First Log: Leangains with Test Powder, Erase, Versa-1

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Nice first log and congrats. I'm glad it went so well for you man. Final review was nice and descriptive


  2. Awesome review bud. Seriously 3lbs plus leaning out is a winner. Look forward to your next stack
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Now THAT is a review! Very thorough. That's definitely a solid 3 lb. you put on. Great results Driven2lift.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome log and review man! It was very detailed and informative throughout. Congrats on your progress as well; +3lbs is fantastic, especially while looking leaner/drier. Those lower abdomen veins are sick!

    It's funny that you added 6 pullups to your total. If I remember correctly, I did exactly the same during my first VERSA-1 run and believe DW might have as well.
    Yep, it was 6 lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Next up is my cut until abs just so I cam say after so long that I did it, followed by a lean bulk from then on, I could use some more size.

    As for my cut did anyone have further suggestions for me? I want to lose slowly to save my gains as much as possible.

    Thoughts on the 4/4 split I mentioned? Completely open to different supps or ideas as well, I just selected ABE and C20 based on positive reviews.

    Anything to help keep my muscle on while trying to expose some abs!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Next up is my cut until abs just so I cam say after so long that I did it, followed by a lean bulk from then on, I could use some more size.

    As for my cut did anyone have further suggestions for me? I want to lose slowly to save my gains as much as possible.

    Thoughts on the 4/4 split I mentioned? Completely open to different supps or ideas as well, I just selected ABE and C20 based on positive reviews.

    Anything to help keep my muscle on while trying to expose some abs!
    Would love some input as I hope to start my next stack soon, my idea again was

    4 weeks:
    Test Powder
    Erase Pro
    Forskolin-95

    4 weeks
    ABE
    Compound 20

    Repeat.

    This way Forskolin is continually dosed and I hope C20 keeps me lean while not taking Erase.

    It was suggested before that I extend the ABE/C20 to 8 weeks. Reasoning? Other ideas? Additional/alternate options for supps?

    I have one of each on hand, and 1 bottle of AP I haven't tried, enough Alphamine to sink a boat, and 1 tub if OEP powder on route.

    Versa-1 is a staple for me now I will be running it again as well after my 4 week break. Enhanced will be my Preworkout of choice.

    Yes I am obviously a PES/USP fan, up to any suggestions though.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Would love some input as I hope to start my next stack soon, my idea again was

    4 weeks:
    Test Powder
    Erase Pro
    Forskolin-95

    4 weeks
    ABE
    Compound 20

    Repeat.

    This way Forskolin is continually dosed and I hope C20 keeps me lean while not taking Erase.

    It was suggested before that I extend the ABE/C20 to 8 weeks. Reasoning? Other ideas? Additional/alternate options for supps?

    I have one of each on hand, and 1 bottle of AP I haven't tried, enough Alphamine to sink a boat, and 1 tub if OEP powder on route.

    Versa-1 is a staple for me now I will be running it again as well after my 4 week break. Enhanced will be my Preworkout of choice.

    Yes I am obviously a PES/USP fan, up to any suggestions though.
    You going for a 12 week time frame? Trying to get an idea bc I've got a few depending on length of cut
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Yes I am aiming for 12, hope to get some definition by 8. Snowed again last night so at least I am safe still for now
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  9. You should be able to drop a large amount of fat over a 12 week period if you take it slow and steady. Will you be logging the stack/cut?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Once I figure out my stack I will consider logging for sure, seems to keep me trying my hardest. With proper pictures this time.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Once I figure out my stack I will consider logging for sure, seems to keep me trying my hardest. With proper pictures this time.
    Yep! Plus it helps other people who are thinking about using a similar stack or who are interested to see what others have to say about the individual products.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Still would love some input for my cutting stack if anyone has an idea, with my on hand supps or with other ideas. Is a GDA a good suggestion throughout? I could run AP the entire cut or just as a finisher?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Still would love some input for my cutting stack if anyone has an idea, with my on hand supps or with other ideas. Is a GDA a good suggestion throughout? I could run AP the entire cut or just as a finisher?
    I like your stack set up that you have. Running Alphamine or OEP Powder along side it will make it that much more effective for a cut. The AP would go nicely also (haven't tried it yet) but have and seen great things. You could also grab another GDA (Recompadrol or SSv2) to run along side it if you wanted to do the FTP protocol with AP (wanting to try that out myself).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Still would love some input for my cutting stack if anyone has an idea, with my on hand supps or with other ideas. Is a GDA a good suggestion throughout? I could run AP the entire cut or just as a finisher?
    USPlabs AP(TM) would be a great addition! If you're ball'n on a budget, I think the final stages would be optimal. Help keep insulin levels low for optimal fat burning!

    As far as the 12 week stack, there's a couple ways to play that. If it were me I'd start with the ABE and bridge it into VERSA-1(TM) for the final weeks along side the Compound 20® and erase. Let me explain why....

    I have not run, but is reported ABE has some pretty apparent GDA properties so that will have you covered on that front along side it's other benefits. People are reporting some sick hardening and vascularity on the VERSA-1(TM)/Compound 20® combo and only helps when bf% are lower (and you'll be 4 weeks in and leaner ) then the AP comes into play with GDA support and erase to make you look drier while helping your test production which can slow when dieting due to dietary restrictions. There can be a 4 week overlap/bridge also ;-)

    The Alphamine and OEP powder....that's you're call man. They're in the same category and are recommended to cycle off of. Both are great products!

    Hope that helps, boss!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    USPlabs AP(TM) would be a great addition! If you're ball'n on a budget, I think the final stages would be optimal. Help keep insulin levels low for optimal fat burning!

    As far as the 12 week stack, there's a couple ways to play that. If it were me I'd start with the ABE and bridge it into VERSA-1(TM) for the final weeks along side the Compound 20® and erase. Let me explain why....

    I have not run, but is reported ABE has some pretty apparent GDA properties so that will have you covered on that front along side it's other benefits. People are reporting some sick hardening and vascularity on the VERSA-1(TM)/Compound 20® combo and only helps when bf% are lower (and you'll be 4 weeks in and leaner ) then the AP comes into play with GDA support and erase to make you look drier while helping your test production which can slow when dieting due to dietary restrictions. There can be a 4 week overlap/bridge also ;-)

    The Alphamine and OEP powder....that's you're call man. They're in the same category and are recommended to cycle off of. Both are great products!

    Hope that helps, boss!!!!
    Great suggestion here. If I can just add, from experience, that ABE does have some GDA properties along with the other benefits it provides. A very solid choice for cutting IMO. I cannot comment on VERSA-1 yet (will soon).

    I would love to follow a 12 week log as well bud.
    Independent
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Said I would throw on an update as to the effect drop offs after ceasing supplementation so here it is.

    My morning energy and mood lift was definitely a result of the stack, have been drained at work and really wish TP could just be dosed forever :P
    Took some agamtine sulfate I got with my Creignite bundle, with breakfast when I normally dosed TP and that did help. Good for helping partition as well especially with breakfast as my biggest meal.

    The dried out look slowly dropped off but I am definitely still leaner than before and my weight has maintained. Will only make it better at the end of my cut when I run Epro.

    I would say my workout focus dropped off without Versa-1 but I can't because I cracked open my Enhanced last night and it was phenomenal for focus I can't wait to stack Versa with it later on.
    Lacking in the pump department for me though, at least compared to my usual C4 mix. I will increase to 2 scoops tomorrow night and give that a go! (always dosed C4 at 2 scoops anyways, and added cit mal which I will do again if needed)
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Said I would throw on an update as to the effect drop offs after ceasing supplementation so here it is.

    My morning energy and mood lift was definitely a result of the stack, have been drained at work and really wish TP could just be dosed forever :P
    Took some agamtine sulfate I got with my Creignite bundle, with breakfast when I normally dosed TP and that did help. Good for helping partition as well especially with breakfast as my biggest meal.

    The dried out look slowly dropped off but I am definitely still leaner than before and my weight has maintained. Will only make it better at the end of my cut when I run Epro.

    I would say my workout focus dropped off without Versa-1 but I can't because I cracked open my Enhanced last night and it was phenomenal for focus I can't wait to stack Versa with it later on.
    Lacking in the pump department for me though, at least compared to my usual C4 mix. I will increase to 2 scoops tomorrow night and give that a go! (always dosed C4 at 2 scoops anyways, and added cit mal which I will do again if needed)
    Yeah I'm sad when I stop my TP also

    I just recently started adding cit mal to my pre workout and vascularity has taken a big jump. Versa/C20 is helping too hehe
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Said I would throw on an update as to the effect drop offs after ceasing supplementation so here it is.My morning energy and mood lift was definitely a result of the stack, have been drained at work and really wish TP could just be dosed forever :PTook some agamtine sulfate I got with my Creignite bundle, with breakfast when I normally dosed TP and that did help. Good for helping partition as well especially with breakfast as my biggest meal. The dried out look slowly dropped off but I am definitely still leaner than before and my weight has maintained. Will only make it better at the end of my cut when I run Epro. I would say my workout focus dropped off without Versa-1 but I can't because I cracked open my Enhanced last night and it was phenomenal for focus I can't wait to stack Versa with it later on. Lacking in the pump department for me though, at least compared to my usual C4 mix. I will increase to 2 scoops tomorrow night and give that a go! (always dosed C4 at 2 scoops anyways, and added cit mal which I will do again if needed)
    It seems like many times we don't realize just how much something is helping until we stop using it, at least for things like VERSA-1™ that sort of creep up on you. Thanks for the update D2L!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  19. Like they stated its a bummer when those results diminish after use of a certain product, but the good news is you're a day closer to being able to run your next stack and get that feeling back :-).

    Keep your mind focused bud and push through.
    Independent
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    I already started into my next stack decided not to log this one as work is getting busy and free time to properly log isn't a luxury I have at the moment.

    I will drop a product review and before/after shots for sure though.

    Decided to start out with 4 weeks of Anabeta Elite run solo so I can gauge it's effectiveness for me properly.

    Following 4 weeks:
    ABE
    Compound 20
    Versa-1
    Alphamine

    Final 4 weeks of cut:
    Compound 20
    Versa-1
    Anabolic Pump
    OEP powder

    I may post randomly during these runs with progress but I don't know if that merits opening a new thread when I know it won't be a consistent log. Either way I am excited for this, ABE was just started 2 days ago and I have never run C20 either, high hopes!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I already started into my next stack decided not to log this one as work is getting busy and free time to properly log isn't a luxury I have at the moment.

    I will drop a product review and before/after shots for sure though.

    Decided to start out with 4 weeks of Anabeta Elite run solo so I can gauge it's effectiveness for me properly.

    Following 4 weeks:
    ABE
    Compound 20
    Versa-1
    Alphamine

    Final 4 weeks of cut:
    Compound 20
    Versa-1
    Anabolic Pump
    OEP powder

    I may post randomly during these runs with progress but I don't know if that merits opening a new thread when I know it won't be a consistent log. Either way I am excited for this, ABE was just started 2 days ago and I have never run C20 either, high hopes!
    Awesome D2L. Those two 4 weeks stacks look killer. I'm looking forward to any updates you have time for bud.
    Independent

  22. Love the supp lineup/layout and look forward to seeing your continued progress. An overall summary of your run would be great....until then, I'm in for any updates!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Solid looking stack

  24. A new stack already? Nice! The stack looks great. OxyELITE Pro® with Compound 20® is a killer combo. Log or no log please do give us an update every once in a while!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    A new stack already? Nice! The stack looks great. OxyELITE Pro® with Compound 20® is a killer combo. Log or no log please do give us an update every once in a while!
    I don't mess around haha. That and I have an addiction to supplementing. After the listed stacks I promised myself I would do a full month stim and supplement free. Need a stim break, and a test-effecting supp break (even when not taking TP, Erase, or Forskolin I am taking Lights Out before bed every night).

    Orange Triad will stay along with my fish oils and cissus. Will be a better month on my wallet that much is for sure.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle. Cutting with test prop
    By Pypp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. Selling two slinshots, test powder, erase pro
    By sideshowdoc in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 04:04 AM
  3. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 06:50 PM
  4. first time cycle with Test E and EQ
    By jamesb2525 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Log in
Log in