kickn' estro to the curb with Lecheek AD3 and cycle armor.. - AnabolicMinds.com

kickn' estro to the curb with Lecheek AD3 and cycle armor..

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

kickn' estro to the curb with Lecheek AD3 and cycle armor..

first off id like to thank the good ole' boys at lecheek for sponsoring me ad3 pct and cycle armor. this log is very past due because of family complications and i actually started these products on march 11. ive used ad3 before with hyper t2 for great leaning results and am experiencing the same results as of now but using ad3 solo. im at near maintenance cals with a few high carb high calorie days and limited cardio. my goal is more of a recomp with a leaner midsection. here are a few key pros as of now...

no joint problems what so ever
    front delt veins popping through
    more defined obliques
    slightly better sleep quality

i follow bottle recomendations for dosing for both products and sometimes ad3 is taken with food. i plan on some pics and a small video of random lifts to come shortly.

i was 183-4 to start and am currently at 181. stress has been a set back but progress is good at maintenance cals and little to no cardio....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

last thursday: chest
    flat bench 5x5
    135lbs, 155, 175, 195, 205
    incline
    155lbs x 10, 165 x 12, 175 x 15
    decline hammer strength
    80lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
    machine flys
    55lbs x failure

finished with abs...

last fri: back
    bent bb rows, reverse grip
    135lbs warmup x 15 x 1 set
    155 x 10, 165 x 12, 175 x 12
    single arm db rows
    60 x 10, 65 x 12, 70 x 12, 75 x 8
    hammer strength row
    205 til failure, alternating arm
    reverse fly machine, rear delt stimulation 85 x 15 x 2
    narrow grip lat pulldown
    130 x10 x 1
    seated narrow grip cable row
    120 x 12 x 1

finished with bi's....

all in all a good workout, trained the ole' ladys legs in between my back sets on friday. got her back in the gym full time. diet is very low carb cycling, high fat, high pro and low sodium. refeed every sunday and using nforce with agmatine pre carb meals. cals are still near maintenance and no cardio as of yet. going on vaca in 1 week from today.

still no joint pain and a "leaness" is very visible.
    www.lgsciences.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

yesterday was an off day as well as today. actually did the easter thing yesterday due to my ole lady working today....

keeping the low carb diet going with under 100 carbs on off days. may do alittle ab work when my son naps...
    www.lgsciences.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good man.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

today: delts/traps
    seated bb press
    front delt raises
    rear delt hammer strength machine
    bb shrugs
    db shrugs

high reps on all exercises with 5 sets each. also supersetted the traps for a great overall workout. alot of blood fillin up the muscles and huge vascularity as well. strength was low but consumed higher carb today in the form of karbolyn pre workout...
    www.lgsciences.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

IN good luck with the run.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

wednesday: biceps/abs
    standing bb curl
    45lb warmup
    65 x 12
    70 x 10
    80 x 8
    65 x failure
    standing alt db curl
    25 x 15
    30 x 12
    35 x 9
    cable rope hammer curl
    60 x 15
    70 x 12
    75 x failure
    preacher curl
    55 x failure
    random ab exercises while i trained the ole ladys legs. today was under 50 carbs which was post workout. cals will be roughly 2200 today. going on vacation saturday.
    www.lgsciences.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Definitely in for a reps log!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Definitely in for a reps log!
    i do not rep at the moment, time constraints are against me at the moment....but welcome to the party!
    www.lgsciences.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Yesterday was back:
    All high rep movements
    Standing barbell rows
    Alternating dumbbell rows
    Bent over dumbbell flyes reversed
    Close grip cable pulldowns
    Finished off with abs While training the old ladies arms. Leaving for vacation tomorrow Until next Wednesday And will only be performing cardio.

Weight down to 178 even as of this morning And have not been tracking calories Just protein. Increased shoulder vascularity and overall leaness Is very obvious. 0 sides to report on.
    www.lgsciences.com
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Yesterday was back:
    All high rep movements
    Standing barbell rows
    Alternating dumbbell rows
    Bent over dumbbell flyes reversed
    Close grip cable pulldowns
    Finished off with abs While training the old ladies arms. Leaving for vacation tomorrow Until next Wednesday And will only be performing cardio.

Weight down to 178 even as of this morning And have not been tracking calories Just protein. Increased shoulder vascularity and overall leaness Is very obvious. 0 sides to report on.
    Nice update.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Friday morning legs:
    again all high rep movements
    Smith squats
    Hammer Strength hack squats
    leg press
    24 total sets, 10 to 12 reps each. workout duration: roughly 45 minutes, nice slow burn across the quads and narrow stance leg press focusing on the teardrop, next leg day will be dead lifts, stiff leg deadlift, and SUMO lifts. leaving in about 2 hours for vacation with nothing but cardio and staying on my diet.

this cycle should be over with on the 11th of April
    www.lgsciences.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

last sat:
    cardio - 30-40 min eliptical
    last sun:
    cardio - 20 min liss treadmill
    yesterday:
    off day - high carb, high calorie

diet is somewhat on point while outa town, yesterday i was starving so i made it a re feed day and engorged my self. nothing to really report on with the cycle armor as there is nothing to "feel" or obvious effects. 2morrow is my last dosage of both products.
    www.lgsciences.com
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

In for your final
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    In for your final
    This.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

just got back in town and will be hittn' chest/tri's shortly...
    www.lgsciences.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

back in the gym and it felt good, today I hit chest and triceps. strength was very high and the workout was great!

bench:
    6-8 reps, pyramid style flat bench-6 sets
    8-10 reps, pyramid style incline smith-5 sets
    weighted dips:
    25lbs + bodyweight x 12 reps
    35lbs x 10
    45 x 8
    bodyweight x failure
    fly machine:
    85 x 15
    65 x failure

triceps:
    single arm pull downs supersetted with v-pushdowns, high rep lower weight.

like I said it felt good being back in the gym, almost like i belong there and a much needed workout after being on vaca.
    www.lgsciences.com
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Nice job and welcome back!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

okay, so im officially finished using cycle armor and ad3 pct. this def hasnt been one of my more detailed logs but to make up for it i have obtained 2 bottles of ad3 and hyper t2 for another 8 week run in about a month.

pros:
    zero joint sides what so ever and with a moderate diet i dried up nicely and leaned up a bit. some strength increase on certain lifts and i felt like i was in a better mood for the last month. without checking liver enzymes its hard to review cycle armor but i have no doubt it did its job.

cons:
    none

this is the second time using ad3 with much success and it wont be the last time either. this is the only product that hasnt caused joint issues in my knees or shoulders which is a huge benefit for me and im sure many others.

Thanks Lecheek!
    www.lgsciences.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

okay, so im officially finished using cycle armor and ad3 pct. this def hasnt been one of my more detailed logs but to make up for it i have obtained 2 bottles of ad3 and hyper t2 for another 8 week run in about a month.

pros:
    zero joint sides what so ever and with a moderate diet i dried up nicely and leaned up a bit. some strength increase on certain lifts and i felt like i was in a better mood for the last month. without checking liver enzymes its hard to review cycle armor but i have no doubt it did its job.

cons:
    none

this is the second time using ad3 with much success and it wont be the last time either. this is the only product that hasnt caused joint issues in my knees or shoulders which is a huge benefit for me and im sure many others.

Thanks Lecheek!
    Awesome man! Thanks for the review.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post

X2 thanks hvactech
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post

you got it!
    www.lgsciences.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

X2 thanks hvactech
    you got it!
    www.lgsciences.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

picked up some speed from the sale...
    www.lgsciences.com
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

picked up some speed from the sale...

Oh yeah love to hear that. Thanks for the support !!!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Oh yeah love to hear that. Thanks for the support !!!
    anything for you big guy!
    www.lgsciences.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Endurance to the test with DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By rgurleyjr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 09:52 PM
  2. I have been to the mountain with Anadraulic Pump
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 07:41 PM
  4. Putting CRE-02 & Citruvol Ultra to the test with my BIG Stack!
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 09:15 PM
  5. Hello...new to the forum with a question
    By amw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:09 PM