Budman' PCT get going

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well all here we go in two mornings....

Supps

Anabeta elite
Erase Pro
Daa powder(maybe might have another booster)
Creatine
Orange triad
Amino core
Flashover
Enhanced
Agmatine
Slinshot
Fish oil
Milk thistle
Alphamine
Alpha t2
Versa1
Jacked micro
Organ sheild
Tamoxifen citrate (30ml)
DPX Cuts(4days worth Thursday will start)
Probably will have some other stuff I am trying to cut a little body fat during I gotta get down, diet is getting better!)

Any suggestions? I know I have had you all Q&A the last couple of weeks but gonna get this started and hit it strong.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the organ shield and slinshot! No D-Pol though!? Tsk tsk.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid as fuk man. Gonna kill it.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I like the organ shield and slinshot! No D-Pol though!? Tsk tsk.
I tried just couldn't get my hands on it in time... Thanks for stopping in

Timing of each will be a learning process for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks very solid to me man. In for this.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I have MAN NXT, some versa-1coming in might use them together week 5 ... Is an 8week pvt too much? Should I run DAA te entire 8 weeks?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For weeks is about the norm for your body to rebound unless you did some nasty stuff. After your body regulates you will be doing an awesome stack though lol.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Damn I forgot

Alphamine and t2 probably week 2 throw T2 in got this other preworkout so ill save alphamine for week 5

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Now I need to set dose/frequency and I should be set. Some days will be missed due to work but will make due.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Alright ladies here it is:

My gym session
Weekly time 5am (if work permits) days vary
Weekends b/t 9/11am so supplementing will change it will be hard but ill figure it out.

PRE/post/mid/afternoon/night

PES Anabeta Elite 0/1/1/1/1
PES erase pro 0/1/0/0/0
PES Alpha T2 0/0/1-2/0/0
Tamoxifen citrate (10mg) 10mg daily
Muscleology DPX Cuts(diuretic 3/21-3/24)0/2/0/2/0
AX German Creatine 5g 0/1/0/0/0
Nutraplanet DAA 3G 1/0/0/0/0
BIOCOR Agmatine 500mg 1/0/0/0/1(nights b4 gym)
Purus Labs Slinshot 0/1/1/0/0(maybe 1w/dinner)
Purus Labs Organ shield 0/1/0/0/0
Controlled labs Orange Triad 0/3/0/0/3
Fish Oil 1g 0/1/1/0/1
Almaxx amino core Intraworkout
Omega Sports FlashOver preworkout 1.75 scoops

Proteins
Dymatize elite fusion banana
Force Factor performance protein brownie batter

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Tamoxifen citrate (10mg) 10mg daily -what time of is the best? It easier for me first thing in morning.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hold on there lol. You got the dose wrong man.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 4ml every morning
Week 2 and 3 2ml every morning
Week 4 1ml every morning

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 4ml every morning
Week 2 and 3 2ml every morning
Week 4 1ml every morning
That's if it's 10mg per ml. Most are 20mg per ml though.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That's if it's 10mg per ml. Most are 20mg per ml though.
Yeah I only have 10mg.... And 30ml total. Sucks but I traded for it and because the 1-Andro Rx wasn't very toxic I was told 1ml daily would suffice.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah ok. Yeah 1ml a day will be fine. Do it when you wake up.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a stack! In this bud!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Might be pulling the alpha T2 so I can gauge the other supps and need to make sure my diet catches up before I waste a good product.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Budman, why is it that you're using a diuretic daily?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
In brother! Killer stack btw. I was going to ask the same question ^^^

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tamoxifen citrate (10mg) 10mg daily -what time of is the best? It easier for me first thing in morning.
You could do 10mg every day or 20/10/10 for a 3 week serm. With the compound you used either way is fine. Timing makes no difference, i dosed with apple juice pre bed

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
In! Budman, why is it that you're using a diuretic daily?
Only four days... I have a weightloss/transformation comp at work that ends Monday. I am just trying to purge a little water weight. It's only 4 days at 2/2 daily.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I have several supps that I didn't use and not sure that I need with the stack I have. If I did need what do you think I would switch up?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to shred it up!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Nice to have a page 2 already.... This should be good.

This mornings was limited rest and needed heartrate up and cals burned. Trying to get some pounds down by Monday morning. It should be good outcome... Sunday will be low carb day, salads and protein.

This morning had some burps, not sure what caused it. Tasted like organ shield smells. Only took one cap with CoQ10, 1-Andro RX (last two caps), daa, Agmatine, and flashover. Not sure But i think I did a little more flashover than normal(little rushed this morning and that little extra my have started that effect.)

Giant set

Side bends 15lbDB+frogkicks+curl to Arnold press

40+30+12@30lb
40+30+10@35
40+30+8@40
40+30

Decline Russian twist + decline crunch
25lb plate
40+20
20+20

Underhand rack pulls + squat
14@95+10@135
(Push-up variations wide/close/reg)
14@95+10@135
14@105+10@155

Stair machine
12:45
130cal
709steps
44floors squat
14@95+10@135
(Push-up variations wide/close/reg)
14@95+10@135
14@105+10@155

Stair machine
12:45
130cal
709steps
44floors

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Orange Triad has ala as one of the ingredients, I am thinking of taking all 6 caps before dinner to help with nutrient partitioning. SlinShot breakfast and lunch.

Doesn't that sound about right?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd still split the triad. And take Slinshot post workout and before bed for sure.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Even though....

Quote from another thread

"You could add GDAs to the cycle if you wish, but just watch it because Anabeta seems to have its own intrinsic glucose disposal mechanism among other things.". kevinlhy .

I guess that I still will spilt the orange triad. And keep an eye on Anabeta Elite.... If the hunger strikes then I will 0/1/1/0/2 my dosing

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah don't think people experience the hunger with ABE like OG AB.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only four days... I have a weightloss/transformation comp at work that ends Monday. I am just trying to purge a little water weight. It's only 4 days at 2/2 daily.
Ah I see. If all that matters for the contest is how much weight you lost it might not be a bad idea to cut water shortly before, say 12-14 hours before the official weigh in. That is only if you think that it'll be close enough to where a few extra pounds will give you an advantage.
I have several supps that I didn't use and not sure that I need with the stack I have. If I did need what do you think I would switch up?
What exactly do you have on hand right now?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ah I see. If all that matters for the contest is how much weight you lost it might not be a bad idea to cut water shortly before, say 12-14 hours before the official weigh in. That is only if you think that it'll be close enough to where a few extra pounds will give you an advantage.What exactly do you have on hand right now?
Yeah 3 pounds would bring me to 14-15lbs.

Unused supps:
Versa1
Jacked micro
Enhanced
NXT
Ergo shred
Alpha t2
RPM(45caps)
Drive(20caps)

I'm sure there's a couple more, this is all I can remember off hand.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Due to my work schedule I am probably gonna be taking Anabeta Elite 3x a day with 2 with dinner. The 4ish supplementation just isn't going to work.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
On call for work all weekend, there goes my gym time. Already gonna be a late day, picking up parts for another site. Guess I will be focusing on diet.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Keep makin the donuts... Got home 1045pm, off to work now. I at least brought me gym bag in case I can get in there.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Seems my gassy arse is aggravating the wife and my coworkers to the point of they don't want me around. Ummmm high protein does this bad, to me. I am only at about 150a day. I guess I should throw more fiber in to push it out, or it'll stop it up and make it worse. Either way I am thinning out nicely, wife even pointed it out. I took me 3months but I am so Far so good.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh the gas at my house is terrible. Wife hates me after 5pm every day lol.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I forgot.... I've gots fenugreek. Don't know if that would helps anything. Been having things feeling like swollen and something flowing through them

image-2340546861.jpg

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 3 pounds would bring me to 14-15lbs.Unused supps:Versa1Jacked microEnhancedNXTErgo shredAlpha t2RPM(45caps)Drive(20caps)I'm sure there's a couple more, this is all I can remember off hand.
Honestly looking at what you're running currently I'd just leave it at that and save these for a different cycle. That being said, Drive is good stuff and can be incorporated into pretty much any stack.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Honestly looking at what you're running currently I'd just leave it at that and save these for a different cycle. That being said, Drive is good stuff and can be incorporated into pretty much any stack.
Yeah I can't wait for things to start kicking in. Pretty happy with the way things are going. drive I agree is good, I don't have enough to make a difference.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I can't wait for things to start kicking in. Pretty happy with the way things are going. drive I agree is good, I don't have enough to make a difference.
Gotcha. I really liked it once I worked up to the max serving size, but at that a bottle will go pretty quickly.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks for stopping in, guess with all these seasoned vets I better start coming up with some a serious batch of questions.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Nothing like having to work... Again I am shafted on the gym and once again I brought my gym bad With hopes ill be able to get a little training in.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do u do for work?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
What do u do for work?
Restaurant equipment hotside service and installation. Ovens and such.. Disney is one site, had to leave house 4am today. I'm on call so kinda sucks, pays good. Just left a McDonald's.
we also are the preferred company by most manufacturer for warranty.

With that being said..., no gym today

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Day 4 no gym this is getting old, fast. Today is the weigh in for the competition at work. I think I did fairly well not sure I hit the 15lb mark, but look very lean in the mirror. Gonna have to hit the lower abs a little harder. Probably should do a little more of the lower back/kidney area. Seems to be loose, part of love handles. I should get more technical instead of describing areas.