Cmitch creignite log!

  1. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Cmitch creignite log!


    Big thanks to everyone at Genomyx for this. Going to be logging their supplement Creignite. a little about myself, 19yo, been lifting about the past 5-6 years, but only seriously for one. I say seriously, because in the beginning it was all about finding that single supplement that would make me huge and cut. now that ive gotten a steady decent diet in check, and lifting consistent, i can say i have been lifting for 1 year solid and have made some great gains. My training style changes every two or three weeks, and i am going to be dosing just as the bottle says and take 2 scoops half hour before working out. i figure i will just mix it with my pwo. excited to see how this goes down, gonna be sick!!

  2. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Wooooo. let goo
  3. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

    Ready to rock, man.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

    Another G-Crew man ready!!!!!
  5. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Okay, yesterday was my first day, not a whole lot to report, took to scoops half hour before workout just as the label says, nothing to report as of now. did get 9 reps of 165 of military press. previous record was 8. today is my off day, so i took 2 scoops on waking. tomorrow i will either hit chest, or legs. will report back then!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Okay, yesterday was my first day, not a whole lot to report, took to scoops half hour before workout just as the label says, nothing to report as of now. did get 9 reps of 165 of military press. previous record was 8. today is my off day, so i took 2 scoops on waking. tomorrow i will either hit chest, or legs. will report back then!
    How was the taste, dude? Inquiring minds want to know if you're going to be "the one"... the one that doesn't dig it.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  7. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Taste is fantastic! I could drink it all day and be fine with it!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Taste is fantastic! I could drink it all day and be fine with it!
    agreed! The taste is sooo killer....glad you think so too!!
  9. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post

    agreed! The taste is sooo killer....glad you think so too!!
    This. The taste is rather delicious.
  10. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Hit Monday chest day hard today. As far as creignite. Took two scoops in the morning and two when I went to the gym. Definitely can tell my muscles feeling a bit "fuller" today. Weight went from 190-193. Feeling great!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Hit Monday chest day hard today. As far as creignite. Took two scoops in the morning and two when I went to the gym. Definitely can tell my muscles feeling a bit "fuller" today. Weight went from 190-193. Feeling great!
    Double-dosing? You're a creatine junkie, huh?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  12. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275604
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    In for the ride,this product looks awesome!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  13. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

    Double-dosing? You're a creatine junkie, huh?
    Figured someone had to do it! So why not me haha
  14. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post

    Figured someone had to do it! So why not me haha
    Lol. Nice nice.

    Just too tasty..
  15. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

    Double dosing = twice the tastiness. Really excited to see how you notice the product benefits as time goes on...obviously, with a creatine, immediate effects aren't as pronounced as the cumulative benefits that come...so the tastiness will soon be outdone by the performance
  16. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    195 today. Not sure why my weight had jumped all of a sudden. Feeling good though. Loving the taste, and hitting a couple pr's did legs yesterday and squatted 225 21 times. Very happy about that!
  17. New Member
    Tyler44's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    41341
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    26.33%

    How far did your weight jump? Agreed on the taste as well. It's dangerous for me because I could drink it constantly
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  18. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

    7g creatine in a single day and IDGAF
  19. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    That's five pounds up. Figure it's just water weight though!
    Exactly!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

    Still looking cut up and defined though I'm sure
  21. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    Still looking cut up and defined though I'm sure
    Of course! Looking and feeling good!
  22. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Not a whole lot to report. Took a rest day and slept the day away. Been feeling sick a bit so I took some vitamin c and drank like three gallons of water. Gonna hit the gym tomorrow morning. Early day. Gonna be intense.
  23. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Not a whole lot to report. Took a rest day and slept the day away. Been feeling sick a bit so I took some vitamin c and drank like three gallons of water. Gonna hit the gym tomorrow morning. Early day. Gonna be intense.
    Nice man.

    Health is always number one.

    The astra in CreIgnite helps with immune support!
  24. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Hit the gym. Hard and heavy this morning. 30 min before took 2 scoops. Pr's all around. 185 on barbell rows. Killed it with back. Good workout and my muscles are feeling extremely full throughout the day. Loving the feeling. Still happy so far!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

    Rainin PRs, thats what I love to see!!!
  26. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    Rainin PRs, thats what I love to see!!!


    This. Keeping killin it man.
  27. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    took it easy yesterday. some hiit cardio in the morning. then hit the gym and did a light weight high rep chest workout. got a very nice pump. went hiking later in the day and got a little bit of a headache from the creatine. my own fault for not drinking enough water though! still love it. pr's all around, and i'm back down to 192. looking even better!Loving this though!
  28. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Killed back today. 2 scoops 30 min. Before and its raining pr's all day again. Muscles are continuing to feel full throughout the day and I am looking bigger even though I'm still cutting!
  29. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    Killed back today. 2 scoops 30 min. Before and its raining pr's all day again. Muscles are continuing to feel full throughout the day and I am looking bigger even though I'm still cutting!
    Delicious and everything
  30. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

    Delicious and everything
    Like it always. Not a day goes by that I'm not excited when its time to take it!!
  31. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Took my usual two scoops before, but add two during my workout. Hit legs today and killed it. I can barely walk now but things could be a lot worse!
  32. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    CHest day again today. Two scoops pre and two during. the stretch marks,(or growth marks as i like to call them) on my arms and lats have been getting bigger. almost positive it is because of Creignite. Love the taste as always, and i have decided that this will be added to my supplement regimen! Probably have another two or three days worth left, loving it 100%
  33. New Member
    Tyler44's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    41341
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    26.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    CHest day again today. Two scoops pre and two during. the stretch marks,(or growth marks as i like to call them) on my arms and lats have been getting bigger. almost positive it is because of Creignite. Love the taste as always, and i have decided that this will be added to my supplement regimen! Probably have another two or three days worth left, loving it 100%
    You and that double dosing! lol.


    Extremely glad you love CREignite. Keep killing the weights and those PRs
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  34. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post

    You and that double dosing! lol.

    Extremely glad you love CREignite. Keep killing the weights and those PRs
    I just hope my order will get here fast enough so I don't have to stop!
  35. New Member
    cmitch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    86162
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

    SHoulder day this morning, Killed it on military press. love the feeling from Creignite. I've taken other creatine supplements, but this is by far the best. 195 for 8 reps. my personal PR. Going to add this to my staple supplements from now on. Thanks to Genomyx i have found one of my favorite new supplements, and will definitely be a loyal customer in the future. Took my two scoops pre, and am going to take my last two later today. Thanks again To everyone at Genomyx for the opportunity!
  36. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Rep Power
    227809
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.24%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
    SHoulder day this morning, Killed it on military press. love the feeling from Creignite. I've taken other creatine supplements, but this is by far the best. 195 for 8 reps. my personal PR. Going to add this to my staple supplements from now on. Thanks to Genomyx i have found one of my favorite new supplements, and will definitely be a loyal customer in the future. Took my two scoops pre, and am going to take my last two later today. Thanks again To everyone at Genomyx for the opportunity!
    Thank you for logging it for us.

    It's a great supplement, and one I hope stays around a long time.

    Very happy to see it treating you well
  37. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

    sounds like you had a great run bro! Glad you liked it especially as a favorite amongst so many choices when it comes to designer creatines. You did a great job!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:04 AM
  4. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:01 AM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 01:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in