ENDURING WITH FORMUTECH'S ENDURANCE..................

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.12%

ENDURING WITH FORMUTECH'S ENDURANCE..................

First off a major big shout out to cswalczakny, for making this possible. Pardon the delay in getting this log started, but the show has begun. Took my first dose yesterday, and am still not quite sure what exactly what i should be feeling or experiencing. I know that bcaas, prevent muscle breakdown, are great for recovery, and suppress's muscle protein for fuel which also spares the muscle, but i guess i'll just go off of my own personal experience.

So as far as taste goes, it's so refreshing to have something other than the norm, fruit punch and lemon. This Melon flavor rocks and i just want to sip on it whenever i get thirsty.

Well after yesterdays session, when i got home i had my first serving of endurance and though the only thing i experienced was how good that it tasted, today i didn't wake up feeling as sore as i do without supplementing with any bcaas. So thats something i'm definitely looking forward to maintaining while the tub lasts. I drank it post workout but i'll try it intra next time to compare any difference. Let alone after consuming the Endurance post workout, about a half hour later i wanted to go another round, thats what made the light bulbgo off, that i should have drank it intra, but i'll see this afternoon. cause i still had a nice mean pump and some energy to go the extra mile, but i had a dinner date with wife, kids and friends. so tonight i'll defintely will take advantage of Endurances attributes
    "Anger is actually good emotion that's often misunderstood or irrationally used."

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    First off a major big shout out to cswalczakny, for making this possible. Pardon the delay in getting this log started, but the show has begun. Took my first dose yesterday, and am still not quite sure what exactly what i should be feeling or experiencing. I know that bcaas, prevent muscle breakdown, are great for recovery, and suppress's muscle protein for fuel which also spares the muscle, but i guess i'll just go off of my own personal experience.

So as far as taste goes, it's so refreshing to have something other than the norm, fruit punch and lemon. This Melon flavor rocks and i just want to sip on it whenever i get thirsty.

Well after yesterdays session, when i got home i had my first serving of endurance and though the only thing i experienced was how good that it tasted, today i didn't wake up feeling as sore as i do without supplementing with any bcaas. So thats something i'm definitely looking forward to maintaining while the tub lasts. I drank it post workout but i'll try it intra next time to compare any difference. Let alone after consuming the Endurance post workout, about a half hour later i wanted to go another round, thats what made the light bulbgo off, that i should have drank it intra, but i'll see this afternoon. cause i still had a nice mean pump and some energy to go the extra mile, but i had a dinner date with wife, kids and friends. so tonight i'll defintely will take advantage of Endurances attributes
    Boom in for the win buddy!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

It really shines pre and intra workout because of the cit mal, ba and c-o-p
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%

In!
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.21%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    It really shines pre and intra workout because of the cit mal, ba and c-o-p
    THIS and I am lazy so I take half right before I lift and half immediately after. Old people like myself don't like carrying around gallon jugs!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.21%

That may not have come out right.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

THIS and I am lazy so I take half right before I lift and half immediately after. Old people like myself don't like carrying around gallon jugs!
    I never mind big jugs
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM WTH?

Did you forget to log this???
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Anybody home in here?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Anybody home in here?
    welp. he's getting blacklisted
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Maybe he was kidnapped?

Anyways, Love me some Endurance. I go through 3 jugs a month right now. I use it twice per day just as a BCAA sup since I am dieting and 3 weeks out from stage. I take one scoop pre fasted cardio 45 min AM. and two scoops pre workout in the evening ( this workout is about 1.5 hours of weight training and .5 hour of cardio)

Normally most BCAA are equal, taste are what seperate. However, Endurance has seperated from the pack by adding bothe COP and Beta Alanine, plus you have the addition of Glutamine, which can be normal nowdays, but usually instead of being called BCAA products they are called Recovery products.

PrinceVince hope you come back to tell us what you think buddy!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%

Yea his MIA in his powermax log he was keeping for us, have not got an update in a while.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea his MIA in his powermax log he was keeping for us, have not got an update in a while.
    That sucks. Hate when this happens
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.57%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

That sucks. Hate when this happens
    Yeah, makes me feel bad do others that put in, and I also wonder if everything is ok.

I had a guy in another forum that was hit and miss with logging, but I will say he shocked me with his final review. Very detailed and he had also bought a couple of our products just bc he was impressed with his results and flavor.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

Similar Forum Threads

1. breaking PRs with formutech endurance!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 04:13 AM
  2. Formutech's Endurance BCAA Plus hooks up with CrossFit
    By Xfit10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 10:56 AM
  3. stopstalking does big things with formutech volatile & endurance
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:15 PM
  4. You don't have to endure the taste of Endurance!
    By brenthebdog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 10:12 PM
  5. Who wants to lose some weight with Formutech Nutrition?
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:51 PM