Piston Honda: The Ultimate MAN (sponsored)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAN.jpg

MAN Sports has hooked me up with a full bottle of Nolvadren-XT, PR-XT, and Gameday (Blue Bomb-Sicle flavor!) to log. In addition, I will be using a full bottle of Prometheus Rising (sadly now discontinued) and logging my results throughout the month.

Dosing:

Prometheus Rising - 6 caps with breakfast
Nolvadren XT - 2 caps with breakfast
PR-XT 2 caps with breakfast, 2 with lunch / preworkout, and 2 with dinner
Gameday: One full scoop (as long as I don't get cracked out!) preworkout on lifting days, or in morning as a coffee stim replacement on cardio days

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review:

Still have plenty of Gameday and a little Nolvadren left over after 28 days; very good products and value for the money.

Blue Bombsicle is an awesome flavor! Not overpowering; just right and definitely unique!

PR-XT definitely added some hunger and leaned me out. I craved carbs, which is very unusual for me!

Nolvadren kept me dry. Almost too dry; I found that the AI in the PR-XT was enough and adding Nolvadren was overkill. I tapered off it gradually.

Used up my Prometheus Rising; a great product combining DAA, forskolin, agmatine, and r-ala. I miss it already! *sniff sniff*

I definitely got stronger throughout my run and a bit leaner also. Gameday is very versatile and a little goes a long way, believe me! 60 servings for about $30-35 is a great price/serving ratio.

All in all a good run, and I thank MAN Sports for their support and opportunity to log these products!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a MANtastic stack!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
GameDay looks like some good stuff. Looks like a good stack all around. Great hook-up!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Whats going on in here? Subd!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hitting the gym in a little bit; reps coming to whoever pops up in this log. Thanks for checking in!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im goin to throw game day in on my last four weeks.

anyways sub a rub dub

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
He's a mad man....a MAD MAN!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a tasty flavor ha.
Dude, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I thought it would be a blue raspberry flavor. Oh no.

BLUEBERRY!

It's light enough that you taste the blueberry without being overpowering and sickly sweet. Definitely a unique flavor, and seeing as how I'm a fan of this guy:

Boo%u00252BBerry.jpg

I gotta say the taste is definitely a bonus!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

Hammies were a little tight and sore from my last leg day a few days ago, so switched things up a bit at the gym.

Walking lunges with a 45lb plate held overhead:
5 steps forward each leg, 5 steps backwards each leg x 3 (60 sec rest)

Single leg deadlifts holding 25lb plates in each hand:
3 reps per leg x 3 (50 sec rest)
--used to do 35 lb plates, but I also haven't done these exercises in a bit. Slight change in the routine caused some muscle confusion and tightness today!

Freemotion squats:
400lbs x 10,10,9,8,7 (70 sec rest)

Mountain climbers:
30 each leg x 3 (60 sec rest)

Goblet squats:
70 x 12,10,9 (60 sec rest)

Overall, good energy to bang out a good workout that wasn't a heavy weight routine, but good for cardio/flexibility. Good for me to do a routine like this every once in a while because flexibility and range of motion is an issue for me at times. No problems with a full scoop of Gameday in terms of crash or adverse effects. Urinating a lot today, which is exactly what happened when I ran the Nolvadren a while back in another log. Too early to comment on the PR-XT effects but based on what I've seen in other logs so far, the best is yet to come!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
For me, I started feeling the benefits of PR-XT right around day 6. Overall greater positive disposition and mood. Greater sense of well-being. At about day 9, 10, had a sharp spike in libido. Not quite as prominent now. After two weeks, good muscle fullness.

Keep up the good work!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me, I started feeling the benefits of PR-XT right around day 6. Overall greater positive disposition and mood. Greater sense of well-being. At about day 9, 10, had a sharp spike in libido. Not quite as prominent now. After two weeks, good muscle fullness.

Keep up the good work!
That's about it in a nutshell^^^ :fing02:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You put up some solid numbers piston

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im in,Prometheus rising is some killer stuff!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brotha

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Random observations before I work out:

--isn't it about the time when people who got gym memberships as a new year's resolution stop going? Why do I have to park 3 lots over?

--isn't it funny that people vulture for parking spaces for 20 minutes instead of walking the extra 200 yards, which in effect, would be exercise, and thus, the reason why they're at the gym?

--is it any surprise these parking lot vultures are all fat and doughy?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Funny about the parking. Can't change your body until you change your thinking. Wonder if many of them are the ones that drive all that way to use the treadmill. There are no shortcuts to getting in shape!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I walked into the gym and passed the car that was originally in front of me; still hovering with its blinkers on. Guy wasted a couple minutes and is probably still out there.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

--isn't it about the time when people who got gym memberships as a new year's resolution stop going? Why do I have to park 3 lots over?

--isn't it funny that people vulture for parking spaces for 20 minutes instead of walking the extra 200 yards, which in effect, would be exercise, and thus, the reason why they're at the gym?

Yes.
Yes.
No.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah my New Years resolutioners have been gone for about 3 weeks now....it's nice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...fighting for close-up parking space to use the treadmill.....

just an observation. everywhere i have been-europe/asia/middle east/australia, the sidewalks are full and people walk everywhere. everywhere that is except here in the good ole u.s of a.

kinda reminds me of the old cheech and chong movie where they drive the car to the other side of street!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...fighting for close-up parking space to use the treadmill.....

just an observation. everywhere i have been-europe/asia/middle east/australia, the sidewalks are full and people walk everywhere. everywhere that is except here in the good ole u.s of a.

kinda reminds me of the old cheech and chong movie where they drive the car to the other side of street!!!
You're old enough to have walked across the land bridge connecting the continents!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Lol this is great. It makes about as much sense as getting dressed in jeans and a nice shirt to go to Walmart. Pajamas or sweats are the way to go. Lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

Close grip barbell rows
155/10,9,8 135/8 70 sec rest

Meadows rows
80/10,9,8,7 70/7 50 sec rest

Hex bar rows, contracting hard at the top
135/10,9,8 60 sec rest

Hoist cage press
120/10,9,7 70/7
--my shoulder impingement issues make presses like this very difficult. I was seated and got right under the bar where it came down right at the top of the chest. Didn't want to go all the way up for fear of hurting my shoulders, plus it keeps some more tension on the shoulders that way.

Single arm barbell shrugs / arnold press superset
45 lb barbell shrugs 10x3
--tried to keep bar parallel throughout the motion
arnold presses 25 lbs x 10,9,7
--these were AGONY as they came at the end of my routine and were part of a superset. Trying to slowly incorporate some more press work safely into my routines.

Great energy today, fair pumps due maybe to the GPLC in Gameday. Research usually has GPLC dosed at 4.5 g to be the norm for pumps and endurance, but so far I'm getting real good results these first couple of days.

Gotta pick up my fiancee at the airport tonight; she's been out of town on business for 10 days. I'm sure I'll report on the libido effects of the stack soon (if you get what I mean...)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Day 2:

Close grip barbell rows
155/10,9,8 135/8 70 sec rest

Meadows rows
80/10,9,8,7 70/7 50 sec rest

Hex bar rows, contracting hard at the top
135/10,9,8 60 sec rest

Hoist cage press
120/10,9,7 70/7
--my shoulder impingement issues make presses like this very difficult. I was seated and got right under the bar where it came down right at the top of the chest. Didn't want to go all the way up for fear of hurting my shoulders, plus it keeps some more tension on the shoulders that way.

Single arm barbell shrugs / arnold press superset
45 lb barbell shrugs 10x3
--tried to keep bar parallel throughout the motion
arnold presses 25 lbs x 10,9,7
--these were AGONY as they came at the end of my routine and were part of a superset. Trying to slowly incorporate some more press work safely into my routines.

Great energy today, fair pumps due maybe to the GPLC in Gameday. Research usually has GPLC dosed at 4.5 g to be the norm for pumps and endurance, but so far I'm getting real good results these first couple of days.

Gotta pick up my fiancee at the airport tonight; she's been out of town on business for 10 days. I'm sure I'll report on the libido effects of the stack soon (if you get what I mean...)
Nice session buddy!

And I have no clue what you mean ;-) plz explain

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A picture's worth a thousand words...wait, forget I said that

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Lovely!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're old enough to have walked across the land bridge connecting the continents!
Waiting for his reply to this before I jump in. Lol

Nice weight session bubba.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I thought it would be a blue raspberry flavor. Oh no.

BLUEBERRY!

It's light enough that you taste the blueberry without being overpowering and sickly sweet. Definitely a unique flavor, and seeing as how I'm a fan of this guy:

I gotta say the taste is definitely a bonus!
Ohhh yeah my MAN! Specifically requested that flavor being sent out, since I was almost positive you hadn't tried it. PR-XT + PR + NXT + Gameday = o lawdy dem gainz! Really interested to see how this goes with some OG PR thrown in! I've been wondering how long it'd take for someone to work DAA into this stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, my son...but beringia was a cold and forboding place inhabited by only the yupik peoples....and there was no ups delivery there, which made getting supps very difficult....you young guys don't know how easy you have it!!!! wippersnapper.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My man!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's gonna have to be an off day from working out. Had to pick up my fiancee last night at the airport and had a short turnaround to get some sleep before I headed in to work today. Also been dealing with a raging headache, most likely due to lack of adequate sleep.

Took my usual doses of the encapsulated products, did not take Gameday today (yet). Might be an option for later; I have to be at a school event later tonight, so maybe I'll need a little extra boost

Back at it tomorrow!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Today's gonna have to be an off day from working out. Had to pick up my fiancee last night at the airport and had a short turnaround to get some sleep before I headed in to work today. Also been dealing with a raging headache, most likely due to lack of adequate sleep.

Took my usual doses of the encapsulated products, did not take Gameday today (yet). Might be an option for later; I have to be at a school event later tonight, so maybe I'll need a little extra boost

Back at it tomorrow!
Pics? Wait what? I still am confused ;-)

neddo

neddo

Awards
I leave the civilized world/unplug for a little bit and this beaut sprouts up in time?

Fuarkin' right, this is gonna be a fun ride dude I'm way in. :afro:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Back at it tomorrow!
i guess you and the fiancee got a little carried away, lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posting during a break from the Sabres game:

Day 4: cardio, 650 calories on elliptical

Was going to be a weightlifting day, but after an in-service day at work, was mentally burned out. Our facilitator had no agenda, insulted us, we complained, she got canned, we got yelled at by curriculum instructor. All for no reason other than years of tension between her and our department finally boiling over. Long story, but too drained to hit weights yesterday. Today's workout will be posted after the game ends.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lots of people acting like fools these days, i think it has become the norm...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody does what they say they can do. Waiters, mechanics, etc.