It's a woMAN's GAME DAY too! (Sponsored)

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
MAN Sports just happens to be sponsoring a women this time around.. And what did they choose to give this women?
GAME DAY!!!!​

First off here's a little about the product and what it is...

The Ultimate Performance Aid

Sometimes you work your ass off for what seems like an eternity, then finally breakthroughs start happening, everything starts clicking, the heavens open up, & BOOM it happens; PERFECTION. This was it for us – we kicked the door off the hinges with the New Game Day!

I can’t compare this to anything I’ve ever taken before – because there has never been anything even remotely comparable to this feeling. I can say that it is absolutely game changing. After one scoop, you will forever be ruined – none of the other pre-workouts sitting in your stash will compare. Soon they will all turn with expired expiration dates. But you won’t care – nothing else can compare to the best workouts of your life. Game Day will be your new superior performance aid of choice.

A few lucky alpha & beta testers that I keep close to me know this feeling & have been begging for a full bottle since they had their 1 scoop to try in early testing.

Don’t be fooled – this is not another 5 gram serving with 50% of the powder in your scoop consisting of a flavoring mix. It seems everyone keeps making the serving scoop smaller & smaller to create a new “Concentrated” aka “Under Dosed” product.

Think about it… if concentrates were really concentrated – wouldn’t the ingredients be higher extracts? Alkaloids? Far More Potent? If you don’t see any form of actual concentrated ingredients – you just bought an overpriced fat burner powder. Please don’t fall for this marketing scheme.

Game Day is enhanced with Industry Breakthrough Dendrobium Alkaloids. Yes there are cheaper, more generic options like Dendrobium Extracts, but raw Dendrobium Extracts can be crude & take nearly 100x the dosage to evoke any energy. After beta-testing all different strengths of Dendrobium we couldn’t settle for anything less than the absolute strongest; Alkaloids.

We wanted something that within the first sip could promote rushing tunnel vision, clear driven focus, & enhanced mind to muscle connection – Dendrobium Alkaloids did just this.

GPLC Muscle Pumps

This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!

GMS Super Hydration

Pure GMS (glycerol monostearate) is a sweet-tasting supplement which, when mixed with water solutions, is able to increase their osmolarity. Because the human body requires the osmolarity of body fluids to remain fairly constant, supplementing glycerol stimulates the absorption and retention of water in order to counter the increase in osmolarity that would otherwise occur.

To put it another way, supplementing glycerol and water allows the ingested water to be retained by the body longer – keeping you hydrated to perform longer, much longer.

Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties (IgG & IGF-1)

Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotes accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

Pure PF3 is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties that are under dosed in nearly all proteins.
Start Growing As If You Were Being Nursed

Most likely the only two times in your life that your body has had elevated levels of growth factors & IgG (immunoglobulin G & IGF-1) was if you were nursed as an infant and when your body transitioned from adolescence to adulthood. Get ready to see the difference in your physique. Fast.

Increased Nutrient Bioavailability

Pure PF3™ has a very High-Molecular Weight of 160,000 when comparing to the closest before releasing Pure PF3™ was 45,000. The High Molecular Weight acts as a vacuum pulling every nutrient that you take with it immediately into your blood stream. Taking other anabolic nutrients (i.e. creatine (Orotine), BCAA’s (Figure Fuel)) only promotes their increased absorption & bioavailability.

Doesn’t Stop There… Pure PF3 Aids Recovery

Once in your blood stream the molecular weight acts complete opposite & digest very slow. Keeping amino acids for a longer period of time in your blood stream which promotes better absorption, assimilation, and bio-availability while reducing the body’s need to break down lean muscle tissue for physiological purposes. Pure PF3™ is completely unique due to its size & structure of the molecule precisely the right size for absorption, not too big, and not too small.

And the Taste, you wonder?… it tastes like freakn’ CANDY!

Nutrition Facts †

Serving Size 1/2 Scoop
Servings Per Container 60

Amount Per Serving
Serving % DV
Calories 6 -
Sugar 0 -
Protein 1 g -
Carbs 1 -
Instant Nitric Oxide Stumulator Blend 2135 mg -
Concentrated Growth Factors 500 mg -
IR Energy Blend 252 mg -

Proprietary Blends
Instant Nitric Oxide Stumulator Blend
Glycerol Monostearate, GlycoCarn (Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL), L-Norvaline, Rutacaerpine.
Concentrated Growth Factors
Pure PF3
IR Energy Blend
Caffeine (as Anhydrous), Dendriobium Alkaloids, Rauwolscine, Black Tea (20% Theaflavins), L-Tyrosine (as N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine)

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Fruit Punch, Soy Lecithin, FD&C Red #4, Sucralose.

Alright, Alright, Alright Got enough info about it now? Me too.. that why I'm stoked to try it!! And very interested to see what Game Day will do for a women's body, since loggers are all men except me this should be pretty damn fun!!

Now I have a 10 Day supply but because of my small body, low weight and bf% I should have a lot more then 10 days worth, I'm going to start out with it at very low doses, then work my way up till I get it to that sweet spot that my body preforms best at, I got my bottle late Monday night so I'll be logging tomorrow after noon..

About me:
Sex: Female
Weight: 114
Height: 5'3
Other Supplements/vitamins: NONE
Goals: 105 by Fall 2013

Ready to get the GAMES started!!

neddo

neddo

Awards
105! On that tiny status :cool:

Innnn for the first woMAN Game Day experiences I've heard from.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
105! On that tiny status :cool:

Innnn for the first woMAN Game Day experiences I've heard from.
Yeah I don't see 105 happening honestly cause of how small I am already, I see a reduction in bf%, gaining muscle mass and toning up happening by then though, I should be pretty lean by the start of summer.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the thread name! Go get 'em Lacey!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go by the mirror...who cares how much you weigh unless a competition dictates it.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
in for this, this should be awesome :)

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Wow my gym session sucked.. Had nothing to do with Game Day more of where I went to the gym today.. Never again.. Will update later when I get home!!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Ayye, I echo the above with regards to your weight. Ideal body weight for chicks -> 100# for first 5' + 5# per inch over; just an equation if you're interested haha.

Sorry to hear about your lift though, everybody has the days where they're just not fully there psychologically but it seems yours may be a bit left of center in that respect lol.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Dumbbell upright row: 5x 12,12,12
Wide grip lat pull down: 40x 12 60x 12,12
Pull ups (unassisted): 4 (Between all sets)
Bent over dumbbell rows: 10x 12, 12, 12 Weighted sit ups: 3 lbs ball, 2 sets, 20 reps

Like I said I didn't do much today cause I went on the marine corps base to a different gym and seemed like everyone was doing shoulders today so I couldn't really get to what I needed to, I also ran a half mile.

Believe me won't be going back to that gym, I started off my dose very low today like under 1/4 of a scoop and it didn't do much so I'm gonna up the dose Thursday when I go, I would be going tomorrow but I have to work so I won't be able to make it out.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
sorry about the poor gym session, hopefully the next go-round goes over better

neddo

neddo

Awards
Hopefully .5 ish scoop treats ya better. A lady friend here tried just under .5 and loved it (workout noobie, was pretty funny with her first dosing and noting the focus/energy that wouldn't end hahaha).

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully .5 ish scoop treats ya better. A lady friend here tried just under .5 and loved it (workout noobie, was pretty funny with her first dosing and noting the focus/energy that wouldn't end hahaha).
This! I gave one of my girl friends that lifted with me last week 1/2 scp GD + 1 scp of Body Octane and she loved it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see today's routine!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Must...bite tongue...

Kill it!
Lolz knew someone would say something

looking forward to today's updates :) , hopefully didn't go too hard :tongue2:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life is hard: be harder!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get hard or go home...wait...wut :tounge-in-cheek:

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Alright the long anticipated log!!
So of course I took the GameDay before I went today, and let me just say it worked wonders! I had focus for days, and my drive was intense! I did .5 of a scoop today and will continue on with that much from here on out!

Chest/Arms

Barbell Bench Press: 50x 10, 10, 10
Cable Flyes: 15x 12, 12, 12
Push up's: 2 Sets, 15 Reps
Bicep Curls: 8x 12, 10x 12, 12
Lying Tricep Extensions: 10x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell Cross Jab: 10x 21, 21, 21 < 12 on each arm

Seriously powered through this workout in under an hour! Really can't wait for Shoulders on Monday!! And I know I'm gonna be sore tomorrow... BTW took some pics for you guys.. :) Enjoy!

Attachments

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're making a lot of guys happy with this log! Of course, we at MAN Sports are happy that we're able to in some way help fuel your workouts! Keep up the good work and keep progressing!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout, great pics.. love the ink... Keep up the hard work!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nice update + solid arm tat, digggiin' it.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
great numbers there, and glad Game Day gave you such a great kick prior to training. great pics too btw :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good girl. Ink is awesome too. What is the caffiene content of Gameday? You are the second logger that has dropped down from full dosing.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Looking good girl. Ink is awesome too. What is the caffiene content of Gameday? You are the second logger that has dropped down from full dosing.
Well when we started they told us that .5 of a scoop should be enough, I started out lower then that and worked my way up.. Caffeine content is right around 250mg

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
In fact the serving size is only supposed to be 1/2 scoop..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well when we started they told us that .5 of a scoop should be enough, I started out lower then that and worked my way up.. Caffeine content is right around 250mg
Thx, what is the reasoning behind such a lower dose reccomendation? Looking at the caffiene content in it has me going with 1 1/2 scoops minimum. Lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx, what is the reasoning behind such a lower dose reccomendation? Looking at the caffiene content in it has me going with 1 1/2 scoops minimum. Lol
1/2 scoop = 1 serving = 200 mg caffeine

1 scoop = 2 servings = 400 mg caffeine

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We want to give enough flexibility to the users to dose what they want, but we're finding that going past one scoop doesn't actually have much benefit. Can't work out well if you're tweaking!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
1/2 scoop = 1 serving = 200 mg caffeine

1 scoop = 2 servings = 400 mg caffeine
Yeah 1/2 scoop was almost to much for me.. It got me right on that thin line where I was almost to the point of tweaking but I was still able to put out a damn good workout

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've applied to log this in Piston's thread... I am usually 2-3 scoop preworkout guy (very stim tolerant).. so would really like to see what 1 scoop of this stuff does for me!

Have a good shoulder workout on Monday, Danger..

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
I've applied to log this in Piston's thread... I am usually 2-3 scoop preworkout guy (very stim tolerant).. so would really like to see what 1 scoop of this stuff does for me!

Have a good shoulder workout on Monday, Danger..
Thanks I will for sure, yeah stuff is dangerous for sure the right amount an you feel like you can move mountains!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same for me so I'm curious as well.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Had a great workout again today, GameDay is def treating me right. Focus was all in today and I pushed hard to speed through my workout with low rest periods.

Shoulders/abs

Dumbbell shoulder press: 10x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell upright row: 8x 10, 10, 10
Wide grip lat pull down: 57.5x 12, 12, 12
Unassisted pull ups: 5, 5, 4
Bent over row: 10x 10 between all sets then switched to 12x 10 between sets
Twisted decline dumbbell sit-ups: 10x 1 set of 25 reps
Hanging knee raise: 1 set, 25 reps
Decline crunches: 1 set, 25 reps

Powered through with crazy focus today! And I just want to take a second to talk about the taste of GameDay, I HATE fruit punch flavor so I was really scared to try it, but after that first sip I loved it.. It really taste like candy!! Lets be real here no one likes the taste of most pre workouts but this.. Trust me this you'll love!!

Until Wednesday, take care!! And stay posted!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a great workout again today, GameDay is def treating me right. Focus was all in today and I pushed hard to speed through my workout with low rest periods.

Shoulders/abs

Dumbbell shoulder press: 10x 12, 12, 12
Dumbbell upright row: 8x 10, 10, 10
Wide grip lat pull down: 57.5x 12, 12, 12
Unassisted pull ups: 5, 5, 4
Bent over row: 10x 10 between all sets then switched to 12x 10 between sets
Twisted decline dumbbell sit-ups: 10x 1 set of 25 reps
Hanging knee raise: 1 set, 25 reps
Decline crunches: 1 set, 25 reps

Powered through with crazy focus today! And I just want to take a second to talk about the taste of GameDay, I HATE fruit punch flavor so I was really scared to try it, but after that first sip I loved it.. It really taste like candy!! Lets be real here no one likes the taste of most pre workouts but this.. Trust me this you'll love!!

Until Wednesday, take care!! And stay posted!!
awesome news! glad to see you are loving your product. always good to see reviews on taste because so many people go by that vs results it will/can deliver. always good to have both!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus, endurance, taste...seems to have it all! Nice workout Lacey.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update Danger, solid workout.. Like the sound of the intense focus.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Hahahaha still hyped up from my pre workout lol, felt like my workout was basically nothing today and you guys are gonna love this!!! I did squats for the first time EVER today :) so I'm pretty damn excited to share this one!!

Legs/back

Dumbbell stiff leg dead life: 30x 10, 20x 12, 12
Standing cable hamstring curl: 12.5x 12, 12, 12 each leg
Basic squats: 120x 12, 180x 12, 12
Hip extensions: 12.5x 12, 12, 12 each leg
One arm dumbbell row: 12x 12, 12, 12 each arm
Back extension: 90x 12, 100x 12, 12
Push ups between sets: 5 reps

Ok so there it is.. Someone in my older thread told me I really need to start working on my hamstrings, not sure if he's following along on this log or not but I took his advice obviously. He was right about what he said though, it was pretty obvious that I needed to do something about them so my legs didn't bow in further then they already are, (see attached picture) I def noticed how weak my hamstrings really are from those squats, though I could have easily squared over 200lbs I couldn't because of a knee injury that I had back in high school.. Hopefully keeping up with this hamstring workout I have going on will help strengthen my right knee more and reduce the bowing effect on my legs.

With that said I hope everyone is having a great week and I shall update again on Friday with my chest and arm workout.. Feel free to give me your feed back!! I'm heading out to the beach to get my tan on!!

These pictures are not updated, they are pictures taken about a month ago..

Attachments