soul0wner smacks his fat around, Purus style!! - AnabolicMinds.com

soul0wner smacks his fat around, Purus style!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I want to thank Grambo and the guys at Purus for hooking me up with some fat smack! I'm about 185ish give or take a few pounds and about 21% bf.. I'm currently cutting and trying to shed that bf% for summer. I decided to pop 2 of these bad boys this morning instead of waiting a couple more days. Took awhile to hit me, and it's a nice feeling. I could feel some heat on the drive to work at 4:30 am. I could taste the pepper as well. I look forward to knocking out some fat with this stuff!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here is my final review of Fat Smack, I will also put up a review in the review section as well for you guys. I dropped a good 7 pounds while on fat smack. It gave me ridiculous energy, especially when I needed it, I will definitely recommend this to my friends or anyone that asks about a fat burner. I was highly impressed with what it did for me. And even when I had cheat meals I didn't add any weight, it was insane. 2 thumbs up on this product guys!! Thanks again Grambo and Purus Labs!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Pull Workout Day

DB Deadlift
    40x12
    40x12
    40x10

DB Bent Over Row
    30x14
    30x11

DB One Arm Row
    35x12
    35x12

Pulldown
    100x12
    100x12

Curl Machine
    30x15
    30x10
    30x9

DB Hammer Curls
    15x10
    15x9
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed. Kill it man!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Subbed. Kill it man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Subbed
    Welcome bros!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Dropped 2 pills this morning at 4:00 am. Lets see how long they take to kick in!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

These provide some pretty good energy. It's not a cracked out feeling and that's awesome. I'll probably keep at 1 serving for a couple of days and then start taking 2 servings daily. The 2nd serving I would take around the time I get home from work, just in time for the gym
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Btw what happened to your previous slin shot log you had going for us a month ago?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Btw what happened to your previous slin shot log you had going for us a month ago?
    I posted in there. This is my redemption log. Haha.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

2 pills down, new diet starts today. I'll try to post a screenshot of my fitnesspal daily to show you the info.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Nudez?
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post

I posted in there. This is my redemption log. Haha.
    Oh? Ok
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In this B
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

This stuff gives good sustained energy throughout the day. Could be a staple for people.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

I will be posting up 1-2 workouts later today. It depends if I get my pull workout in or not. Weigh in will be Sunday. I did myself a favor and hid the scale so I wasn't on it every day.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I will be posting up 1-2 workouts later today. It depends if I get my pull workout in or not. Weigh in will be Sunday. I did myself a favor and hid the scale so I wasn't on it every day.
    Those evil scales.....gaining or losing its like it never wants to cooperate like you would want it too

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Those evil scales.....gaining or losing its like it never wants to cooperate like you would want it too
    Exactly man. And the one I have sucks bad. I got it with credit card points, haha. Has bf% and stuff, and that doesn't even work. Nor is it accurate, haha.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

I'm going with body composition, I've learned not to trust the scales, haha.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Use the mirror it never lies my dude
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigben712 View Post
    Use the mirror it never lies my dude
    Definitely will be doing this from now on. Still curious to what the scale says. Haha. Almost broke down and got fast food yesterday! But I didn't. How do you guys curb your cheat meal desires?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

I was trying to upload a screenshot of my workout, but it never seems to work. Update to follow tonight.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

fat smack curbs it pretty well the only time it starts to get bad for me is when it wares of later at night
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Definitely will be doing this from now on. Still curious to what the scale says. Haha. Almost broke down and got fast food yesterday! But I didn't. How do you guys curb your cheat meal desires?
    Do you crave sweet stuff or like just crappy food cheat meals? I have a pretty serious sweet tooth so cinnamon and dessert flavored gum help me (not combined) lol.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Do you crave sweet stuff or like just crappy food cheat meals? I have a pretty serious sweet tooth so cinnamon and dessert flavored gum help me (not combined) lol.
    Mostly crappy food, but sometimes candy. I chew gum at works and that's usually it. I drink loads of crystal light at home.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Mostly crappy food, but sometimes candy. I chew gum at works and that's usually it. I drink loads of crystal light at home.
    I've stayed away from fast food besides maybe a chicken sandwich or two from chick fil a over the last year and that helped the most. You lose the urge after some time.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

I've stayed away from fast food besides maybe a chicken sandwich or two from chick fil a over the last year and that helped the most. You lose the urge after some time.
    That's awesome, I figured the urge would go away. It's just really hard sometimes.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Push Day

Incline DB Press
    40x12
    30x12
    30x12

Flat DB Press
    35x12
    35x12

Incline Hammer Press
    35x12
    35x12

Seated Military DB Press
    40x12
    40x10
    35x8 *DS

DB Side Lateral
    15x10
    10x7 *DS

Rope Pushdown
    85x8
    85x7

Single Rope Pushdown
    40x10
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Pull Workout

DB Bent Over Row
    35x9
    35x10
    35x9

One Arm DB Row
    35x14
    35x11
    40x9

Lat Pulldown
    110x11
    110x8
    90x13

Curls
    30x12
    35x7
    35x9

DB Hammer Curls *DS
    20x5
    15x6
    10x10
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Nice to see the work outs, how's the smack treating you?
    Pros & cons?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice to see the work outs, how's the smack treating you?
    Pros & cons?
    Definitely great! No cons at all. Pros are plentiful! Gives me good energy throughout the day, can feel the sweating start right around the time I start work. Won't know about the weight dropped until tomorrow, that's when I weigh in.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Weighed in at 182.4 this morning!! Awesome stuff!!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Awesome man!
    Purus labs Rep
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Awesome man!
    Hell yeah man!! Would you happen to know why you can't upload photos from the mobile app?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Leg Workout

Leg Extension
    35x20
    50x14
    50x15

Walking DB Lunge Warmup
    35x17

DB Lunges
    35x5
    35x6

Leg Press
    160x20 Warmup
    250x10

DB Squat
    35x12
    35x12
    35x12

Legs are already beat! It's going to be a long next couple of days at work, haha.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Hell yeah man!! Would you happen to know why you can't upload photos from the mobile app?
    You should be able to. Click the plus sign next to the send button and then "add photos"
    Purus labs Rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

You should be able to. Click the plus sign next to the send button and then "add photos"
    Tried that on multiple occasions, never any luck. Ah well.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I always got the burn lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

2 pills taken at 4:10 am at about 5:30 I was sweating like a mad man. Haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let PURUS SMACK your FAT for the upcoming summer!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 11:51 PM
  2. JonesBones40 hopes to Smack some Fat with Purus Labs' FatSmack.
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 10:11 AM
  3. Reducing fat around chest...?
    By The Anarchist in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 10:11 PM
  4. trying to lose fat around the midsection
    By gatorade12 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 02:26 AM
  5. what diet would you have to lose fat around the midsection?
    By gatorade12 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 04:10 PM