D-pol Rev Black Stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

D-pol Rev Black Stack

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post

No. Haven't tried it. My buddy has and absolutely loved it though. Said he got the poops from it a couple times at the beginning and that was the only bad thing. He said it never happened after that though. Got great results and he felt amazing. I noticed that powdered versions of DAA gave me the runs initially in the past too however and it was only at the begging and then went away. I bet you'll love the stuff.
    I have tried NP bulk daa and d-pol so far. I did many cycles of the bulk and i never had any runs from it but the first couple of days of d-pol I did. I heard on AM that I could be the purity of the daa product. Not sure thought everything effects everyone differently. I am definitely going to log the test powder versa-1 stack on here. I think i'm going to buy another test powder to run it for 8 weeks just because it takes a couple weeks to kick in and I want to give a good log/review on it. How is your d-pol treating you these days?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have some original dexaprine left so I was thinking of stacking these two together. One dexaprine with a half a scoop of adrenolyn cuts, that should produce a good workout.

Name:  image-4010486247.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  438.9 KB
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Day 39 was yesterday and it was legs. Every exercise had 4 sets and every set had 8-10 reps.

Squat
    Front squat
    Stiff deads
    Hack squat
    Leg ext
    Lying leg curl
    Standing calf raises
    Alt lunges with body weight to failure
    1 leg squat with body weight to failure
    Squats holding a 45lb plate till failure

Legs were pumped like crazy, definitely sore today!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

I have tried NP bulk daa and d-pol so far. I did many cycles of the bulk and i never had any runs from it but the first couple of days of d-pol I did. I heard on AM that I could be the purity of the daa product. Not sure thought everything effects everyone differently. I am definitely going to log the test powder versa-1 stack on here. I think i'm going to buy another test powder to run it for 8 weeks just because it takes a couple weeks to kick in and I want to give a good log/review on it. How is your d-pol treating you these days?
    Oh it's doing me very well. I stay much fuller for much longer after lifting and feel great all day. I will without a doubt stock up on this stuff. The creature stacked with it and animal cuts is making for a great stack. I'm dieting pretty good with cheat day once a week and losing steadily while getting stronger.
    Hustle harder
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did someone say d-pol?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Did someone say d-pol?
    D-pol is amazing! This is my first product review/log and I'm so glad I did it on d-pol. I can't say enough about it. I've never had a supplement be so much fun to take and log. Yesterday was shoulders and today was arms. The past two day have not been any record breaking lifts but the endurance and focus is outstanding. I never want to stop lifting, this is the first where I just want to keep going and going! The pump on d-pol is nothing like I've ever seen before especially when my last two workouts have been a lot of volume. Vascularity is next! Holy s**t. My carbs are mainly low and my veins look good but when I have more carbs than normal, all I have to say is road maps. Absolutely ridiculous! I hope this log is good enough for a hardcore purus rep.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post

Oh it's doing me very well. I stay much fuller for much longer after lifting and feel great all day. I will without a doubt stock up on this stuff. The creature stacked with it and animal cuts is making for a great stack. I'm dieting pretty good with cheat day once a week and losing steadily while getting stronger.
    Sounds like you are on top of things especially with the diet! Im glad d-pol is treating you good. It is a super fun supplement. im pissed i waited so long to try it. Ever since I won the test powder/versa-1 stack I very anxious to try test powder. It has some huge f**kin shoes to fill cause d-pol is KING!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Ok my workouts from the past week have been pretty normal nothing crazy just cause I've been busy with work and kids. Today I ate more carbs than usual for my diet so I feel my workout tomorrow morning when I hit my shoulders will be nasty! I want to add that this past week my vascularity is insane and the leanness from the rev pct is outstanding! Like I said In a previous post that I've ran erase many of times for 8 weeks at 75mg and many other in their category but nothing has given me the results ( looking dry and lean as hell) that rev pct has given me and I'm only running 1pill at 50mg daily! I don't know if it has something to do with the purity or what but I like it a lot.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

My strength is maintaining now but definitely stronger then before this cycle started. I am switching up my workouts starting tomorrow for the summer. Instead of hitting every body part once a week I will be hitting them twice a week. Almost done with the d-pol run, I have a little less then two weeks left of a 60 cycle and I must say that this combination of supps is the best recomp I have ever done! My diet didn't change, maybe I ate a little cleaner but not much. I have gained muscle, lost body fat and way more defined. I'll post of the new workouts this week. This is one sick stack.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Ok, today was my last day of the finaflex revolution pct and purus labs d-pol. The first thing I have to say is I wish I would have taken a before picture! This is the most muscular, full, vascular, and lean I've ever been! The pump and fullness from the d-pol was amazing! I would say over 80% of the time I was on this stack I was pumped and it wasn't just the body part I trained last it was my whole body! Hunger toward the end really increased along with libido. Revolution pct is great! I've used erase and many others in their category and none of the others game me results like this stack, this product kept all the water weight off and leaned me out like crazy! I did notice aggression increase, like I would get pissed off easier. Strength increase was great! I created quite a few PR's with this stack. I would highly recommend this stack to anyone looking to increase muscle and lose body fat. This was far the best recomp stack that I've used to date! Awesome job Purus and Finaflex!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome brother :-) ima try it now ;-) would u mind Puttin up a Dpol review?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Really enjoyed this log
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1D Black Stack
    By kbayne in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 04:10 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM