MAN PR XT+Nolvadren xt lean me out, dry me up and pr log (unspon)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Nice! I may be more excited than you to see how those peps treat you. It with be a learning experience for me..
    Same here!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    -DAY 18-
    OFF

F-143
    C-42
    P-182

-DAY 19-

Muscle group(s): quads/hams/calves
    Squats 3 sets of 20
    Donkey calf raise 4 sets of 12
    Hack squats 3 sets of 15
    Seated leg curl 3 sets of 15
    Lying leg curl 3 sets of 12
    Stiff legged hams 3 sets of 12
    * various ab work

So i got the samples of uncut dewey sent me (id mention him but idk how, plus im doing this via celly). From reading other logs/threads it looks like everyone is liking 2-3 uncut + there regular pre they use. So, i popped 1 uncut (im a small man) my 2 prxt and my scoop of prodigy, rolled my legs/glutes out and headed to the gym. I KNOW the uncut was working because two things happened.
    1) 20mins after ingesting everything above i got uber focused after my first set of 20 on squats.
    2) my face was beet red, and i had cold sweats and was sweating after the first set. Now, this never happened before when i was just taking my prodigy and prxt pre workout.. so i am positive it was the uncut.

On to the MAN products... ive been using for 19 days now and made quite the stride in recomping! Which i am happy about. This stack is the real deal, but; my diet has been pretty freakin good if i may say so. Eat clean mon-sat and have two (sometimes three) cheat meals on sunday (stay within my calorie allotment though) and have gone up in strength in some exercises and have leaned out. Can't wait to see what i look like after this 56 day run!

I dont know if you all saw, on nutra if you buy a bottle of prxt you get a bottle of nxt for FREE.. hellz yea. Good thing i waited to buy my second bottles lol

Be easy fellas
    God bless!
    Bought two of them! Just saw this log and im going to enjoy reading through it tomorrow.

I'll be starting my 8 weeks of PR-XT + NolvadrenXt soon!
    Currently using... ALRI - Humapro, Bioflex - Hydroflex HWPI, Bioflex - Jointz, Bioflex - Biogreens, Athletic Xtreme - Hard FX, Infinite Labs - Juggernaut HP, Finaflex - Max Pump, BPS - Vanillean, ALRI - Lipotherm, Swisse - Fish Oils.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Banged out the chesticules and the biceps. Had a solid workout. Still on the six caps ed of prxt and two caps nxt in the am, havent had anymore joint issues or discomfort. Strength has stalled somewhat but i have changed rep schemes up.

Db bench 45x12 55x12 65x12 70x12 70x12
    Incline bench 135x12 140x12x2 140x11
    Db incline crush press 20x12 20x12 25x12 (tut/contraction)
    Iso wide bench (lb per side) 90x12 90x12 90x12
    Bb curl (lb per side) barx12 barx12 10x12 10x12
    Hammer bar curl (lb per side) 10x12 10x12 10x12
    High cable curl- 30x12 30x12 30x12

Felt really good consider my macro break down yestarday..
    F-133
    C-35
    P-181

Solid pump, chest and arms were blown up! I counted both bottles of pills and saturday will be man last day of this MAN stack.

On the bright side check it out..
    Just waiting on the ghrp 6, ipam and hup a. Then its goin down!
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

4. "I may not cycle again..."

Heard that one before
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    "I may not cycle again..."

Heard that one before
    Lmao!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    "I may not cycle again..."

Heard that one before
    Said it before lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Lmao!!!
    Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. well this wont be lengthy, since it was unsponsored and done on my time.

MAN PRXT- excellent product. Made across the board strength gains with rep gains as well. Stimulated my appetite after week one, nothing crazy, but enough for me to want to turn this from a recomp/maintence to a +200 kcal lean bulk .

MAN nolvadren xt- again, another solid product. Day two i noticed A LOT of urinating, shedding of water weight. Ive used erase before, and didnt have this effect. Had some mild joint discomfort nothing unbearable though.

The combination, in my opinion is the best way to go. I leaned out (4lbs) and i believe a majority of it was around my midsection. I didnt up my cardio, or add in any more extra curricular activities. In the future ill add this little pup to my PCTs (if i cycle again )

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask, via thread or pm me.

Thanks for following and god bless!

8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    well this wont be lengthy, since it was unsponsored and done on my time.

MAN PRXT- excellent product. Made across the board strength gains with rep gains as well. Stimulated my appetite after week one, nothing crazy, but enough for me to want to turn this from a recomp/maintence to a +200 kcal lean bulk .

MAN nolvadren xt- again, another solid product. Day two i noticed A LOT of urinating, shedding of water weight. Ive used erase before, and didnt have this effect. Had some mild joint discomfort nothing unbearable though.

The combination, in my opinion is the best way to go. I leaned out (4lbs) and i believe a majority of it was around my midsection. I didnt up my cardio, or add in any more extra curricular activities. In the future ill add this little pup to my PCTs (if i cycle again )

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask, via thread or pm me.

Thanks for following and god bless!

Nice log bro... can't wait to get mine going.

9. Nice review tyga glad you enjoyed it. Now on to the real fun!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Nice review tyga glad you enjoyed it. Now on to the real fun!!!
    I know!

I gotta pick up a box of slin pins, get my freakin ipam in and its goin down! Lol screw the hiatus

11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I know!

I gotta pick up a box of slin pins, get my freakin ipam in and its goin down! Lol screw the hiatus
    Lmao I saw this coming so hard
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Lmao I saw this coming so hard
    Ditto lol

13. Do i make you guys proud?

14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Do i make you guys proud?
    More than you'll ever know boy

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Do i make you guys proud?
    Well, Idk if we SHOULD be proud, but it's kinda what we do - so you got the thumbs up in my book! I mean peps still give the andro receptors a break (at least that's my impression) and allow you to train harder and recover sooner and probably sleep better.

I have yet to take an off-time as long as both my cycle+pct combined, usually it's just 6-8wks lol. I want to break longer this next time but that's easy to say when your at full blast! Not so much when you've been Clark Kent for 2 months already.
    [email protected]

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Well, Idk if we SHOULD be proud, but it's kinda what we do - so you got the thumbs up in my book! I mean peps still give the andro receptors a break (at least that's my impression) and allow you to train harder and recover sooner and probably sleep better.

I have yet to take an off-time as long as both my cycle+pct combined, usually it's just 6-8wks lol. I want to break longer this next time but that's easy to say when your at full blast! Not so much when you've been Clark Kent for 2 months already.
    Exactly!

17. You gonna keep logging the peps in your thread w/ Caz?
    [email protected]

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You gonna keep logging the peps in your thread w/ Caz?
    Were gonna fire a new log up dual log again

19. I have a quick question? Ive read that you can take nolvadren during PCT. Is this true and safe?

20. Nolvadren is a very good option for pct; it would be used in place of Erase as they have virtually the same dose of arimistane (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione), the primary estrogen suppression ingredient in both. Arimistane is a mild natural (non-steroidal) aromatase inhibitor (AI) currently available otc in products like Nolvadren, Erase, Revolution PCT Black, ReBoot, I believe Ironflex Supplements makes one, etc.

Lots of good choices and works great in pct or as a natty booster in off time; lots of ppl sound like they enjoy the Nolvadren. Can't go wrong with any of em.
    [email protected]

21. ^^^this
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 05:48 PM
  2. Unsponsored PR-XT / Nolvadren XT / Vanillean log
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:21 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 04:06 PM