The ACE RIPS UP with PES and SS!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    We have ropes and boxes but its a community gym with a low tolerance for Strongman lifts
    :smack forehead:
    Bummer dude, we actually have a circus dumbbell, atlas stone, and yoke too.
    The second two are here for a competition.

    Owner just ordered Texas squat and Texas bench bars for a competition.


  2. Envious doesn't even begin to describe how I feel lol. I will have to look around for something a little more accommodating
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Envious doesn't even begin to describe how I feel lol. I will have to look around for something a little more accommodating
    Sorry man wasn't trying to rub it in or anything. Just really happy with where i'm at.
    Before ths place I was at a traditional fitness center

  4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Sorry man wasn't trying to rub it in or anything. Just really happy with where i'm at.
    Before ths place I was at a traditional fitness center
    Well I'm super jealous of this ace. Pissed actually lol. I only have one shytty squat rack and a smith machine no boxes nothing. Anytime fitness blows!! That's why I'm done in June.
    Independent

  5. I think me setting my hips made a huge difference in my leg training.
    My legs are more sore than ever, hamstrings especially tight.
    Bent over this morning I felt like I pulled them they are that tight.

    I even spent some time foam rolling them last night..

    Anyways i'm ****ed up.
    More than likely won't pull today due to this... Sucks, but oh well
    •   
       


  6. Been there. Time is the only cure...that and icing

  7. I feel like i'm beating a dead horse saying this, but I literally DON'T want to eat after alphamine.
    I find myself putting off eating breakfast for as long as possible

  8. Doesn't it have appetite suppression?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Doesn't it have appetite suppression?
    Yes and from what I've noticed, very strong appetite suppression

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Yes and from what I've noticed, very strong appetite suppression
    Hmmm that's a dilemma

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    Hmmm that's a dilemma
    Why's that? It's good for cutting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Why's that? It's good for cutting.
    Never planned a cut. I just go with things. I was interested in the product but hate the feeling of nnor being hungry

  13. Back, power.

    Rack pulls, inch below knees
    405x3
    450x3
    475x2x2

    Pendlay rows
    225x6
    245x6
    265x6

    Dumbbell dead stop rows
    150x10
    170x6x2

    Reverse hyper
    140x10x2
    210x8

    45 hyper
    Bw x2x failure

    I tweaked my ab during those DB rows pretty bad. Kinda pissed off I wasn't wearing a belt

    Stupid mistake, icing it now..
    Hopefully it won't be bad for long

  14. Forgot to mention I mixed one half alphamine with 3/4 scoop enhanced. not too shabby.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Forgot to mention I mixed one half alphamine with 3/4 scoop enhanced. not too shabby.
    What's the Stim difference between the two?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    What's the Stim difference between the two?
    A PES rep will be able to explain it better than I can.

    you can check the ingredient profiles out at pescience.com

    Enhanced is more geared towards training, alphamine more just about burning fat, but could be taken as a pre

    Also, I was planning on doing my sled sprints before work today, but with my ab tweaked, or torn/ herniated, or popped my rib out, whatever it may be,
    I cannot do anything high intensity... I was thinking maybe liss, but it's just damn cold out and I should probably give it a rest while this heals.

    I made a chiropractic appt Monday, hopefully he'll be able to fix this

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    What's the Stim difference between the two?
    While Enhanced has extras for workout performance and pumps the difference in the stims comes along with the addition of added focus. The Citicoline, nPYE, Swertia and Aegeline all add extra stim and focus on top of the Caffeine and Higenamine that are in both Alphamine and Enhanced.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  18. Pants are loser around the waist. been eating fairly big all week, Friday thru Sunday are my low carb days.. We'll see where my weight is at come Monday morning

  19. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Pants are loser around the waist. been eating fairly big all week, Friday thru Sunday are my low carb days.. We'll see where my weight is at come Monday morning
    Weigh in coming? Nice!

    Glad you are continuing to see results!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Weigh in coming? Nice!

    Glad you are continuing to see results!
    I'm going to weigh in Monday, pet usual, after my three low carb says

  21. Read this in another thread "in the first two months of low-calorie dieting, about half the weight lost comes from lean tissue.....over time, this percentage drops from 25%-15%"

    Not sure what to think if it. Honestly it makes me never want to cut again

  22. Ok I downloaded my fitness pal. Calories on my low day are roughly 2500.
    115 carb
    250 pro
    130 fat

  23. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Ok I downloaded my fitness pal. Calories on my low day are roughly 2500.
    115 carb
    250 pro
    130 fat
    It works nicely as an app

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    It works nicely as an app
    Yeah it was acting a little weird at first. Now it seems ok. Not sure how to post it on here

  25. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Yeah it was acting a little weird at first. Now it seems ok. Not sure how to post it on here
    I have seen people screen shot it and upload it as a pic. No idea how to screen shoot it though

  26. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    I have seen people screen shot it and upload it as a pic. No idea how to screen shoot it though
    I don't have an iPhone so Idk how else to screen shoot it


    Also just a note on training, i'm loving prrs so far, my legs and back were tanked for a good day or two after. Chest not so much because due to prior injuries, I couldn't actually go heavy

  27. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    I don't have an iPhone so Idk how else to screen shoot it

    Also just a note on training, i'm loving prrs so far, my legs and back were tanked for a good day or two after. Chest not so much because due to prior injuries, I couldn't actually go heavy
    There is also a way to do I from a computer/tablet. Might have to search around as to how to do it though

  28. Woke up this morning looking lean, tight, and dry.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Woke up this morning looking lean, tight, and dry.
    Nothing better then waking up to that

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Nothing better then waking up to that
    Well i shouldn't say lean just yet but i'm definitely leaner than i was and fir sure tighter and drier.

    These three low carb days work miracles


    I'd say for two Weeks on alphamine i'm happy with how i'm progressing
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Ace gets ENHANCED with the new PES PRE!!!
    By aceroni in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. Hardcore rip up with Furazabolin and osterine
    By bulldoz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 08:39 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:38 AM
  4. PGF-2 WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THIS!
    By BuiltOne in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Log in
Log in