are still sore from 3 days ago, which is weird cuz I rarely get sore. Hopefully they'll feel better for Chest/Triceps/Shoulders tomorrow.

    Thanks for all the support!
  24. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,405
    Rep Power
    1096271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Thanks! Yea, I never do direct forearm work, though I probably should. They always get super tired or too pumped up to grip anything when I workout my back and biceps. Dunno if that make sense but it hurts sometimes.
    I wouldn't worry about doing direct forearm work in your case, unless you want crazy forearms that are out of proportion with the rest of you. Consider it a gift and leave them alone haha.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  25. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    04/15/13
    Day 7
    Chest and Tris workout today. I lifted about the same weight that I usually do, I felt really good though. My mood is definitely enhanced, feeling great. Noticed I had a much better pump during this workout than usual. As far as strength goes, nothing noteworthy.

    4/16/13
    Day 8

    Today is rest day, got tons of work to catch up on. One year anniversary with my girlfriend is this weekend so I have to crunch a few days work into one. Taking Friday, Saturday, Sunday off work and heading to the beach.
    Starting to notice a slight leaning/ hardening effect since I started this log, but I cant credit it just to versa, my diet has been on par. Going to try to hit the gym hard tomorrow before work.

    Cheers.
  26. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/15/13
    Day 7
    Chest and Tris workout today. I lifted about the same weight that I usually do, I felt really good though. My mood is definitely enhanced, feeling great. Noticed I had a much better pump during this workout than usual. As far as strength goes, nothing noteworthy.

    4/16/13
    Day 8

    Today is rest day, got tons of work to catch up on. One year anniversary with my girlfriend is this weekend so I have to crunch a few days work into one. Taking Friday, Saturday, Sunday off work and heading to the beach.
    Starting to notice a slight leaning/ hardening effect since I started this log, but I cant credit it just to versa, my diet has been on par. Going to try to hit the gym hard tomorrow before work.

    Cheers.
    Nice update man. Mood enhancement is always a plus.

    Enjoy your anniversary. I can't wait until it's warm enough around here to hit the beach
  27. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice update man. Mood enhancement is always a plus.

    Enjoy your anniversary. I can't wait until it's warm enough around here to hit the beach
    Thanks! Its beach weather most of the year here in FL! I get to show my hard work more often! lol Keeps me motivated to be in the gym!
  28. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/15/13
    Day 7
    Chest and Tris workout today. I lifted about the same weight that I usually do, I felt really good though. My mood is definitely enhanced, feeling great. Noticed I had a much better pump during this workout than usual. As far as strength goes, nothing noteworthy.

    4/16/13
    Day 8

    Today is rest day, got tons of work to catch up on. One year anniversary with my girlfriend is this weekend so I have to crunch a few days work into one. Taking Friday, Saturday, Sunday off work and heading to the beach.
    Starting to notice a slight leaning/ hardening effect since I started this log, but I cant credit it just to versa, my diet has been on par. Going to try to hit the gym hard tomorrow before work.

    Cheers.
    Awesome update, enhanced mood along with pumps :winning:

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post

    Thanks! Its beach weather most of the year here in FL! I get to show my hard work more often! lol Keeps me motivated to be in the gym!
    So jealous! Love the climate in FL
    Enjoy bud
    Independent
  29. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    04/17/13

    Day 9

    Took Versa-1 first thing in the morning. Was getting super pumped for my workout, music playing to get me motivated, the whole 9 yards. Was about to mix my pre workout, when I decided to double check my schedule. I forgot about a meeting in 30 minutes that would last until my regular workload would persist. No time for the gym! Talk about a buzz kill!

    Back and Bi day tomorrow. Going to try to channel my anger/disappointment from missing my workout today. Also thinking about taking 1/2 a packet of a Game Day sample I got in the mail. I've never tried it before, never tried anything with Dendrobium in it, so I'm trying to be careful not to over stim.


    any dosing recommendations for the Game Day?!

    I also got a free sample of The Curse with my last shipment. Looks dissapointing. anyone have experience with this either?!


  30. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,405
    Rep Power
    1096271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/15/13Day 7Chest and Tris workout today. I lifted about the same weight that I usually do, I felt really good though. My mood is definitely enhanced, feeling great. Noticed I had a much better pump during this workout than usual. As far as strength goes, nothing noteworthy.4/16/13Day 8Today is rest day, got tons of work to catch up on. One year anniversary with my girlfriend is this weekend so I have to crunch a few days work into one. Taking Friday, Saturday, Sunday off work and heading to the beach. Starting to notice a slight leaning/ hardening effect since I started this log, but I cant credit it just to versa, my diet has been on par. Going to try to hit the gym hard tomorrow before work. Cheers.
    Sounds like good things are happening. I'm interested to see where the rest of the run takes you. Enjoy your anniversary!
    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    I also got a free sample of The Curse with my last shipment. Looks dissapointing. anyone have experience with this either?!
    I've tried a couple samples of it before. It wasn't anything special to me, but it definitely did feel like it had a hearty serving of beta alanine in it.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  31. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    04/18/13

    Day 10

    Took 1 Versa-1 with Preworkout drink.
    Preworkout drink:

    1 Scoop Purple Wrath
    2G Taurine
    500mg COP
    Scoop Cordygen
    1G ALCAR
    1 sample packet of GameDay (approx scoop I think, which is recommended dose)

    Today is Back and Biceps day. My favorite day.

    Strength:0
    Pumps:8
    Focus:6
    Energy:7
    Endurance:5
    Vascularity:7


    Felt super weak today. Pumps were ok.
    Usually Dumbbell Curl: 40x10 45x8 50x8
    Today I did: 40x10 40x8 40x8

    Usually do pullups: 15, 12, 8 weighted with 45lbs
    Today I did: 10, 8, 6 with 35lb weight.

    Rows were down about 25lbs as well.
    NO MIND MUSCLE CONNECTION TODAY.
    Should have stuck to condense or Jack3d micro PWO.
    Can’t blame the workout on Versa-1 since I switched up from my normal PWO.
    Won’t be trying GameDay again. It gave me moderate pumps with a caffeine-like energy buzz. Not much focus at all.

    Ill be on Vacation this weekend so don’t expect a log for a few more days! Can’t wait to relax in the sun!!! Cheers!!
  32. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,405
    Rep Power
    1096271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome...have fun on your vacation Lpfleiderer! Where are you going?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  33. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Awesome...have fun on your vacation Lpfleiderer! Where are you going?
    Just got back from 3 days at Daytona Beach! It rained alot of the time, but still managed to get sunburnt and have alota fun with my girlfriend and enjoyed the downtime. I ate like crazy, 3 solid cheat days for me. Super pumped to get back in the gym after those days off, even though I know I needed the rest.
  34. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    04/19/13-04/21/13

    Days 11-13

    Non-training days. Vacation with my girlfriend and 3 solid cheat days. Took my Versa-1 every morning. Noticed some increased vascularity (my girlfriend pointed it out). That was nice. I think my body needed the rest. Hitting the gym super hard tomorrow. Cant wait!
  35. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Just got back from 3 days at Daytona Beach! It rained alot of the time, but still managed to get sunburnt and have alota fun with my girlfriend and enjoyed the downtime. I ate like crazy, 3 solid cheat days for me. Super pumped to get back in the gym after those days off, even though I know I needed the rest.
    Good to hear you had a lot of fun! I went to Daytona back in high school and had a blast. Sometimes a few days of rest can be quite beneficial.

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/19/13-04/21/13

    Days 11-13

    Non-training days. Vacation with my girlfriend and 3 solid cheat days. Took my Versa-1 every morning. Noticed some increased vascularity (my girlfriend pointed it out). That was nice. I think my body needed the rest. Hitting the gym super hard tomorrow. Cant wait!
    It's always nice when others start noticing your changes. Look forward to your big return bud!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    04/22/13

    Day 14

    While I was off on vacation this weekend, had 3 mega cheat days. Packed on alittle in the midsection, but I'm sure I will make up for that this week! I missed the Europa convention. Luckily, my training partner brought me back some samples and some pics!

    Took my Versa with breakfast about 2 1/2 hrs before hitting the gym.

    Pre Workout Mix:

    1 packet Finaflex Ignite 2 sample
    2g COP
    2.5g Taurine
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1/2 scoop Cordygen.
    This was a good combo!

    Had an awesome workout today! Felt fantastic in the gym! Killed Chest and Tri's! Tricep pump was insane! I'm pretty sure its a combo of Versa-1, A solid Pre-workout mix and the past 3 days of rest I had.

    I used to train to increase my max on bench, deadlift, machines, curls ECT, but ever since my shoulder injury about a year and a half ago, I train for max x8 reps. This helps keep me from hurting my shoulder again while still growing and getting stronger.

    I usually do dumbbell bench with
    12x60lb
    10x70lb
    10x80
    6-8x90 (If I feel up to it that day.)

    Today I switched it up and did barbell for the first time in about a year(other that out of curiosity at the start of this log when I did 185x10), it really bothers my shoulder. Once I bench past 185 my shoulder starts to hurt really bad. Before I hurt my shoulder, I could rep 225x10 and max 295(at only 145lbs. Those were the glory days,I don't compare to those days anymore. Doubt I'll ever reach that max again. 225x10 is very attainable though, one of my goals for the summer). I haven't been anywhere close to that in 2 1/2 years, mainly because of shoulder pain. Closest I have came it that is 185x10.

    I was VERY surprised at how well my shoulder held up today.

    Barbell Bench:
    145x12 Warm up
    165x10
    185x10
    205x8(new PR)

    Super stoked about doing 205 again without shoulder pain! Haven't done that in forever!

    Edit: Weighed in at 152 today. +1 lb since start of Versa-1

    Excited for the next 2 Weeks!

    Sorry If this log is confusing or redundant, still tweaking alittle from my workout

    Cheers!
  37. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    04/22/13

    Day 14

    While I was off on vacation this weekend, had 3 mega cheat days. Packed on alittle in the midsection, but I'm sure I will make up for that this week! I missed the Europa convention. Luckily, my training partner brought me back some samples and some pics!

    Took my Versa with breakfast about 2 1/2 hrs before hitting the gym.

    Pre Workout Mix:

    1 packet Finaflex Ignite 2 sample
    2g COP
    2.5g Taurine
    1 scoop Purple Wrath
    1/2 scoop Cordygen.
    This was a good combo!

    Had an awesome workout today! Felt fantastic in the gym! Killed Chest and Tri's! Tricep pump was insane! I'm pretty sure its a combo of Versa-1, A solid Pre-workout mix and the past 3 days of rest I had.

    I used to train to increase my max on bench, deadlift, machines, curls ECT, but ever since my shoulder injury about a year and a half ago, I train for max x8 reps. This helps keep me from hurting my shoulder again while still growing and getting stronger.

    I usually do dumbbell bench with
    12x60lb
    10x70lb
    10x80
    6-8x90 (If I feel up to it that day.)

    Today I switched it up and did barbell for the first time in about a year(other that out of curiosity at the start of this log when I did 185x10), it really bothers my shoulder. Once I bench past 185 my shoulder starts to hurt really bad. Before I hurt my shoulder, I could rep 225x10 and max 295(at only 145lbs. Those were the glory days,I don't compare to those days anymore. Doubt I'll ever reach that max again. 225x10 is very attainable though, one of my goals for the summer). I haven't been anywhere close to that in 2 1/2 years, mainly because of shoulder pain. Closest I have came it that is 185x10.

    I was VERY surprised at how well my shoulder held up today.

    Barbell Bench:
    145x12 Warm up
    165x10
    185x10
    205x8(new PR)

    Super stoked about doing 205 again without shoulder pain! Haven't done that in forever!

    Edit: Weighed in at 152 today. +1 lb since start of Versa-1

    Excited for the next 2 Weeks!

    Sorry If this log is confusing or redundant, still tweaking alittle from my workout

    Cheers!
    Congrats on the PR bud! Glad you enjoyed your vacation as well. I can't wait for a few days of free eating :-).
    Independent
  38. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,364
    Rep Power
    3751492

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Congrats on the PR man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Congrats on the PR man!
    Thanks! I consider it a PR because its the heaviest I have gone post-shoulder injury. I've lifted alot more than this in the past, but after my injury, I took about 5 months off. So thats my PR post-injury! More to come!
  40. New Member
    lpfleiderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    104054

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Breezy11, Bean5er and Classic34, do any of you know if it is ok to stack Versa-1 with Ephedrine? Was thinking about stacking it with bronkaid the last 2 weeks for some added fat loss. What do you guys think?!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Log: Leangains with Test Powder, Erase, Versa-1
    By Driven2lift in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Versa-1, C20, OEP Log
    By marcusz16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 10:24 PM
  3. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
  4. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:03 PM
  5. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 07:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in