I Hate Cardio! Please Help Me Formutech Endurance.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Just tried a half scoop to test the flavor. It tastes AMAZING No need to run this log any further. Thanks for stopping by.

So on a serious note. I want to thank the crew at Formutech especially cswalczakny for allowing me to run this product. I have never logged an intra product before, but I have taken many of them.

Background on me: I have always had an issue trying to lose weight. Poor eating habits, bad genetics, etc. I was always one of the fat kids. In 2005-2006 I started working out, doing low carb diets, and taking crazy amounts of ephedrine and 1,3 type products when it first came out. I went from 300lbs Fat, down to 180 Lbs. I then started taking products like the original Halodrol, and a few other pro-hormones. I went back up to 240lbs. After a scary emergency room visit due to drinking, dehydration, and stimulates. I stopped taking anything stim based for a long time. This caused me to not have the drive to workout. Here I am FAT again

Current Diet: I have decided that I need to lose weight, and like most people I want to lose it fast lol. Easier said than done. Formutech Endurance should help me conserve muscle, while doing fasted cardio, and hopefully give me a little extra push during cardio sessions.

Starting weight as of today was 300.4. I was 312 on 2/28/13. I have lost 12lbs in 3 weeks, only down fall is the first 10lbs came in first week and half.

I have been eating around 1900 calories a day. I have also been messing around with seeing if I could handle an IF type diet. I have been trying to stop eating by 9PM then resume eating at 12PM. This leaves me fasted for 15 hours. I have not really done much research on IF, so it's something I need to learn more about.

Current Routine: Due to a car accident I was in on Jan 2nd, I have been slightly restricted on how heavy I can go. I figured with needing to lose weight that is ok.

I have been trying to take some of my favorite lifts and giant set them doing a 10x10 with less than 30 sec rests.
Early morning fasted cardio as well, if I can adjust to daylight savings time lol.

Current Supps: I will be taking Alphamine and Vanillean for the fat loss side, and of course Endurance for the pre/intra

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this buddy! Vanillean is great, never tried Alphamine though. Let's kick some ass!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
alphamine is the shizzzz.....in dis'

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA! In!
Kill it bro!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this buddy! Vanillean is great, never tried Alphamine though. Let's kick some ass!
Alphamine makes me never want to eat lol. Vanillean seems ok so far. I think I may need more than 3 caps a day of it.

alphamine is the shizzzz.....in dis'
Yes, Yes it is lol

HA! In!
Kill it bro!
Thanks

Finally! Good luck!
Yeah, my mailman seen me mean muggin him. Got scared and delivered it.

Thanks to all for following

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday 3/13 Day 1 Weight 300.4

I sipped half a scoop of Endurance while at work, because I couldn't wait to try it. Like I posted in my intro I love the flavor. It mixes really easy as well. The color cracks me up also, like other loggers have said, hide it from the kids!

Workouts over the next few days will be hit or miss, due to our close friends expecting their baby to be born, parent/teacher conferences, and me getting my daughters for the weekend.

Mixed one scoop Endurance and started sipping it 15mins before gym, and throughout my short cardio session

Cardio: 16 Mins on the stair stepper level 4-6. Doesn't sound like much, but at my weight it's an eternity. Good news is last week I was only able to do about 10 mins without gassing out.

Notes: I was able to feel the tingles more from 1 scoop Endurance vs 1.5 scoops Purple Wraath

I was able to do stair stepper for 6 more minutes, and probably could have gone even longer, but with lower calories and taking Alphamine 30 mins pre I start to get dizzy.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday 3/13 Day 1 Weight 300.4

I sipped half a scoop of Endurance while at work, because I couldn't wait to try it. Like I posted in my intro I love the flavor. It mixes really easy as well. The color cracks me up also, like other loggers have said, hide it from the kids!

Workouts over the next few days will be hit or miss, due to our close friends expecting their baby to be born, parent/teacher conferences, and me getting my daughters for the weekend.

Mixed one scoop Endurance and started sipping it 15mins before gym, and throughout my short cardio session

Cardio: 16 Mins on the stair stepper level 4-6. Doesn't sound like much, but at my weight it's an eternity. Good news is last week I was only able to do about 10 mins without gassing out.

Notes: I was able to feel the tingles more from 1 scoop Endurance vs 1.5 scoops Purple Wraath

I was able to do stair stepper for 6 more minutes, and probably could have gone even longer, but with lower calories and taking Alphamine 30 mins pre I start to get dizzy.
so far so good! incremental progress is where its at, it's not a sprint, its a marathon, right?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did not get any workout in Yesterday. But our friends had their baby girl, which was awesome because almost exactly a year ago they had a little girl who unfortunately passed away within hours of being born. Going to a funeral when a casket is so tiny, really is a horrible feeling.

So from Register Jr log we have come to the conclusion that maybe my calories are too low. This could be why I always drop the 1st 10lbs quickly, but then stall out. I guess I was basing it off of what worked for me when I was just all fat, and had never lifted weights.

I'm going to try to aim for around 2500 cals and see what happens. I also need to research more to see if an IF type diet would work for me. While on Alphamine, I can easily make it to 12:30PM without eating. That gives me a 15 hour fast.

My question would be: On days where I workout after work, like 5PM should I be using any Endurance in the morning while fasted? Or is it ok to not have the BCAA's if I'm just at work and not exerting myself?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did not get any workout in Yesterday. But our friends had their baby girl, which was awesome because almost exactly a year ago they had a little girl who unfortunately passed away within hours of being born. Going to a funeral when a casket is so tiny, really is a horrible feeling.

So from Register Jr log we have come to the conclusion that maybe my calories are too low. This could be why I always drop the 1st 10lbs quickly, but then stall out. I guess I was basing it off of what worked for me when I was just all fat, and had never lifted weights.

I'm going to try to aim for around 2500 cals and see what happens. I also need to research more to see if an IF type diet would work for me. While on Alphamine, I can easily make it to 12:30PM without eating. That gives me a 15 hour fast.

My question would be: On days where I workout after work, like 5PM should I be using any Endurance in the morning while fasted? Or is it ok to not have the BCAA's if I'm just at work and not exerting myself?
Congrats for your friend!! Yeah, I broke down and upped my cals to 2500 starting yesterday also. As of today I've lost 15.6# in 39 days, or .4/day. But only one over the last week. No doubt some of that was muscle. :/

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, about the ENDURANCE, here's what I do (but Chris or someone may have a diff solution);

If I don't workout during the fast I don't sip the ENDURANCE unless I'm doing a strenuous job. Meaning, if I'm sitting or casually walking I don't, but if I'm lifting heavy, etc., I will. I'm half unemployed and half a carpenter, so 90% of the time I'm sipping the BCAA's. Except at church on Sundays.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and I would still sip them during the WO no matter what.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, about the ENDURANCE, here's what I do (but Chris or someone may have a diff solution);

If I don't workout during the fast I don't sip the ENDURANCE unless I'm doing a strenuous job. Meaning, if I'm sitting or casually walking I don't, but if I'm lifting heavy, etc., I will. I'm half unemployed and half a carpenter, so 90% of the time I'm sipping the BCAA's. Except at church on Sundays.

Good plan

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
In on dis.

Good luck, I have heard good things about alphamine but never use it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hows it going in here...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what a crappy weekend. I wake up Saturday and my daughters were like: We smelt something burning. I was like you didn't wake me up? They said no, it went away fast.. They are 8 and 10.. As I am getting ready to head to gym, I notice the heat is seat to 70, but it's 67 in the house.
Come to find out, the furnace blower motor burned out, causing the flame to get to over 180 degrees, which triggered a flame roll out switch. 3 year old furnace! Cost $700 to have fixed because of diag, labor of temp motor, then today labor of actual motor, and a yearly cleaning plan.

Sat: Shut the breaker off to furnace, and went to gym, while waiting for the HVAC guy.

Started sipping Endurance on way to gym. My daughters did comment on the color lol.

Elliptical about 7min warmup thinking about my April St Louis trip that I am canceling due to furnace expense. Ugh

Chest/Tri's So to keep heart rate up, I have been messing around with 10x10 sets. Let me know if I'm off base

Dumbbell Press/Skull crushers superset: 20-40 sec rest before starting next superset. These worked better when my buddy was there last time. That way after presses, we could had each other the curl bar.

Dumbbell Press 40lbs x 10/Skull Crushers 40lbs x 10
Dumbbell Press 40lbs x 10/Skull Crushers 40lbs x 10 Rest period was probably hitting more toward 60 secs
Dumbbell Press 30lbsx 10/Skull Crushers 40lbs x 10

Could not get the last 3 sets. If I would have had someone there to hand me bar, I could have banged last 3 out. But it became a lot of extra work.

Cable Flys/Triceps Pushdown

Cable Fly 35lbs x 10/ Triceps Pushdown(V Bar) 60lbs x 10
Cable Fly 35lbs x 10/ Triceps Pushdown(V Bar) 70lbs x 10
Cable Fly 35lbs x 10/ Triceps Pushdown(V Bar) 80lbs x 10

I was able to fly(no pun intended) through these sets. The lighter weight sometimes bores me. I was only resting long enough to sip on Endurance

Push ups against smith machine bar
5 x 10
5 x around 5 to 7 reps my triceps were burning

Notes: Alphamine was taken before investigating furnace issue, and calling the repair guy, so it had warn off some.
I forgot to take my sample of Volatile since I was in a rush

Without taking a pre I felt like I had a pretty productive workout. My heart rate stayed elevated. I noticed more tingles again with Endurance compared to the Purple Wraath I usually take.

My breathing seemed easier with Endurance, and I felt like I could have done some Cardio, but I had to get home to get bentover on repairs

I know it's early, but I'm thinking I like the ingredients in Endurance more than Purple Wraath or Compete, which were my 2 most used intras.

I think this is my first time using a product w/ C-O-P

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what a crappy weekend. I wake up Saturday and my daughters were like: We smelt something burning. I was like you didn't wake me up? They said no, it went away fast.. They are 8 and 10.. As I am getting ready to head to gym, I notice the heat is seat to 70, but it's 67 in the house.
Come to find out, the furnace blower motor burned out, causing the flame to get to over 180 degrees, which triggered a flame roll out switch. 3 year old furnace! Cost $700 to have fixed because of diag, labor of temp motor, then today labor of actual motor, and a yearly cleaning plan.

Sat: Shut the breaker off to furnace, and went to gym, while waiting for the HVAC guy.

Started sipping Endurance on way to gym. My daughters did comment on the color lol.

Elliptical about 7min warmup thinking about my April St Louis trip that I am canceling due to furnace expense. Ugh

Chest/Tri's So to keep heart rate up, I have been messing around with 10x10 sets. Let me know if I'm off base

Dumbbell Press/Skull crushers superset: 20-40 sec rest before starting next superset. These worked better when my buddy was there last time. That way after presses, we could had each other the curl bar.

Dumbbell Press 40lbs x 10/Skull Crushers 40lbs x 10 Rest period was probably hitting more toward 60 secs
Dumbbell Press 30lbsx 10/Skull Crushers 40lbs x 10

Could not get the last 3 sets. If I would have had someone there to hand me bar, I could have banged last 3 out. But it became a lot of extra work.

Cable Flys/Triceps Pushdown

Cable Fly 35lbs x 10/ Triceps Pushdown(V Bar) 70lbs x 10

I was able to fly(no pun intended) through these sets. The lighter weight sometimes bores me. I was only resting long enough to sip on Endurance

Push ups against smith machine bar
5 x 10
5 x around 5 to 7 reps my triceps were burning

Notes: Alphamine was taken before investigating furnace issue, and calling the repair guy, so it had warn off some.
I forgot to take my sample of Volatile since I was in a rush

Without taking a pre I felt like I had a pretty productive workout. My heart rate stayed elevated. I noticed more tingles again with Endurance compared to the Purple Wraath I usually take.

My breathing seemed easier with Endurance, and I felt like I could have done some Cardio, but I had to get home to get bentover on repairs

I know it's early, but I'm thinking I like the ingredients in Endurance more than Purple Wraath or Compete, which were my 2 most used intras.

I think this is my first time using a product w/ C-O-P
Nice update buddy! That sucks about the furnace though. That's expensive and annoying

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday: Cardio

Since I only get my daughters every other weekend. I try to not stay at gym long when I have them.

Woke up 2 scoops of Alphamine and 1 cap Vanillean on empty stomach

15 mins later started sipping Endurance on way to gym Love the taste. Its hard not to chug lol

Elliptical: 20 Mins switching between level 10- 16 trying to mimic an uphill jog/sprint
Treadmill: 15 mins walking uphill incline set to 12 2.9mph

Notes: 1 scoop Endurance I felt good again. The Alphamine did make me wig out a few times, so I would just stop for a min, then resume. Like title says I hate Cardio, but the Endurance is seeming to help.

Diet all weekend was not great. And I weighed in 2lbs heavier than last week ugh.

Today. Woke up coughing up phlegm and sore throat. I can't catch a break

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday: Cardio

Since I only get my daughters every other weekend. I try to not stay at gym long when I have them.

Woke up 2 scoops of Alphamine and 1 cap Vanillean on empty stomach

15 mins later started sipping Endurance on way to gym Love the taste. Its hard not to chug lol

Elliptical: 20 Mins switching between level 10- 16 trying to mimic an uphill jog/sprint
Treadmill: 15 mins walking uphill incline set to 12 2.9mph

Notes: 1 scoop Endurance I felt good again. The Alphamine did make me wig out a few times, so I would just stop for a min, then resume. Like title says I hate Cardio, but the Endurance is seeming to help.

Diet all weekend was not great. And I weighed in 2lbs heavier than last week ugh.

Today. Woke up coughing up phlegm and sore throat. I can't catch a break
feel better, my man!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That weight will be off by Wed or Thur. I do that at least once a month. Sometimes i get 5-6# jump; especially if the cheat meal is Chinese.

Nice job on the workouts and I hope you recover quickly!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 of illness. Throat now feels like someone is rubbing a cheese grater across it. This sucks. The weather here sucks too. Last year it was 80 degrees, this year 30. Global warming get reversed lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 of illness. Throat now feels like someone is rubbing a cheese grater across it. This sucks. The weather here sucks too. Last year it was 80 degrees, this year 30. Global warming get reversed lol
damn that sucks, brother! take it easy, feel better!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn that sucks, brother! take it easy, feel better!
Thanks, sorry the log is off to slow start. Rest assured I will continue with it, and leave review here and nutra!

I have been reading some about the Natural EFX and the new Lean EFX Refined. How strong is the stim in Lean EFX Refined ? For those of you that have tried Alphamine, is it that strong? I take 1 scoop Alphamine, then sip the 2nd scoop over the next hour. 2 scoops right off the bat, makes me wig out like crack head.

Also could Lean EFX and Natural EFX be stacked? Seems to me like they could. I need all the help I can get in the appetite suppression/fat loss area. Since I am sick, I skipped my supplements today, and I have been starving, every 2 seconds I want to eat.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, sorry the log is off to slow start. Rest assured I will continue with it, and leave review here and nutra!

I have been reading some about the Natural EFX and the new Lean EFX Refined. How strong is the stim in Lean EFX Refined ? For those of you that have tried Alphamine, is it that strong? I take 1 scoop Alphamine, then sip the 2nd scoop over the next hour. 2 scoops right off the bat, makes me wig out like crack head.

Also could Lean EFX and Natural EFX be stacked? Seems to me like they could. I need all the help I can get in the appetite suppression/fat loss area. Since I am sick, I skipped my supplements today, and I have been starving, every 2 seconds I want to eat.
The stim in lean would not even be close to alphamine. We don't have anything that high stim! Lean and Natural EFX are an excellent stack I've run myself! Natural is non stim. Combine those with a GDA like slinshot or slinsane and you'll be in business!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dont think alphamine is strong at all, ive been doing natural efx with extra 7 keto and alcar, and ad3 pct

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stim in lean would not even be close to alphamine. We don't have anything that high stim! Lean and Natural EFX are an excellent stack I've run myself! Natural is non stim. Combine those with a GDA like slinshot or slinsane and you'll be in business!
This might be my next stack. I have never tried a GDA, I always get nervous that I will feel all hypo. I am going to North Carolina at the end of June to visit my sister and family. I have not seen them for like 9 years. I want to not be such a fatty when I go.

I also have 2 bottles of Versa-1, 1 bottle Compound 20, 1 OG Anabeta.

The Anabeta I would run right up until I leave for NC. I basically have 12 weeks

Here is possible setup, at first glance I don't see anything that shouldn't be ran together:

Weeks 1-2 Finish Alphamine/Vanillean, Endurance
Weeks 3-7 Lean EFX Refined, Natural EFX , Endurance, Versa-1
Weeks 8-12 Versa-1, Anabeta, Compound20, Endurance, Lean EFX? , Natural EFX ? depending how I feel on them

Maybe tryout a GDA in there somewhere.

Thoughts?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might be my next stack. I have never tried a GDA, I always get nervous that I will feel all hypo. I am going to North Carolina at the end of June to visit my sister and family. I have not seen them for like 9 years. I want to not be such a fatty when I go.

The Anabeta I would run right up until I leave for NC. I basically have 12 weeks

Here is possible setup, at first glance I don't see anything that shouldn't be ran together:

Weeks 8-12 Versa-1, Anabeta, Endurance, Lean EFX? , Natural EFX ? depending how I feel on them

Thoughts?
just make sure to take the GDA about 30 mins before a moderate/high carb meal and you wont have any issues!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just make sure to take the GDA about 30 mins before a moderate/high carb meal and you wont have any issues!
Perfect! I forgot the C20 in there, I don't know much about it, I got it free a few months backs. Should be ok to run with Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect! I forgot the C20 in there, I don't know much about it, I got it free a few months backs. Should be ok to run with Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX?
yes sir! a fine addition!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping my Bronchitis is nearing the end. I am losing my voice, which usually happens before I get better.

I'm placing my order for Natural EFX today. I'll probably hold off on Lean EFX Refined until the Alphamine is gone.

Fingers crossed that I can start log up again on Monday for you guys.

Should have Natural EFX by Wednesday next week also. I'm ready for the challenge to drop as much fat as possible by North Carolina trip in June

Any probs throwing the Natural EFX in with Alphamine/Vanillean. I don't see anything that should cause prob. But I'm far from expert lol.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping my Bronchitis is nearing the end. I am losing my voice, which usually happens before I get better.

I'm placing my order for Natural EFX today. I'll probably hold off on Lean EFX Refined until the Alphamine is gone.

Fingers crossed that I can start log up again on Monday for you guys.

Should have Natural EFX by Wednesday next week also. I'm ready for the challenge to drop as much fat as possible by North Carolina trip in June

Any probs throwing the Natural EFX in with Alphamine/Vanillean. I don't see anything that should cause prob. But I'm far from expert lol.
Hope you feel better, bro. You'll come back rejuvenated and ready to burn it all off!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think alphamine is strong at all, ive been doing natural efx with extra 7 keto and alcar, and ad3 pct
Lol yeah, sometimes it makes my very shaky. How much extra 7 keto are you adding? I just read on Formutech blog that it takes 30-60 days for 7 keto to really kick in. So now I am debating if I should do the Natural EFX now, or just wait till after I come back from NC.

Post #32 I kinda laid out what I was thinking. I was also thinking about adding some Forskolin 95 in there as well. Hopefully my stomach can handle everything lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Weeks 8-12 Versa-1, Anabeta, Compound20, Endurance, Lean EFX? , Natural EFX ? depending how I feel on them

Thoughts?
Wish I had some photos on this computer, to show you what Lean EFX Refined, Natural EFX, Youth, ALCAR did for a jump start. I then came off of Lean EFX Refined and am still on Natural EFX, Youth, and ALCAR. I am the leanest I have ever been this far out from stage. My caoch actually added extra carbs for two weeks along with 1 extra meal to make sure I had no muscle waisting due to the rate I was dropping.

I will tell you that combo made me proud to be part of Formutech Nutrition, especially when my team mates were oogling how quick I went from 12-13% bulk to 7% lean, I also have veins for days.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I had some photos on this computer, to show you what Lean EFX Refined, Natural EFX, Youth, ALCAR did for a jump start. I then came off of Lean EFX Refined and am still on Natural EFX, Youth, and ALCAR. I am the leanest I have ever been this far out from stage. My caoch actually added extra carbs for two weeks along with 1 extra meal to make sure I had no muscle waisting due to the rate I was dropping.

I will tell you that combo made me proud to be part of Formutech Nutrition, especially when my team mates were oogling how quick I went from 12-13% bulk to 7% lean, I also have veins for days.
Yeah it seems like a good combo. I'm placing order today for the Natural EFX and Lean EFX Refined. I wanted to add Youth, but looks like Nutra doesn't have it.

My buddy I work with ordered Natural EFX, Lean EFX Refined, and Flexible so we will both be running it around the same time.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it seems like a good combo. I'm placing order today for the Natural EFX and Lean EFX Refined. I wanted to add Youth, but looks like Nutra doesn't have it.

My buddy I work with ordered Natural EFX, Lean EFX Refined, and Flexible so we will both be running it around the same time.
I love Flexible too, really good joint support!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting to feel closer to normal again.

Got up yesterday and went to gym to do some fasted cardio.

Pre: alka-seltzer cold & cough, and emergen-C

Started sipping 1 scoop Endurance on way to gym. Taste as good as I remember! Started to feel tingles early, probably because I have had no supplements for whole week.

Treadmill warmup: 8 Mins on 6% incline at 2.5mph Nothing fancy
Elliptical: 15 Mins at level 10

Since I'm getting over Bronchitis the workout had the crap in my chest loosening up. I couldn't workout very long, because I knew I had to cough it out. I didn't want to be "That Guy" at the gym who sounds like he has SARS and is spreading it all over lol.

Notes: Felt better than I thought I would after missing so much time.
Appears in the next few days I should be back to 100%, then I can really get back to work.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to feel closer to normal again.

Got up yesterday and went to gym to do some fasted cardio.

Pre: alka-seltzer cold & cough, and emergen-C

Started sipping 1 scoop Endurance on way to gym. Taste as good as I remember! Started to feel tingles early, probably because I have had no supplements for whole week.

Treadmill warmup: 8 Mins on 6% incline at 2.5mph Nothing fancy
Elliptical: 15 Mins at level 10

Since I'm getting over Bronchitis the workout had the crap in my chest loosening up. I couldn't workout very long, because I knew I had to cough it out. I didn't want to be "That Guy" at the gym who sounds like he has SARS and is spreading it all over lol.

Notes: Felt better than I thought I would after missing so much time.
Appears in the next few days I should be back to 100%, then I can really get back to work.
ROFL @ SARS reference

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards

I will send an email to get NP on board with Youth. I should just have them put the entire line on their.
Thanks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will send an email to get NP on board with Youth. I should just have them put the entire line on their.
Thanks
Thanks. I have seen a few Formutech reps say they like Youth with Natural EFX for the added 7Keto. How many mg's of 7Keto do most people take a day if running the 2 products together?

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will let Sixxer comment since he just ran them to get ready for competition. I have not ran them together myself.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I have seen a few Formutech reps say they like Youth with Natural EFX for the added 7Keto. How many mg's of 7Keto do most people take a day if running the 2 products together?
2 caps of youth 2x/day is a good dosage

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps of youth 2x/day is a good dosage
OK I'm grabbing the Natural EFX and Lean EFX Refined. I can throw in some 7keto from AN. At your recommendation it would be 275mg a day 7keto. One last question, I'm not trying to bug you lol, but 7keto is one of few compounds I've never ran. Is adding the additional 7keto to my stack beneficial at my weight? Or is it better suited to people who are low body fat? I have been trying research it, but I'm at work, so it's hard.

Last edited:
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK I'm grabbing the Natural EFX and Lean EFX Refined. I can through in some 7keto from AN. At your recommendation it would be 275mg a day 7keto. One last question, I'm not trying to bug you lol, but 7keto is one of few compounds I've never ran. Is adding the additional 7keto to my stack beneficial at my weight? Or is it better suited to people who are low body fat? I have been trying research it, but I'm at work, so it's hard.
It will definitely still be beneficial at your weight, but just like with anything else fat-loss related, the results will be far more apparent the leaner you are to begin with.

not bothering me at all! I'm here to answer your questions!