I Hate Cardio! Please Help Me Formutech Endurance.

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Tuesday:

    I Was wrong about the diuretic effect of Natural EFX lol. It still is kicking in hard, I have to literally sprint to bathroom at time.

    Chest/Tris

    Took my last Volatile sample 30mins pre.
    Took 2 scoops Endurance pre-post

    All Exercises were done with roughly 30 secs or less rest.

    Incline Press Machine 1pps 10x10 so roughly 120lbs with the 45's and starting weight. Its amazing how heavy 1pps is by the 8th set

    Decline Press Machine 1pps 10x10
    SS with assisted dips 10x10 The focus from the Volatile really helped here, I was pausing at bottom, and really concentrated on movement

    VBar Pushdowns 10x10 started at 100lbs dropping to 85lbs for sets 5-10
    SS with Cable crossovers 10x10 40lbs

    One arm pushdown 10x10 like 27lbs or something, Tris were super pumped at this pint. Tried to take pic, but it didn't do justice
    SS With throwing a 10lb medicine ball against the trampoline, concentrating on squeezing and exploding from chest

    Finished pushups against the bench press bar 5 sets to failure

    Elliptical 7mins at the end. I had to stop I was getting nauseous. Too many supps, to little food

    Doesn't look like much typed out, but I was spent.

    Notes: Volatile gave me an amazing pump. I wish I would have had more so I could try 1.5 scoops since the stim was even a little low for me at 1 scoop. It's on my purchase list down the road

    Endurance at 2 scoops is really awesome. I have a hard time getting sore, even with the high volume.

    Calories 1965
    Fat 72g 33%
    Carb 144g 29%
    Pro 184g 38%

    I wanted to get a shake in before bed, but my stomach was insanely upset. I actually woke up at 1:30 mouth watering like I was going to vomit, but I talked myself out of it. Didn't want to waste my calories lol.

    We discussed sodium before, without talking super ripped dudes in contest prep( sixxer ) lol What is a good healthy number to hit each day, I see some days I'm getting like 6,000mg that's heart attack waiting to happen
    I'd keep is as far under 3000mg as you can
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    .

    Calories 1965
    Fat 72g 33%
    Carb 144g 29%
    Pro 184g 38%

    I wanted to get a shake in before bed, but my stomach was insanely upset. I actually woke up at 1:30 mouth watering like I was going to vomit, but I talked myself out of it. Didn't want to waste my calories lol.
    LOL!! Nice job on the macros!

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'd keep is as far under 3000mg as you can
    Dang!! I was at 4980mg yesterday and that was at only 1560 cals.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Dang!! I was at 4980mg yesterday and that was at only 1560 cals.
    Ohhhhhhh. It's the cottage cheese. I eat 2-3 cups/day.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    LOL!! Nice job on the macros!



    Dang!! I was at 4980mg yesterday and that was at only 1560 cals.
    Sounds like me lol. Mine was because I ate a package of Applewood Smoked ham for lunch. No Bread lol, just rolled that ish up in some 2% pepperjack cheese slices.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Sounds like me lol. Mine was because I ate a package of Applewood Smoked ham for lunch. No Bread lol, just rolled that ish up in some 2% pepperjack cheese slices.
    I love pepperjack! I'm going to have to have some cheese tonight. Haven't had any (except cottage) this week.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  6. Wednesday

    Wanted to do cardio only, but the gym was packed so there wasn't anything open.

    Shoulders:

    Took 1 scoop Endurance sipped pre/intra

    I didn't get a chance to put all the info in my phone, but I did the following:

    DB Shoulder Press warmups 3x15 30's i think
    Arnold Press 10x10 40's

    Bent Over Laterals 10x10 25's I think
    SS W/ Spider Crawls <-- My new favorite lol Gives my shoulders a major pump. Would love to try with Volatile

    Front Raises 10x10
    SS W/ Side laterals alternating front,side,front,side etc

    Incline DB Swing Destroyer set
    25x 45lbs
    20x 35lbs
    15x 25lbs
    15x 15lbs

    Notes: Felt like I could have done more. I'm still surprised that my recovery on Endurance is so good.
    Starting to look leaner around shoulders/chest. Just wish I was losing this stupid body fat.

    Calories 1943 I still had the weird stomach feeling, and couldn't eat more. Wondering if it's the Versa-1

    Fat 86g 39%
    Carb 141g 29%
    Pro 155g 32%
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Nice job!

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Notes: Felt like I could have done more. I'm still surprised that my recovery on Endurance is so good.
    I hear you. Today was day 3 w/ no Endurance and I'm sore all over. (I think it's called DOMs??)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice job!



    I hear you. Today was day 3 w/ no Endurance and I'm sore all over. (I think it's called DOMs??)
    Yup delayed onset muscle soreness. Sometimes, without feeling sore, I question if I did enough lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice job!



    I hear you. Today was day 3 w/ no Endurance and I'm sore all over. (I think it's called DOMs??)
    dude, great work! I just started doing destroyers, those mothers hurt!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. So I took my first dose (1) cap of Lean EFX Refined this morning. Unfortunately I may be looking to trade this for something else. I was ok with the Niacin flush, but something in it was causing my anxiety to skyrocket. I was driving down a major highway having a panic attack feeling.

    I also have been seeing a lot of floater/tracers while looking at computer screen.

    Any idea on what in it would cause me to have panic feeling. It reminded me of when I smoke way tooo much of some real good.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  11. Wow. That sucks.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    dude, great work! I just started doing destroyers, those mothers hurt!
    Just googled...
    Ill have to fit that in sometime.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Just googled...
    Ill have to fit that in sometime.
    Check the spider crawls too lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Check the spider crawls too lol
    Just to make sure the right one came up, is that the core exercise while in a plank or push-up position?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Just to make sure the right one came up, is that the core exercise while in a plank or push-up position?
    Oops maybe its spider wall crawl. You take a band, and stretch it out. Then mimic a spider crawling up and down a wall.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  16. Here we go. I found it in Breezy's log breezy's training, supplementation, and food log
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    So I took my first dose (1) cap of Lean EFX Refined this morning. Unfortunately I may be looking to trade this for something else. I was ok with the Niacin flush, but something in it was causing my anxiety to skyrocket. I was driving down a major highway having a panic attack feeling.

    I also have been seeing a lot of floater/tracers while looking at computer screen.

    Any idea on what in it would cause me to have panic feeling. It reminded me of when I smoke way tooo much of some real good.
    Interesting. Do me a favor and email me your contact number please [email protected]. It is a strong pill but have not encountered tracer feedback. Thanks
  18. Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    somehow i missed this post! Cubsfan - are you low carbing right now? I know if I get hypoglycemic i start having vision issues, perhaps that could be a possibility
    I had about 50g of carbs when I took it. I have averaged about 140-250g all week.

    Bruce called me, and we went over some things. I thought that was really impressive. Sometimes it is extremely difficult to even get an email back from some companies, and he called me within minutes.

    Top Notch Customer Service from Formutech Nutrition

    I am going to try another dose tomorrow, with a little more food and carbs, and see what happens. If I get weird reaction, then we know it's just not for me.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I had about 50g of carbs when I took it. I have averaged about 140-250g all week.

    Bruce called me, and we went over some things. I thought that was really impressive. Sometimes it is extremely difficult to even get an email back from some companies, and he called me within minutes.

    Top Notch Customer Service from Formutech Nutrition

    I am going to try another dose tomorrow, with a little more food and carbs, and see what happens. If I get weird reaction, then we know it's just not for me.
    Bruce is a great guy and really cares about his products and the people using them!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Off subject but I have been out of endurance around a week i guess and my recovery has slowed down big time. I'm taking another bcaa but apparently it live up to endurance at all. I have been more sore this week than I was for the whole last month!
    Plus I think I'm going through withdraws! Craving the hulk juice!

    Chris have you got your hands on the orange yet?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    Off subject but I have been out of endurance around a week i guess and my recovery has slowed down big time. I'm taking another bcaa but apparently it live up to endurance at all. I have been more sore this week than I was for the whole last month!
    Plus I think I'm going through withdraws! Craving the hulk juice!

    Chris have you got your hands on the orange yet?
    Yeah I love the recovery.

    I still refuse to believe they topped Melon
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    Off subject but I have been out of endurance around a week i guess and my recovery has slowed down big time. I'm taking another bcaa but apparently it live up to endurance at all. I have been more sore this week than I was for the whole last month!
    Plus I think I'm going through withdraws! Craving the hulk juice!

    Chris have you got your hands on the orange yet?
    Word is I'll have some next week and it should hit shelves soon after!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Thursday: Dosed 1.5 Scoops Endurance Half Pre, Half Intra

    Cardio: Started with 15mins HIIT on the elliptical. I was able to sprint fast at level 15. Level 15 used to be super hard

    I then ended up breaking a cardio PR 65 minutes on the elliptical. I know the cal burn isn't accurate, but I hit 900 calories.

    Endurance has really made doing cardio so much easier. It sucks I only have a few scoops left. I will probably need to finish off my purple wraath and compete before I can order more Endurance. Sad, sad, sad.

    Calories 2107
    Fat 95g 40%
    Carb 131g 25%
    Pro 190g 35%

    I weighed in today. Still at 298lbs. That"s 2 weeks without losing
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Thursday: Dosed 1.5 Scoops Endurance Half Pre, Half Intra

    Cardio: Started with 15mins HIIT on the elliptical. I was able to sprint fast at level 15. Level 15 used to be super hard

    I then ended up breaking a cardio PR 65 minutes on the elliptical. I know the cal burn isn't accurate, but I hit 900 calories.

    Endurance has really made doing cardio so much easier. It sucks I only have a few scoops left. I will probably need to finish off my purple wraath and compete before I can order more Endurance. Sad, sad, sad.

    Calories 2107
    Fat 95g 40%
    Carb 131g 25%
    Pro 190g 35%

    I weighed in today. Still at 298lbs. That"s 2 weeks without losing
    Don't worry about the scale, dude, remember the salt we talked about. It takes a while for the water to fall off.

    I have a log opportunity for Volatile going right now, you've done an awesome job with this log, and I'd be interested to continue following your progress. Throw up an app if you're interested!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Don't worry about the scale, dude, remember the salt we talked about. It takes a while for the water to fall off.

    I have a log opportunity for Volatile going right now, you've done an awesome job with this log, and I'd be interested to continue following your progress. Throw up an app if you're interested!

    Really? I loved Volatile samples. I didn't apply because I figured I couldn't. I will for sure though.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  27. So I want to note with the help of Brucega and Cswals I decided to up my carbs a little at breakfast, and try Lean EFX Refined again.

    Nice clean Energy and warmth. I took 2 caps Natural EFX, and 1 cap Vanillean at 7am on empty.

    Then 1 cap Lean EFX Refined at 8:30 with oatmeal, greek yogurt, and almonds. I feel great. I am glad I got the chance to talk to Bruce yesterday on the phone so we could kick some ideas around about what caused it.

    Now lets hope it can keep the Hunger from Versa-1 and soon to be ABE away.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Really? I loved Volatile samples. I didn't apply because I figured I couldn't. I will for sure though.
    we don't usually, but you have a compelling story and you've been an excellent logger.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    So I want to note with the help of Brucega and Cswals I decided to up my carbs a little at breakfast, and try Lean EFX Refined again.

    Nice clean Energy and warmth. I took 2 caps Natural EFX, and 1 cap Vanillean at 7am on empty.

    Then 1 cap Lean EFX Refined at 8:30 with oatmeal, greek yogurt, and almonds. I feel great. I am glad I got the chance to talk to Bruce yesterday on the phone so we could kick some ideas around about what caused it.

    Now lets hope it can keep the Hunger from Versa-1 and soon to be ABE away.
    Glad it's going better now!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    we don't usually, but you have a compelling story and you've been an excellent logger.
    Definitely deserving
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4ad questions please help me out
    By phenom9950 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 12:26 AM
  2. Cardio PLEASE help!
    By Rebel in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 07:46 PM
  3. Please help me!!
    By dclark102 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 02:17 AM
  4. Please help me on my cycle...Chemo please read too
    By Testomax69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 04:40 PM
  5. PLEASE help me out with a stack bros
    By jos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 08:37 PM
Log in
Log in