It's a woMAN's GAME DAY too! (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    So before I go to the gym I want to see if I can get a bit of a discussion going here.. I have a new goal, and I need to at least see results in a month.. If not be where I want to be.. Here's what's up:

    I got a new job for a restaurant that will be opening in my town in July.. Catch is I'm gonna be recruiting other hot girls to work there as well starting June 3rd.. Requirements for the job are that you have a hot ass body, which obviously I have cause I was first hired.. Anyway with that said I want and need to tone my mid section, I have a lot of trouble losing the weight I have and my pudge in my stomach along with my thighs, I hate them lol I know a lot of men think thick thighs are sexy, and ill agree to an extent, I need to tone up big time!!

    Now here's where the problems start, I don't have the money to stick to an 1800 cal diet or anywhere even close to it, lets just say other then some pb&j sandwiches and a protein bar here and there all I'm eating is ramen, so I need an effective way that works fast to cut the belly fat, and tone my abs.. I know running will be good as long as I start again and keep to it.. So here's my questions..

    How much cardio do you think I should do in order to meet my goal?

    Is there anything else that I could do to help cut quick and get tone?

    Look forward to your answers!
    You could try a protein sparing modified fast (psmf) type diet. It's pretty extreme and cannot be maintained for long but for a month it should be ok. Other than that HIIT, circuits, drop sets, caloric deficit etc etc all the normal stuff


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Try circuit training. I leaned up quite a bit a couple years ago doing 3 days a week of 35 minutes weight training and two days cardio in between. You could pair upper body exercises immediately followed by lower body exercises. Or you could work out top-down or bottom-up; legs followed by abs, bench, arms, etc. Keep rest periods short and watch the sweat and fat melt off!

    Oh, as for this restaurant, pics or it didn't happen!
    Lol look up Twin Peaks Restaurant and you'll get an idea
    -DangerLace-
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Lol look up Twin Peaks Restaurant and you'll get an idea
    Oh, I've got ideas all right...yowza!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  4. Name:  twin-peaks-pt2-500-23.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  137.2 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Very short rest periods between sets, and HIIT training.. Are you not able to take in protein powder? And would you consider an ECA stack?
    •   
       


  6. Just googled it... good god! When you start can you post a pic of you in your 'uniform' lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    So before I go to the gym I want to see if I can get a bit of a discussion going here.. I have a new goal, and I need to at least see results in a month.. If not be where I want to be.. Here's what's up:

    I got a new job for a restaurant that will be opening in my town in July.. Catch is I'm gonna be recruiting other hot girls to work there as well starting June 3rd.. Requirements for the job are that you have a hot ass body, which obviously I have cause I was first hired.. Anyway with that said I want and need to tone my mid section, I have a lot of trouble losing the weight I have and my pudge in my stomach along with my thighs, I hate them lol I know a lot of men think thick thighs are sexy, and ill agree to an extent, I need to tone up big time!!

    Now here's where the problems start, I don't have the money to stick to an 1800 cal diet or anywhere even close to it, lets just say other then some pb&j sandwiches and a protein bar here and there all I'm eating is ramen, so I need an effective way that works fast to cut the belly fat, and tone my abs.. I know running will be good as long as I start again and keep to it.. So here's my questions..

    How much cardio do you think I should do in order to meet my goal?

    Is there anything else that I could do to help cut quick and get tone?

    Look forward to your answers!
    keep sodium low (ramen), fasted cardio is great. dont do the same kind of cardio every day either. change it up.

    jump rope, HIIT, swimming
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Lol look up Twin Peaks Restaurant and you'll get an idea
    bone daddy's is the new twin peaks like twin peaks was the new hooters
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Just googled it... good god! When you start can you post a pic of you in your 'uniform' lol
    Yes I will just for you guys enjoyment
    -DangerLace-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Very short rest periods between sets, and HIIT training.. Are you not able to take in protein powder? And would you consider an ECA stack?
    No I can't afford it :/
    -DangerLace-

  11. I'm not going to even attempt fostering false hopes.

    Your diet will dictate progress more than anything you could possibly do exercise wise. "Abs are made in the kitchen" only exemplifies my point, and moreso applicable to your situation. and Ramen is chock full of absolutely nothing beneficial for your goal :/

    That said, HIIT and ECYa are paramount with respects to fat loss - but if you're in too hard a caloric deficit you will be murdering muscle and your metabolic system.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'm not going to even attempt fostering false hopes.

    Your diet will dictate progress more than anything you could possibly do exercise wise. "Abs are made in the kitchen" only exemplifies my point, and moreso applicable to your situation. and Ramen is chock full of absolutely nothing beneficial for your goal :/

    That said, HIIT and ECYa are paramount with respects to fat loss - but if you're in too hard a caloric deficit you will be murdering muscle and your metabolic system.
    agreed
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'm not going to even attempt fostering false hopes.

    Your diet will dictate progress more than anything you could possibly do exercise wise. "Abs are made in the kitchen" only exemplifies my point, and moreso applicable to your situation. and Ramen is chock full of absolutely nothing beneficial for your goal :/

    That said, HIIT and ECYa are paramount with respects to fat loss - but if you're in too hard a caloric deficit you will be murdering muscle and your metabolic system.
    Yeah I kinda figured that.. When I was with DD he helped me stick to y diet but he was also supplying all the food.. And that's when I saw the most improvement.. Here lately I haven't seen much change, only in strength.. Also when I start this job making $10 an hour and woking as much as I want I'll be able to eat right and get back on an 1800 cal diet along with buying protein powder too
    -DangerLace-

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Yeah I kinda figured that.. When I was with DD he helped me stick to y diet but he was also supplying all the food.. And that's when I saw the most improvement.. Here lately I haven't seen much change, only in strength.. Also when I start this job making $10 an hour and woking as much as I want I'll be able to eat right and get back on an 1800 cal diet along with buying protein powder too
    if you need help with supplements while on a budget, Forskolin-95 is cheap and very effective.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    if you need help with supplements while on a budget, Forskolin-95 is cheap and very effective.
    Until I start that new job I can't afford anything extra.. I know it's sh*ty
    -DangerLace-

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Until I start that new job I can't afford anything extra.. I know it's sh*ty
    well, for future reference:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...5-60-caps.html
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  17. Wow I'm de-motivated as F*** now.. Ill post my workout later.. Guys kinda crushed my spirits..
    -DangerLace-

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Wow I'm de-motivated as F*** now.. Ill post my workout later.. Guys kinda crushed my spirits..
    What kind of foods do you like? Tuna, chicken, etc? Sometimes those "club" stores offer good deals on club packs of chicken and stuff; priced cheap per pound as long as you buy 5-10 lb packages. I think you're on the right track for losing weight and toning up as long as you keep working the big groups like legs, chest, back with compound movements. Incorporate cardio 1-2 days a week or even for 10-15 minutes after a weight session and you'll probably be where you want to be.

    Don't give up!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Wow I'm de-motivated as F*** now.. Ill post my workout later.. Guys kinda crushed my spirits..
    Just keep working hard! You are already making great progress.. as Piston said..don't give up!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Ok wtf am I supposed to do with that..?
    -DangerLace-

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    What kind of foods do you like? Tuna, chicken, etc? Sometimes those "club" stores offer good deals on club packs of chicken and stuff; priced cheap per pound as long as you buy 5-10 lb packages. I think you're on the right track for losing weight and toning up as long as you keep working the big groups like legs, chest, back with compound movements. Incorporate cardio 1-2 days a week or even for 10-15 minutes after a weight session and you'll probably be where you want to be.

    Don't give up!
    I didn't like the fact that I feel like I let my sponsor down.. He may not know it but he's kinda a role model to me.. I take what he says seriously.. Kinda sucked hearing what he had to say.. I'm gonna keep going so hopefully ill get my results.
    -DangerLace-

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post

    Ok wtf am I supposed to do with that..?
    Read it. It's a diet that although is rather unhealthy it's very effective at extreme rapid weight loss. It's not maintainable for very long but it will shed fat more than any other short term diet.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Read it. It's a diet that although is rather unhealthy it's very effective at extreme rapid weight loss. It's not maintainable for very long but it will shed fat more than any other short term diet.
    Ok I read it but I have one question.. How am I gonna do that? I would have to go to a doctor to determine how long and what I need to to, and doctors are gonna go by weight and would probably recommend that I stay away from this diet because I am not over weight or even close, I understand just basically fasting on nothing but protein but that too gets expensive, so It wouldn't happen till later next month, it seems like a solid plan and like it would work as long as it was used in the correct way and in short periods of time, I don't want to harm my body by taking away all the carbs, and cals that I would be getting from other foods as well, along with sugar and other stuff that is really needed to help your body grow and recover. You get me?
    -DangerLace-

  24. Getting caught up Lacey!


    Looks like your still killing it, great to see. :-)
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It's here...MAN Sports GAME DAY! With GPLC and Pure PF3.
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 07:08 AM
  2. Is it OK to lift twice a day?
    By bigred869 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 12:55 PM
  3. 15-30g Fat a day too little?
    By ssor1005 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 07:33 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in