Tyler's first Anabeta Elite log (sponsored)

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. If you are looking better and getting stronger screw what the scale says and listen to the mirror.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

2. I am feeling much better today, after a full night's sleep. My throat is still a tiny bit sore, but I have no doubt that another full night of sleep will have me back to 100% tomorrow and ready to kill it in the gym and on the mats. Tomorrow is a pushing day. After having a lot of success with heavy dumbbell bench press last time, I am thinking of upping the weight again to see just how far I can push it. I think that I could do alright with 90s tomorrow, but I might need a little longer pause periods in my sets, since the act of lifting the dumbbells and getting into position is a little draining by itself. I will assess all of that during my warm-up sets tomorrow, but I am thinking that I can do 90s with 45-second pauses. I hope it goes well. As far as my appearance, I am seeing more definition in my mid-section now. I think I must be running out of places to lose fat, haha (my mid-section is always the last place to lose fat). I still have plenty left to lose, though, and I know the secret: ABE, clean dieting, and hard work.

Best,
    Tyler
    •   

3. Glad to hear you are getting back to 100 percent man. ABE, strict diet and intense training equals shredded! Get it!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Glad to hear you are getting back to 100 percent man. ABE, strict diet and intense training equals shredded! Get it!
    Yeah man, it sucks getting sick during an intense run like this. Hopefully I kick it within another day or two. Still working out the recomp diet as well. I started to go hypo today while teaching. I had to bum some food from a coworker as soon as class was over. Luckily he had a granola bar. I guess I went too low on the carbs today. I thought that I could do lower carbs on non-lifting days, but today I went too low. Good excuse to keep carbs a little higher though

5. Well, another 8-hour night (with lots of really weird dreams...which were extra vivid thanks to Dopadex), and I am feeling just about 100% today. Just got home from work and can't wait to go range it up in the gym and then get my ass kicked by some master technicians on the mat! I am thinking I will continue the light warm-up cardio with a short HIIT cardio session post-workout. It kicked my ass on Wednesday, so I better keep doing it. Tonight is a pushing day. I will gauge warm-up sets to determine how heavy I go, but I am feeling good and can't wait! Since today is a workout day, I upped my carbs and protein a bit. I took a few fat grams out here and there to make up for it, but still got enough fats to be healthy (even when "not eating a lot of fats," they sneak their way in). I feel really good keeping fats a bit lower on workout days, and I think I am going to use this dieting plan on my workout days for the remainder of this log. On non-workout days, I will continue to reduce calories and carbs a bit, but will increase fats slightly. Tomorrow I have to go to a family reunion on my wife's side all day, so my next workout day after today will be Sunday. I will have to take a lot of protein packets and some prepared food to the reunion tomorrow. Now I will not just be the weird foreigner, I will be the really weird foreigner who brings food to a luncheon

Best,
    Tyler
    •   

6. HIIT over LISS for me also. Sounds like everything is going pretty good for you though .

As for going hypo, if this continues, I would does the ABE when you are going to consume more carbs then non. That usually seems to help many people. Personally, I can take it empty stomach and be totally fine, but seems for you and other, not so much.

7. Just got home from my workout. It was a day of amazing PRs and stupid mistakes. I KILLED it on dumbbell bench, Smith military and close-grip bench, setting PRs on ALL OF THEM ...but I also made stupid mistakes on dumbbell bench and Smith military. On dumbbell bench I got three reps with 90s easily, and on the fourth, I went down way too far (I don't know what the hell I was thinking), and failed as a result. I feel like I could have definitely gotten 4 or 5 reps if I had been more careful. I decided to rectify my mistake by making sure I got good second and third stage sets. I DEFINITELY did. I don't think I have ever screamed that loud in a gym ever. Definitely freaked out a lot of people and cared not at all about it. On Smith military, I again went heavier than I ever have before and had great results with the first two stages of my RP set, getting 3 and then 2 reps, respectively. Then on the third stage, I not only went waaaaaaaay too low (as if I didn't learn anything from my benching experience), I also moved the bar down way too fast. I was frozen at the bottom, had to strain my back to get the bar not to hit me in the nose, and then racked it at zero reps with a sore lat. Totally lame. Still got PRs though, and I think that next time I will eclipse them yet again! I am feeling AWESOME today, full of energy, and I was 84.5KG on the scale and looking great (except for my ...face ...but I work with what God gave me, haha).

I didn't have time to do sprints after because I was already an hour late for BJJ. I debated not going, but got my ass over there, went a hard 5 or 6 rounds with no rest against great dudes, and then got some awesome pointers on my half-guard game from a super technical Japanese dude that I can't wait to use next time. It was a great day. On a stupid note (yup, another stupid note), I heard someting pop in my lower back while I was shadow boxing to warm up a bit. It still feels a little tender (my lat is fine though, from the Military mishap), so hopefully it is fine when I wake up tomorrow. Anyway, here are my numbers:

Dumbbell flat bench: 90s x 3-2-2
    Smith Military: 100KG (220 lbs) x 3-2-0
    Close-grip flat bench: 80 KG (176 lbs) x 2-1-1 (this one I had a spotter for, so I was able to go to failure on all sets with nice form and controlled negatives)
    Dumbbell side raise: 40s x 6-4-4, burnout with 20 x 14*
    Dumbbell front raise: 45s x 7-4-3, burnout with 20 x 19*

*I didn't have perfect form for these, but wanted to work with heavy weights to encourage shoulder growth. Side raises I used a little bend in the elbow and a strong swing from the bottom position to help get the reps up. Front raises I used my hips a little to help pop em up. Then for the burnout sets I kept perfect form to absolute failure.

Technically, literally EVERY EXERCISE THAT I DID TODAY WAS A PR. So there's that. Next time, I want to shatter those PR's yet again. I am also considering upping it to 6 caps per day to get a feel for the difference in dosing (one of my goals in this log). I will count my caps on Sunday and think about it. I will update about dosing changes, and everything else. So far, this is by far the strongest and most effective supplement I have ever used, and I will be furious when it is over. I have my NY wedding at the end of June. I am thinking of running a bottle of AB + forskolin starting June 1 (about 3 weeks break from this run) to keep svelte and jacked for the trip back to NY. I FU**ING LOVE THIS STUFF is what I'm trying to express here. OK have to be up early for wife's family reunion tomorrow. Tyler, out!

Best,
    Tyler

8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    HIIT over LISS for me also. Sounds like everything is going pretty good for you though .

As for going hypo, if this continues, I would does the ABE when you are going to consume more carbs then non. That usually seems to help many people. Personally, I can take it empty stomach and be totally fine, but seems for you and other, not so much.
    Thanks dude! I do always dose with carbs, but on this run have been going hypo sometimes hours after dosing. It's just THAT strong. Just have to make sure to keep my carbs a little higher than I was planning (which is a good thing, because I have been getting amazing results and still able to eat a decent amount of carbs). You can take it on an empty stomach with no dizzyness/hypo feelings and it still works? That's really interesting, as it makes me wonder about how many different things the extract does for the body.

Best,
    Tyler

9. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Thanks dude! I do always dose with carbs, but on this run have been going hypo sometimes hours after dosing. It's just THAT strong. Just have to make sure to keep my carbs a little higher than I was planning (which is a good thing, because I have been getting amazing results and still able to eat a decent amount of carbs). You can take it on an empty stomach with no dizzyness/hypo feelings and it still works? That's really interesting, as it makes me wonder about how many different things the extract does for the body.

Best,
    Tyler
    Really, haven't heard of going hypo post eating a meal. But ya, I can take it empty stomach and be perfectly fine. The forskolin for some people can make them get bad hypo effects. I will dose pre-bed sometimes if I am trying to cut and AB/ABE is making me too hungry. Always wake up looking harder and full .

BTW, congrats on all the PR's from todays workout man! That's great to hear. Personally, whenever I am trying to hit a certain number of reps, if I fail to reach it, I will drop the weight and grab a lighter weight and rep it out until I hit that weight. Really gets an awesome pump in.

But I am like you (along with 90% of everyone else on the forum), ABE is the sh!t.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Really, haven't heard of going hypo post eating a meal. But ya, I can take it empty stomach and be perfectly fine. The forskolin for some people can make them get bad hypo effects. I will dose pre-bed sometimes if I am trying to cut and AB/ABE is making me too hungry. Always wake up looking harder and full .

BTW, congrats on all the PR's from todays workout man! That's great to hear. Personally, whenever I am trying to hit a certain number of reps, if I fail to reach it, I will drop the weight and grab a lighter weight and rep it out until I hit that weight. Really gets an awesome pump in.

But I am like you (along with 90% of everyone else on the forum), ABE is the sh!t.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, so it is the forskolin that is increasing the nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking properties? OK that makes a lot of sense. I have been feeling that I need to eat more carbs on this run compared to original AB, but I thought it was just my body adjusting to the original compound. I had no idea forskolin did that. That explains a lot, too, because even on original AB, I always paid a price for lapses in dietary judgement (late night eating including a lot of carbs), but with ABE, I am amazed at how I look even after I have a dietary screw-up. Even now that I am super tight with my diet and recomping, I have been waking up at 4 or 5am STARVING to the point that I am in physical pain. I usually make a quick protein shake and get back to sleep. Man PES chose perfect additions to the original formula with ABE, and in doses that actually freakin work (that should not be nearly as uncommon as it is, but that's the supplement world we live in). Best part: it's usually only like 10-15 bucks more than the original formula. You just can't beat it!

11. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, so it is the forskolin that is increasing the nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking properties? OK that makes a lot of sense. I have been feeling that I need to eat more carbs on this run compared to original AB, but I thought it was just my body adjusting to the original compound. I had no idea forskolin did that. That explains a lot, too, because even on original AB, I always paid a price for lapses in dietary judgement (late night eating including a lot of carbs), but with ABE, I am amazed at how I look even after I have a dietary screw-up. Even now that I am super tight with my diet and recomping, I have been waking up at 4 or 5am STARVING to the point that I am in physical pain. I usually make a quick protein shake and get back to sleep. Man PES chose perfect additions to the original formula with ABE, and in doses that actually freakin work (that should not be nearly as uncommon as it is, but that's the supplement world we live in). Best part: it's usually only like 10-15 bucks more than the original formula. You just can't beat it!
    The anacyclus pyrethrum is still the ingredient causing GDA effects. The forskolin really helps in the body composition area (test booster, muscle growth, fat loss, etc). But yes, the forskolin goes very nicely with the anacyclus pyrethrum mainly because it is a test booster going along side a natural anabolic.

12. Getting ready to go to this family reunion. I am bringing about 100 grams of protein with me. 3 sample packets of protein powder, and a chicken breast. There should be a decent amount of stuff I can eat there (lots of seafood), so I should be safe with what that plus what I brought.

In a sleepy haze, I ate a packet of chocolate cereal last night (160 cal, 21 grams carbs), so there goes my cheat meal. I was hoping to be able to get some tacos in tomorrow, but oh well. Hopefully today goes smoothly, and I end up back home at a reasonable hour (It's also pouring)

Best,
    Tyler

13. Well, I got home early, so I am off to the gym now! Family reunion was pretty fun. Felt pretty bad for not drinking with the wife's family (old Taiwanese men are freaking awesome; they love their booze...and, according to stereotypes here, so do foreigners, so they were sad to hear that I had to lay off the sauce), but they understood. I think. My Chinese isn't good enough to explain much beyond having to exercise and eat very carefully recently. Anyway, time to go hit legs!

Best,
    Tyler

14. Catching up Tyler. Thx bud.

Chris
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Catching up Tyler. Thx bud.

Chris
    Thank YOU for following. Are you planning to log that monster stack you listed in the Coop thread?

Best,
    Tyler

16. Well, I just got back from my leg workout (threw a couple of sets of bent-over shrugs and regular shrugs in for good measure, but went fairly light on them), and it was a good one. I tried doing those split stance Romanian dead lifts that were on the AM front page yesterday. I liked them in theory, but I think they require a trap bar to do properly. I couldn't get the weight position right with the normal bar. The gym I normally go to on Saturdays has a hex bar, so I will try it eventually. Instead I went back to regular Romanian dead lifts, and enjoyed frying my hamstrings with them. After that, I went for Bulgarian split squats again. I decided to go back to the beginning. I looked in depth at the perfect form and the dos and don'ts and went very slowly all the way to the ground (my supporting knee touched the ground). It felt great; more isolated than before and really got into my quads. I finished with a few sets of calf raises, and neck strengthening isometric exercises and then fired up the HIIT cardio. It KILLED me again today. I almost fainted. I love how hard I have to force myself to go with that cardio style. After that, I stretched everything and came back here and wrote this!

One funny story from today. The gym had a new worker today; he is younger and gave off kind of a tough guy vibe. He wasn't huge but did have veins popping out everywhere (which I could see because he had the sleeves of his work shirt rolled up for some reason). I saw him "showing" someone how to use the pull down machine, and then working in with him. He pulled a classic move that we have all seen. He put the weight pin at the max, had someone pull him into the leg locking bar (nothing wrong with that as I need that, too), and then proceeded to scream as he flexed his lower back 90 freaking degrees on each rep to try to help him get the bar to his chest (which he still didn't quite do). I tried to politely tell him that he should do less weight and do the exercise properly or else he might hurt his back. He just put his hand up and walked away with a know-it-all look. I chose not to tell him that I do the same weight he tried to do properly and for twice as many reps, and instead not talk to him again. I did catch him doing the same thing out of the corner of my eye and had a good laugh to myself. It's always funny seeing stuff like that. Some people will never learn until they end up in sports rehab. Anyway, it was a good night overall.

Best,
    Tyler

17. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Well, I just got back from my leg workout (threw a couple of sets of bent-over shrugs and regular shrugs in for good measure, but went fairly light on them), and it was a good one. I tried doing those split stance Romanian dead lifts that were on the AM front page yesterday. I liked them in theory, but I think they require a trap bar to do properly. I couldn't get the weight position right with the normal bar. The gym I normally go to on Saturdays has a hex bar, so I will try it eventually. Instead I went back to regular Romanian dead lifts, and enjoyed frying my hamstrings with them. After that, I went for Bulgarian split squats again. I decided to go back to the beginning. I looked in depth at the perfect form and the dos and don'ts and went very slowly all the way to the ground (my supporting knee touched the ground). It felt great; more isolated than before and really got into my quads. I finished with a few sets of calf raises, and neck strengthening isometric exercises and then fired up the HIIT cardio. It KILLED me again today. I almost fainted. I love how hard I have to force myself to go with that cardio style. After that, I stretched everything and came back here and wrote this!

One funny story from today. The gym had a new worker today; he is younger and gave off kind of a tough guy vibe. He wasn't huge but did have veins popping out everywhere (which I could see because he had the sleeves of his work shirt rolled up for some reason). I saw him "showing" someone how to use the pull down machine, and then working in with him. He pulled a classic move that we have all seen. He put the weight pin at the max, had someone pull him into the leg locking bar (nothing wrong with that as I need that, too), and then proceeded to scream as he flexed his lower back 90 freaking degrees on each rep to try to help him get the bar to his chest (which he still didn't quite do). I tried to politely tell him that he should do less weight and do the exercise properly or else he might hurt his back. He just put his hand up and walked away with a know-it-all look. I chose not to tell him that I do the same weight he tried to do properly and for twice as many reps, and instead not talk to him again. I did catch him doing the same thing out of the corner of my eye and had a good laugh to myself. It's always funny seeing stuff like that. Some people will never learn until they end up in sports rehab. Anyway, it was a good night overall.

Best,
    Tyler
    I've just stopped giving suggestions like that because of how many people get offended. I especially see goofy stuff on deadlifts and squats and want to help them not snap their spine in half, but they seem to want to learn the hard way lol. Glad to see you are still owning your training.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post

Thank YOU for following. Are you planning to log that monster stack you listed in the Coop thread?

Best,
    Tyler
    Off-season: Lean, Mean, Conditioned Machine
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. Well, it is a rest day, but I am feeling good and also ate like sh*t yesterday and ate too much sugar earlier today, so I am going to go work some cardio (and maybe some abs...or just extra cardio) to make up for it. I have about two weeks left (maybe a bit more). I am thinking about upping it to 6 pills/day so I can more accurately compare AB to ABE (and it would also probably feel awesome!). What do you guys think?

Best,
    Tyler

20. Honestly, you probably won't see or feel any difference between 4 and 6 pills per day. I would stick with 4
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com

21. Honestly, I would stick with 4 caps. I've ran 6 before just to see if I could feel/see a difference, and there wasn't much of a difference/nothing at all to notice between 4 and 6 caps.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Honestly, you probably won't see or feel any difference between 4 and 6 pills per day. I would stick with 4
    Thanks for the reply. I have been at 5 per day for a few weeks now. So far, the difference between 4 and 5 was pretty huge for me. I went up to 6 on the original AB with a lot of success, but I feel a stronger overall effect from ABE at 5/day. Do you think that the ABE formula doesn't lend itself as well to higher dosing, or should I just go ahead and give 6 a shot if 6 of the original formula treated me really well? I would get two extra days of dosing if I stayed at 5, but neither of them would be a heavy lifting day (Sat and Sun) if that helps. Thanks again for the information! I am definitely hoping to end this log up as tightly as possible.

Best,
    Tyler

23. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Honestly, I would stick with 4 caps. I've ran 6 before just to see if I could feel/see a difference, and there wasn't much of a difference/nothing at all to notice between 4 and 6 caps.
    Thanks for the reply, Kbayne! Please check out my reply to Aleksandar37 above and let me know what you think if you have a chance. Did you ever try running original AB at 6/day? If so, was there a bigger difference to notice there than with ABE? I felt a huge difference from 4 to 6 with the original formula, but so far all of these recommendations are telling me not to go higher, and, if anything, to lower it back to 4 with ABE so I am pretty confused. Let me know if you have time, and I will report any dosing changes if any. Thanks again!

Best,
    Tyler

24. I ran 6 caps of OG Anabeta and didn't notice much of a difference from 4 caps. I never did run above 4 caps of ABE. The higher dose of ABE could be more beneficial mainly because of the added Forskolin. I'm not saying you shouldn't try 6 caps, and if you felt a big difference on 6 caps on the OG Anabeta, then give 5 or 6 a try on ABE just to see how it works for you. Everyone reacts differently obviously, but would be interested and see what you report back on the results if you do decide to go higher on the dosage.

25. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I ran 6 caps of OG Anabeta and didn't notice much of a difference from 4 caps. I never did run above 4 caps of ABE. The higher dose of ABE could be more beneficial mainly because of the added Forskolin. I'm not saying you shouldn't try 6 caps, and if you felt a big difference on 6 caps on the OG Anabeta, then give 5 or 6 a try on ABE just to see how it works for you. Everyone reacts differently obviously, but would be interested and see what you report back on the results if you do decide to go higher on the dosage.
    Just grab a bottle of extra forskolin and its g2g
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tyler's second Anabeta log (sponsored)
    By tyrub42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 06:51 AM
  2. Replies: 295
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:54 PM
  3. Anabeta Elite + Alpha T2 Log Unsponsored
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 01:16 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-16-2012, 01:06 PM
  5. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:13 AM