PES Enhanced Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

PES Enhanced Review

I posted this on another forum about a week ago, but wanted to get it up as a review here as well...

An affiliate of Physique Enhancing Science recently sent me 4 servings of their new preworkout product, Enhanced. Here, taken directly from our conversation, is the feedback I offered him:

20 minutes prior to a leg workout last night, I took 3/4 of a sample of enhanced (1.5 servings). This was the fifth or sixth time in the past month that I've had any stimulants, and it was too much for me. I was slightly overstimmed -- heart racing, out of breath, etc. It wasn't detrimental to the workout, but certainly notable. Reminded me of the first time I ever took 1,3 DMAA. Clearly something other than caffeine causing it. I imagine 1 serving would be right on par for me. 2 servings would have been far too powerful.

Minor headache set in 15 minutes after taking it (possibly from nitrates?), noticed it on my walk down to the weight room. After I started warming up, it was gone completely and I didn't notice it the rest of the time.

Relatively low rep workout, didn't notice much in terms of vasodilation/vascularity.

I'll use 1 serving tomorrow morning for an upper body training session and let you know how it goes.

1 Serving Enhanced 20 minutes before an upper body workout on Wednesday, and 1 Serving Enhanced 20 minutes before a lower body workout today. Both times felt much better than 1.5 servings, and the amount of stimulation was on point. Still slight head pain 15 minutes after taking it, but less pronounced and was gone before the workout started.

I noticed more in terms of vasodilation and had a huge pump on the upper body day. I've been using 1.5 scoops Hemavol regularly for the past several weeks, but did not miss anything in terms of a pump on Enhanced.

I can still feel that there are stimulants more harsh than caffeine in it. My heart rate jumps higher than when I use solely caffeine. My body temperature has also been remarkably higher than typical.

If the price is on point (I haven't looked, don't even know if you guys have released a price yet) I would certainly consider purchasing. As a true 1 serving, it's much more appealing than most.

I'm excited for PES to release this product. I was impressed by it the three workouts I used it. The flavor tasted like some kind of Raspberry Lemonade, I couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was, but it was a refreshing flavor.

Interested to see what everyone else thinks after trying it!

2. Registered User

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad you liked it.

The sample you tried would have been blue razz. I assume you know this by now but I thought I would say just in case.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am glad you liked it.

The sample you tried would have been blue razz. I assume you know this by now but I thought I would say just in case.
    That's what I heard. I'd like to try the flavor again with different amounts of water -- like I said, I think I over did it with the sample.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Only 4-8 oz of water is needed for Enhanced.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Enhanced Review
    By Sarkis18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 10:06 PM
  2. PES Enhanced Review (bdcc nudes inside!)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 11:57 PM
  3. PES Enhanced Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 04:57 PM
  4. PES Enhanced Review
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 03:28 PM
  5. FL3X's PES Enhanced review