MAN PR XT+Nolvadren xt lean me out, dry me up and pr log (unspon)

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Actually, after discussing with the wifey im not going another 28 days on prxt and nxt. Heres the reason; ive been constantly on either designers, testboosters, serms, sarms, ai's of some sort. Im going to stop everything with the exception of my protein, creatine mono and my kwick karb. Give my body a break... then jump on some peps

    Ipamorelin - 100mcg morning and night, 200mcg post workout
    Cjc 1295 w/dac- 2.5mg once a week pre bed (monday nights)

    Hello GH my name is billy
    Good idea taking a break brother! I wish i knew the compounds your speaking of but I'm not informed on peps!! Looks like ill be doing some research.. You get my email bud??


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Good idea taking a break brother! I wish i knew the compounds your speaking of but I'm not informed on peps!! Looks like ill be doing some research.. You get my email bud??
    Yes sir. I shot one back at ya good sir
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. I hit chest and biceps yestarday.

    4 sets db bench 10-12 reps
    4 sets Incline bench 12 reps
    3 sets standing pec deck 12 reps
    3 sets incline db fly 12 reps
    4 sets bb curl 12 reps
    3 sets Db pinwheel curl 12 reps
    3 sets db curl 12 reps
    2 sets reverse ez curl 12 reps

    My chest is stupid sore, biceps are somewhat tender not to bad though. Went to ritzy cafe last night with the wife and ate a kc strip steak and garlic mashed potatoes.. dame good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Ignore that back shot, dk why it loaded.

    Theres this amish store about 20 mins outside of town called shirks. They bake all there breads and make 90% of all the items in the store. So, i bought some oatmeal bread and some baking stuff to make oat bran muffins.

    Just ate this sandwhich.. there bread is out of this world good. Airy but dense kind of (can this be? Lol) soft amd chewy.. man.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Hop on the FST7 bandwagon Tyga! It's awesome!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I hit chest and biceps yestarday.

    4 sets db bench 10-12 reps
    4 sets Incline bench 12 reps
    3 sets standing pec deck 12 reps
    3 sets incline db fly 12 reps
    4 sets bb curl 12 reps
    3 sets Db pinwheel curl 12 reps
    3 sets db curl 12 reps
    2 sets reverse ez curl 12 reps

    My chest is stupid sore, biceps are somewhat tender not to bad though. Went to ritzy cafe last night with the wide and ate a kc strip steak and garlic mashed potatoes.. dame good.
    So what's your impression of that workout??

  7. All the cool kids are doing FST-7....haha I tried it on chest one workout once a while back...holy pump batman. Just sick with agmatine, painful.

    I may revisit it if I put the power stuff on hold at some point, it seemed like a great workout to recomp.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So what's your impression of that workout??
    Mine?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Mine?
    Yep, I modified it and made a nice 4 day split. Tyga's my boy so I emailed him a copy..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Yep, Tyga's my boy
    Dad?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    All the cool kids are doing FST-7....haha I tried it on chest one workout once a while back...holy pump batman. Just sick with agmatine, painful.

    I may revisit it if I put the power stuff on hold at some point, it seemed like a great workout to recomp.
    Should we peer pressure you? C'mon, just try it.. just one time.. everyones doing it.

    Im going to jump into it eventually. Im kinda "deloading" not taxing the body to hard.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Tyga's my boy
    It must be a New Jersey thing I call all my male friends my boys.. Lol Luke I am your father!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    It must be a New Jersey thing I call all my male friends my boys.. Lol Luke I am your father!!!
    Lol i no bro. I was just messin with you
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Lol i no bro. I was just messin with you
    I know son next time I'm giving you a timeout!!! Happy Easter !!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    I know son next time I'm giving you a timeout!!! Happy Easter !!
    You to caz!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Shoulder and tri action tonight. Feeling really good with this stack.. its a shame ite my last week on it after my massive carb up yestarday lol i had glycogen store like crazy so i had awesome pumps today.

    Started with various scap work.

    Db rear fly 4 sets of 12
    Db military 3 sets of 12, 1 set of 10
    Reverse pec deck 4 sets of twelve
    Machine hammer military 4 sets of twelve
    Lateral raise 3 sets of 10
    Rope tri ext 4 sets of twelve
    Reverse grip bench 3 sets of 12, 1 set of 10
    Ez bar close grip bench 3 sets of 14

    Heres a layout of what ill be eating this week..

    Bfast
    Turkey sausage
    Thick rolled oats
    Carbmaster milk

    Snack
    Kashi bar

    Lunch
    85g oatmeal bread
    Deli meat
    Roasted red pepper hummus
    Mayo

    Intra workout 25g carb

    Post workout
    Protein
    Carbmaster

    Post workout meal
    56g multigrain tostitos
    7oz shredded chicken breast
    Shredded lettuce
    2oz gordos mild white cheese
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Got my peps ordered and i decided to go with cjc 1295 without dac instead of with. Ill be pinning 3-4x daily anyhow with the ipam so i just went with cjc w/o dac. Plus its cheaper and a vial will last sixteen days instead of 2 injects with the dac.

    Cjc - 100mcg 3-4x daily
    Ipam- 250-400mcg pre bed with last cjc pin (just came up with this)
    Huperzine a 100mcg 3x daily
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quads/hams/calves and ab work

    Squats 135x20 155x20 155x20
    Hack squat 35x12 35x12 35x12 (lb per side)
    Seated leg curl 105x18 120x15 120x15
    Bb ham 45x12 55x12 55x12

    Still on kind of a deload, stay here for a two or three week block. Then ill drop back down into the 4-6 rep range again. Feeling good still, pumps were great. Quads were full on blood, any and all striations i had were washed out.

    I have i believe six more days with the nxt and prxt.

    Be easy gents
    God bless
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Banged out the chesticules and the biceps. Had a solid workout. Still on the six caps ed of prxt and two caps nxt in the am, havent had anymore joint issues or discomfort. Strength has stalled somewhat but i have changed rep schemes up.

    Db bench 45x12 55x12 65x12 70x12 70x12
    Incline bench 135x12 140x12x2 140x11
    Db incline crush press 20x12 20x12 25x12 (tut/contraction)
    Iso wide bench (lb per side) 90x12 90x12 90x12
    Bb curl (lb per side) barx12 barx12 10x12 10x12
    Hammer bar curl (lb per side) 10x12 10x12 10x12
    High cable curl- 30x12 30x12 30x12

    Felt really good consider my macro break down yestarday..
    F-133
    C-35
    P-181

    Solid pump, chest and arms were blown up! I counted both bottles of pills and saturday will be man last day of this MAN stack.

    On the bright side check it out..
    Just waiting on the ghrp 6, ipam and hup a. Then its goin down!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. So you discussed going full natty & down to raw essentials for a spell to kinda give the system a reprieve...you gonna run the peps in that time tho?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So you discussed going full natty & down to raw essentials for a spell to kinda give the system a reprieve...you gonna run the peps in that time tho?
    Nah, im still going to take a small hiatus before i start the peps.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Nah, im still going to take a small hiatus before i start the peps.
    How long you talking cause the big man gets impatient?? LOL

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    How long you talking cause the big man gets impatient?? LOL
    Lol i dk. I change it all the time.. im impatient too
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Banged out the chesticules and the biceps. Had a solid workout. Still on the six caps ed of prxt and two caps nxt in the am, havent had anymore joint issues or discomfort. Strength has stalled somewhat but i have changed rep schemes up.

    Db bench 45x12 55x12 65x12 70x12 70x12
    Incline bench 135x12 140x12x2 140x11
    Db incline crush press 20x12 20x12 25x12 (tut/contraction)
    Iso wide bench (lb per side) 90x12 90x12 90x12
    Bb curl (lb per side) barx12 barx12 10x12 10x12
    Hammer bar curl (lb per side) 10x12 10x12 10x12
    High cable curl- 30x12 30x12 30x12

    Felt really good consider my macro break down yestarday..
    F-133
    C-35
    P-181

    Solid pump, chest and arms were blown up! I counted both bottles of pills and saturday will be man last day of this MAN stack.

    On the bright side check it out..
    Just waiting on the ghrp 6, ipam and hup a. Then its goin down!
    Sweeeeeet. Def interested to see how this goes dude
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Great job on the Log so far! Looking forward to your final thoughts in the next few days

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Sweeeeeet. Def interested to see how this goes dude
    You and me bof
    Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    Great job on the Log so far! Looking forward to your final thoughts in the next few days
    Thanks boss. Ill throw my final thoughts up sunday
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  27. Had a very solid back/trap workout. It was unreal. First let me tell you, my wife made these stone ground wheat muffins, holy crack they are good! 103kcal per muffin (didnt add in the white chocolate chips she used because they werent measured, so that is minus them.)

    Scap work first

    Wide chins (straight bar) 12,12,11
    Yates rows - 95x12 95x12 115x12 115x12 (contraction)
    Handled straight bar pulldown- 90x12 100x12 110x12 110x12
    Deads- 95x12 185x10 185x12
    Face pulls- 60x12 60x15 60x15 (contraction)
    * various trap exercises.

    Now, i havent ran many "natty" stacks, usually its products that i run solo dolo. Test boosters, ai's and things of that sort.. GDAs, you get the idea. But, this by far is my favorite. This log was unsponsored and the first of any MAN products ive use. So take it for what its worth.

    Have my final thoughts up sunday funday, yah feel meh?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Had a very solid back/trap workout. It was unreal. First let me tell you, my wife made these stone ground wheat muffins, holy crack they are good! 103kcal per muffin (didnt add in the white chocolate chips she used because they werent measured, so that is minus them.)

    Scap work first

    Wide chins (straight bar) 12,12,11
    Yates rows - 95x12 95x12 115x12 115x12 (contraction)
    Handled straight bar pulldown- 90x12 100x12 110x12 110x12
    Deads- 95x12 185x10 185x12
    Face pulls- 60x12 60x15 60x15 (contraction)
    * various trap exercises.

    Now, i havent ran many "natty" stacks, usually its products that i run solo dolo. Test boosters, ai's and things of that sort.. GDAs, you get the idea. But, this by far is my favorite. This log was unsponsored and the first of any MAN products ive use. So take it for what its worth.

    Have my final thoughts up sunday funday, yah feel meh?
    Nice tyga I knew you would love is stack. I add it to every PCT to help keep gains!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Nice tyga I knew you would love is stack. I add it to every PCT to help keep gains!!
    Depending on how these peps treat me, i may not cycle again... if i dont, ill incorporate this stack various times while on the peps. But, if i do cycle again better believe this is going to be somewhere in PCT or following just after pct like this one did
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Depending on how these peps treat me, i may not cycle again... if i dont, ill incorporate this stack various times while on the peps. But, if i do cycle again better believe this is going to be somewhere in PCT or following just after pct like this one did
    Nice! I may be more excited than you to see how those peps treat you. It with be a learning experience for me..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 05:48 PM
  2. Unsponsored PR-XT / Nolvadren XT / Vanillean log
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:21 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 04:06 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Log in
Log in