PUNJABIMUNDE SHORT APPNUT UNCUT REVIEW!!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

PUNJABIMUNDE SHORT APPNUT UNCUT REVIEW!!!

Ok guys I won 25ct APPNUT UNCUT bottle on Facebook and I want to thank them by giving a short review.

This stuff is AMAZING!! Not saying coz I got it for free but seriously this stuff is amazing...I can't believe how good this stuff is...took 2pills 20mins pre workout and this stuff kicked ass as soon I step in gym...I just didn't wanna leave gym today...my focus and energy were thur the roof...did hour cardio and didn't felt tired at all...after cardio I did my leg workout and every set I wanted to lift more and more weights...did more reps then before...the focus it was just WOW...I will recommend this to everyone and I'm stocking up on this...don't kno the price and don't care even it's pricey...I just love this stuff...it's been an hour and half I came from gym and I still feel like I can do and do cardio for extra hour...I'm jumping and moving around the whole house...it's 2am and after 11hrs shift at work then 2hrs in gym I don't feel I'm tired at all...either I wanna go back to my job and do overtime or I just wanna go to gym again so I can end this energy in my body...I think I won't be able to sleep tonite lol...maybe tomorrow I should just take 1cap...awesome job Appnut...this stuff is truly amazing!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Solid review. This stuff is definitely on my to try list.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Solid review. This stuff is definitely on my to try list.
    You gonna love it bro!! Solid product appnut came out with...huge success for them
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Ok guys I won 25ct APPNUT UNCUT bottle on Facebook and I want to thank them by giving a short review.

This stuff is AMAZING!! Not saying coz I got it for free but seriously this stuff is amazing...I can't believe how good this stuff is...took 2pills 20mins pre workout and this stuff kicked ass as soon I step in gym...I just didn't wanna leave gym today...my focus and energy were thur the roof...did hour cardio and didn't felt tired at all...after cardio I did my leg workout and every set I wanted to lift more and more weights...did more reps then before...the focus it was just WOW...I will recommend this to everyone and I'm stocking up on this...don't kno the price and don't care even it's pricey...I just love this stuff...it's been an hour and half I came from gym and I still feel like I can do and do cardio for extra hour...I'm jumping and moving around the whole house...it's 2am and after 11hrs shift at work then 2hrs in gym I don't feel I'm tired at all...either I wanna go back to my job and do overtime or I just wanna go to gym again so I can end this energy in my body...I think I won't be able to sleep tonite lol...maybe tomorrow I should just take 1cap...awesome job Appnut...this stuff is truly amazing!!!
    Great review! I'm glad you love Uncut as much as I do.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

Awesome review so far! By the lack of periods I could tell you were pretty amped!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Thanks guys!! Uncut is a awesome product...will recommend to everyone and buying **** loads of bottles for myself
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 02:50 PM
  2. Xfactor short review
    By freezito in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:29 AM
  3. Short Review of 3-AD
    By Davis555 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:10 PM
  4. Short RPM + Drive Review