Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Oops per day lol

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

took a break from working out last night..had an agility test for my police exam.. RPM, Drive, and I killed it to say the least..did the most pushups, situps and came 3rd in the 1.5 mile in a group of 100...loving my supps!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    took a break from working out last night..had an agility test for my police exam.. RPM, Drive, and I killed it to say the least..did the most pushups, situps and came 3rd in the 1.5 mile in a group of 100...loving my supps!
    Nice,Grats bro! How long is the academy?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Nice,Grats bro! How long is the academy?
    Not at that point yet not that lucky lol...still gotta do the background check and psych evaluation, but so far so good
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Soo last night i took my normal rpm and drive preworkout, and SWOLL-N came the night before so took that as well to add to my pumps. The pumps i actually got were different last night. It was more of a burning sensation and a MUCH fuller LOOKING pump. I felt like it took long to get a pump though so i ended my normal workout doing supersets for arms to get a gauge on SWOLL-N. Last night i was on the fence about it. But i woke up today feeling SOLID. I haven't worked out in 3 days and i feel like crap when that happens, but I have that full and tight feeling without being completely sore... and trust me i destroyed my chest and arms last night to pure hypertrophy. I like SWOLL-N, but i'm wanting the pumps to feel skin tearing like people state and haven't got that yet..going to see how it differs in a week or so..but deff like that morning after effects!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Soo last night i took my normal rpm and drive preworkout, and SWOLL-N came the night before so took that as well to add to my pumps. The pumps i actually got were different last night. It was more of a burning sensation and a MUCH fuller LOOKING pump. I felt like it took long to get a pump though so i ended my normal workout doing supersets for arms to get a gauge on SWOLL-N. Last night i was on the fence about it. But i woke up today feeling SOLID. I haven't worked out in 3 days and i feel like crap when that happens, but I have that full and tight feeling without being completely sore... and trust me i destroyed my chest and arms last night to pure hypertrophy. I like SWOLL-N, but i'm wanting the pumps to feel skin tearing like people state and haven't got that yet..going to see how it differs in a week or so..but deff like that morning after effects!
    Nice! Gotta love the pumps. Are you still taking Neovar?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

ofcourse and its lasting forever because i heard from you and from another appnut to just keep it at 4 total caps a day so my bottles basically full compared to my IGF-2 lol..

edit: but i must say, i don't think im getting the effects from neovar anymore ...i mean my muscles are obv bigger than when i started and my arms are a lot fuller, but don't feel any different? i dunno maybe im use to it..i have a lot of caps left and im going to finish the bottle, but i think i might do creignite or musclepharm creatine. I know with con-cret i felt solid, not full but just rock hard. Maybe too early to gauge..or too low of a dose i dunno.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Answers

ofcourse and its lasting forever because i heard from you and from another appnut to just keep it at 4 total caps a day so my bottles basically full compared to my IGF-2 lol..

edit: but i must say, i don't think im getting the effects from neovar anymore ...i mean my muscles are obv bigger than when i started and my arms are a lot fuller, but don't feel any different? i dunno maybe im use to it..i have a lot of caps left and im going to finish the bottle, but i think i might do creignite or musclepharm creatine. I know with con-cret i felt solid, not full but just rock hard. Maybe too early to gauge..or too low of a dose i dunno.
    Well it's creatine per say. Are the pumps much different compared to before? Has your strength been decreasing or increasing since then? Creignite interests me as well. I have 590 caps of Neovar which I'll end up using starting in the summer. Should last about 6 months? Designer creatine is good and tastes great, but IMO I'd settle for whats cheaper and efficient like SNS bulk creatine or something like Neovar.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Today I had the worst workout ever..uncapped swoll-n ..lol never doing that again..I feel like endurance has increased but strength isnt going up as fast

Edit: i did back and arms, but by the time i got to arms i had NO energy...atleast thats what it felt like..got light headed and felt weird...i also did deadlifts heavy for the first time ever, so that could have been what caused it..BUT i didnt feel **** when i was doing cable pulldowns.no pump at all..usually can do 50 pounds more and have good form..only other difference is i did pullups before hand because i can barely do any after pulldowns...even lowered the weight to do more reps and still couldnt get a pump...im gunna try swoll-n one more time CAPPED, if i have another ****ty workout im deleting it from my supps. Got plenty of pump before, was just trying to maximize it..

My pump was horrible and i felt like i got a crappy workout, but on another note, i still couldnt lift myself out of bed easily like i did get a good workout, and my arms feel full and i can feel some soreness in my lats...very confusing workout..not sure whats going on..
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Today I had the worst workout ever..uncapped swoll-n ..lol never doing that again..I feel like endurance has increased but strength isnt going up as fast

Edit: i did back and arms, but by the time i got to arms i had NO energy...atleast thats what it felt like..got light headed and felt weird...i also did deadlifts heavy for the first time ever, so that could have been what caused it..BUT i didnt feel **** when i was doing cable pulldowns.no pump at all..usually can do 50 pounds more and have good form..only other difference is i did pullups before hand because i can barely do any after pulldowns...even lowered the weight to do more reps and still couldnt get a pump...im gunna try swoll-n one more time CAPPED, if i have another ****ty workout im deleting it from my supps. Got plenty of pump before, was just trying to maximize it..

My pump was horrible and i felt like i got a crappy workout, but on another note, i still couldnt lift myself out of bed easily like i did get a good workout, and my arms feel full and i can feel some soreness in my lats...very confusing workout..not sure whats going on..
    What kind of training are you doing for strength not meeting your expectations? The heavy DL's may have caused it. Did it once and tried squats afterwards, didn't happen lol
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    What kind of training are you doing for strength not meeting your expectations? The heavy DL's may have caused it. Did it once and tried squats afterwards, didn't happen lol
    yeah i wasn't feeling it that day AND i did heavy deadlifts(by heavy i don't mean max just to clarify), so im guessing thats deff the culprit..i think my routine is confused because in some ways im training for body building because i'll get so hyped up for a pump ill do high reps, but i usually keep it at 6-8 for chest and back with heavier weight...i dont get to train as much as id like but ive still went up 10lbs each in dumbbell press alone. with back ive been trying to get more reps in with pull ups in the beginning of my workout, which is killing the amount of weight i use to put up on my lat pulldowns because those use to be first, so i think switch them every other weeks so i can still keep heavy on lat pull downs every other...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. long time no post, lets get back in track
    By Zombie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:07 PM
  2. Just Getting Back Into It... Quick Critique Appreciated
    By SHSUStudent in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 01:08 PM
  3. Getting back in the game help//
    By Aa'ron360 in forum General Chat