Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Little late night snack!

    Bowl of Quaker oatmeal squares with organic whole milk, cup of 2% Greek yogurt & a few scoops of fresh ground almond butter from the local Amish deli!
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    You know, actually it is. Never thought about it. I'm also a video gamer so I cut that down a bit but never thought about the phone. Makes perfect sense though! Thanks for the suggestion Luke.
    My thumb was killing me so when I went in for something else, I asked the doc about it. He said "Think about it. What do you use that thumb for? Texting?" Then it was an "ah-ha!" and a "duhhh!!" moment for me. Lol!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    My thumb was killing me so when I went in for something else, I asked the doc about it. He said "Think about it. What do you use that thumb for? Texting?" Then it was an "ah-ha!" and a "duhhh!!" moment for me. Lol!
    Haha, totally agree. It's my left thumb (predominant hand) so its gonna be something I'll have to get used to.

  4. What's up fellas? About to head to the gym to get some legs in today, & then probably gonna play some pick-up basketball for a few at the park since its starting to warm up slightly (It's 45.. Tells you how desperate we are here in Ohio LOL) but I will update later.

  5. Sorry guys, just got some time to sit down and relax. Hit legs today at the gym, then went and played park basketball for about 2 hours after. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. Ha. Legs went pretty good, could've started off better, but I decided to give front squats a go, which wasn't a very smart idea. Haven't done them in probably 3 years and it just felt super awkward. My legs could've done more but it was just awkward doing reps. Hopefully that can get better the more I do them. Anyways, here's what the workout looked like!

    4/4 Legs

    Start time: 4:50
    Start weight: 201.3

    Front squat:
    45x10, 135x10, 185x10, 205x9, 225x8

    Single leg press:
    200x12, 250x10, 290x8

    Leg extension:
    100x15, 120x14, 140x12

    Lying leg curl:
    90x15, 110x12, 130x

    ATG squat:
    135xfailurex3

    BW lunges:
    3 sets of 50 yards

    End time: 5:45
    End weight: 202.1

    Hitting shoulders/upper back tomorrow morning, update coming tomorrow!
    •   
       


  6. I was trolling around on the Internet seeing if anyone had tried this stack cuz I just started it today and read your thread so I decided to create a profile on here so I could chat it up with you guys. How are you liking it so far pow wow? I'm new to the whole blogging deal.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AWF3 USN View Post
    I was trolling around on the Internet seeing if anyone had tried this stack cuz I just started it today and read your thread so I decided to create a profile on here so I could chat it up with you guys. How are you liking it so far pow wow? I'm new to the whole blogging deal.
    So far, so good. I'm closing in on 2 weeks. Feeling fuller, looked a little bigger in the mirror, up about 7 lbs from the start, better vascularity, great mental focus.. Definitely enjoying it & looking forward to the rest of the kit.

  8. Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Except the liquid is horrible tasting haha

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AWF3 USN View Post
    Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Except the liquid is horrible tasting haha
    The M1D liquid only has a semi-bad after taste. You get used to it. Well, atleast I have. As long as you wash it down with something other than water, it goes away pretty quickly.

  10. Yeah water directly after both the M1D and 1andro. Seems like good stuff though

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AWF3 USN View Post
    Yeah water directly after both the M1D and 1andro. Seems like good stuff though
    Well, good luck on your run & feel free to keep in touch in here with how mine's going & how yours is.

  12. Right on man. What's your plan for your pct

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AWF3 USN View Post
    Right on man. What's your plan for your pct
    Gonna do the Form XT, then got plenty of other stuff to throw in OTC (DAA, Endosurge, Nolvadren XT, etc.) If I feel like a SERM is absolutely necessary, I have access to some but I doubt I will.

  14. When was it when you started seeing progress? I'm on day 5 and I'm not real sure what I'm supposed to be noticing haha Only thing I've noticed is being lethargic for a day or two but I'm not sure if that was the sleep supplement I took or what. Workouts seem to be increasing slowly but thats expected as I havent worked out in a long time. Glad to see your are enjoying it tho bro!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    When was it when you started seeing progress? I'm on day 5 and I'm not real sure what I'm supposed to be noticing haha Only thing I've noticed is being lethargic for a day or two but I'm not sure if that was the sleep supplement I took or what. Workouts seem to be increasing slowly but thats expected as I havent worked out in a long time. Glad to see your are enjoying it tho bro!
    I couldn't really say a specific day that I noticed effects, but I definitely got the mental effects within the first few days. A rather euphoric feeling and great focus, especially dosed pre-workout. Slight increase in acne & aggression. I'm closing in on the end of week 2 & physically I feel fuller, my veins are more profound, & strength & between set recovery have both increased. Being my first hormonal run, I don't really have anything to compare it to. I've ran like Anabeta, Erase, DAA, etc.. & this kit's effects came on faster than any of those.

  16. What's up guys? Just finished a pretty good shoulder/upper back workout. Honestly felt like I couldn't stayed there all day! Workout was under an hour & I still got more sets & exercises than usual. I think this stuff is starting to kick in more & more. Here's an outline of how today went.

    4/5 Shoulders/upper back

    Start time: 10:55
    Start weight: 202.1

    DB Arnold Press:
    30x15, 45x10, 50x10, 55x10, 60x8

    DB shrug: (hold til failure on last rep)
    60x15, 70x12, 80x10

    Rear cable flyes:
    120x15, 140x12, 160x10

    Side lateral machine:
    70x15, 90x12, 110x10

    BB push press: (alt F/B)
    45xFailurex4

    End time: 11:31
    End weight: 202.5

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    I couldn't really say a specific day that I noticed effects, but I definitely got the mental effects within the first few days. A rather euphoric feeling and great focus, especially dosed pre-workout. Slight increase in acne & aggression. I'm closing in on the end of week 2 & physically I feel fuller, my veins are more profound, & strength & between set recovery have both increased. Being my first hormonal run, I don't really have anything to compare it to. I've ran like Anabeta, Erase, DAA, etc.. & this kit's effects came on faster than any of those.
    Sweet thanks for the feedback! I'm experiencing those things too. Ive noticed I'm alot more irritable but no acne increase yet. My veins were showing big time last night during and after my workout. Good to hear everything like this!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post

    Sweet thanks for the feedback! I'm experiencing those things too. Ive noticed I'm alot more irritable but no acne increase yet. My veins were showing big time last night during and after my workout. Good to hear everything like this!
    Yea man, just give it a little more time & it should be in full effect!

  19. Just was stopping in to say what's up! Great log thus far I really enjoy checking it out. And the food pics!!! Lol any way just saying hey,keep it up and keepKillinIt!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Just was stopping in to say what's up! Great log thus far I really enjoy checking it out. And the food pics!!! Lol any way just saying hey,keep it up and keepKillinIt!
    Haha, thanks a lot beast! Been a great pleasure to log this kit.

  21. With week 2 in the books, just a few more things I'd like to note. I kind of outlined things in a previous post from Mule but i'll go over most of this stuff again.

    Pros:

    o Muscle fullness would probably be the most noticeable effect thus far. I don't really ever feel flat during any time of the day. Plus I've noticed that "after workout pump" feeling last a lot longer than before.

    o Increased vascularity would also be another noticeable effect. This past week of workouts, I did not take my agmatine pill & my veins were popping as if I had. They are very bold during workouts, but I'm still pretty veiny all day.

    o Increased aggression is somewhat there. Not in the sense that I'm pissed off all day & have any "roid rage" but I do seem to be a little snappy & it comes on rather quick. Luckily my girlfriend is the sweetest little thing & this doesn't really cause any issues. lol

    o Weight is slowly climbing. I weighed in this morning at 204 on an empty stomach, which is up 9lbs from the start. Not too sure how much is water weight, but we'll see once the cycle is over. (More worried about mirror than scale)

    o Increased strength is slowing coming on. It will be better to judge on the last week once I have another Power week to judge numbers side by side.

    o Increased recovery during workouts is something that really showed this week. Since this log started, I have an intra shake of 5g Modern BCAA & 3 grams Citrulline Malate to aid in recovery, but this week i just really had the urge to keep going.

    Cons:

    o Not really too much to add apart from the leakage, which I'm hoping won't effect short dosages. I do feel as though my 1-andro is gonna run out before anything. We'll see once it comes along. As far as today, I got a family gathering & since its nice out, it will probably consist of pick-up basketball, tossing the pigskin, etc. Hope everybody enjoys their Sunday! Will be in the gym tomorrow for Shock week of Chest & Tris.

  22. Nice mini review! Looks like things are looking good for ya!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Nice mini review! Looks like things are looking good for ya!
    Thanks Luke! They definitely are & I'm excited to see what the 2nd half of this kit is like!

  24. What's up guys? Had a great pump today in the gym! That's the best part of this Shock week of P/RR/S is the pump. If you aren't familiar with P/RR/S, the Power week is mostly compound lifts in the 4-6 rep range for strength, the Rep Range week is around the 8-12 rep range for hypertrophy & the Shock week is in the 10-15 rep range with supersets & drop sets for muscle confusion. I've been at it for about 6 weeks & really enjoy the variety of the workouts. Anyways, like I said, today was Chest & Tris & the pumps were awesome. Also one thing to add is not only did I go up anywhere from 5-15lbs on my lifts from the last shock workout, I added up to 3 extra reps with those added weights on all exercises, which is definitely a great sign. One down fall is my thumb is still bothering me. I start off strong & it just gets more & more sore, effecting my grip & stamina. Definitely will be going to get an MRI once this log is over, but I'm gonna tough it out til then. Anyways, he's what the workout looked like.

    4/8 Chest & Tris

    Start time: 5:00
    Start weight: 203.7

    High cable crossover: (# is each cable)
    80x15, 90x13, 100x12
    (SS)
    Low cable crossover:
    50x15, 60x12, 70x10

    Incline DB flyes: (45/30/15degree bench)
    45x12, 50x12, 55x11
    (SS)
    Dips:
    BWx12, BWx12, BWx10 (could've gotten more but thumb wasn't happy about these)

    Chest press machine:
    150x15 (DS) 130x13 (DS) 110x12

    EZ bar skullcrusher:
    75x15, 85x15, 105x11
    (SS)
    EZ bar CG bench:
    75x15, 85x15, 105x12

    Straight bar pushdown:
    70x15, 80x13, 90x12
    (SS)
    Tate press:
    35x15, 40x12, 45x10

    DB kickback: (All sets with 1 arm then switch)
    35x12 (DS) 30x12 (DS) 25x13

    End time: 5:55
    End weight: 204.1

    Also, here's a pic of my forearm after showering. I didn't even take anything pre-WO besides 2ml M1D & 2ml 1-Andro. Picture doesn't really do complete justice but you get the idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  25. Oh, & here's the first plate serving of my baby back ribs, roasted potatoes & asparagus. :P
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG'S BULK ANDRO YOU SAY?? MAYBE FOR A SONG!
    By lukehayd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 326
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 12:32 PM
  2. Need help with upcoming clean bulk stack
    By Quil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 11:51 PM
  3. Help with Consumption of Bulk Powders
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 08:18 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:21 AM
Log in
Log in