The ACE RIPS UP with PES and SS!

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

Hmmm that's a dilemma
    Why's that? It's good for cutting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Why's that? It's good for cutting.
    Never planned a cut. I just go with things. I was interested in the product but hate the feeling of nnor being hungry
    •   

3. Back, power.

Rack pulls, inch below knees
    405x3
    450x3
    475x2x2

Pendlay rows
    225x6
    245x6
    265x6

Dumbbell dead stop rows
    150x10
    170x6x2

Reverse hyper
    140x10x2
    210x8

45 hyper
    Bw x2x failure

I tweaked my ab during those DB rows pretty bad. Kinda pissed off I wasn't wearing a belt

Stupid mistake, icing it now..
    Hopefully it won't be bad for long

4. Forgot to mention I mixed one half alphamine with 3/4 scoop enhanced. not too shabby.

5. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Forgot to mention I mixed one half alphamine with 3/4 scoop enhanced. not too shabby.
    What's the Stim difference between the two?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

A PES rep will be able to explain it better than I can.

you can check the ingredient profiles out at pescience.com

Enhanced is more geared towards training, alphamine more just about burning fat, but could be taken as a pre

Also, I was planning on doing my sled sprints before work today, but with my ab tweaked, or torn/ herniated, or popped my rib out, whatever it may be,
    I cannot do anything high intensity... I was thinking maybe liss, but it's just damn cold out and I should probably give it a rest while this heals.

I made a chiropractic appt Monday, hopefully he'll be able to fix this

7. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    While Enhanced has extras for workout performance and pumps the difference in the stims comes along with the addition of added focus. The Citicoline, nPYE, Swertia and Aegeline all add extra stim and focus on top of the Caffeine and Higenamine that are in both Alphamine and Enhanced.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

8. Pants are loser around the waist. been eating fairly big all week, Friday thru Sunday are my low carb days.. We'll see where my weight is at come Monday morning

9. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Pants are loser around the waist. been eating fairly big all week, Friday thru Sunday are my low carb days.. We'll see where my weight is at come Monday morning
    Weigh in coming? Nice!

Glad you are continuing to see results!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Weigh in coming? Nice!

Glad you are continuing to see results!
    I'm going to weigh in Monday, pet usual, after my three low carb says

11. Read this in another thread "in the first two months of low-calorie dieting, about half the weight lost comes from lean tissue.....over time, this percentage drops from 25%-15%"

Not sure what to think if it. Honestly it makes me never want to cut again

12. Ok I downloaded my fitness pal. Calories on my low day are roughly 2500.
    115 carb
    250 pro
    130 fat

13. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Ok I downloaded my fitness pal. Calories on my low day are roughly 2500.
    115 carb
    250 pro
    130 fat
    It works nicely as an app

14. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

It works nicely as an app
    Yeah it was acting a little weird at first. Now it seems ok. Not sure how to post it on here

15. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Yeah it was acting a little weird at first. Now it seems ok. Not sure how to post it on here
    I have seen people screen shot it and upload it as a pic. No idea how to screen shoot it though

16. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

I have seen people screen shot it and upload it as a pic. No idea how to screen shoot it though
    I don't have an iPhone so Idk how else to screen shoot it

Also just a note on training, i'm loving prrs so far, my legs and back were tanked for a good day or two after. Chest not so much because due to prior injuries, I couldn't actually go heavy

17. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

I don't have an iPhone so Idk how else to screen shoot it

Also just a note on training, i'm loving prrs so far, my legs and back were tanked for a good day or two after. Chest not so much because due to prior injuries, I couldn't actually go heavy
    There is also a way to do I from a computer/tablet. Might have to search around as to how to do it though

18. Woke up this morning looking lean, tight, and dry.

19. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Woke up this morning looking lean, tight, and dry.
    Nothing better then waking up to that

20. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Nothing better then waking up to that
    Well i shouldn't say lean just yet but i'm definitely leaner than i was and fir sure tighter and drier.

These three low carb days work miracles

I'd say for two Weeks on alphamine i'm happy with how i'm progressing

21. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Well i shouldn't say lean just yet but i'm definitely leaner than i was and fir sure tighter and drier.

If the Ace is happy than dang it I'm happy! Killing it in here man. Low carb days work wonders for me as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

22. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Either way, great to start noticing a lean, tight, drying effect. I really enjoy carb cycling also. I am very carb sensistive so the low days work great for me.

2 weeks on Alphamine and happy with the results and only more and better things are to come

23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

If the Ace is happy than dang it I'm happy! Killing it in here man. Low carb days work wonders for me as well.
    Thanks man. Things are going well.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Either way, great to start noticing a lean, tight, drying effect. I really enjoy carb cycling also. I am very carb sensistive so the low days work great for me.

2 weeks on Alphamine and happy with the results and only more and better things are to come
    Yeah i love carb cycling.
    I'm doing four Weeks alphamine solo, then probably adding in methyl synephrine for the last four Weeks. Not really sure but i might add Abe, ep, and agmatine into the last four Weeks as well, possibly running the Abe and ep eight Weeks

24. Alphamine + Methyl Syn should be awesome for fat loss. I am going to be giving this a try very soon myself. I would highly recommend ABE +EPro. Best natty combo out there IMO. Really shines when you run it for 8 weeks also. I just finished my run with both but will be back on them both very soon for another run

25. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Alphamine + Methyl Syn should be awesome for fat loss. I am going to be giving this a try very soon myself. I would highly recommend ABE +EPro. Best natty combo out there IMO. Really shines when you run it for 8 weeks also. I just finished my run with both but will be back on them both very soon for another run
    Yeah i just finished Abe ep three or so Weeks ago, so after four Weeks of alphamine I'll have been off them for a good five or six Weeks. I know it says to wait four Weeks but i'm not the type of Guy to be running stuff every four Weeks.

The reason I wanted to add them in is because one, I have them, and two, I wanted to see how they would all stack together, and three, I, look sexy as fuark when running abe /ep at a lower bf%.. Which would be nice for summertime.

But

I could also save Abe and ep and use them later during the winter time for a bulk with intimidate for maximum strength gains.
    Maybe even add ara?
    Never used ara but I've heard good things
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. Hardcore rip up with Furazabolin and osterine
    By bulldoz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 08:39 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:38 AM
  4. PGF-2 WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS!
    By BuiltOne in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5