D-pol Rev Black Stack

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have heard great stuff about Purus from AM so I went and bought a 60 day cycle of D-pol and Finaflex rev pct. I haven't taken either product before or anything from either company so I'm real excited. The only other DAA product I've tried is bulk from NP. Starting tomorrow so lets go with it!

image-930967393.jpg

My workout consists of a 5 to 6 day split, typically a body part a day. Other supps
Pre workout
Multi(orange triad)
Fish oil(oximega)
Ultra peptide post w/o with some creatine mono

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll enjoy The d-pol man. Just remember DAA can take about 2 weeks to start really seeing results. Keep us posted. Did you get powders or pills?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sorry got the stack right before the powder came out

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I heard the powder tastes great especially mixed with a pre workout

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually only used the tabs myself. I'll def. be giving the powder a try though.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've actually only used the tabs myself. I'll def. be giving the powder a try though.
I've used neither, yet.

Have a bunch of sample packs of the powder and a tub of pills. (It needs a mate lol)

I hear the pills are hard to get down.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pills are pretty big lol. But D-Pol is awesome stuff. On lifting days take it pre workout and u will get some great pumps from the nitrates.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitrates FTW!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The pills are pretty big lol. But D-Pol is awesome stuff. On lifting days take it pre workout and u will get some great pumps from the nitrates.[/QUOTE

I workout in the morning, so I was going to take it with my multi, fish oil and pre workout. Is that ok or do I need to take it with a meal? I normally lift on an empty stomach.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking on an empty stomach with fish oil would be fine. The fishoil will help with absorbtion a ton.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 1 was shoulders with some triceps and I know the DAA doesn't kick in for a couple weeks but I have never taken anything with nitrates before. When I was on shoulders especially lateral raises with some drop sets my shoulders were very pumped full and round. I definitely could tell a difference in pump with the D-pol. I heard the pumps get better the longer you use nitrates

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there is definitely a build up effect. Much like condense after about a week you will really start to notice the changes in pumps and vascularity.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 2 was quads and calfs and the pump with D-pol is great, my quads were Rock hard during training. I didn't know if DAA has a focus type effect but today I seemed more dialed in than usual. I never had the bulk NP DAA ever do that.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 was quads and calfs and the pump with D-pol is great, my quads were Rock hard during training. I didn't know if DAA has a focus type effect but today I seemed more dialed in than usual. I never had the bulk NP DAA ever do that.
A lot of people experience focus/feel good mood when using DAA. It's got a lot to do with quality if you feel these imo

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA prior to a workout with a nice pre mixed in is money, add some nitrates and your in business!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
DAA prior to a workout with a nice pre mixed in is money, add some nitrates and your in business!
Every time I have used the OG erase I would bump up the dose to 100mg. I just thought the effects were better with a higher dose, that's why I was excited to use rev pct, can't wait till it kicks in!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 3 was back and hamstrings, focus was definitely there, pump was there but now the vascularity from the nitrates I'm sure are starting to get much more noticeable. My veins were huge while I was working out and it's been almost 2 hrs since I've finished and my biceps from lifting back still have a pump

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Hurry up and throw that ConDense in already! :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 4 was shoulders and triceps. Yes, I just did them earlier this week but I'm doing Ben pakulski's workout, the MI40. Which is a lot of drop sets and every week you hit a different body part twice within the week. Love the NITRATES my shoulders have been rock hard all day, every time I lift my arm it looks like my shoulder is flexing, so the nitrates are definitely getting better by the day. The other great addition to D-pol is the focus, it was great today. It was almost like I never took a break in between sets, I just kept going and going! So far this stack is great, I can't wait for later next week for everything to kick in! Almost out of cinnamon roll ultra peptide so I guess I'll have to pick a new flavor.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep killing it brother!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Can't wait for another week for everything to really kick in, the logs will get a little better. Plus I noticed libido is really starting to rise. I thought it was a little early but this is the only thing I have changed

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man ad your likin the Dpol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
D-pol is light years away from the bulk NP daa I've been using the last couple of years

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quality brother! Quality!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 5 was chest and biceps, focus was amazing. I just can't believe the focus u get from d-pol. Towards the end of my workout there was literally no rest in between sets. I was doing drop sets for biceps and after the last drop I immediately changed the dumbbells and went back to the start, seriously have never done that before, it was like I was on a mission to just keep lifting. So far Purus has a customer for life! By the way the pumps are starting to become unreal. I wish I would have tried d-pol earlier. I will definitely be trying all there products for sure. My diet is around 90% clean and the leaning out effect that I am getting is great. The fina rev pct must be starting to kick in(not sure really how long it takes to get in the system) but I like the results, especially with summer coming up. I weighed myself and I'm under 200, 6'1" and around the 10/12% range. Very excited to see what this 60 day cycle will bring!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-Pol is strong stuff man. Should really be feeling it the next couple of days. Just imagine if you were using that ConDense you have:)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
D-Pol is strong stuff man. Should really be feeling it the next couple of days. Just imagine if you were using that ConDense you have:)
I know, the whole point of me starting this was to see the effects of d-pol over just bulk daa and to see how the nitrates in d-pol were considering I have never used them before. I figured that I would just use up some back stock of supps that I have while on this 60 day cycle. But now I kinda want to try my other purus products with the stack. I have 2 tubs of condense one of each flavor and I heard that if u add agmatine and cit mal that it is an awesome stack so I bought both SNS brand. I also have a tub of the marinade that I haven't broke open yet either. My initial reason for buying all this was to stack them all together for one huge stack but when u do that with all those supps u never know what is doin what or where the pumps are coming from or where that crazy intensity focus is at. That's why I decided to split them up but I think I want to log them all separately then log one massive stack!!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I like this idea. Well follow along for the awesome.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Updates for sure!!! Sorry I didn't post anything over the weekend, had a friend in town from Denver. Damn, libido is crazy, can't even describe it and this is the 8th day.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Accidentally hit the send button. Sat I normally do all core exercises and abs and Sunday is a rest day completely. I decided to stop the MI40 workout cause I don't think it's a good workout for logging supps, too many drop sets right off the bat. Not really a good indicator of strength increases I think. I don't mind drop sets but I normally do them on the last sets of the exercise, so I get 4 good sets in before the drops. Good way to find out if my weights are going up on my lifts. So today was chest and tris and was great the intensity was amazing and it has to be between these 2 products cause this is the only thing I have changed in my supps. I didn't want to stop lifting, I didn't want my workout to end, it was amazing!!! I just kept finding different stuff to do after my normal workout ended. The pump was great and lasted most of the day. I think everything is really starting to kick in, this week this be sick!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Accidentally hit the send button. Sat I normally do all core exercises and abs and Sunday is a rest day completely. I decided to stop the MI40 workout cause I don't think it's a good workout for logging supps, too many drop sets right off the bat. Not really a good indicator of strength increases I think. I don't mind drop sets but I normally do them on the last sets of the exercise, so I get 4 good sets in before the drops. Good way to find out if my weights are going up on my lifts. So today was chest and tris and was great the intensity was amazing and it has to be between these 2 products cause this is the only thing I have changed in my supps. I didn't want to stop lifting, I didn't want my workout to end, it was amazing!!! I just kept finding different stuff to do after my normal workout ended. The pump was great and lasted most of the day. I think everything is really starting to kick in, this week this be sick!
Nice update brother

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 9 was back and biceps. The intensity is great just like yesterday, where I was finding new exercises to do at the end just cause I didn't want to stop. It seems like my strength is increasing slightly cause my normal lifts seem lighter this week so I think this daa is starting to kick in. The pumps during the workout especially biceps were crazy and the vascularity is has increased where it is there most of the day if not all day long. It's getting better by the day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-Pol should be in full effect by now. Gonna notice extra endurance and pumps over the next week from the nitrates as it seems they take a bit longer to really kick in.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I just ran out of my up 2.0 cinnamon roll so I busted open my trutein cinnabun and I wanted to show the other supps I am taking. Cl orange triad and orange oximega, NP creatine mono post workout with trutein and the new craze stacked with oxyelite pro pre workout. The reason I have the new craze is because there was the controversy about the difference between the new and the old so I wanted to see for myself and yes I personally think there is a difference, it doesn't have nothing on the old original version. My wife doesnt like dmaa so thats why i have the oxyelite pro, so decided to stack them together to use up some back stock of supps. So the difference in my lifts will be on the d-pol and rev pct cause that has been he only change I've made to my supps.

Attachments

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 10 was legs. Very good workout the focus was there for sure. The main difference that I've noticed today is that my whole body has a pump, everything is so much harder, it's really crazy cause I've never had a pump like this! Strength was about normal for legs but my energy was real good maybe from the craze not sure. I just kept super setting like I never wanted to take a break. So far the hardness that this stack creates is the sickest part of it. It has definitely exceeded some expectations and its only day 10!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is weight?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
With legs it's the same right now. My knees haven't been the same ever since hockey. I played from kindergarten through the age of 24 and anywhere from 4 to 6 days a week. I noticed with chest on mon. that my normal lifts were easy. I think I'm goin to start posting my lifts and weights very soon cause d-pol is kickin in. Hope I'm doing this post right, I've never done 1 before, I'm a newbie to the forums

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You know I'm in! Kickass log brother!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With legs it's the same right now. My knees haven't been the same ever since hockey. I played from kindergarten through the age of 24 and anywhere from 4 to 6 days a week. I noticed with chest on mon. that my normal lifts were easy. I think I'm goin to start posting my lifts and weights very soon cause d-pol is kickin in. Hope I'm doing this post right, I've never done 1 before, I'm a newbie to the forums
You're doing awesome. Feel free to follow along with my log in my signature. Lots of good guys in there. Might pick up some tips as well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
You know I'm in! Kickass log brother!
Thanks man, I've been on the forums for a while just for the knowledge but never posted anything until I started this stack. Logging supps is really fun so I'm definitely going to be doing a lot more.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks man, I've been on the forums for a while just for the knowledge but never posted anything until I started this stack. Logging supps is really fun so I'm definitely going to be doing a lot more.
Hell yea! No better way to start bro

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 11 was shoulders. The nitrates I'm pretty sure have kicked in. This is the best daa stack I've ever used. Like I said before NP bulk daa is the only other I've taken, so d-pol is far superior. The Rev Pct is working with this so well. I've taken erase, AD3 pct, arimedex hd, and novaldren xt and I've never had results like this with any of those stacked with bulk daa. This is the leanest, hardest and just plain full I've ever been, Absolutely crazy!

Workout
Seated BB press- 135lbs 5 sets x 8 reps

Seated DB lat raises-ss-standing DB press- 35lbs 4 sets x 12 reps for each

Wide grip BB upright row-ss-narrow grip ez bar upright row- BB/95lbs-EZ/65lbs 4 sets x 12 reps

45lb plate front raise-ss-standing DB last raises/25lbs 4 sets x 12 reps

Bent over rear delt raises-ss-low incline bench rear delt raises-ss-face pulls using trx straps- bent over/25lbs low incline/10lbs face pulls/bodyweight- 4 sets x 15 reps

Ez bar front raises-ss-standing BB press- EZ/65lbs BB/95lbs- 2 sets x 12 reps

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11 was shoulders. The nitrates I'm pretty sure have kicked in. This is the best daa stack I've ever used. Like I said before NP bulk daa is the only other I've taken, so d-pol is far superior. The Rev Pct is working with this so well. I've taken erase, AD3 pct, arimedex hd, and novaldren xt and I've never had results like this with any of those stacked with bulk daa. This is the leanest, hardest and just plain full I've ever been, Absolutely crazy!

Workout
Seated BB press- 135lbs 5 sets x 8 reps

Seated DB lat raises-ss-standing DB press- 35lbs 4 sets x 12 reps for each

Wide grip BB upright row-ss-narrow grip ez bar upright row- BB/95lbs-EZ/65lbs 4 sets x 12 reps

45lb plate front raise-ss-standing DB last raises/25lbs 4 sets x 12 reps

Bent over rear delt raises-ss-low incline bench rear delt raises-ss-face pulls using trx straps- bent over/25lbs low incline/10lbs face pulls/bodyweight- 4 sets x 15 reps

Ez bar front raises-ss-standing BB press- EZ/65lbs BB/95lbs- 2 sets x 12 reps
Nice workout! How long are you planning on running this stack?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
60 days, I have 2 bottles of d-pol and 2 bottles of Rev pct.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Day 12 was arms, wow pump is crazy! I can't definitely feel an increase in strength now which is sick cause that was what I was waiting for.

Workout
Bb curl-ss-reverse grip ez bar overhead ext. 4 sets/10-15 reps
Bb curl set 1 95lbs, set 2 105, set 3 105, set 4 110
Ez bar set 1 65lbs, set 2 75, set 3 75, set 4 85

Preacher curl-ss-close grip bench. 4 sets/10-15 reps
Preacher set 1 90lbs, set 2 100, set 3 110, set 4 110
Close set 1 155lbs, set 2 160, set 3 165, set 4 165

Db hammer curls-ss-skull rushers with ez bar. 4 sets/10-15 reps
Hammer set 1 35lb db, set 2,3,4 40lb db
Skull set 1 65lb, set 2 75, set 3,4 85 lb

Incline db curl-ss-body weight dips to failure. 4 sets of each
Incline curls set 1,2,3 35 lb db,