Getting Lean With Formutech's Lean EFX Refined!!!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I want to throw a huge shout out to cswalczakny and Formutechfor giving me the chance to log their new thermo Lean EFX Refined.
Beach season is right around the corner and this should help me shed those extra pounds from my winter bulk.

My AVI is my currents picture, I am weighing 178lbs not sure about bf% but I am hoping to keep my weight where it is while shredding up, Right now I am eating between 2100-2500 cals a day with a break down of 200 pro, 150-180 carb, and 75-100 fat. One of the things that I have noticed is my sodium intake is a little to high need to cut that down and shed some water weight along the way.

Right now my I am on the last week of 4x6 set/rep range, I am going switch it up and go back to 3x10-12 in hopes to push out a few more cals during my workouts cardio I would like to do everyday but its still cold here in New Jersey so those morning runs are no fun so I will be shooting for 2-3 times a week for now, here is a breakdown for workouts.

Chest/Tris
Flat BB
Incline DB
Decline BB
some sort of fly switch angles and machines
Pressdowns
Bench dips
Overhead extension

Back/Bis
Lat pulldown
Seated Row
DB Row
Straight arm pulldown
DB Shrug
Standing curl
DB alt Curl
Seated incline curl
Reverse grip curl

Shoulders
Military press
Front DB Raise
Lateral machine raise
Rear Fly
Truck Drivers

Legs
Leg Press
Hack Squat
Leg Ext.
Leg Curl
Standing calf
Seated calf.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to get going with this I took my first dose of the day around 8am love how the energy is steady not the rush like some other fat burners. I will be hitting chest and tris tonight after work around 6:30-7pm so I am going to wait till around 3-4pm to take my second dose.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In first.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damnit, Clay! Second!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Felt pretty good after last nights workout got 265 on flat bench but had a little more in me I found that I was just not getting tired during my workout, after I was finished I kept looking for another exercise to do but like all good things it had to end. I love how it doesnt feel like anything out of the ordinary is going on in my body, just the energy is there to keep going.

Woke up at 7am and took my first dose today and went right into some fasted cardio, (had to brave the cold garage this morning) going to take my second around 4 today see if i get a little more of a boost for back and bis, feel great so far though.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Had a great workout last night killed back and bis was sweating like a pig which I usually don't do during my weight days. I love the overall positive feeling that I am getting from this stuff, today was just a cardio day which I like to do fasted.

I woke up a took my first dose at 630am was at the gym by 730 did 25 mins on treadmill and 15 on the bike. My second dose will come with lunch and spend the rest of the day watching my brackets and the games.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great workout last night killed back and bis was sweating like a pig which I usually don't do during my weight days. I love the overall positive feeling that I am getting from this stuff, today was just a cardio day which I like to do fasted.

I woke up a took my first dose at 630am was at the gym by 730 did 25 mins on treadmill and 15 on the bike. My second dose will come with lunch and spend the rest of the day watching my brackets and the games.
looks like its treating you pretty well so far!! 265 on bench is a nice number, my man!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

I too like the good feeling you have about yourself while on Lean EFX Refined, it helps me stay in a good mood while cutting.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Still getting a great feeling from the Lean EFX as of now the scale doesn't seem to have moved yet though. After today's meals I am going to have to add up this weeks macros and make some adjustments I think, have to see what the scale says also.

The beast mode has been on at the gym though which I can't complain about. I am going to switch up my rep range to 10-12 for the next few weeks and see what kind of results that brings.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still getting a great feeling from the Lean EFX as of now the scale doesn't seem to have moved yet though. After today's meals I am going to have to add up this weeks macros and make some adjustments I think, have to see what the scale says also.

The beast mode has been on at the gym though which I can't complain about. I am going to switch up my rep range to 10-12 for the next few weeks and see what kind of results that brings.
What's your standard rep range now?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
maybe ill try that at first, like for chest will you just do flat bench at 6-8 or all your presses?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe ill try that at first, like for chest will you just do flat bench at 6-8 or all your presses?
Yeah. So for flat bench, shoulder press and squats I'll start at 1RM, then pyramid down to 2, 3, 4, 5 then bust out 3-4 sets in the 6-8 range.

For chest fly's, rear flys, bicep curls, close grip bench, incline bench, etc I'll do 3-4 sets at 10-12 reps.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Well off to a good start this week, hit chest and tris last night I tried cswalczakny's rep range for compounds which blasted my chest it felt odd piling the plates on for the first set, I like how you cant gauge better to get that muscle exhaustion after a few sets, not sore today though so we will see.

Took off of cardio yesterday cause the weather was crappy and just didnt want to leave the house that early in the A.M., I am going to try for atleast 5 days a week it really gets me motivated for the day especially with the Lean EFX flowing though my body.

I forgot to weigh myself this week on Monday I will next week and get a two week number see how the progress is going.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well off to a good start this week, hit chest and tris last night I tried cswalczakny's rep range for compounds which blasted my chest it felt odd piling the plates on for the first set, I like how you cant gauge better to get that muscle exhaustion after a few sets, not sore today though so we will see.

Took off of cardio yesterday cause the weather was crappy and just didnt want to leave the house that early in the A.M., I am going to try for atleast 5 days a week it really gets me motivated for the day especially with the Lean EFX flowing though my body.

I forgot to weigh myself this week on Monday I will next week and get a two week number see how the progress is going.
What did you think?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt pretty good, I did BB bench DB incline DB pullovers on a slight incline and flys and my chest was toasted.
I always love hitting those heavy singles on flat bench. makes me feel like a beast!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I always love hitting those heavy singles on flat bench. makes me feel like a beast!
Yeah man I have been researching some PH's to get on after this log to really turn some heads at the gym.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
whatcha looking at?
might stay mild and just stack some DAA and Formeron, also been looking at Finaflex's 1-Andro. Not sure if I am ready to dive head first just yet into anything to harsh.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
might stay mild and just stack some DAA and Formeron, also been looking at Finaflex's 1-Andro. Not sure if I am ready to dive head first just yet into anything to harsh.
yeah check out Finaflex then. Ask DreamWeaver or Snagency2.0 about a good stack for your goals. They can get you something very easy on your body that you can just run DAA plus some other stuff for PCT. Could also check out LG Sciences too. I've run a few of their products with decent results, even though I've found them to be a bit under dosed so you have to run sever bottles for a 4 week cycle

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
yeah check out Finaflex then. Ask DreamWeaver or Snagency2.0 about a good stack for your goals. They can get you something very easy on your body that you can just run DAA plus some other stuff for PCT. Could also check out LG Sciences too. I've run a few of their products with decent results, even though I've found them to be a bit under dosed so you have to run sever bottles for a 4 week cycle
Will do thanks man!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What is your goal with a PH?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that 550 is worth a look, a very good recomp product, quite mild and has some built in support. First how old are you and what is your lifting/dieting experience. I don't usually recommend PH's to anybody that has not exhausted other avenues. The won't do it for you they are just there to to enhance what you already know how to do.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I think that 550 is worth a look, a very good recomp product, quite mild and has some built in support. First how old are you and what is your lifting/dieting experience. I don't usually recommend PH's to anybody that has not exhausted other avenues. The won't do it for you they are just there to to enhance what you already know how to do.
I am 28 I have been lifting since high school, diet I eat fairly clean my pro/carb/fat are 200/200/75-100 everyday. I want to get my protein higher but shake wise it is hard because I'm allergic to whey and that is all I have right now I'm looking for a good vegan protein that tastes good with a good amount of protein in it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 28 I have been lifting since high school, diet I eat fairly clean my pro/carb/fat are 200/200/75-100 everyday. I want to get my protein higher but shake wise it is hard because I'm allergic to whey and that is all I have right now I'm looking for a good vegan protein that tastes good with a good amount of protein in it.
I get up to 350 without shakes some days. When carb cycling on a low day protein has to be high. Hek I'm still fuggin hungry but only 50 grams of carbs and 50 of fat.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I get up to 350 without shakes some days. When carb cycling on a low day protein has to be high. Hek I'm still fuggin hungry but only 50 grams of carbs and 50 of fat.
Yea some days I can eat a horse then others I get so full so fast. Right now I would attribute that to the Lean EFX.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yea some days I can eat a horse then others I get so full so fast. Right now I would attribute that to the Lean EFX.
im in the same boat, to ease my mind with this i focus on weekly calories not daily.....it takes out the stress of daily dieting and has been working thus far

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in the same boat, to ease my mind with this i focus on weekly calories not daily.....it takes out the stress of daily dieting and has been working thus far
This is a good way to go

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a good idea do you just do I with ur macros?
Try to keep your macros daily but just look at avg cals over the last 7-10 days and adjust as needed

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try to keep your macros daily but just look at avg cals over the last 7-10 days and adjust as needed
What do you guys use to track it? I have just been using my fitness pal. Is there something better?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys use to track it? I have just been using my fitness pal. Is there something better?
I have been using mynetdiary which is cool because u can scan barcodes but it doesn't have a weekly total

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using mynetdiary which is cool because u can scan barcodes but it doesn't have a weekly total
Yeah my fitness pal, allows you to scan. Also has pretty good community updated database. It will track weekly macros and cals

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yeah my fitness pal, allows you to scan. Also has pretty good community updated database. It will track weekly macros and cals
Yes I am a big fan of my fitness pal.

I use it a lot. Even though I know the macros of everything I touch right now I still log it.

As far a ph goes, there are some that are very disappointing out right now. The traditional Epi or Hdrol are still doing well in the terms of lean mass gains. I have sold a few newer ones as of late with a lot of complaints compared to what people were expecting. I won't trash talk any company publicly and I cannot vouch for anyone's results as it is tied to diet. But if you are looking for a ph, I would research log after log. Make sure you don't waste your money.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am a big fan of my fitness pal.

I use it a lot. Even though I know the macros of everything I touch right now I still log it.

As far a ph goes, there are some that are very disappointing out right now. The traditional Epi or Hdrol are still doing well in the terms of lean mass gains. I have sold a few newer ones as of late with a lot of complaints compared to what people were expecting. I won't trash talk any company publicly and I cannot vouch for anyone's results as it is tied to diet. But if you are looking for a ph, I would research log after log. Make sure you don't waste your money.
Yea some people won't be happy unless they look like they are ready to walk on stage, even though they eat fast food all day long

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will 2nd what sixxer said. My first PH was the original Hdrol when it was first released it. I saw ridiculous increase in strength in size.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myfitnesspal is the best out there.

Hdrol and stanodrol stacked are a good combo good for a 6 week lean bulk

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Myfitnesspal is the best out there.

Hdrol and stanodrol stacked are a good combo good for a 6 week lean bulk
My man what is up with the yo gabba gabba avatar

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My man what is up with the yo gabba gabba avatar
Lol it started as kind of a joke because I didn't know what else to put and my son loves that show. I changed it once and you would think I shot someone by how upset everyone got!! Lol. So now its pretty much my trademark I guess

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Today was one of those days at the gym, I went in just to do cardio and stayed to do my full shoulder workout.

I kept the weights at a moderate level were I was able to get 4 sets of everything for 10-12 reps and really focused on the squeeze and it felt great. I did military press, front, and side raises and rear flys it was quick and effective.

The owner of my gym is a natural bodybuilder and posts an exercise of the day which usually are something different then I have been doing so I try to add them to my workout, today was a front raise where he turns his palms up which really gave a good pump to my delts.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was one of those days at the gym, I went in just to do cardio and stayed to do my full shoulder workout.

I kept the weights at a moderate level were I was able to get 4 sets of everything for 10-12 reps and really focused on the squeeze and it felt great. I did military press, front, and side raises and rear flys it was quick and effective.

The owner of my gym is a natural bodybuilder and posts an exercise of the day which usually are something different then I have been doing so I try to add them to my workout, today was a front raise where he turns his palms up which really gave a good pump to my delts.
Interesting I might have to give that a shot