Epistane R3action

Page 9 of 11 First ... 47891011 Last
  1. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    I've only just started to feel the full effects. We will see what happens.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  2. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Name:  image-595425123.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  138.9 KB
  3. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79 235"/>
    Copy cat!! Lol I posted that same one in one of R3s threads before. Lol!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Copy cat!! Lol I posted that same one in one of R3s threads before. Lol!!
    We've got to be running out of little people pics by now right?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Registered User
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    We've got to be running out of little people pics by now right?
    Well its not like they are in "short" supply.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  6. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Well its not like they are in "short" supply.
    I see what you did there
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,498
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Copy cat!! Lol I posted that same one in one of R3s threads before. Lol!!
    Crap, I just came back to AM 2 months ago, I can't catch up that fast. Copyright infringement is my middle name.
  8. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Ay Yo...


    Name:  midget-gangsta-car.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  141.3 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0




    Boner Jams '03!
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Boner Jams '03!
    Oh Lawd!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  12. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,287
    Answers
    0


    I just want you all to know I showed my wife this thread and now she thinks I have a problem!
    Independent Review
  13. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Ay Yo...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=79 238"/>
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Boner Jams '03!
    This is new material to me! And I have a Spare hard drive full of the stuff.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  14. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    This is new material to me! And I have a Spare hard drive full of the stuff.
    Fully srs
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  15. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I just want you all to know I showed my wife this thread and now she thinks I have a problem!
    Really? My wife scanned through my phone looking at pictures of the kids back when we had Brent on here. The pictures we posted of him and AB were very awkward to explain to her.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  16. Registered User
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Really? My wife scanned through my phone looking at pictures of the kids back when we had Brent on here. The pictures we posted of him and AB were very awkward to explain to her.
    Lawlllll
    Independent Review
  17. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    On a side note, I killed back day today. Gotta catch legs up in the morning.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  18. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    My wife in order to keep her fitness level up through pregnancy has begun to assemble a tough mudder team. My Lord I've got around 14 months to prepare.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  19. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    My wife in order to keep her fitness level up through pregnancy has begun to assemble a tough mudder team. My Lord I've got around 14 months to prepare.
    Lol,good luck
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  20. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Lol,good luck
    She is a shoe in, however um gonna have to bust my ass! She got my brother and his wife to do it. Sibling *****ry at its best. He's a marine who trains hard so I get to be the one busting my ass for the next year.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  21. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    She is a shoe in, however um gonna have to bust my ass! She got my brother and his wife to do it. Sibling *****ry at its best. He's a marine who trains hard so I get to be the one busting my ass for the next year.
    Didn't expect that to get bleeped.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  22. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    I just stopped by to say hi
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I just stopped by to say hi
    Hello!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  24. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    Wait...your wife's knocked up?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  25. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Wait...your wife's knocked up?
    Oh yeah, third baby in 4 years. Pretty awesome!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  26. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Oh yeah, third baby in 4 years. Pretty awesome!
    Awesome dude I didn't know! Congrats brother!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  27. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Didn't expect that to get bleeped.
    Riv@l has been blackballed for ages here, they are AM's Riv@l.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Riv@l has been blackballed for ages here, they are AM's Riv@l.
    I see.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  29. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Awesome dude I didn't know! Congrats brother!
    Thanks brother!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  30. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    She says she wants to do one every year in a new location. I know how she is, I want to be able to do it with her because I know she is the type of person who has to set goals like this to stay positive. Being a stay at home mom can be pretty challenging and fitness is her only real outlet other than ministry. So its time to get in gear!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  31. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    Well its not like they are in "short" supply.
    Nice lol!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  32. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Oh yeah, third baby in 4 years. Pretty awesome!
    Congrats!!! I had no idea! When is she due? My second boy is due in august
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Congrats!!! I had no idea! When is she due? My second boy is due in august
    Congrats man, we don't have an official due date yet. November is the estimate. We find out monday what the official date will be.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  34. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    24mg Epistane, 4 caps Swoll-N:
    Leg Day!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  35. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Congrats man, we don't have an official due date yet. November is the estimate. We find out monday what the official date will be.
    friggin exciting man!! Congrats!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Registered User
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,938
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Congrats man, we don't have an official due date yet. November is the estimate. We find out monday what the official date will be.
    Congrats man!

    yeah - those tough mudders look kinda fun. I also checked out a couple cyclocross races recently - that's an interesting bunch. Kinda like tough mudder, but with bikes - My friends put on this race as a prelude to the big "official" championships that were in town the same weekend - Sporza (basically Belgian sportscenter) was out there. I managed to make it on this clip http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/video...eed_cyclocross
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  37. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    Congrats man!

    yeah - those tough mudders look kinda fun. I also checked out a couple cyclocross races recently - that's an interesting bunch. Kinda like tough mudder, but with bikes - My friends put on this race as a prelude to the big "official" championships that were in town the same weekend - Sporza (basically Belgian sportscenter) was out there. I managed to make it on this clip http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/video...eed_cyclocross
    I will check it out once I get home brotha!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  38. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    Swanky, you hear about this yet?

    Source: Police Investigating Car from Mass. in Niagara Falls | wgrz.com

    Turns out it's probably b.s.; but watch everybody panic anytime they see Massachusetts plates. And they don't have to worry about bombing NF, it's pretty broken down already.
    BOARD TYRANT
  39. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Swanky, you hear about this yet?

    Source: Police Investigating Car from Mass. in Niagara Falls | wgrz.com

    Turns out it's probably b.s.; but watch everybody panic anytime they see Massachusetts plates. And they don't have to worry about bombing NF, it's pretty broken down already.
    Yeah dude, just saw a FB post by CH.2 about it about 20 mins ago. I thought the same, it's most likely nothing, but still. i swear to god if we get any damn terrorists here I'm going Rambo on those fukers. You with me?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Yeah dude, just saw a FB post by CH.2 about it about 20 mins ago. I thought the same, it's most likely nothing, but still. i swear to god if we get any damn terrorists here I'm going Rambo on those fukers. You with me?
    No, but I'll go Red Dawn!
    BOARD TYRANT
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 529
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:54 PM
  2. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:51 PM
  3. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:26 PM
  4. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 09:53 PM
  5. epistane
    By djbombsquad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in