supp-d fames gettin swoll-n

  1. supp-d fames gettin swoll-n


    this is going to be my first attempt at a log/review so please bare with me. i received my package yesterday on thurs and was gonna wait till mon to start this stack but i just couldnt!! here we go!!

    so i mixed a heaping scoop of supp-d with about 4 oz of water and shake gently because i like to "shoot" my pwos. first taste was kinda harsh im gonna admit this prolly needs to be taken with closer to 8 oz of water and shaken well. anyways, i pop 3 pills of swoll-n and off to the gym i go.

    shoulders
    front db raises
    10x20lb
    12x25
    8x30
    8x30
    after my first exercise i feel good, a little more enrgy than normal

    db shoulder press
    10x45
    10x45
    8x55
    8x55 with spot on last 2
    now i feel my muscles start to burn a little and im in a zone. feel a good rush of energy but not even close to being jittery type just overall well being. if i was more lean im sure i would have more vasodilation as well

    moving on to bent over rev fly (db)
    10x20
    8x25
    8x25
    6x30
    my shoulders feel like they are gonna burst!! i have the energy to keep going but muscles are failing me. been a while since i have had a good pump usually i only get the pump on chest or arms but to feel a pump like this in my shoulders is amazing. i know its not alot of weight but right now i feel like a badass my shoulders (i feel) are bulging. ya i know your probably saying this guy belongs in the "douchebag" thread. i keep to myself and carry on......

    reverse peck deck
    10x30
    10x30
    8x40
    6x45

    i finish workout with 25 mins of cardio and plenty of energy


  2. What flavor you taking for supp d. I just did some raspberry lemonade the other day and liked it. I definitely believe the combo of swollen and supp-d is good. They need to be taken Together for both that explosive energy and pump. I am huge fan of agmatine.


    I am really liking the NLA line of supps. I need to get my wife to try the for her line. Being a business owner who Works 10-12 hrs a day, then the kid, and workout I think she would Do well.

    Excuse the random caps. iPhone.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    What flavor you taking for supp d. I just did some raspberry lemonade the other day and liked it. I definitely believe the combo of swollen and supp-d is good. They need to be taken Together for both that explosive energy and pump. I am huge fan of agmatine.


    I am really liking the NLA line of supps. I need to get my wife to try the for her line. Being a business owner who Works 10-12 hrs a day, then the kid, and workout I think she would Do well.

    Excuse the random caps. iPhone.
    Glad you enjoy SWOLL-N and SUPP-D. We should get your wife to do a log on here. Message me if you would like me to send out some NLA for Her samples to your wife.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    this is going to be my first attempt at a log/review so please bare with me. i received my package yesterday on thurs and was gonna wait till mon to start this stack but i just couldnt!! here we go!!

    so i mixed a heaping scoop of supp-d with about 4 oz of water and shake gently because i like to "shoot" my pwos. first taste was kinda harsh im gonna admit this prolly needs to be taken with closer to 8 oz of water and shaken well. anyways, i pop 3 pills of swoll-n and off to the gym i go.

    shoulders
    front db raises
    10x20lb
    12x25
    8x30
    8x30
    after my first exercise i feel good, a little more enrgy than normal

    db shoulder press
    10x45
    10x45
    8x55
    8x55 with spot on last 2
    now i feel my muscles start to burn a little and im in a zone. feel a good rush of energy but not even close to being jittery type just overall well being. if i was more lean im sure i would have more vasodilation as well

    moving on to bent over rev fly (db)
    10x20
    8x25
    8x25
    6x30
    my shoulders feel like they are gonna burst!! i have the energy to keep going but muscles are failing me. been a while since i have had a good pump usually i only get the pump on chest or arms but to feel a pump like this in my shoulders is amazing. i know its not alot of weight but right now i feel like a badass my shoulders (i feel) are bulging. ya i know your probably saying this guy belongs in the "douchebag" thread. i keep to myself and carry on......

    reverse peck deck
    10x30
    10x30
    8x40
    6x45

    i finish workout with 25 mins of cardio and plenty of energy
    Nice!!!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  5. Found ya, Subbed!

  6. Bump Bump!

  7. Well guess a no go from this guy, shame

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Glad you enjoy SWOLL-N and SUPP-D. We should get your wife to do a log on here. Message me if you would like me to send out some NLA for Her samples to your wife.
    Awesome Bro, I just saw this. I will send over her shipping info. shortly.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Awesome Bro, I just saw this. I will send over her shipping info. shortly.
    woohoo! she's gonna love em

  10. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Well guess a no go from this guy, shame
    Since Fame left you hanging in here, I will put up what I thought. I ran the two samples, then made a trade for more, which worked weel into my favor.

    Loved the combo, it was perfect for me to take on my morning workouts and afternoon workouts. Supp-D did not leave me too jitterry although if taken too close to bed time, I couldnt fall straight to sleep. But the Supp-D let me down nicely, no crash, no extreme tiredness, just nice and easy.

    Now the addition of Swoll-N was what I really love. Pop thos caps and make the pumps set in. I am an agmatine lover so this was right up my alley. Arms stayed vascular, great pumps, good over all feeling.

    I give your Supp-D and Swoll-N combo an A.

    I really enjoyed it and will take it agian.

    I also liked the Recover-D, I would realy like to give that a go as my post protein here soon. But the wife say I need to use the tubs I have (5) or so sitting in the closet. I used it twice and really liked it. It mixed smooth no clumpy mess. Not an overwhelming taste, but a nice subltle Chocolate (typo). It would also mix good with PB2 or blend with a shake without overpowering. Cant wait to run iot. Keep putting out solid sups NLA!

    -note, I hate when people sign up for logs and never do them, it's disrespectful- We give you sups to try so we can evaluate from your responses, why not log as instructed. Too easy._
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Since Fame left you hanging in here, I will put up what I thought. I ran the two samples, then made a trade for more, which worked weel into my favor.

    Loved the combo, it was perfect for me to take on my morning workouts and afternoon workouts. Supp-D did not leave me too jitterry although if taken too close to bed time, I couldnt fall straight to sleep. But the Supp-D let me down nicely, no crash, no extreme tiredness, just nice and easy.

    Now the addition of Swoll-N was what I really love. Pop thos caps and make the pumps set in. I am an agmatine lover so this was right up my alley. Arms stayed vascular, great pumps, good over all feeling.

    I give your Supp-D and Swoll-N combo an A.

    I really enjoyed it and will take it agian.

    I also liked the Recover-D, I would realy like to give that a go as my post protein here soon. But the wife say I need to use the tubs I have (5) or so sitting in the closet. I used it twice and really liked it. It mixed smooth no clumpy mess. Not an overwhelming taste, but a nice subltle vanilla. It would also mix good with PB2 or blend with a shake without overpowering. Cant wait to run iot. Keep putting out solid sups NLA!

    -note, I hate when people sign up for logs and never do them, it's disrespectful- We give you sups to try so we can evaluate from your responses, why not log as instructed. Too easy._
    Class act right here!

    Thanks for the kind words we honestly appreciate all feedback greatly. Vanilla though?

    I agree Swoll-N is my favorite supplement, the more you use it the better it works! Took like 4 days off and I was still finding new veins when walking outside.

    As for the logger, maybe something has come up. Not counting him out just yet but if nothing turns up in a couple weeks its off to the Blacklist (dun dun dunnn). I agree it's like the simplest job, free stuff to do what you normally do (workout) and just tell us what you did and how you liked it. Oh well not judging just yet but things are looking bleak

  12. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Class act right here!

    Thanks for the kind words we honestly appreciate all feedback greatly. Vanilla though?

    I agree Swoll-N is my favorite supplement, the more you use it the better it works! Took like 4 days off and I was still finding new veins when walking outside.

    As for the logger, maybe something has come up. Not counting him out just yet but if nothing turns up in a couple weeks its off to the Blacklist (dun dun dunnn). I agree it's like the simplest job, free stuff to do what you normally do (workout) and just tell us what you did and how you liked it. Oh well not judging just yet but things are looking bleak
    Chocolate, bro, you know how it is when you have to type something 10 times, bc it keeps not posting. Photo to come of my chocolate Recover -D
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Name:  image-925601704.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  587.6 KB


    Nice little photo of samples.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Chocolate, bro, you know how it is when you have to type something 10 times, bc it keeps not posting. Photo to come of my chocolate Recover -D
    just making sure you didnt know something before me! hahaha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    just making sure you didnt know something before me! hahaha
    Hey if they make vanilla I will test em out for ya.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Hey if they make vanilla I will test em out for ya.
    Ill keep that in mind!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Hey if they make vanilla I will test em out for ya.
    Vanilla is to generic. We need to think of a spin off of Vanilla. Any suggestions? How did you like the samples? Take the SUPP-D and SWOLL-N together.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    Vanilla is to generic. We need to think of a spin off of Vanilla. Any suggestions? How did you like the samples? Take the SUPP-D and SWOLL-N together.
    Red velvet cake pls

  19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Red velvet cake pls
    Nice choice.

    How bout a nice peanut butter cookie dough, or butter cream. I love me some butter cream icing.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    Vanilla is to generic. We need to think of a spin off of Vanilla. Any suggestions? How did you like the samples? Take the SUPP-D and SWOLL-N together.
    Loved them. I took the SUPP-D and SWOLL- N together. Very good synergy.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Loved them. I took the SUPP-D and SWOLL- N together. Very good synergy.
    ^^this^^

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Nice choice.

    How bout a nice peanut butter cookie dough, or butter cream. I love me some butter cream icing.
    I like how that sounds! I will see what all our manufacturer can whip up for us! New flavors hopefully coming Mid summer.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

    I like how that sounds! I will see what all our manufacturer can whip up for us! New flavors hopefully coming Mid summer.
    I call licking the spoon

  24. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I call licking the spoon
    HAHAHA! You got it!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    HAHAHA! You got it!
    whoop whoop, cant wait for the new flavors! NLA doing big things
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. supps ive tried
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:44 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:05 AM
  3. bad supps while using ph
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 11:54 PM
Log in
Log in