GETTING BACK IN IT! Natty transformation

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
GETTING BACK IN IT! NATTY TRANSFORMATION! long-term log

Hello all,

I'm new to these forums, but have already found great advice and information. Spent hours on here trying to plan ahead as best I could to reach the goals I'm after. Nothing does it better then Arnold's Pumping Iron video! Just as a background, I'm a little more than 5'7" and about 157 pounds. I have never been over 140 in my life until 2 years ago once I started working out on and off. I find myself working out for a solid 6 months and then something comes up and for some reason I stop. Well this is the last time I'm stopping, and making this log is my way of helping with that. My main goal is to lose my body fat (though it isn't much just love handles, but i hate ANY) and to completely transform my body by drastically increasing LBM. I'm starting this log and have before pictures but I'm not continuing my log until i've been in the gym for a week or two, nothing worse then the horrible workouts after not working out for months. I'm starting off slow and not soo many supplements but a few, mostly concentrating on my eating with carbs protein and fat intake...but not necessarily counting carbs if you know what i mean. Once I get to where I want to start the log whether its a couple days or a week, i will be posting every other day with updates on how i'm feeling, my progression, workouts and a few other things. I am currently taking a few natty supps such as igf-2 and neovar. I have felt great on igf-2 so wanted to try out a few other of AN products for a few weeks to see how they effect me. I don't know if its normal but I feel like I see changes a lot quicker than normal. I haven't worked out in forever but I have a decent base to start off with and I'm very concentrated when I workout which I think is important. I don't think it'll be very log that you will start to notice how my body is starting to change. Since I'm so skinny I tend to get ripped even when dirty bulking so this should be fun now on a lean bulk. I have trying out a few samples during the next couple weeks from AN to see if I will be using any other of their products.. but for now its just the staples and the igf-2 and FOOD.

I will also be logging multiple products as the log goes on, finding out what works for me. If it helps I'll keep it, if not then on to the next one.

I will have pics up in a few days, hopefully can start this log soon. COME SUPPORT and watch as I transform!

any questions you have for me or ideas, please it is welcome, whether its advice or criticism.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hey obey I'm at about 2800 to 3000 right now..normally eating im at around 2300-2500 so i figured i'd just add an extra 500..

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Alright girlfriends kid got beat up last night so couldnt make it to the gym with the hospital and police trip, so gunna be going to tonight instead.. I'm still sore from the past two workouts, always end up going way too hard for my first few days back..Still getting past the sore stage but will be doing shoulders and back probably doing supersets to get some pump since i lost all of my damn strength being a vagina and not working out for 6 months lol..

so far this is how i've been taking the igf-2 and neovar
ifg-2 - 3 caps twice daily crack-a-dawn and right before i pass out
neovar:
days off - 3 before lunch and 3 before dinner
workout days - 3 before lunch, 3 pwo, and 3 post work out right before dinner

read a lot about those two supps so believe i'm dosing them right...

Feeling really good out fo the gym but that is mostly do to the tightness and soreness since i haven't worked out in so long. Once i get past the sore phase I'll advise on muscle tightness and fullness

Sleep has been awesome which is the biggest plus for me cuz i just don't sleep...as soon as I starting taking igf-2 i've been sleeping like a baby.

Lost a couple pounds in the past few days and can feel it right around my love handles...eating right is already making its changes in my body as i've only worked out twice, maybe because of the neovar doing its job with carbs and nutrient repartitioner..

All in all feeling great and waiting on some samples that should be in today or tomorrow thanks to Obey46 and applied nutriceuticals! can't wait to give them a go. Please leave any comments on anything else i should be posting about.

Thanks!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Yikes sorry to hear about your gf's kid. Hope your gf and her kid is alright.Your dosing seems to be right. Though it might be early, have you been noticing any pumps via Neovar? You might be able to get away w/ 4 caps each day, but I'd see how 6 goes for you first.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Ive been seeing minimal pumps nothing crazy..gunna try uncut pwo and see how that goes only been a werk on neovar deff still have some work to do..feel great in thr gum though just need better mind muscle concentration..should be getting my samples tom!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
You tried to hide from me, but I found you. Now you can't get rid of me!
haha oh no what have i done!..i can't add links or PM yet..i guess im too knew pshhh but glad to have you!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Yikes sorry to hear about your gf's kid. Hope your gf and her kid is alright.Your dosing seems to be right. Though it might be early, have you been noticing any pumps via Neovar? You might be able to get away w/ 4 caps each day, but I'd see how 6 goes for you first.
I read up a lot on NEOVAR and all the dosing rosie had all over the forumns. Just went off of that and based on reading up on creatine and how much to take it just seemed like not enough to take just 4 caps at 646 mg of creatine.. thats only 2.58 i believe. I still don't think that is enough creatine to see extreme gains but I'm not gunna over do it now as even taking nothing will give me a gain because I haven't worked out in so long lol..

Did back/shoulders last night..felt soooo good.. my first two workouts were so crappy because i was just starting, but i was doing pretty much the same weight i was doing when i use to workout which is great!. felt a nice pump in my lats and traps...i think my traps are the only thing that stayed with me this whole time not working out way bigger when comparing muscle groups and symmetry :/ but now i know i don't have to work those as much

Mind muscle connection was a lot better last night. I felt strong unlike my previous workouts. Also this morning my whole upper body feels a lot firmer and fuller. Must be the NEOVAR doing its job ;).. Can't wait to have a good chest day!

Edit: at work and saw my veins popping out crazy..vascularity setting inn

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
I read up a lot on NEOVAR and all the dosing rosie had all over the forumns. Just went off of that and based on reading up on creatine and how much to take it just seemed like not enough to take just 4 caps at 646 mg of creatine.. thats only 2.58 i believe. I still don't think that is enough creatine to see extreme gains but I'm not gunna over do it now as even taking nothing will give me a gain because I haven't worked out in so long lol..Did back/shoulders last night..felt soooo good.. my first two workouts were so crappy because i was just starting, but i was doing pretty much the same weight i was doing when i use to workout which is great!. felt a nice pump in my lats and traps...i think my traps are the only thing that stayed with me this whole time not working out way bigger when comparing muscle groups and symmetry :/ but now i know i don't have to work those as muchMind muscle connection was a lot better last night. I felt strong unlike my previous workouts. Also this morning my whole upper body feels a lot firmer and fuller. Must be the NEOVAR doing its job ;).. Can't wait to have a good chest day!Edit: at work and saw my veins popping out crazy..vascularity setting inn
Wow! Kicking in already? Pretty impressive. If I can remember what I wrote in my Neovar log last summer, I believe I wrote something about getting pumps from folding the laundry. lol That anabolic laundry workout. Solid workout last night. MMC is the best and better than just going through the motions from what I see at the gym from some people :T

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
You tried to hide from me, but I found you. Now you can't get rid of me!
Dewey I have a question for rms..is there anyway he could answer a scientific question for me? I cant pm too new..let me knoe..jusg something my girlfriend wants to know

My girlfriend is pregnant..we got pregnant before I was taking any supplements..now she is uncomfortable with all the supplements I want take if, to be a little graphic lol, I would be going in her while shes pregnsnt..she thinks it will harm her and/or the baby..I tried calming her mind but I think I need someone that knows the scientifics behind natty supps to let me know everything's alright

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Dewey I have a question for rms..is there anyway he could answer a scientific question for me? I cant pm too new..let me knoe..jusg something my girlfriend wants to know

My girlfriend is pregnant..we got pregnant before I was taking any supplements..now she is uncomfortable with all the supplements I want take if, to be a little graphic lol, I would be going in her while shes pregnsnt..she thinks it will harm her and/or the baby..I tried calming her mind but I think I need someone that knows the scientifics behind natty supps to let me know everything's alright
I'll forward this to Dirk.

I'm pretty sure any kind of supplements won't alter your DNA thus affecting your seed. However, it may possibly enhance or reduce the sperm count.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man ill await his answer..chest tom!

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
A Great start in here, just a note at your bodyweight there is really no need to be dropping that much Neovar IMO. I use 5 daily with my biggest carb meal. Keep it up young man.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
A Great start in here, just a note at your bodyweight there is really no need to be dropping that much Neovar IMO. I use 5 daily with my biggest carb meal. Keep it up young man.
Really? i was just going off the what the bottle said 6 daily over 150..though im not much over 150..just doesn't seem like enough creatine at 4 a day as thats only about 2.5 g's...i mist be reading too much on the internet lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Good question- my wife just had our first child- she is 4 months old today; that being said, I can't really give you a good answer yes or no- only some broad guidelines. There are quite a few substances that can be passed through the urinary tract and can "tag along" with semen, including some urinary metabolites that could be present that you may not necessarily want entering your gf's body. Anything that enters her body and into her bloodstream will have some effect on the fetus, positive or negative; Natty supplements like Neovar and IGF-2 should be ok- and some of the components have even been shown to improve sperm quality, but something like FT, I wouldn't risk it; ditto that for DHEA, AAS, or any PHs.....

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Good question- my wife just had our first child- she is 4 months old today; that being said, I can't really give you a good answer yes or no- only some broad guidelines. There are quite a few substances that can be passed through the urinary tract and can "tag along" with semen, including some urinary metabolites that could be present that you may not necessarily want entering your gf's body. Anything that enters her body and into her bloodstream will have some effect on the fetus, positive or negative; Natty supplements like Neovar and IGF-2 should be ok- and some of the components have even been shown to improve sperm quality, but something like FT, I wouldn't risk it; ditto that for DHEA, AAS, or any PHs.....
I appreciate your reply as it is much appreciated...I do not plan on doing any of the latter..my goal is build my physique naturally with a little help from supps when needed right now it is only igf-2 and neovar, but at some poitn i would like to do a cycle of anabeta and erase added into the mix..would products such as those be alright as well? Im not at that point yet but might as well ask before i start trying other natty supps..is it safe to say as long as i dont go the ph or stronger route that we would technically be fine as the only products ill ever use are for creatine and increasing gh and test levels? Keep in mind that i am not asking you to sign your name for your opinion, just realize you know the compounds in these products and how they work with the body better than i will ever.

thanks again dirk

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
the maintenance dose for a 200 lb. male is about three grams a day, and considering you get some from real food ( yup it's true ) hitting 2 1/2 grams a day is more than enough for you to maintain your saturation point.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
the maintenance dose for a 200 lb. male is about three grams a day, and considering you get some from real food ( yup it's true ) hitting 2 1/2 grams a day is more than enough for you to maintain your saturation point.
Thanks for the info ..itll deff last longer! Do u think I should dose the igf2 lower too? Current take 6 a day as well

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your reply as it is much appreciated...I do not plan on doing any of the latter..my goal is build my physique naturally with a little help from supps when needed right now it is only igf-2 and neovar, but at some poitn i would like to do a cycle of anabeta and erase added into the mix..would products such as those be alright as well? Im not at that point yet but might as well ask before i start trying other natty supps..is it safe to say as long as i dont go the ph or stronger route that we would technically be fine as the only products ill ever use are for creatine and increasing gh and test levels? Keep in mind that i am not asking you to sign your name for your opinion, just realize you know the compounds in these products and how they work with the body better than i will ever.

thanks again dirk
I would say away from Erase and Free Test while your GF is pregnant as the main active is the same in Erase as it is Free Test (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione or 3,7-Oxo)- as for Anabeta- I am honestly not sure as it is extracted through petroleum ether. In any other situation, I think it would be just fine, but going back to what I stated, this isn't something you want to risk...... I would just wait until after the child has been born

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the information again dirk..much appreciated..no heart beat on the sonogram last night..that was hard..need to go work out and take my mind off things.

But as always thank you guys for all ur info

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Thank you for the information again dirk..much appreciated..no heart beat on the sonogram last night..that was hard..need to go work out and take my mind off things.But as always thank you guys for all ur info
I hope everything turns out okay bro. Keep us updated on the situation.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the information again dirk..much appreciated..no heart beat on the sonogram last night..that was hard..need to go work out and take my mind off things.

Real sorry to hear about that- been through it myself- you have my prayers

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the depressing part of the thread but I'm back in it and me and the fam are doing much better.

To update this thread i just wanted to add the total supps that i am taking
igf-2 - 3 in the morning, 3 before bed
NEOvar - 2 before lunch, 2 before dinner (On workout days i take 2 prior to working out as well)
drive - 2 morning and 2 pwo
rpm - 2 pwo
factor 2 - 2 in the morning 2 pwo

and obviously staples protein, fish oil, multi vit, omegas

Now i don't know if anyone still uses drive and rpm, but i had them in the my samples thanks to appnut and obey46! Anyways i used UNCUT twice. the first time i pretty much felt nothing. The second time i was in a verrry focused mood. I think the best way to explain it is like an adderal feeling lol. Pump was alright but nothing too great.

So i ran out of uncut samples and decided to take drive and rpm pwo. HOLY CRAP i had THE BEST workout i've had in a while. NO jitters NO stim feel NOTHING.. i felt normal only like i had great sleep and was full of normal natural energy, not the type of energy you get from any products or drinks. you could not stop me or get me out of the gym.. i didn't write it down but the volume i put up would probably go into the guiness records book. Let me note that i ripped out stumps and cleared old logs and started a bonfire for about 3 hours after that awesome workout and started laying a stone path. Talk about productive :yup:. This was on Saturday.

So yesterday comes and I decided to take drive rpm and something called Factor 2? I got it free from my buddy that clicked on some promo. Anyways it said use it with breakfast and pre workout so thats what i did yesterday. Retract my last statement as my best workout ever because this one was. The pump i had made me look bigger that guys that have been workout out for 2 years straight no breaks ahead of me. The best part was that my muscles literally kept taking everything i put on them. i'd do a crazy superset for bi's and tri's and feel dead in the arms, did some shoulder work, and went back to arms and did fullll sets AGAIN. I finally realized that i had to stop or i'd blow up lol.

so its today and just from saturday and monday, i look and feel way fuller, like my pump hasn't gone away yet. appnut products really do what they say, that fuller muscle is no B-S. I went into the gym with rpm and drive thinking it wouldn't do anything or be close to uncut, no placebo effect, i am blown away with those products and actually bought them INSTEAD of uncut. I dunno what it is but i just felt way better on those two pills then uncut. Don't get me wrong uncut is a great product but i am horrible with stims..i can take it at 12 pm and not be able to sleep all night.

I know im ranting but i haven't been able to update this in a bit and i'm excited to be able to workout without feeling high off my ass. I think i'm addicted to the pump like arnold said in pumpin iron so i order SWOLL-N and order some more drive and rpm as i stated before. i think the energy and pump is going to be amazing and natural. already added 10 pounds to my bench and i have a feeling i'll be going up when i do chest as well ;). Thanks for anyone checking out my thread. itll be updated regularly again.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Also to add, once i'm done with my current list of pills, i have compound 20, prime, anabeta, and erase and hgh up to do a cycle with...might do abe and ep instead since summer is coming though..

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Glad things took a turn for the better bro! Yes people still use RPM/Drive. As a matter of fact, Drive is a backbone to my stack. I like how it buffers lactic acid on high volume days, make my pumps more solid and not to mention ehance endurance a little. The libido is an extra goodie.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Glad things took a turn for the better bro! Yes people still use RPM/Drive. As a matter of fact, Drive is a backbone to my stack. I like how it buffers lactic acid on high volume days, make my pumps more solid and not to mention ehance endurance a little. The libido is an extra goodie.
endurance is crazy...im the type of person that once im done im done...can't even open my car door after a workout..and this was NOT the case with drive..i'd consider it a staple as well deff glad i tried it.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Last of the protein shake! Ready for my anti catabolic protein to log for usplabs !

20130404_175111.jpg

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
did an experiment and took rpm this morning for work and actually do feel a nice concentration on work..too bad my concentration is on AM instead of my work!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
LOL I hear yeah on getting addicted to the boards. Solid pics/update!
thanks obey46! i appreciate it..may not look like much to many on this forum because of where they are at in their own body building, but its far from where i was..wish i had a before pic!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
thanks obey46! i appreciate it..may not look like much to many on this forum because of where they are at in their own body building, but its far from where i was..wish i had a before pic!
I hear ya. I'm about the same build. I can eat 4k calories a week and barely gain anything.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
took a break from working out last night..had an agility test for my police exam.. RPM, Drive, and I killed it to say the least..did the most pushups, situps and came 3rd in the 1.5 mile in a group of 100...loving my supps!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
took a break from working out last night..had an agility test for my police exam.. RPM, Drive, and I killed it to say the least..did the most pushups, situps and came 3rd in the 1.5 mile in a group of 100...loving my supps!
Nice,Grats bro! How long is the academy?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Nice,Grats bro! How long is the academy?
Not at that point yet not that lucky lol...still gotta do the background check and psych evaluation, but so far so good

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Soo last night i took my normal rpm and drive preworkout, and SWOLL-N came the night before so took that as well to add to my pumps. The pumps i actually got were different last night. It was more of a burning sensation and a MUCH fuller LOOKING pump. I felt like it took long to get a pump though so i ended my normal workout doing supersets for arms to get a gauge on SWOLL-N. Last night i was on the fence about it. But i woke up today feeling SOLID. I haven't worked out in 3 days and i feel like crap when that happens, but I have that full and tight feeling without being completely sore... and trust me i destroyed my chest and arms last night to pure hypertrophy. I like SWOLL-N, but i'm wanting the pumps to feel skin tearing like people state and haven't got that yet..going to see how it differs in a week or so..but deff like that morning after effects!

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Soo last night i took my normal rpm and drive preworkout, and SWOLL-N came the night before so took that as well to add to my pumps. The pumps i actually got were different last night. It was more of a burning sensation and a MUCH fuller LOOKING pump. I felt like it took long to get a pump though so i ended my normal workout doing supersets for arms to get a gauge on SWOLL-N. Last night i was on the fence about it. But i woke up today feeling SOLID. I haven't worked out in 3 days and i feel like crap when that happens, but I have that full and tight feeling without being completely sore... and trust me i destroyed my chest and arms last night to pure hypertrophy. I like SWOLL-N, but i'm wanting the pumps to feel skin tearing like people state and haven't got that yet..going to see how it differs in a week or so..but deff like that morning after effects!
Nice! Gotta love the pumps. Are you still taking Neovar?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
ofcourse and its lasting forever because i heard from you and from another appnut to just keep it at 4 total caps a day so my bottles basically full compared to my IGF-2 lol..

edit: but i must say, i don't think im getting the effects from neovar anymore ...i mean my muscles are obv bigger than when i started and my arms are a lot fuller, but don't feel any different? i dunno maybe im use to it..i have a lot of caps left and im going to finish the bottle, but i think i might do creignite or musclepharm creatine. I know with con-cret i felt solid, not full but just rock hard. Maybe too early to gauge..or too low of a dose i dunno.

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
ofcourse and its lasting forever because i heard from you and from another appnut to just keep it at 4 total caps a day so my bottles basically full compared to my IGF-2 lol..

edit: but i must say, i don't think im getting the effects from neovar anymore ...i mean my muscles are obv bigger than when i started and my arms are a lot fuller, but don't feel any different? i dunno maybe im use to it..i have a lot of caps left and im going to finish the bottle, but i think i might do creignite or musclepharm creatine. I know with con-cret i felt solid, not full but just rock hard. Maybe too early to gauge..or too low of a dose i dunno.
Well it's creatine per say. Are the pumps much different compared to before? Has your strength been decreasing or increasing since then? Creignite interests me as well. I have 590 caps of Neovar which I'll end up using starting in the summer. Should last about 6 months? Designer creatine is good and tastes great, but IMO I'd settle for whats cheaper and efficient like SNS bulk creatine or something like Neovar.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Today I had the worst workout ever..uncapped swoll-n ..lol never doing that again..I feel like endurance has increased but strength isnt going up as fast

Edit: i did back and arms, but by the time i got to arms i had NO energy...atleast thats what it felt like..got light headed and felt weird...i also did deadlifts heavy for the first time ever, so that could have been what caused it..BUT i didnt feel **** when i was doing cable pulldowns.no pump at all..usually can do 50 pounds more and have good form..only other difference is i did pullups before hand because i can barely do any after pulldowns...even lowered the weight to do more reps and still couldnt get a pump...im gunna try swoll-n one more time CAPPED, if i have another ****ty workout im deleting it from my supps. Got plenty of pump before, was just trying to maximize it..

My pump was horrible and i felt like i got a crappy workout, but on another note, i still couldnt lift myself out of bed easily like i did get a good workout, and my arms feel full and i can feel some soreness in my lats...very confusing workout..not sure whats going on..

Obey46

Obey46

Awards
Today I had the worst workout ever..uncapped swoll-n ..lol never doing that again..I feel like endurance has increased but strength isnt going up as fast

Edit: i did back and arms, but by the time i got to arms i had NO energy...atleast thats what it felt like..got light headed and felt weird...i also did deadlifts heavy for the first time ever, so that could have been what caused it..BUT i didnt feel **** when i was doing cable pulldowns.no pump at all..usually can do 50 pounds more and have good form..only other difference is i did pullups before hand because i can barely do any after pulldowns...even lowered the weight to do more reps and still couldnt get a pump...im gunna try swoll-n one more time CAPPED, if i have another ****ty workout im deleting it from my supps. Got plenty of pump before, was just trying to maximize it..

My pump was horrible and i felt like i got a crappy workout, but on another note, i still couldnt lift myself out of bed easily like i did get a good workout, and my arms feel full and i can feel some soreness in my lats...very confusing workout..not sure whats going on..
What kind of training are you doing for strength not meeting your expectations? The heavy DL's may have caused it. Did it once and tried squats afterwards, didn't happen lol