Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
What's going on brahhhhhs?! Pow_wow41 here, inviting you all to follow along my journey of the LG Bulk Andro Kit! First off, I would like to thank lukehayd, ManimalPatB, BeastFitness1 & everybody at LG Sciences for putting on an amazing promo & the chance for me to log this kit. Without any more hesitation, let's get into the good stuff!

Bulk-Andro-Kit-2.jpg

BULK ANDRO KIT

This kit is for the guy who is serious about putting on mass and has the diet and exercise program to prove it! Putting on mass requires hard gym sessions and also lots of good, quality protein to help build muscle.

The BULK ANDRO kit is our best combination of prohormones that we believe will give you every advantage during your bulking phase.

M1D Andro tablets are a combination of the most popular wet prohormone of all times and a powerful steroidal anti-estrogen.

M1D Andro liquid gives you a faster, more intense delivery system, doubling your effective dose of the prohormones in M1D Andro.

1-Andro is a perfect addition to your prohormone cycle. This dry prohormone is one that people love for the intense hardening and strength assisting effects.

Form-XT is the perfect PCT product for getting you back into perfect condition after your cycle.

Although I haven't received my kit yet, I figured I would go ahead, get the log up & give you guys a little background on me and my goals for this log. Let's begin with some basic info, before pictures, goals and expectations.

To start, I'm a 21 year old full time college student, part time employee & with the remaining time I have, I devote entirely towards my body and my health. Ever since high school, I have always been an avid lifter but it wasn't until about 2 years ago that I got really serious about it. That's when it turned from a hobby to a lifestyle. Stat wise, i'm about 5'10'', 195. I will post weight pretty much daily but I have not weighed myself today. I would say I am at least 15% BF, which you guys can feel free to chime in from the pictures. Current 1RM are hard to tell because I haven't really been using traditional compound lifts as of late. My last documented 1RMs are: 305 Bench, 495 Squat, 465 Deadlift. Speaking of my split, I have recently been using a P/RR/S style workout template which I have thoroughly enjoyed.

Alright, I'm going to come out and say I apologize for the quality, lighting & posing of the pictures. lol This is my first log I've been able to take or add pictures for, so bear with me. I used my laptop webcam which obviously isn't the greatest. Here are a few shots I took.

image201303180020.jpg
image201303180021.jpg
image201303180023.jpg
image201303180024.jpg
image201303180027.jpg
image201303180028.jpg
image201303180029.jpg
image201303180030.jpg

As far as goals during this log, I'm still not 100% sure what I wanna do yet. I am also insisting suggestions from you guys as to what you think would be best. Right now, I am leaning more toward a recomp. Before I won this log, I was coming off a 4 month bulking, with my peak weight at about 208. I have been in about 4 weeks of a cut/recomp phase since then, reducing total calories the further I go. On the other hand, since this kit is marketed as a Bulk kit, I am considering trying to get as big as I can, basically eating anything in sight. Let me know what you guys think.

Expectations of the kit... I really have no idea. This will be first run of any hormone-altering products. Depending on the goal I decide, I will either expect to shed a little fat, tighten up, increase muscle fullness, & size. I am also hoping this won't take my libido or cause much lethargy. Well, that's about all for now. Feel free to stop in periodically & I will be starting this thing up 100% once my kit arrives!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Cool bro this is gonna be awesome!

Johnnyboy09

Awards
I'm going to be starting a similar stack soon, very curious to see your results!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
In for pics uhhh no wait I mean the ride.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Forgot to add a few things. I forgot to mention my current supplements I will be running in junction with the Bulk kit & also eating habits and styles.

As far as supplementing goes, I will continue using my staples which include: Orange Triad, Creatine Mono, Citrulline Malate, Agmatine Sulfate, NAC, Vitamin C, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Glutamine, Fish oil, a few different stim & non-stim pre-workouts (Hemavol, Craze or just a caffeine pill), Modern BCAA & a Whey/Egg/Casein blend protein. On hand, I have Cycle Armor which I do not think I'll need but I do have it.

Eating habits are pretty healthy. Lots of grilled chicken, steak, brown rice, sweet potatoes, greek yogurt, almond butter, the works. lol Calories will obviously depend on which goal I decide. Prior to winning this kit, I have been following leangains IF as I have had pretty good results in the past. Pretty much stick the the 16/8 5-6 days a week & one day where I don't morning fast. Just thought I'd add that stff in there. If you guys got any more questions, feel free to let me know!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I know man, I'm super pumped for the kit to get here & get this started!
Your gonna love it just be ready for the gains. There's guys in my gym that I got to try LG and their stoked at their results can't wait to see where you go with this.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Your gonna love it just be ready for the gains. There's guys in my gym that I got to try LG and their stoked at their results can't wait to see where you go with this.
& I thought I was excited before.. lol I'm liking a little kid waiting on Christmas to come right now!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Just checked for ya and it says it's out for delivery. Today should be the day.
The girlfriend just informed me that the package has in fact arrived, I will be headin home from work at about 3, excited to open it up & get this baby started!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Haha, I keep checking it & it says not available so I'm even more anxious looking!
haha you should have seen me i drove around town till i saw a ups truck and when i did i ran him off the road flung his door open and said: hey bro you got my supplements on here? and for his sake he did! lolol in all seriousness i cant wait to watch you GROW!!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
haha you should have seen me i drove around town till i saw a ups truck and when i did i ran him off the road flung his door open and said: hey bro you got my supplements on here? and for his sake he did! lolol in all seriousness i cant wait to watch you GROW!!
That sounds a lot like the plot from Jingle All The Way.. How Ironic that Arnold is the main character! :p

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
That sounds a lot like the plot from Jingle All The Way.. How Ironic that Arnold is the main character! :p
Haha! I'm glad to see your order came in.be a weightroom wrecka bro get those gains that your looking for cause this stack will dang sure give them to ya.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Haha! I'm glad to see your order came in.be a weightroom wrecka bro get those gains that your looking for cause this stack will dang sure give them to ya.
Yea, definitely gonna push myself harder than I ever have. Never been so pumped before in all honesty. Thanks for the reassurance!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
I will be taking my first dose starting tomorrow morning! Will update then. Come along for the ride fellas!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did your gf make this one of the longest Fridays in history for you by telling you it was there this morning? LOL!!

Alright, time to make the steel cry!!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Did your gf make this one of the longest Fridays in history for you by telling you it was there this morning? LOL!!

Alright, time to make the steel cry!!
Pretty much! Like women don't have that power anyways.. :p but let's do it!!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Well fellas, just took my first dose of M1D liquid! Still undecided on the taste of that one.. Haha, but I've definitely tasted worse. 2ML under the tongue, swished around for a minute or so & then swallowed. Do have a dosing question for you LG reps.. All in all, I'll be taking 7 doses a day, 3 for both M1Ds & 1 of 1AD. It says 3 morning doses, 2 evening and 2 bedtime. I was planning on dosing about an hour or so between, but should i just equally split all doses throughout the day? Like a dose every 2 or 3 hours for consistent intake or go along with the morning/evening/bedtime dosing? Might be over thinking this but being my first hormonal products, I wanna have as much info as I can. Input welcome guys! I have 8 hours working training classes today and tomorrow, so won't be able to get to the gym, but I can make dosing work.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Well fellas, just took my first dose of M1D liquid! Still undecided on the taste of that one.. Haha, but I've definitely tasted worse. 2ML under the tongue, swished around for a minute or so & then swallowed. Do have a dosing question for you LG reps.. All in all, I'll be taking 7 doses a day, 3 for both M1Ds & 1 of 1AD. It says 3 morning doses, 2 evening and 2 bedtime. I was planning on dosing about an hour or so between, but should i just equally split all doses throughout the day? Like a dose every 2 or 3 hours for consistent intake or go along with the morning/evening/bedtime dosing? Might be over thinking this but being my first hormonal products, I wanna have as much info as I can. Input welcome guys! I have 8 hours working training classes today and tomorrow, so won't be able to get to the gym, but I can make dosing work.
what I did was morn,5pm,bed and it was just fine for me. Your not over thinking your just wanting the best results! It should only be 6 dose's a day 3 of each. On the Andro you can do 2-4dose's a day but I did just 3. I hope this helps hit me up if not

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
what I did was morn,5pm,bed and it was just fine for me. Your not over thinking your just wanting the best results! It should only be 6 dose's a day 3 of each. On the Andro you can do 2-4dose's a day but I did just 3. I hope this helps hit me up if not
Alright. Just on the kit the 1-andro dose says 4ml for 30 servings but today I'll split that into 2 2ml doses. I'll play around with it but if you guideline worked, that's good enough for me!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Alright. Just on the kit the 1-andro dose says 4ml for 30 servings but today I'll split that into 2 2ml doses. I'll play around with it but if you guideline worked, that's good enough for me!
My seringe only goes to 3ml so I did 3/2/3 but if yours is dif. Go by what the label says I was just saying I dosed 3xday

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
My seringe only goes to 3ml so I did 3/2/3 but if yours is dif. Go by what the label says I was just saying I dosed 3xday
Haha that was dumb I guess you could do 2ml and then 2ml lol to get 4ml lol maybe do 4/3/4

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Haha that was dumb I guess you could do 2ml and then 2ml lol to get 4ml lol maybe do 4/3/4
Yea, i just split it into 2 2ml doses. This is my dosing schedule so far.
7:30 AM: 2ml M1D liquid
8:30 AM: 2ml 1-Andro
10:30 AM: 1 M1D tab
1:30 PM: 2ml 1-Andro
5:00 PM: 1 M1D tab
6:15 PM: 2ml M1D liquid
8:00 PM: 2ml 1-Andro
10:45 PM: 2ml M1D liquid
12:00 AM: 1 M1D tab

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Reps, feel free to give some feedback on my first day dosing schedule in a previous post! 1st day in the books. Can't really vouch on effects, but I will say libido was above average today.. Not that I can blame on the kit, but it's possible. Haha, anyways.. Will be updating with dosing tomorrow!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Sup fellas?! Just took my first dose of day 2. Too early to really comment on anything but a few notes.

1) The taste of the liquids are not that bad. The M1D Andro has a rather unpleasant aftertaste but I just wash my dose down with some milk or something.

2) The M1D cap that you use the syringe with, will not for the life of me screw on completely & correctly so I have to either push it down or screw it on the best I can. This might create some very minute spillage which isn't enough to effect the dose, but it has gotten all the contents in my kit sticky. Haha. This is no reflection of the product because things like this happen & it honestly doesn't bother me.

3)Speaking of the rubber cap & syringe, I love this concept. Since this is my first run at any products like this, I'm not sure if anybody uses this kind of measuring or liquid delivery. Very convenient & the little syringe is is very readable on doses. I will take some pics eventually to give you guys an idea of how the liquid doses work.

Anyways, another 9+ hour work training class but hopefully this is my last. Gotta catch up on some homework too so doubt I get to the gym tonight, but will DEFINITELY be in there tomorrow afternoon. All you basketball fans, enjoy the games today. I'll be sneaking my ESPN app to check up on my Buckeyes. :p Everybody else, have a good Sunday!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Sup fellas?! Just took my first dose of day 2. Too early to really comment on anything but a few notes.1) The taste of the liquids are not that bad. The M1D Andro has a rather unpleasant aftertaste but I just wash my dose down with some milk or something.2) The M1D cap that you use the syringe with, will not for the life of me screw on completely & correctly so I have to either push it down or screw it on the best I can. This might create some very minute spillage which isn't enough to effect the dose, but it has gotten all the contents in my kit sticky. Haha. This is no reflection of the product because things like this happen & it honestly doesn't bother me.3)Speaking of the rubber cap & syringe, I love this concept. Since this is my first run at any products like this, I'm not sure if anybody uses this kind of measuring or liquid delivery. Very convenient & the little syringe is is very readable on doses. I will take some pics eventually to give you guys an idea of how the liquid doses work. Anyways, another 9+ hour work training class but hopefully this is my last. Gotta catch up on some homework too so doubt I get to the gym tonight, but will DEFINITELY be in there tomorrow afternoon. All you basketball fans, enjoy the games today. I'll be sneaking my ESPN app to check up on my Buckeyes. :p Everybody else, have a good Sunday!
as for the adapta cap mine went on crooked and I pushed down w/palm of hand till snap then screwed down tightly thus I had no spillage.the dose concept is very cool. Pow really enjoying the log so far your putting a lot of thought and time into it food job like I said before cant wait to watch you grow.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
as for the adapta cap mine went on crooked and I pushed down w/palm of hand till snap then screwed down tightly thus I had no spillage.the dose concept is very cool. Pow really enjoying the log so far your putting a lot of thought and time into it food job like I said before cant wait to watch you grow.
Yea, I tried that but the pressure seemed to shoot out a little. Granted, I've only had 2 days so the bottle is full. Like I said, not a problem. I'll make it work. Haha but thanks man. You guys did an awesome job so it's only right I do too!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Also, I think I'm going to lean more toward a bulk with this run, even though I had already started a cut. Reason being, I have a bottle of EpiAndro & 17ProAndro I'm going to run a month or so after this log, which I will use as a recomp/cutting phase. I'll try to track macros as much as possible.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
One dose away from finishing day 2. Plan to stick to the same dosing schedule & order I've been using but will adjust according to convenience. Got a huge snow storm coming in tonight so hopefully I can still get to the gym! (I'm probably going to regardless) :D

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
So which stack is better the liquid trifecta, the normal trifecta, or the bulk andro kit! Which is the strongest? Which would have the best strength gains? Any answers would be appreciated I'm curious!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Yea, I tried that but the pressure seemed to shoot out a little. Granted, I've only had 2 days so the bottle is full. Like I said, not a problem. I'll make it work. Haha but thanks man. You guys did an awesome job so it's only right I do too!
Oh ok I didn't know you had tried that already.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Oh ok I didn't know you had tried that already.
Yea, but since the bottle is starting to get smaller, that should work from here on out, but like I said.. It's really not a big deal to me. I'm gonna make it work regardless. :p

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Got a question for you Beast since you ran this kit.. Did you follow the workout routine outlined on the guide inside the kit or did you continue your routine from before? I'm enjoying PRRS but I'm not sure if the LG outlined routine would benefit me more.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Got a question for you Beast since you ran this kit.. Did you follow the workout routine outlined on the guide inside the kit or did you continue your routine from before? I'm enjoying PRRS but I'm not sure if the LG outlined routine would benefit me more.
I just ran my own routine.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Heading to the gym for my first workout on this stack. Power week of PRRS, chest & tris. Update coming after!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Well, first workout in the books! Felt anxious to get in the gym which helped full a pretty good workout! Not really sure how much was actual product or placebo, but regardless, I'll take it. Had about 75% of my daily doses done prior to the workout. To a M1D liquid dose pre as I have noticed I get an aura boost about 5-10 minutes after dosing. As stated in a couple other posts, I have been using a PRRS style routine with a traditional BB split. Today was power week of chest & tris. Kinda had some complications but I will highlight after my workout log. Workout was as followed.

3/25 Chest & Tris

Start time: 5:00
Start weight: 201.1

DB bench:
60x10, 80x8, 90x7, 105x5

DB incline bench:
60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 85x5

Weighted dips:
BW+55x10, BW+70x7, BW+80x5(PR)

CG smith bench:
185x10, 205x8, 225x6
(left thumb started hurting)

EZ bar skullcrushers:
85x10, 105x8, 115x7, 125x5

Tate press: (used strap to take strain off thumb)
40x10, 45x8, 50x6

End time: 6:05
End weight: 202

I really wanted to stay longer & get some more sets in, but my left thumb has been giving me some serious problems lately. During the summer last year, I was playing pick-up basketball and got it caught on my defender & it basically ripped my thumb all the way back to my wrist. Was out of work for a week but no real clear diagnosis. Anyways, it's been kinda bothering me the last few days, probably from all the writing I've been doing lately (sounds sissy, I know.. But believe me, not pleasant lol) Just gonna do some serious icing & ibuprofen this week & hope it helps out. On a more positive note, this is what my post workout meal looked like:

16 oz organically fed sirloin steak, topped with sautéed mushrooms & onions, baked potato filled with 1/2 cup of ***e 2% Greek yogurt (if you are a fan of sour cream on your baked potato, I HIGHLY recommend you try this out) & a nice little salad. :p

Attachments

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
In the post pic...should've run your finger through the sour cream cup and finished every last bit...lol