Staying safe and strong with Lecheek

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. That's a killer cardio session man, no wonder your bp #s are so good - and I'm not even factoring in age here, they're good period!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.


  2. Thanks bro! Crazy thing is just a little over a year ago I was on lisinopril and had been for a couple years.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 21
    Went with just cardio today. I'm doing HIIT for now as I get a great sweat going, and it really gets my heart pumping.

    Heavy bag
    1 min on 30 seconds off for 10 mins

    Jump rope
    2 on 1 off for 12 mins

    Burpees
    1 on 30 sec off for 10 mins
    Burpees! So hard !!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Burpees! So hard !!
    Ya I have a love/hate relationship with them
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. Day 22
    What's up fellas?? I trained chest today and decided to go back to lighter weight and really focusing on the negative part of each lift.

    BB Bench
    135x15
    225x10
    245x10
    265x6
    245x9
    225x10
    during each rep I did a 5 second negative my chest was really feeling it

    Incline db bench 60 degree angle ss with db flys
    60x10+10x3 again I took 5 seconds during each negative part of the rep

    Decline bb bench
    165x10x4
    8 second negatives this, although not much weight was a killer!!!

    Cable crossovers lowest to middle to highest 10 reps on each with the only rest coming from raising the cables x 4 sets

    I'm feeling really good so far!! Strength although dropping some is still pretty good. Joints are still hurtin like an sob but only when I'm not lifting they feel pretty good when at the gym. Libido has dropped somewhat but that could be due to the fact that I haven't been able to spend much time with my wife and have been pretty busy with day to day activities.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Day 23
    Got my Super Cissus in today!! Hoping this cures the joint issue. Worked bis/tris today.

    Standing DB Curls
    50x10
    60x10
    65x8

    Spider Curls EZ bar
    55x12x3 hold at the top and slow into the negative

    Wide Grip Cable Curls ss with Rope pushdowns
    65x10 + 10x3

    Standing db bicep pose ss with VBar Pushdowns
    20x10 + 90x10 x3


    seated tricep hammer pushdowns
    190x10x3

    Felt pretty good today, was able to get a great pump in my arms!! Love walking around all swoll!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Dang man, do you realize you're curling what a lot of people use for pressing weights on incline and such? Lol nice work boss, hoping to get my bis there someday.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Thanks bro! Biceps have always been my favorite muscles to train
    Life's a garden, dig it

  9. It shows in your pics! Haha need a permit for those babies
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. Lol!! The government tried to ban them
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm thinking I will rest up for a couple of days. I got some super cissus coming, so hoping that helps
    cissus should be a staple for us 'older' guys!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. I've heard great things about it. If it helps it will be a staple along with ZMA. I really like that as well!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cissus should be a staple for us 'older' guys!!!
    Is for me
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  14. That's awesome because this pain sucks. I really feel it in my forearms on curls.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That's awesome because this pain sucks. I really feel it in my forearms on curls.
    good thing is it works fast!!!


    get the cissus start high, take a few days off and when you lift again should be some relief already...it is inexpensive enough to dose a few times a week continously!!!

    an ounce of prevention.........
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good thing is it works fast!!!


    get the cissus start high, take a few days off and when you lift again should be some relief already...it is inexpensive enough to dose a few times a week continously!!!

    an ounce of prevention.........
    Exactly. I'm only 22, but with all the powerlifting I do my joints get the brunt of it, and I'd like to be able to move when I'm 50 (well, at that). Glucosamine & Chondroiton at 1500mg & 1200mg, respectively, e/d. At least 6g fish oil daily, and just added 3g bulk cissus powder daily, all split in 2 doses. Makes a big difference, and I'm hoping keeps me in the gym longer and stronger later on.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  17. What the hell was I thinking. I should've gotten cissus long ago. I knew about it but didn't honestly know if it really worked.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    What the hell was I thinking. I should've gotten cissus long ago. I knew about it but didn't honestly know if it really worked.
    Hopefully OUR joint armor will be out soon
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hopefully OUR joint armor will be out soon
    Can't wait!! Lecheek IMO is a great company and everything I've tried from them has been top notch!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Per Eric Broser I'm switching my training days from 4 on 1 off to 2 on 1 off, so today is an off day. Going to let these old joints heal up a little and let the cissus work it's magic.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. I have been sitting here all day trying to talk myself out of taking today off. Damn I'm a sad case lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  22. Just go for a walk if you need to stretch your legs. Don't run, no cardio, no HIIT. Just enjoy some fresh air or spend some time with the wife if you can. But use your off time for something you normally don't have the time for if you can, that's what I do! You grow when you rest and eat boss.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  23. Thats great advice my friend!! I'm going to pack supper and walk with my daughter to the park and have a little picnic.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just go for a walk if you need to stretch your legs. Don't run, no cardio, no HIIT. Just enjoy some fresh air or spend some time with the wife if you can. But use your off time for something you normally don't have the time for if you can, that's what I do! You grow when you rest and eat boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Thats great advice my friend!! I'm going to pack supper and walk with my daughter to the park and have a little picnic.
    NICE!!!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  25. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365204523.497346.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  57.4 KB
    Here's a pic from today.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 21
    Went with just cardio today. I'm doing HIIT for now as I get a great sweat going, and it really gets my heart pumping.

    Heavy bag
    1 min on 30 seconds off for 10 mins

    Jump rope
    2 on 1 off for 12 mins

    Burpees
    1 on 30 sec off for 10 mins
    Love the heavy bag for getting the HR up to "kill" level. Only kidding. Great cardio here.

    IForce Joint Help for joint pain relief. Love this stuff added to glucosamine.

    I guess I'm now "in" on your log.... Beast Grandpa! Lol

  27. Day 25
    Back day!!! What's up guys??? Joints are starting to feel better. I've also added some AMS Body Mortar which is amazing for recovery!! Feeling pretty good so far.

    Rack pulls
    135x12
    225x10
    315x10
    405x6x2
    225x8

    Full Range Pull Downs
    135x10
    145x10x3

    Seated Rows
    160x10x3

    Hayward Face Pulls
    65x10x5 (up 2 clicks after each set)

    Machine crunches
    130x25x3 20 second rests

    Corkscrews
    20db x10 per side x3

    Figure 8s
    20db x20x3
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Thanks for joining my man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Love the heavy bag for getting the HR up to "kill" level. Only kidding. Great cardio here.

    IForce Joint Help for joint pain relief. Love this stuff added to glucosamine.

    I guess I'm now "in" on your log.... Beast Grandpa! Lol
    Ya I love heavy bag work! I was training to fight but once I started my bulk a couple months ago I put the fighting on hold.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Olympic style boxing or MMA?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Log in
Log in