Bcazo gets UNCUT and Personal with App Nut!! Mini Log

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
First off I'd like to thank Dewey and Applied Nutriceuticals for the chance to try there new Pre Workout Uncut!! They were nice enough to send me a 25 pill trial size bottle of Uncut and a bunch of other samples!!What I love about it is the fact thats it's a pill and for the next week or so I'll only have to carry 1 shaker to the gym with my BCAA's. Also a couple of the ingredients have me intriged, first is Amentoflavone which I've read carries some anti-infamatory properites and since my joints are always an issue this is nice to see. Second would be yohimbine and rauwloscine, I like to have added fat burning in my PW since I'm always cutiing and unlike most yohimbine has always treated me well. So tonight the fun starts I will be taking 2 about 45 mins prior to hitting the gym.. Stay tuned

uncut.JPG

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Glad to hear that you got your stuff.

I am interested to hear what 2 caps does for you. That seems to be the most popular dosage so far.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on it like something that's really on something else

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Glad to hear that you got your stuff.

I am interested to hear what 2 caps does for you. That seems to be the most popular dosage so far.
I've been hearing the same 2 seems to be the spot, I'm also sitting at 215 right now so with my size 2 should do it.. Thanks Again

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been hearing a lot about uncut. Will be lurking!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I've been hearing the same 2 seems to be the spot, I'm also sitting at 215 right now so with my size 2 should do it.. Thanks Again
I weigh about 20 lbs. more than you and 3 caps is my ideal dose. Always better to start on the low end though.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I weigh about 20 lbs. more than you and 3 caps is my ideal dose. Always better to start on the low end though.
Your right, I'm sure 3 is in my near future as long as it doen't keep me up at night I lift around 9PM.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Your right, I'm sure 3 is in my near future as long as it doen't keep me up at night I lift around 9PM.
That's late. Better start with 2 and see how it goes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this b like a yeast infection

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
love seeing everyones results, gets me too excited to get my samples and try it out for myself! in for the short ride just don't miss my stop :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
First Dose:

So last night was my first Uncut workout, popped 2 pills at 8:30 PM, 30 mins prior to leaving for the gym. It's was very strange to drive to the gym not sipping on a PW felt like I was forgetting something the entire ride. LOL Started the night with abs as always and did not notice any energy yet 45 mins after taking it. After abs I moved on to my lifts, again waiting to the energy to kick since my workouts are at night after a long day I really need a kick in the Azz to get me going. I did notice some added focus on my movements during lifts and a decent pump but the energey was lacking for me tonight. So with my first dose under my belt I will be moving to 3 pills tonight and lets see if I can get a little more energy out of uncut.. Stay tuned for day 2.. :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
First Dose:

So last night was my first Uncut workout, popped 2 pills at 8:30 PM, 30 mins prior to leaving for the gym. It's was very strange to drive to the gym not sipping on a PW felt like I was forgetting something the entire ride. LOL Started the night with abs as always and did not notice any energy yet 45 mins after taking it. After abs I moved on to my lifts, again waiting to the energy to kick since my workouts are at night after a long day I really need a kick in the Azz to get me going. I did notice some added focus on my movements during lifts and a decent pump but the energey was lacking for me tonight. So with my first dose under my belt I will be moving to 3 pills tonight and lets see if I can get a little more energy out of uncut.. Stay tuned for day 2.. :)
I had a feeling that 2 caps might not do the trick for you, but it is better to start at the lower dosage because you were working out late in the evening. Any sleeping issues with 2 caps?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I had a feeling that 2 caps might not do the trick for you, but it is better to start at the lower dosage because you were working out late in the evening. Any sleeping issues with 2 caps?
No sleep issues at all which is nice I was tired at the end of the workout. I here you I always like to start low and work my way up. Tonight I'll go with 3 and see what happens.. Has anyone done 4 yet??

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
No sleep issues at all which is nice I was tired at the end of the workout. I here you I always like to start low and work my way up. Tonight I'll go with 3 and see what happens.. Has anyone done 4 yet??
I tried 4 caps once when we were in the testing phase. I personally loved it, but I am a stim-junkie! 3 works well for me so I haven't gone back to 4 caps again.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I tried 4 caps once when we were in the testing phase. I personally loved it, but I am a stim-junkie! 3 works well for me so I haven't gone back to 4 caps again.
I'm kind of a stim junkie too!! Unlike most I don't mind a stim crash at the end of my workouts since I shower and go right to bed after.. Latley I've been dosing 1 scoop alphamine 30 mins PW and sipping volatile or ignite in the truck on the way.. :) I have a feeling 4 uncut will be on my list as well..

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Yeah the energy is more of a "natural" type feel rather than a kick in the butt. Though a kick in the butt feeling isn't bad, I just don't like the heart palpitations or a foreboding feeling when over stimmed.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
What time do u get to bed since u work out so late? Still doesnt affect ur sleep?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
What time do u get to bed since u work out so late? Still doesnt affect ur sleep?
I get home from the gym around 11pm and asleep around mid night. I've been doing this for a couple for years so I'm used to it now.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw him, he's still in the gym

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Just finished my workout!!! LOL Tell you what 4 is intense!! I'm update you guys in a little bit..
And he lives to tell the tale!

After a 12 hour workout, don't mix protein in water. Just start filling a tub of protein with water and drink that. You'll need it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Workout #2

As you know 2 uncuts did not do much for me so last night I said fug it and downed 4!! Now 4 is a whole different story it started hitting me about 20 mins after taking it. I was driving to the gym and all of a sudden the tunnel vision started I just zoned in on the road. Got in the gym and started my workout, all I have to say is I was FOCUSED like never before. Energy was good, pump was decent but again the focus was nuts! I didn't want to talk, rest, or stop my workout just completly focused on the task at hand.. I think I'm going to try uncut at work as well cause the focus will have me getting a promotion in a week!!! I did get a little lite headed on some for my heavier lifts, and slight nausea but thats what I get in the name of science!! LOL Also did crash about a half hour after my workout but thats fine since I go to sleep after and slept sound all night. Tonight I will try 3 and see if that is my sweet spot but 4 was a good time :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Workout #2

As you know 2 uncuts did not do much for me so last night I said fug it and downed 4!! Now 4 is a whole different story it started hitting me about 20 mins after taking it. I was driving to the gym and all of a sudden the tunnel vision started I just zoned in on the road. Got in the gym and started my workout, all I have to say is I was FOCUSED like never before. Energy was good, pump was decent but again the focus was nuts! I didn't want to talk, rest, or stop my workout just completly focused on the task at hand.. I think I'm going to try uncut at work as well cause the focus will have me getting a promotion in a week!!! I did get a little lite headed on some for my heavier lifts, and slight nausea but thats what I get in the name of science!! LOL Also did crash about a half hour after my workout but thats fine since I go to sleep after and slept sound all night. Tonight I will try 3 and see if that is my sweet spot but 4 was a good time :)
I think 3 might give you the same results in the gym, without any other issues. I am interested to see how that works for you.

Using Uncut before work is an underrated use. I love it for it's ability to keep me focused on the task at hand without letting outside distractions side track me.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I think 3 might give you the same results in the gym, without any other issues. I am interested to see how that works for you.

Using Uncut before work is an underrated use. I love it for it's ability to keep me focused on the task at hand without letting outside distractions side track me.
I may be so focused at work that I'll forget to post on AM ??? Not sure if I want to be that focused!!! LMAO

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Any truth to the "25 lbs increase on major lifts and muscular strength outpacing bone and tendon strength"? Or is it a marketing ploy? How was the euphoria?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Any truth to the "25 lbs increase on major lifts and muscular strength outpacing bone and tendon strength"? Or is it a marketing ploy? How was the euphoria?
Is it OK if I chime in or did you only want to hear from the OP?

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Workout #2

Glad you are alive and well my friend. Seems you were a bit overstimmed lol TheBigT has been using it at work.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm not sure about your first statement but the euphoria was definitely there.. I honestly didn't expect 4 to be as intense as it was, not for anyone who it stim sensitive.. It wasn't crazy energy but more like my mind was in a different place. BTW Dewey is a honest guy so I would like to here what he has to say as well..

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
I can link you my google drive workout log. Though each week increases in weights, it decreases in reps.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I'm not sure about your first statement but the euphoria was definitely there.. I honestly didn't expect 4 to be as intense as it was, not for anyone who it stim sensitive.. It wasn't crazy energy but more like my mind was in a different place. BTW Dewey is a honest guy so I would like to here what he has to say as well..
Thanks for the feedback and the kind words.

Here is my honest opinion on the two questions:

1. Are the strength gains real or is it marketing hype?

That is a solid question and one that isn't asked enough. I was told during testing that Uncut had an ingredient in that would improve strength significantly. I had no idea what this was and to be honest, when I took it I felt hyper-focused but not any stronger. Even though I didn't feel that aggression or rage or whatever it is that makes you think you can lift anything, I decided to try it out. I added more weight than usual (could only work legs at the time so I was very familiar with where I was) and I was able to push out a set. I added even more weight and I struggled to push out yet another set. I ended up lifting a significant amount more just because I tried it.

Some other users are setting PR's and some are saying they don't notice any strength gains. Here is what one notable user that you will recognize had to say:

So far on Uncut:

-I am LOVING the effects on strength. My ability to push out reps despite feeling the "onset" of failure has never been this remarkable.
So, for some people it means lifting more weight and others it means more reps at a given weight before failure.

2. What about the Euphoria?

This is another areas where almost everybody notes something, but they don't all call it the same thing. I hear euphoria, elevated mood, alpha feeling, and desire to keep going the most often. To me, these could all be the same effect.

I experience this effect each time I take it to some degree, even at 1 cap. It makes me feel better and that's one of the reasons I have used it it as a work aid so many times. The focus helps, but it just makes the day go by quicker and seem better.
aluchez, you should have your own bottle of Uncut soon and I would love to hear your feedback. Don't take anybody's word for it - we are all different. All that matters is what you get out of it.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Thanks for the feedback and the kind words.

Here is my honest opinion on the two questions:

1. Are the strength gains real or is it marketing hype?

That is a solid question and one that isn't asked enough. I was told during testing that Uncut had an ingredient in that would improve strength significantly. I had no idea what this was and to be honest, when I took it I felt hyper-focused but not any stronger. Even though I didn't feel that aggression or rage or whatever it is that makes you think you can lift anything, I decided to try it out. I added more weight than usual (could only work legs at the time so I was very familiar with where I was) and I was able to push out a set. I added even more weight and I struggled to push out yet another set. I ended up lifting a significant amount more just because I tried it.

Some other users are setting PR's and some are saying they don't notice any strength gains. Here is what one notable user that you will recognize had to say:

So, for some people it means lifting more weight and others it means more reps at a given weight before failure.

2. What about the Euphoria?

This is another areas where almost everybody notes something, but they don't all call it the same thing. I hear euphoria, elevated mood, alpha feeling, and desire to keep going the most often. To me, these could all be the same effect.

I experience this effect each time I take it to some degree, even at 1 cap. It makes me feel better and that's one of the reasons I have used it it as a work aid so many times. The focus helps, but it just makes the day go by quicker and seem better.
aluchez, you should have your own bottle of Uncut soon and I would love to hear your feedback. Don't take anybody's word for it - we are all different. All that matters is what you get out of it.
Thanks Dewey. So its a strength you cant feel, but you have to test? That's exciting to know. Also the stim euphoria sounds great, i have never taken a stim product other than caffeine before, i was pretty afraid of trying DMAA. And even 300mg of caffeine preworkout doesnt work for me anymore as far as energy and focus. Maybe my adrenals are burnt haha

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks Dewey. So its a strength you cant feel, but you have to test? That's exciting to know. Also the stim euphoria sounds great, i have never taken a stim product other than caffeine before, i was pretty afraid of trying DMAA. And even 300mg of caffeine preworkout doesnt work for me anymore as far as energy and focus. Maybe my adrenals are burnt haha
I know the strength thing sound odd. I've take a few pwo's that just made me feel like I could lift heavier, and Uncut hasn't made me feel that way. It's much more a calm and focused feeling than aggression. But, when it came time to lift and I actually tested myself I was able to put up more weight.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I know the strength thing sound odd. I've take a few pwo's that just made me feel like I could lift heavier, and Uncut hasn't made me feel that way. It's much more a calm and focused feeling than aggression. But, when it came time to lift and I actually tested myself I was able to put up more weight.
I did not know about the increased strength. Does it need to build up over time? Ill have to put it to the test