Nis1's summer stack log: ABE+Erase Pro+Alphamine (8 weeks) - AnabolicMinds.com

Nis1's summer stack log: ABE+Erase Pro+Alphamine (8 weeks)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Nis1's summer stack log: ABE+Erase Pro+Alphamine (8 weeks)

Well, It's time to try to put on a couple pounds of muscle and lean out some for the summer. I've seen so many great reviews about this stack and ABE and Erase pro in general, that I wanted to try it out for myself.

I'm 22, 6'2" and 237 lbs
    I'm hoping to get down to about 230 at some point, but as far as this stack goes, if I stick around 235 ish while adding some muscle and leaning out some, I'll be happy.

I eat very clean, 4 meals a day, mostly white meat, eggs, vegetables and some rice. I tend to try to eat a little heavier on heavy lifting days.

I'll be hitting the gym 6 days a week. 4-5 days are usually lifting days with 1 or 2 days being solely cardio and core work. I usually do at least 15 min of cardio every day but often times a lot more. With the weather finally getting half decent in Ohio, I hope to get back to running outside very soon.

I started my stack on Saturday. Thus far, its sweet, Alphamine may be my favorite thing ever. I had never experienced "dry joints" before but it sucks!! My elbows were killing me so upped my fish oil intake a little and I'm good now. It also seems like my vascularity has gone up some too which I like.

I'm running the ABE and EP for 8 weeks, but im not sure if I'm gonna stick with the alphamine for the whole time. After I'm done with this tub, I may switch to DAA but I'm not sure, I'm kinda waiting to see how the first couple of weeks go first.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that once you start to really get into Alphamine, you will want another tub Erase Pro can give some pretty bad joint issues, but you already got it under control with the fish oil dose increase so that is good to hear it helped with the issue.

Summer is going to be a good time for you
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    In!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that once you start to really get into Alphamine, you will want another tub Erase Pro can give some pretty bad joint issues, but you already got it under control with the fish oil dose increase so that is good to hear it helped with the issue.

Summer is going to be a good time for you
    That's what I was kinda thinking what might happen with the Alphamine too. I've read through the thread where everyone talks about how horrible their lives are without it haha.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hahaha yeah, some of the comments are hilarious. It truly is a very effective product though. How do you plan on dosing everything or how have you been dosing everything?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

For the first two days I did the Anabeta Elite spaced out with meals to try to get it in my system plus Sunday is my off day and that's what the directions say for off days. Today I did two ABE with my preworkout meal about 45 minutes before my workout and then two more with my first meal after the workout. I do a scoop of Alphamine first thing when I wake up and then again about 5 hours later. I take the Erase Pro with breakfast along with my multi and fish oil.
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    For the first two days I did the Anabeta Elite spaced out with meals to try to get it in my system plus Sunday is my off day and that's what the directions say for off days. Today I did two ABE with my preworkout meal about 45 minutes before my workout and then two more with my first meal after the workout. I do a scoop of Alphamine first thing when I wake up and then again about 5 hours later. I take the Erase Pro with breakfast along with my multi and fish oil.
    That is how my set up is pretty much. ABE 2 preworkout and 2 prior to my postworkout meal. Dosing the EP with fish oil is a great idea mainly for joint issues and absorption.

Have you tried Alphamine as a preworkout yet?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

That is how my set up is pretty much. ABE 2 preworkout and 2 prior to my postworkout meal. Dosing the EP with fish oil is a great idea mainly for joint issues and absorption.

Have you tried Alphamine as a preworkout yet?
    I actually did try it as a preworkout about a month ago when I first received it. I had been waiting to to get the whole stack together but I had to give it a little taste test. Great energy and man did it ever make me sweat.
  8. Elite Member

For sure man. The increased sweats and energy from Alphamine preworkout make it for an intense workout. I really enjoy it pre-fasted cardio in the morning.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

For sure man. The increased sweats and energy from Alphamine preworkout make it for an intense workout. I really enjoy it pre-fasted cardio in the morning.
    That sounds pretty bomb for morning cardio. I'll have to try that out sometime.
  10. Elite Member

That sounds pretty bomb for morning cardio. I'll have to try that out sometime.
    I highly recommend it. Let us know how it goes.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Hopefully I'll be able to give it a try with the cardio on Saturday. I've been way too busy for my own good, however I've sorta got my time set up where I'll be able to work out every day but Wednesdays

My vascularity is still more impressive than usual. my joints are still doing pretty good by taking a fish oil pill with breakfast and another with lunch.

The Alphamine is doing a really impressive job on controlling my hunger. I'm trying to eat a little heavier on big lifting days but its actually hard to do because I get full so fast.

I'm still bouncing around 237ish but my two upper abs are somewhat visible and I've never seen that before so I'm stoked.
  12. Elite Member

Hopefully I'll be able to give it a try with the cardio on Saturday. I've been way too busy for my own good, however I've sorta got my time set up where I'll be able to work out every day but Wednesdays

My vascularity is still more impressive than usual. my joints are still doing pretty good by taking a fish oil pill with breakfast and another with lunch.

The Alphamine is doing a really impressive job on controlling my hunger. I'm trying to eat a little heavier on big lifting days but its actually hard to do because I get full so fast.

I'm still bouncing around 237ish but my two upper abs are somewhat visible and I've never seen that before so I'm stoked.
    Good to hear about the improved vascularity and no joint problems. I know what you mean by Alphamine controlling hunger and not being able to get in those extra calories. If that is the case, I try to dose Alphamine away from when I want to eat something bigger.

Great to hear that those abs are peaking out to say hello
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Good to hear about the improved vascularity and no joint problems. I know what you mean by Alphamine controlling hunger and not being able to get in those extra calories. If that is the case, I try to dose Alphamine away from when I want to eat something bigger.

Great to hear that those abs are peaking out to say hello
    Yea, I may have to start dosing the Alphamine a little differently to add some calories.

It's only the top 2 abs but its a move in the right direction. The rest are gonna take some serious work. I've got some remaining belly fat and loose skin from being a very large guy back in the day but I'm up for the challenge.

I noticed a pretty decent strength increase that I'm diggin. I did chest and tris tonight and got more reps at higher weight than usual. I'm usually struggling to get 6 reps at 225 and tonight I did 8 at 225 like it was cake and then did a set of 6 at 235 right after. I was doing more weight on my other chest exercises as well. Hopefully I'll keep getting increases!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Strengths still up and I'm noticing some leaning through my chest and mid section which is what I was really hoping for with this stack. Weight has been ranging from 235-237 which is the usual for me. Vascularity is still up. I'm having all kinds of new veins pop out around my elbows when I lift. I decided to bounce the ABE up to 5 pills a day on lifting days, 1 with breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, and 2 with post workout meal. I'll continue this as long as I don't see any negative effects.
  15. Elite Member

Strengths still up and I'm noticing some leaning through my chest and mid section which is what I was really hoping for with this stack. Weight has been ranging from 235-237 which is the usual for me. Vascularity is still up. I'm having all kinds of new veins pop out around my elbows when I lift. I decided to bounce the ABE up to 5 pills a day on lifting days, 1 with breakfast, 2 with preworkout meal, and 2 with post workout meal. I'll continue this as long as I don't see any negative effects.
    Awesome results so far man. Sounds like the stack is working great for you. Results will keep getting better
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Strength is still up and I feel like a total bada$$ when I'm in the gym. Vascularity is still going good as I have a left bicep vein starting to pop that was never there before. I'm so in love with Alphamine, I just made an order for my second tub.
  17. Elite Member

Strength is still up and I feel like a total bada$$ when I'm in the gym. Vascularity is still going good as I have a left bicep vein starting to pop that was never there before. I'm so in love with Alphamine, I just made an order for my second tub.
    It is a great feeling when on ABE/EP/Alphamine . Always a nice addition when the veins start coming out to say hello.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Prime Time Stack (AnaBeta Elite + Erase Pro)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 12:42 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 09:35 AM
  3. Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:45 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 03:21 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 11:03 PM