Swanky's workouts getting BIGGER, LONGER, and UNCUT mini-log!

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thought of you when I saw this the other day lol

    Attachment 77377
    my man.... I'm speechless...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    As long as words are the only things you're putting in my mouth Dewey!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    As long as words are the only things you're putting in my mouth Dewey!
    Thoughts of Uncut rolling around in my head...wait..oh lawd
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Thoughts of Uncut rolling around in my head...wait..oh lawd
    Lol!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    My body is fighting me this week. Hurt my back Saturday, overslept and missed my workout yesterday so I decided to take the rest of the week off. I've been going 6-7 days a week with no break or reload for about 6 months. I will hit it hard come Monday! Just have to listen to my body for the moment
    Welcome to the oldie club jk Feel better and kill it come Monday!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Welcome to the oldie club jk Feel better and kill it come Monday!
    Thanks man! I should be g2g come Monday morning!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Thanks man! I should be g2g come Monday morning!
    Get your butt in the basement and lift!!! LOL. I just hit up 2 uncut And a scoop of volatile great Combo for sure

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Get your butt in the basement and lift!!! LOL. I just hit up 2 uncut And a scoop of volatile great Combo for sure
    That sounds like a winner!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Good stuff from what I've used so far
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    It's good stuff the focus is crazy. PM Dewey I'm sure he'll send you some samples. If not I'll send you some but their going fast !! Lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    PM Dewey and you'll get free noodz. Or you can PM me as well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It's good stuff the focus is crazy. PM Dewey I'm sure he'll send you some samples. If not I'll send you some but their going fast !! Lol
    I can take care of it. My inbox is ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    PM Dewey and you'll get free noodz. Or you can PM me as well.
    Nudez are not necessarily free.....but if you PM Obey with some nudez, he'll hook you up.

  14. I would like to read along, if you don't mind.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I would like to read along, if you don't mind.
    Since you asked so nicely! Lol. Its going to pick up again on monday
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I can take care of it. My inbox is ready...



    Nudez are not necessarily free.....but if you PM Obey with some nudez, he'll hook you up.
    Everyone has their price I guess.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I would like to read along, if you don't mind.
    Be warned for the bumpy ride...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Be warned for the bumpy ride...
    I've already noticed. Fun times.

  19. 20 hours and counting
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    20 hours and counting
    It's starting to feel like New Year's Eve up in here let the countdown begin

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    It's starting to feel like New Year's Eve up in here let the countdown begin
    Lol. This week has been torture but I needed the rest
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    Happy New Year!!!! Wait, what?? Lol. Good to have you back brothers!!! U got to try uncut and volatile you'll love it!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Happy New Year!!!! Wait, what?? Lol. Good to have you back brothers!!! U got to try uncut and volatile you'll love it!!
    I may do that tomorrow. I'll need the extra push on leg day!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    I get the same tendonitis pains on my forearm doing BB curls. Only thing best to do is lay off that exercise for awhile.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to get bigger muscles and gain weight
    By gutsyjam in forum Bulking
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 08:48 AM
  2. Help with getting bigger biceps and getting bench up
    By cg123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:08 AM
  3. Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log
    By Grambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 12:56 PM
  4. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:46 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 03:25 AM
Log in
Log in