Staying safe and strong with Lecheek

Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm thinking I will rest up for a couple of days. I got some super cissus coming, so hoping that helps
    cissus should be a staple for us 'older' guys!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. I've heard great things about it. If it helps it will be a staple along with ZMA. I really like that as well!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cissus should be a staple for us 'older' guys!!!
    Is for me
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  4. That's awesome because this pain sucks. I really feel it in my forearms on curls.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That's awesome because this pain sucks. I really feel it in my forearms on curls.
    good thing is it works fast!!!


    get the cissus start high, take a few days off and when you lift again should be some relief already...it is inexpensive enough to dose a few times a week continously!!!

    an ounce of prevention.........
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good thing is it works fast!!!


    get the cissus start high, take a few days off and when you lift again should be some relief already...it is inexpensive enough to dose a few times a week continously!!!

    an ounce of prevention.........
    Exactly. I'm only 22, but with all the powerlifting I do my joints get the brunt of it, and I'd like to be able to move when I'm 50 (well, at that). Glucosamine & Chondroiton at 1500mg & 1200mg, respectively, e/d. At least 6g fish oil daily, and just added 3g bulk cissus powder daily, all split in 2 doses. Makes a big difference, and I'm hoping keeps me in the gym longer and stronger later on.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. What the hell was I thinking. I should've gotten cissus long ago. I knew about it but didn't honestly know if it really worked.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    What the hell was I thinking. I should've gotten cissus long ago. I knew about it but didn't honestly know if it really worked.
    Hopefully OUR joint armor will be out soon
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hopefully OUR joint armor will be out soon
    Can't wait!! Lecheek IMO is a great company and everything I've tried from them has been top notch!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Per Eric Broser I'm switching my training days from 4 on 1 off to 2 on 1 off, so today is an off day. Going to let these old joints heal up a little and let the cissus work it's magic.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. I have been sitting here all day trying to talk myself out of taking today off. Damn I'm a sad case lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Just go for a walk if you need to stretch your legs. Don't run, no cardio, no HIIT. Just enjoy some fresh air or spend some time with the wife if you can. But use your off time for something you normally don't have the time for if you can, that's what I do! You grow when you rest and eat boss.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Thats great advice my friend!! I'm going to pack supper and walk with my daughter to the park and have a little picnic.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just go for a walk if you need to stretch your legs. Don't run, no cardio, no HIIT. Just enjoy some fresh air or spend some time with the wife if you can. But use your off time for something you normally don't have the time for if you can, that's what I do! You grow when you rest and eat boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thats great advice my friend!! I'm going to pack supper and walk with my daughter to the park and have a little picnic.
    NICE!!!
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  15. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365204523.497346.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  57.4 KB
    Here's a pic from today.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 21
    Went with just cardio today. I'm doing HIIT for now as I get a great sweat going, and it really gets my heart pumping.

    Heavy bag
    1 min on 30 seconds off for 10 mins

    Jump rope
    2 on 1 off for 12 mins

    Burpees
    1 on 30 sec off for 10 mins
    Love the heavy bag for getting the HR up to "kill" level. Only kidding. Great cardio here.

    IForce Joint Help for joint pain relief. Love this stuff added to glucosamine.

    I guess I'm now "in" on your log.... Beast Grandpa! Lol
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  17. Day 25
    Back day!!! What's up guys??? Joints are starting to feel better. I've also added some AMS Body Mortar which is amazing for recovery!! Feeling pretty good so far.

    Rack pulls
    135x12
    225x10
    315x10
    405x6x2
    225x8

    Full Range Pull Downs
    135x10
    145x10x3

    Seated Rows
    160x10x3

    Hayward Face Pulls
    65x10x5 (up 2 clicks after each set)

    Machine crunches
    130x25x3 20 second rests

    Corkscrews
    20db x10 per side x3

    Figure 8s
    20db x20x3
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Thanks for joining my man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Love the heavy bag for getting the HR up to "kill" level. Only kidding. Great cardio here.

    IForce Joint Help for joint pain relief. Love this stuff added to glucosamine.

    I guess I'm now "in" on your log.... Beast Grandpa! Lol
    Ya I love heavy bag work! I was training to fight but once I started my bulk a couple months ago I put the fighting on hold.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Olympic style boxing or MMA?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  21. MMA
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Dude looking jacked in that pic, got some veinage and everything swoll.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  23. Thanks bro! I tend to keep my gains after my cycle pretty good
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Day 26
    Dayummm!!! My legs are toast. Normally train legs and shoulders but ran short on time so trained legs earlier and headed back to train shoulders in a few.

    Hammer Leg Extensions
    90x12
    180x10x3

    Hammer Iso Hamstring Curls
    45x10 per leg x 4

    Hack Squats
    90x10
    180x10
    360x10
    450x8x2

    Leg Press
    200x10
    400x10
    600x8x2

    Also worked some core between sets
    Corkscrews
    20lb db x 10 per side x3

    Figure 8s 20lb db x20x3

    Hammer Crunches
    135x25x3
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Nice hacks.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Log in
Log in