Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

Formutech Lean EFX Refined LOG!!!!

I want to thank Formutech Nutrition for letting me try out Lean EFX and for the extra goodies!! Right now I am running a full body program using Vince Gironda's methods,

10-8-6-20 Honest Workout with 30 sec rest periods between sets and 1 min rest gap between exercise

Here's my routine:

Leg Press
    Millitary press
    Pullups
    Wide grip bench press
    Preacher Curl
    Dips
    Hammer curlsv3x25
    Standing calve raises 3x25
    Shrugs(dumbells) 3x25

40min routine

Off days
    Stretch for 10 min
    Jump Rope 1min on 1min off x10
    stretch

BTW received the product on 3/11/13 afternoon,had already worked out in the morning

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

Day 1

3/12/13

1030am

Woke up, had 3 whole eggs and oatmeal with berries,30 min later took 1 Lean EFX pill and headed to the gym, about 15-20 I started feeling a bit more enthusiastic and energized,felt pumped and ready for my workout, killed my routine in about 40 min. Here's what I really loved, I got home still feeling energetic and took my dog out for a 1 hr walk b4 work, felt good all day!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

Day 2

3/13/13

9pm
    Long day at work, finally got out, had my pre carb shake and took 1 EFX pill, my body was feeling a bit down from yesterday but it just took me 20min to get into a pumped mood.
    Got to the gym, ended up adding 5-10lbs on most of my exercises, killed the weight!, I was taking about 10 sec breaks between sets,pumping and sweating, loving the pain.I've never really been a fan of thermogenics, hated the crash and crack feeling, but this stuff was different!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

Day

3/14/13

woke up around 9, felt super drained!! Since I am also Detoxing my body this month it has been hell, frequent restroom visits! Decided to have a liquid meal, 2 scoops of gainer w/ low fat milk and oats, took my pre carb shake, 20 min later had a cup of yogurt, 35 min later took 1 Lean EFX pill,then headed to the gym, mid way I turned back home due to the Detox, 2nd week in and I'm guessing it really started removing toxins from my body this week so i couldn't workout, instead I took my dog for a walk, super hot day, felt pumped, good mood (on the side note I almost never feel like doing anything on hot days especially walking my dog but i felt good today!) That walk turned into an hr jog/run, came back drenched but feeling good!! This is just with 1 Lean EFX pill, can't imagine how i'll feel if i took 2!!! =]
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

in this. Are you taking your second one with lunch?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This stuff works brother. I jump started contest prep and I have jumped from 13% to under 8% in 5 weeks. And just cruising right now. Everyday I am leaner.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    This stuff works brother. I jump started contest prep and I have jumped from 13% to under 8% in 5 weeks. And just cruising right now. Everyday I am leaner.
    nice! i should be hitting 8-9% in the next 4 weeks
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

no, ive only been taking one, il begin taking 2 tommorow
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    nice! i should be hitting 8-9% in the next 4 weeks
    I like being big, but being lean is more adictive.

4.5% here I come!!!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

update

3/15

So i took 2 EFX Lean Pills, and headed to the gym but unfortunately gym was closed, got home and jump roped for about 20 minutes,1 min off and on, felt really good filled with energy, and had a really good cardio workout and slept like a bear!!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

3/16

Working out in the afternoon today took 1 EFX lean pill in the morning before Breakfast and another 30 min prior to workout with my carbo drink, kicks in about 25 min. Started off with a 10 min run and in about 4 min i already felt my body's temperature going up, started sweating, already had a good feeling about today's workout!! I felt really strong today even though I didn't get enough sleep, was in a beast mode mood!! Started with Squats, ended up adding 5 to 10lbs to all my exercises! In a metter of 20 minutes into my workout i was drenched!! Glad i began taking 2 pills, I have a good feeling about this cutting phase =]!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Mcelis323 View Post
    3/16

Working out in the afternoon today took 1 EFX lean pill in the morning before Breakfast and another 30 min prior to workout with my carbo drink, kicks in about 25 min. Started off with a 10 min run and in about 4 min i already felt my body's temperature going up, started sweating, already had a good feeling about today's workout!! I felt really strong today even though I didn't get enough sleep, was in a beast mode mood!! Started with Squats, ended up adding 5 to 10lbs to all my exercises! In a metter of 20 minutes into my workout i was drenched!! Glad i began taking 2 pills, I have a good feeling about this cutting phase =]!
    Nice!! What kind of weight you pushing on squats?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

185/10,225/8,260/6,95/20 ...4 sets with 2 sec rest intervals in between..killed my legs!!

3/17
    After the whole week of rest/studying and work my body was calling out to me so i decided to take 1 lean efx pill in the morning and studied some (gave me some energy and kept me focused) and another one 30 min b4 my 20 min jump rope cardio, even though my legs were killing me and I kept hitting the rope i still ended up sweating alot! I like how my body temperature shoots up like crazy!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

3/18

I decided to workout at night this time, just because I needed the extra hours of rest, had lunch and took 1 lean efx pill, at first i felt lazy and dead, didnt want to do anything, was thinking twice about going to the gym, took the other Lean EFX pill 40min before work out and watched a few motivational BB videos, surprisingly I started feeling pumped and ready to go, got to the gym, warmed up and started off with leg press,i was already sweating before i begaN!! Funny thing, i was mid way my workout when I heard this chick say "that guy over there needs to change his shirt" , guess she was saying that because i was drenched!! haha loving this Lean EFX!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

3/18

I decided to workout at night this time, just because I needed the extra hours of rest, had lunch and took 1 lean efx pill, at first i felt lazy and dead, didnt want to do anything, was thinking twice about going to the gym, took the other Lean EFX pill 40min before work out and watched a few motivational BB videos, surprisingly I started feeling pumped and ready to go, got to the gym, warmed up and started off with leg press,i was already sweating before i begaN!! Funny thing, i was mid way my workout when I heard this chick say "that guy over there needs to change his shirt" , guess she was saying that because i was drenched!! haha loving this Lean EFX!
    Way to go man! Getting motivated can be tough sometimes!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

Update:
    Sorry for the lag fellas..been away from my computer but always keep a log =]

3/19
    Took the day off..feeling a bit tired so decided to listen to my body
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

3/20

Took 1 EFX LEAN pill in the AM and 1 30minutes before working out, was still feeling a bit tired and down on energy, ate a few carbs and 30 minutes later BAMN!! Energy kicked it, added 5 pounds to most of my lifts, felt like I needed to rest a bit less than usual, am very impressed to how fast my body temp. rises and I start sweating..pretty soon I'm going to need to start bringing an extra towel to the gym =]
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

3/21

Today was just a cardio day in the morning, took both EFX LEAN pills with breakfast an hour before my cardio, took my dog out for a walk, felt thre energy kicking in then decided to start running which my dog enjoyed, got back home and I had already looked like I went through my cardio, energy levels where still rising so I jump roped and hit abs, gotta say I'm impressed that only taking 2 EFX Lean pills give such a kick!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

3/22-3/23

I went away on a spring break trip with my bros,took them as day offs =]
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

3/24

Came back fired and pumped!!! Fuled and geared for the gym, my body appreciated the well needed 2 day break, took 1 Lean EFX in the Am, the next iin the afternoon 30 min b4 working out,began with squats, racked up 10+lbs than last week: will post results at end of log, took myself to the limit,killed my routine in a matter of 35 minutes and by my surprise I still felt unpleased so i threw in some cardio, I love the fact that when I'm done working out I don't feel drained or dead, but when i hit the hay, damn do I sleep like a baby!!THANKS AGAIN..loving EFX LEAN!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

3/25-3/26
    Funny thing, Unfortunately I had eaten something right after the gym the previous day which gave me some kind of stomach issue, pretty much the runs all day, it was horrible!! I tried doing my cardio, (skipped the lean efx and all my other supps due to the stomach issue) but couldn't do it...too much stomach pain, I was out for those 2 days, just kept myself hydrated, but today im up and running, ready to rage later at the gym!!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%

Damn that's a hard day. Hope you feel better and bust out a great workout. I am stoked for legs today.

I am addicted to leg day.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

3/25-3/26
    Funny thing, Unfortunately I had eaten something right after the gym the previous day which gave me some kind of stomach issue, pretty much the runs all day, it was horrible!! I tried doing my cardio, (skipped the lean efx and all my other supps due to the stomach issue) but couldn't do it...too much stomach pain, I was out for those 2 days, just kept myself hydrated, but today im up and running, ready to rage later at the gym!!!
    Hope you're feeling better brother! Go slay some weight!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

3/27

Took 2 efx lean pills at the same time with my carbo drink, everything was good in the beginning, but towards the middle I felt like my heart was racing a little to fast and had to stop a lot of times to catch my breath, I was a bit surprised because it was the first time that it has ever happened to me since I began taking Lean EFX, I got a mild headache and I just felt like i had a hard time catching my breath, I think it was due to the 2 days of illness that I had, still feeling a bit sick and the thermogenic made it worse, so today I'm going to lay off the gym again and hydrate myself some more.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

Yea I hear you, legs are my foundation, as of now I'm still sticking to a full body routine for another week and then I'm going to break it down to start packing some serious gains!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

3/27

Took 2 efx lean pills at the same time with my carbo drink, everything was good in the beginning, but towards the middle I felt like my heart was racing a little to fast and had to stop a lot of times to catch my breath, I was a bit surprised because it was the first time that it has ever happened to me since I began taking Lean EFX, I got a mild headache and I just felt like i had a hard time catching my breath, I think it was due to the 2 days of illness that I had, still feeling a bit sick and the thermogenic made it worse, so today I'm going to lay off the gym again and hydrate myself some more.
    Maybe just stick with 1 cap am 1 cap pm
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

willd do! thanks
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

willd do! thanks
    Let me know if you have any other issues OK?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%

Did anything else you have additional stims, something you normally dont take?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

No it was probably due to my dehydration other than that I have kept it at 1 pill, heres my update

4/1
    Just hopped back in the gym, took a few days off because I am changing my routine up, going back to body splits, 4 days a week, started with chest day, took 1 pill of Lean EFX kicked in pretty darn well, started with cardio, then jumped on the bench press, already sweating at this time, what I really have enjoyed about Lean EFX is the mood change, even though I do encounter a few problems here and there I just shrug them off and when I don't really feel like working it, one of these pills turns that around!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

4/2/13

Woke up in the morning, decided to take Lean EFX on an empty stomach followed by a gainer shake, got me up and going, back day today, started off with my 10 min job.My body's temperature started shooting up pretty fast, got me sweating after 3 minutes, loving Lean EFX, first stimulant I have taken after a while, I'm noticing a big difference, arms look more vascular, still need a bit more work around the stomach area but I'll get there!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%

Yeah stomach is the last place to flatten out. The face, arms, chest come pretty quick. Then legs and then finally the stomach and lower back.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

yea I have noticed all that, definately, i recently just began working abs so im just getting back into the stomach area, i always focus on the lower abs though because I figure the top abs will just follow up
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Hope I'm not too late! Subbed! I actualy had a sample of Lean EFX Refined the other day. It was my first time taking a fat burner and loved it so much, its going to be in my New Supplement Store I'm opening in a couple weeks. Glad its working so well for you. Will continue to follow your cut. Those guys at FN sure no how to create good supps
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Hope I'm not too late! Subbed! I actualy had a sample of Lean EFX Refined the other day. It was my first time taking a fat burner and loved it so much, its going to be in my New Supplement Store I'm opening in a couple weeks. Glad its working so well for you. Will continue to follow your cut. Those guys at FN sure no how to create good supps
    Thanks dude!!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Guess who broke into a tub of supp-d today? This guy!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%

Very nice. I liked Supp D with Swoll-N. the flavor was good too.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Guess who broke into a tub of supp-d today? This guy!
    Haha, Nice! How ya liking it Bro?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Very nice. I liked Supp D with Swoll-N. the flavor was good too.
    Were trying to keep up with the good stuff formutech been putting out And yes pumps are great with that combo. I'm going in for back surgery wed and I havnt been working out or using swoll-n and my vein went from being huge and looking like a road map to almost nothing. I'm feeling down, but know when I'm better, ITs ON!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Haha, Nice! How ya liking it Bro?
    It works well, not crazy about the flavor. It's (i think) strawberry lemonade but it's just very very bitter. It pulls through in all the important ares though, tasting great (imo) is just icing on the cake, as long as the taste doesn't make me want to hurl

Similar Forum Threads

1. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:09 PM
  2. Lean EFX Refined (60 Capsules)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 12:08 AM
  4. Lean EFX Refined Trial Size (1 Capsule)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM