Budman' PCT get going

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Finally putting JEFIT to use. Lets see if I figure out the working/inputting part.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Finally putting JEFIT to use. Lets see if I figure out the working/inputting part.
    If you need any pointers let me know
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    If you need any pointers let me know
    How do I cut and paste the workout? Probably on computer not phone would be easier?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    How do I cut and paste the workout? Probably on computer not phone would be easier?
    I use my tablet. Go to website after you sync your phone post workout. Then go to my logs. Click on the day. Copy paste. Takes about twenty seconds.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    How do I cut and paste the workout? Probably on computer not phone would be easier?
    You could also go to the website and take a screen shot of the workout page and post that. If your phone does screenshots that is.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  6. I think this will work


    Dumbbell Incline One Arm Press 64.17 Set 1 : 35x5
    Set 2 : 40x5
    Set 3 : 45x5
    Set 4 : 50x5
    Set 5 : 55x5
    |
    Dumbbell One Arm Bench Press 58.33 Set 1 : 30x5
    Set 2 : 35x5
    Set 3 : 40x5
    Set 4 : 45x5
    Set 5 : 50x5
    |
    Machine Fly 280 Set 1 : 120x5
    Set 2 : 150x5
    Set 3 : 180x5
    Set 4 : 210x5
    Set 5 : 240x5
    |
    Mid Chest Cable Crossovers 70 Set 1 : 20x5
    Set 2 : 30x5
    Set 3 : 40x5
    Set 4 : 50x5
    Set 5 : 60x5
    |
    Cable Lower Chest Raise 70 Set 1 : 20x5
    Set 2 : 30x5
    Set 3 : 40x5
    Set 4 : 50x5
    Set 5 : 60x5
    |
    Decline Weighted Twist 50 Set 1 : 25x30
    Set 2 : 25x30
    |
    Decline Crunch 10 Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    |
    Ab Crunch Machine 73.33 Set 1 : 40x25
    Set 2 : 40x15
    |
    Parallel Bar Leg Raise N/A Set 1 : 0x8
    Set 2 : 0x8
    |
    Oblique Raises on Parallel Bars 8 Set 1 : 8 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 8 Laps/Reps
    |
    Treadmill Running N/A Calorie : --
    Distance: 1 mile
    Speed : --
    Lap/Rep : --
    Duration : 0057
    |

  7. 25 sets for chest...Whew!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  8. Hopefully I obtain some muscle. Normally it's 3 sets of 10. So I did less reps than normal. Ill keep on tweaking the routine til it works... Hahahaha

  9. Tamoxifen citrate all gone, DAA 1day left, outta Creatine... Sad for sure.


    Wow


    Close-Grip Front Lat PulldowN 1RM192.5
    Set 1 : 105x5
    Set 2 : 120x5
    Set 3 : 135x5
    Set 4 : 150x5
    Set 5 : 165x5
    |
    Close Grip Vertical Row 1RM151.67
    Set 1 : 45x5
    Set 2 : 55x5
    Set 3 : 80x5
    Set 4 : 100x5
    Set 5 : 130x5
    |
    Machine Assisted Hammer Pull Up 1RM 110.83
    Set 1 : 95x5
    Set 2 : 80x5
    Set 3 : 80x5
    Set 4 : 65x5
    Set 5 : 65x2
    |
    Barbell Deadlift
    1RM 245.33
    Set 1 : 155x5
    Set 2 : 175x4
    Set 3 : 205x3
    Set 4 : 230x2
    Set 5 : 135x5
    |
    Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down
    1RM192.5
    Set 1 : 105x5
    Set 2 : 120x5
    Set 3 : 135x5
    Set 4 : 150x5
    Set 5 : 165x5
    |
    Elevated Cable Rows
    1RM175
    Set 1 : 105x5
    Set 2 : 120x5
    Set 3 : 135x5
    Set 4 : 150x5
    Set 5 : 90x12
    |
    Parallel Bar Leg Raise
    Set 1 : 0x15
    Set 2 : 0x15
    Set 3 : 0x10
    |
    Step Machine
    Calorie : 140 CAL
    Floors: 47 mile
    Speed : --
    Steps : 760 Step
    Duration : 00:14:24
    |

    Thought my chest was going to explode... HR 182, had to slow it down during stair machine but I wanted and could have gone for way longer. 1:20 workout and was dripping sweat.

  10. So I feel like my chest/solar plex was going to push through my skin this morning what I was doing my pull-ups. I need to find out way this was I will look it up online maybe I can find something. Sometimes when I sneeze it cramps up there and I have to stretch it out.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    So I feel like my chest/solar plex was going to push through my skin this morning what I was doing my pull-ups. I need to find out way this was I will look it up online maybe I can find something. Sometimes when I sneeze it cramps up there and I have to stretch it out.
    It's probably from the 9 billion reps you did on chest the other day lol
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    It's probably from the 9 billion reps you did on chest the other day lol
    Naw this has been going on for a while. That movement today hit it hard.

  13. This is the last day? Sad times...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    This is the last day? Sad times...
    Naw I still have EP and ABE probably a 5 day left

    Today's workout was at night, after workout had a MRP Shake then went to subway.... Here's my workout since I locked my keys I the truck I have a little time

    Machine Assisted Dip 126.67 Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 80x5
    Set 3 : 65x5
    Set 4 : 50x5
    Set 5 : 0x6
    |
    Seated Tricep Dip 283.67 Set 1 : 170x8
    Set 2 : 185x16
    Set 3 : 200x10
    |
    Dumbbell Lying Triceps Extension 70 Set 1 : 30x5
    Set 2 : 40x5
    Set 3 : 50x5
    Set 4 : 55x5
    Set 5 : 60x5
    |
    Dumbbell Side Bend 41.67 Set 1 : 25x20
    Set 2 : 25x20
    |
    Parallel Bar Leg Raise N/A Set 1 : 0x20
    Set 2 : 0x10
    Set 3 : 0x10
    |
    Ab Crunch Machine 75 Set 1 : 30x20
    Set 2 : 40x15
    Set 3 : 50x15
    |
    Overhead Cable Curl 66.67 Set 1 : 30x12
    Set 2 : 40x10
    Set 3 : 50x10
    |
    Triceps Pushdown V-Bar 75 Set 1 : 50x15
    Set 2 : 50x15
    Set 3 : 50x15
    |
    Step Machine N/A Calorie : 127.6 CAL
    Distance: 44 floors
    Speed : --
    Step: 708
    Duration : 0000
    |
    Notes

  15. 7 days left of each.

  16. Some arm action.
    Name:  image-745616372.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  448.7 KB

  17. Nice veinage,subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice veinage,subbed!
    Thanks, I was tryi g to show the bicep veins but they don't pop like the forearm. I used MAN GAMEDAY and little Agmatine pwo and that was my out come.

  19. Getting ready to log a product CAPSI-Blast, a thermo PWO fat burner. I have several USP products to use and will need to figure which to stack. COmpound 20,prime, and versa1. I was thinking versa1 since I ran out of Creatine.

  20. Today was nice 1full scoop MAN game day and zoom zoom. If you haven't tried it MAN it is good for the get up and go.

    Now for the workout, wasn't but 45 min but had things to do today. I am trying to stick with the 5x5x5 routine. I feel like its a good one, with little rest you can squeeze in more(even though it less reps than the traditional 3x10).

    Dumbbell Curl to Arnold Press 1RM51
    Set 1 : 25x6
    Set 2 : 30x5
    Set 3 : 35x5
    Set 4 : 40x5
    Set 5 : 45x4
    |
    Dumbbell Front Raise 1RM 32.08
    Set 1 : 15x5
    Set 2 : 20x5
    Set 3 : 22.5x5
    Set 4 : 25x5
    Set 5 : 27.5x5
    |
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 1RM 26.25
    Set 1 : 12.5x5
    Set 2 : 15x5
    Set 3 : 17.5x5
    Set 4 : 20x5
    Set 5 : 22.5x5
    |
    Reverse Machine Flyes 1RM 157.5
    Set 1 : 90x5
    Set 2 : 105x5
    Set 3 : 120x5
    Set 4 : 135x5
    |
    Face Pull 1RM 58.33
    Set 1 : 20x5
    Set 2 : 30x5
    Set 3 : 40x5
    Set 4 : 50x5
    |
    Step Machine N/A Calorie : 144 CAL
    Distance: 49 floors
    Speed : --
    Lap/Rep : 796 Step
    Duration : 00:14:00
    |
    Notes



    Name:  image-1560325088.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  451.3 KB

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Getting ready to log a product CAPSI-Blast, a thermo PWO fat burner. I have several USP products to use and will need to figure which to stack. COmpound 20,prime, and versa1. I was thinking versa1 since I ran out of Creatine.
    Nice. Compound 20 would be an excellent addition if you'll be dieting on it. When do you plan to start this?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Nice. Compound 20 would be an excellent addition if you'll be dieting on it. When do you plan to start this?
    Couple days... I got a few other goods as well. I need to look at a few of their ingredients and see what I can do. One thing I don't want to do is effect the product I will be logging. I want to give an honest review, luckily it's a fatburner preworkout. So I should be able to stack anything except something simular. I am on the verge of picking up a cheap mono Creatine just to keep the muscles flooded. I know my body creates and uses it well, had a biometrics screening a few months back and I had almost double what is recommended I was only taking 5g a day.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Couple days... I got a few other goods as well. I need to look at a few of their ingredients and see what I can do. One thing I don't want to do is effect the product I will be logging. I want to give an honest review, luckily it's a fatburner preworkout. So I should be able to stack anything except something simular. I am on the verge of picking up a cheap mono Creatine just to keep the muscles flooded. I know my body creates and uses it well, had a biometrics screening a few months back and I had almost double what is recommended I was only taking 5g a day.
    True. Maybe it'd be best to stick with only supplements that you have used before. What all do you have on hand?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    True. Maybe it'd be best to stick with only supplements that you have used before. What all do you have on hand?
    Lots of preworkouts and fat burners. Ill look at the other stuff tomorrow and see what I can do. I still have a 3-4 days left on the ABE/EP. I feel like that I used these properly, this time. Last time I use OG AB/Erase. ( inexperienced for sure ) I wished my bodyfat was lower to have a better outcome. I will post some pics and I'd say I feel good. I out on some 34" shorts and they were falling off. I still have the 85% strength left over from the PH(I wish I was able to hit it harder then I would have better results now. )

    I am going to continue to diet. I am using much more protein(gas will attest to that) and eating 80% good. About 10% better. Much more cardio so I am thinning out a bit. I just need to tightened or add muscle to some areas to get a better look. But all in all I am happier and not starving. Hahahhaa
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Side Effects from PCT and Going Off PH's
    By gotbench600 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:51 AM
  2. Pct, getting worried...
    By manzolis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:12 PM
  3. OTC PCT Thanks go Dman
    By CROWLER in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 08:40 PM
  4. PCT Getting Worse
    By FrankJ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 03:22 AM
  5. no pct if going straight to hrt
    By orvise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Log in
Log in