Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log


    First off I'd like to thank Dewey and Applied Nutriceuticals for the chance to try there new Pre Workout Uncut!! They were nice enough to send me a 25 pill trial size bottle of Uncut and a bunch of other samples!!What I love about it is the fact thats it's a pill and for the next week or so I'll only have to carry 1 shaker to the gym with my BCAA's. Also a couple of the ingredients have me intriged, first is Amentoflavone which I've read carries some anti-infamatory properites and since my joints are always an issue this is nice to see. Second would be yohimbine and rauwloscine, I like to have added fat burning in my PW since I'm always cutiing and unlike most yohimbine has always treated me well. So tonight the fun starts I will be taking 2 about 45 mins prior to hitting the gym.. Stay tuned

    Name:  uncut.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  77.4 KB

  2. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Glad to hear that you got your stuff.

    I am interested to hear what 2 caps does for you. That seems to be the most popular dosage so far.
  3. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm on it like something that's really on something else
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Glad to hear that you got your stuff.

    I am interested to hear what 2 caps does for you. That seems to be the most popular dosage so far.
    I've been hearing the same 2 seems to be the spot, I'm also sitting at 215 right now so with my size 2 should do it.. Thanks Again
  5. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'm on it like something that's really on something else
    Thanks bud couldn't let you have all the uncut fun!!! LOL
  6. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Thanks bud couldn't let you have all the uncut fun!!! LOL
    We can be uncut together. No sword fighting tho
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    We can be uncut together. No sword fighting tho
    HAHA Yeah crossing streams is a big no no!!
  8. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,583
    Rep Power
    7366197
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log


    Been hearing a lot about uncut. Will be lurking!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  9. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Been hearing a lot about uncut. Will be lurking!
    Nice to have you aboard!! I've been lurking your logs too so now we're even... LOL
  10. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I've been hearing the same 2 seems to be the spot, I'm also sitting at 215 right now so with my size 2 should do it.. Thanks Again
    I weigh about 20 lbs. more than you and 3 caps is my ideal dose. Always better to start on the low end though.
  11. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I weigh about 20 lbs. more than you and 3 caps is my ideal dose. Always better to start on the low end though.
    Your right, I'm sure 3 is in my near future as long as it doen't keep me up at night I lift around 9PM.
  12. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Your right, I'm sure 3 is in my near future as long as it doen't keep me up at night I lift around 9PM.
    That's late. Better start with 2 and see how it goes.
  13. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,012
    Rep Power
    2456156
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    In this b like a yeast infection
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  14. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    In this b like a yeast infection
    thanks bro! They have pills for problems like that!! LOL
  15. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.77%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    In for the ride
  16. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    In for the ride
    thanks for joining plently of room on the bus..
  17. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    thanks for joining plently of room on the bus..
    Can I drive the bus? I like that or throwing people under it...
  18. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    Can I drive the bus. I like that or throwing people under it...
    Since u provided the goods I guess U can drive!!!
  19. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Since u provided the goods I guess U can drive!!!
    Sweet!
  20. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.77%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Inb4 Dewey uppercuts a bish
  21. Advanced Member
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    635682
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    love seeing everyones results, gets me too excited to get my samples and try it out for myself! in for the short ride just don't miss my stop
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  22. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    First Dose:

    So last night was my first Uncut workout, popped 2 pills at 8:30 PM, 30 mins prior to leaving for the gym. It's was very strange to drive to the gym not sipping on a PW felt like I was forgetting something the entire ride. LOL Started the night with abs as always and did not notice any energy yet 45 mins after taking it. After abs I moved on to my lifts, again waiting to the energy to kick since my workouts are at night after a long day I really need a kick in the Azz to get me going. I did notice some added focus on my movements during lifts and a decent pump but the energey was lacking for me tonight. So with my first dose under my belt I will be moving to 3 pills tonight and lets see if I can get a little more energy out of uncut.. Stay tuned for day 2..
  23. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    First Dose:

    So last night was my first Uncut workout, popped 2 pills at 8:30 PM, 30 mins prior to leaving for the gym. It's was very strange to drive to the gym not sipping on a PW felt like I was forgetting something the entire ride. LOL Started the night with abs as always and did not notice any energy yet 45 mins after taking it. After abs I moved on to my lifts, again waiting to the energy to kick since my workouts are at night after a long day I really need a kick in the Azz to get me going. I did notice some added focus on my movements during lifts and a decent pump but the energey was lacking for me tonight. So with my first dose under my belt I will be moving to 3 pills tonight and lets see if I can get a little more energy out of uncut.. Stay tuned for day 2..
    I had a feeling that 2 caps might not do the trick for you, but it is better to start at the lower dosage because you were working out late in the evening. Any sleeping issues with 2 caps?
  24. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I had a feeling that 2 caps might not do the trick for you, but it is better to start at the lower dosage because you were working out late in the evening. Any sleeping issues with 2 caps?
    No sleep issues at all which is nice I was tired at the end of the workout. I here you I always like to start low and work my way up. Tonight I'll go with 3 and see what happens.. Has anyone done 4 yet??
  25. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    No sleep issues at all which is nice I was tired at the end of the workout. I here you I always like to start low and work my way up. Tonight I'll go with 3 and see what happens.. Has anyone done 4 yet??
    I tried 4 caps once when we were in the testing phase. I personally loved it, but I am a stim-junkie! 3 works well for me so I haven't gone back to 4 caps again.
  26. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I tried 4 caps once when we were in the testing phase. I personally loved it, but I am a stim-junkie! 3 works well for me so I haven't gone back to 4 caps again.
    I'm kind of a stim junkie too!! Unlike most I don't mind a stim crash at the end of my workouts since I shower and go right to bed after.. Latley I've been dosing 1 scoop alphamine 30 mins PW and sipping volatile or ignite in the truck on the way.. I have a feeling 4 uncut will be on my list as well..
  27. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.77%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Yeah the energy is more of a "natural" type feel rather than a kick in the butt. Though a kick in the butt feeling isn't bad, I just don't like the heart palpitations or a foreboding feeling when over stimmed.
  28. Advanced Member
    determinator's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    708
    Rep Power
    635682
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.8%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    No sleep issues at all which is nice I was tired at the end of the workout. I here you I always like to start low and work my way up. Tonight I'll go with 3 and see what happens.. Has anyone done 4 yet??
    What time do u get to bed since u work out so late? Still doesnt affect ur sleep?
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  29. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    What time do u get to bed since u work out so late? Still doesnt affect ur sleep?
    I get home from the gym around 11pm and asleep around mid night. I've been doing this for a couple for years so I'm used to it now.
  30. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So I just downed 4 Uncut! Lets see what happens?
  31. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,012
    Rep Power
    2456156
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So I just downed 4 Uncut! Lets see what happens?
    Good luck lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  32. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So I just downed 4 Uncut! Lets see what happens?
    He'll be back after his 3 hour workout...
  33. New Member
    Obey46's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    659377
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.77%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

    Tell me if the focus is too much that you can see the future
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,920
    Rep Power
    10751483
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    8.34%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So I just downed 4 Uncut! Lets see what happens?
    subbed
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  35. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167049
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just saw him, he's still in the gym
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Good luck lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    He'll be back after his 3 hour workout...
    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Tell me if the focus is too much that you can see the future
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Just saw him, he's still in the gym
    Just finished my workout!!! LOL Tell you what 4 is intense!! I'm update you guys in a little bit..
  37. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just finished my workout!!! LOL Tell you what 4 is intense!! I'm update you guys in a little bit..
    And he lives to tell the tale!

    After a 12 hour workout, don't mix protein in water. Just start filling a tub of protein with water and drink that. You'll need it.
  38. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Workout #2

    As you know 2 uncuts did not do much for me so last night I said fug it and downed 4!! Now 4 is a whole different story it started hitting me about 20 mins after taking it. I was driving to the gym and all of a sudden the tunnel vision started I just zoned in on the road. Got in the gym and started my workout, all I have to say is I was FOCUSED like never before. Energy was good, pump was decent but again the focus was nuts! I didn't want to talk, rest, or stop my workout just completly focused on the task at hand.. I think I'm going to try uncut at work as well cause the focus will have me getting a promotion in a week!!! I did get a little lite headed on some for my heavier lifts, and slight nausea but thats what I get in the name of science!! LOL Also did crash about a half hour after my workout but thats fine since I go to sleep after and slept sound all night. Tonight I will try 3 and see if that is my sweet spot but 4 was a good time
  39. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Workout #2

    As you know 2 uncuts did not do much for me so last night I said fug it and downed 4!! Now 4 is a whole different story it started hitting me about 20 mins after taking it. I was driving to the gym and all of a sudden the tunnel vision started I just zoned in on the road. Got in the gym and started my workout, all I have to say is I was FOCUSED like never before. Energy was good, pump was decent but again the focus was nuts! I didn't want to talk, rest, or stop my workout just completly focused on the task at hand.. I think I'm going to try uncut at work as well cause the focus will have me getting a promotion in a week!!! I did get a little lite headed on some for my heavier lifts, and slight nausea but thats what I get in the name of science!! LOL Also did crash about a half hour after my workout but thats fine since I go to sleep after and slept sound all night. Tonight I will try 3 and see if that is my sweet spot but 4 was a good time
    I think 3 might give you the same results in the gym, without any other issues. I am interested to see how that works for you.

    Using Uncut before work is an underrated use. I love it for it's ability to keep me focused on the task at hand without letting outside distractions side track me.
  40. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,575
    Rep Power
    2885054
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    28.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I think 3 might give you the same results in the gym, without any other issues. I am interested to see how that works for you.

    Using Uncut before work is an underrated use. I love it for it's ability to keep me focused on the task at hand without letting outside distractions side track me.
    I may be so focused at work that I'll forget to post on AM ??? Not sure if I want to be that focused!!! LMAO
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting down and Dirty with the Pink! *SPONSORED*
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:48 AM
  2. Getting Lean and Mean with Epi/11-oxo (log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 07:07 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:30 PM
  4. Replies: 212
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 07:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in