APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

ok, got this yesterday. it came in the afternoon and i was finished with activities for the day, so i waited until work last night to try uncut for 1st time...

got up, ate my meal. took a shower, and around an hour after eating i took 3 UNCUT.

1st impression was not very good, i usually take a decent dose of stims to get going...UNCUT just wasn't getting me up and going. i usually drink 2 cups of coffee while i am getting my stuff ready for work, i resisted the urge and did without. i got to work approximately 40 minutes after dosing UNCUT, still wasn't feeling much but at least i was awake.

i estimate it at an hour after i dosed UNCUT i was setting up my machine, i started feeling more into it once i started moving around. everything you do in a box factory is timed, i checked clock and i was ahead on my setup time. to be honest i didn't really feel stimmed, i just seemed to be working more efficently. i brought my order in well within time limit even though i encountered a good amount of problems with bad paper and had to clear out a couple of jam ups. my entire night went like this.

sum up-i never felt a hardcore stim effect from UNCUT, actually i never felt much at all until i started working. but everything just seemed to go my way last night, had one of the most productive nights i have had in awhile. the energy truely seemed more 'natural' than a heavy dose of caffeine would feel.

ok, i am going out on a limb here...but the effects of UNCUT actually reminded me of the kind of energy i felt when i first started trt years ago. there i said it!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Looking forward to this log. I'm glad Uncut finally kicked in and helped you get through the night. I took two caps before work this morning because I had a big project to work on. It's great for exactly the reasons you mentioned - it got me focused on what I was doing but not all stimmed out or jittery to where that detracted from my work. I love it.

I can't wait to hear what you think when you use it in the gym. Once again, my workouts kind of go like your work did last night. Highly focused and just don't seem to realize how much I am getting done. I have looked up at the clock and realized I have been working out way longer than usual. It's a good feeling.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Looking forward to this log. I'm glad Uncut finally kicked in and helped you get through the night. I took two caps before work this morning because I had a big project to work on. It's great for exactly the reasons you mentioned - it got me focused on what I was doing but not all stimmed out or jittery to where that detracted from my work. I love it.

I can't wait to hear what you think when you use it in the gym. Once again, my workouts kind of go like your work did last night. Highly focused and just don't seem to realize how much I am getting done. I have looked up at the clock and realized I have been working out way longer than usual. It's a good feeling.
    i really hesitated to compare the 'energy' i felt on UNCUT to how i felt when i 1st started test cyp for trt.....but it is what it is.

anyone who has had extremely low test for a decent amount of time will know exactly what i am saying!!!!

indeed, dewey...can't wait to try UNCUT in the gym tomorrow!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

In for the log. Can't wait to hear about how your gym session goes!
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    In for the log. Can't wait to hear about how your gym session goes!
    tomorrow....i am eager also!!!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Following.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

took 3 uncut before starting workout. i went to nifs to use the advanced equiptment and machines that i don't have in my basement gym. started with shoulders and back, then about 30 minutes in-damn holy hypo, my already low blood sugar just dropped like a rock...i bought a snickers and forced myself to only eat half. after around 10 minutes i felt i could continue, finished with chest, legs and then a few arm routines that i can't do at home...after i ate the rest of the snickers. got home and drank a shake, then 30 minutes later had a meal....the pump i got after starting back lifting after eating half the snickers was just plain ridiculous!!!!

i never expected this kind of gda effect???? the kicker is that an hour after eating i weighed in and was 5lbs lighter than i was the night before, my weight will fluctuate a few lbs but 5lbs is very unusual for me, except in summer when it is very hot at work!!!!

i feel fine now, and still have some pump going on....
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took 3 uncut before starting workout. i went to nifs to use the advanced equiptment and machines that i don't have in my basement gym. started with shoulders and back, then about 30 minutes in-damn holy hypo, my already low blood sugar just dropped like a rock...i bought a snickers and forced myself to only eat half. after around 10 minutes i felt i could continue, finished with chest, legs and then a few arm routines that i can't do at home...after i ate the rest of the snickers. got home and drank a shake, then 30 minutes later had a meal....the pump i got after starting back lifting after eating half the snickers was just plain ridiculous!!!!

i never expected this kind of gda effect???? the kicker is that an hour after eating i weighed in and was 5lbs lighter than i was the night before, my weight will fluctuate a few lbs but 5lbs is very unusual for me, except in summer when it is very hot at work!!!!

That's interesting. Is it possible that you were a tad dehydrated? That would explain the weight and some of the symptoms. I am interested to see if this happens again. I take 3 caps each time and haven't felt anything like that.

Who knew that Uncut and Snickers were an ideal workout stack?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

I know with some of the beta testing it was recommended to take it with something small, like a scoop of protein or piece of fruit. I did that a couple of times and it helped. But 99% of the time I am good to go on an empty stomach.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

it is important to note that i have low blood sugar...but this is not a common occurance for me. if it does have gda like effects it will effect me more than the average guy, imo.

i am not complaining, i am stratigizing how best to work this to my advantage!!! i see some very good posibilities looming.

damn, this is a very unique supplement!!!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.13%

Interesting effects so far.

Inb4 snickers and Uncut combo's sold at bodybuilding stores
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

Interesting effects so far.

Inb4 snickers and Uncut combo's sold at bodybuilding stores
    lol...i will try again tomorrow and see whatsup!!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

don't work tonight so i came home from work, ate, took a shower and then a lon nap...

decided to workout in my home gym, was well rested and well fed.

took 3 uncut an hour before workout-to me it takes awhile to really feel the effects of the stim. did arms/chest/back/and some ab work. then did 30 minutes on treadmill.

things to note about uncut. the 1st thing i notice is what i don't notice, no heavy stim effect. 2nd is no forced breathing, usually when i am on heavy stims i am really breathing hard and heart rate is way up, i think my breathing is improved on uncut. 3rd is no wired out feeling where the hair on your arms stand up.

now what i did feel. 1st a light stim effect. 2nd more effeciancy on movement. 3rd an incredible mind muscle connection. 4th insane pump.

it is very hard to describe uncut, i just feel like i am better at everything i do-gotta try this for sex!!!

physical movement seems much improved, and my body reacts quicker-reflex movements are also much improved.

the longer i am on uncut the more i like it!!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

don't work tonight so i came home from work, ate, took a shower and then a lon nap...

took 3 uncut an hour before workout-to me it takes awhile to really feel the effects of the stim. did arms/chest/back/and some ab work. then did 30 minutes on treadmill.

things to note about uncut. the 1st thing i notice is what i don't notice, no heavy stim effect. 2nd is no forced breathing, usually when i am on heavy stims i am really breathing hard and heart rate is way up, i think my breathing is improved on uncut. 3rd is no wired out feeling where the hair on your arms stand up.

now what i did feel. 1st a light stim effect. 2nd more effeciancy on movement. 3rd an incredible mind muscle connection. 4th insane pump.

it is very hard to describe uncut, i just feel like i am better at everything i do-gotta try this for sex!!!

physical movement seems much improved, and my body reacts quicker-reflex movements are also much improved.

Good feedback today. I think Uncut is going to be hard for some people to appreciate because some people want to take 2-3 scoops of Jack3d and get cracked out. Uncut may have a healthy chunk of stims in it, but it is a much more refined formula that is much cleaner feeling than most of the high-stim pwo's I have used.

I agree about the mind-muscle connection. The focus is unreal and by far my favorite aspect of Uncut.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.87%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

When I want to get cracked out, I buy crack. Looking forward to a little Uncut run!
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

I'm in big T!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

Good feedback today. I think Uncut is going to be hard for some people to appreciate because some people want to take 2-3 scoops of Jack3d and get cracked out. Uncut may have a healthy chunk of stims in it, but it is a much more refined formula that is much cleaner feeling than most of the high-stim pwo's I have used.

I agree about the mind-muscle connection. The focus is unreal and by far my favorite aspect of Uncut.
    ok, here is the deal...the way uncut improves my physical performance i am guessing it would be terrific for sports...mma/basketball/softball...so i got on the phone with my buds and we reserved some court time tomorrow. i think this would really be great for my tennis game!!! i am really pumped to try it out, my improved reflexes and the incredible mind muscle connection should really do me well on the court!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

ok, here is the deal...the way uncut improves my physical performance i am guessing it would be terrific for sports...mma/basketball/softball...so i got on the phone with my buds and we reserved some court time tomorrow. i think this would really be great for my tennis game!!! i am really pumped to try it out, my improved reflexes and the incredible mind muscle connection should really do me well on the court!!!
    I can see tennis being greatly benefited by the increased focus. I am interested to hear how it helps.

Dirk Tanis, the product formulator, uses love to take Uncut before playing basketball. With my shoulder rehab, I have only used it before lifting, cardio and at work.

I think the bedroom angle is going to be popular too with it's PDE-5 inhibition qualities.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

I can see tennis being greatly benefited by the increased focus. I am interested to hear how it helps.

Dirk Tanis, the product formulator, uses love to take Uncut before playing basketball. With my shoulder rehab, I have only used it before lifting, cardio and at work.

I think the bedroom angle is going to be popular too with it's PDE-5 inhibition qualities.

i can't say this enough, i am just plain better at everything i do while on uncut, work/cardio/lifting....i think uncut will really improve my tennis game.

as to the bedroom...we will see!!! it is the weekend, you know!!!!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    When I want to get cracked out, I buy crack. Looking forward to a little Uncut run!
    It's definitely a smooth energy feeling. Some people expect cracked feelings from Uncut :T I had 1hr of sleep today and at my age(32) you can feel it. Plus it's leg day so I was contemplating on postponing. I ended up taking 2 caps and I felt like I had 8hr of sleep. Killed my high volume leg day w/out feeling a burnout afterwards. I feel like playing some bball.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

It's definitely a smooth energy feeling. Some people expect cracked feelings from Uncut :T I had 1hr of sleep today and at my age(32) you can feel it. Plus it's leg day so I was contemplating on postponing. I ended up taking 2 caps and I felt like I had 8hr of sleep. Killed my high volume leg day w/out feeling a burnout afterwards. I feel like playing some bball.
    Damn, I sure do feel old when guys that are 32 start saying things like "At my age"....
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.13%

Hm can we quote this Dewey? Probably not :T jk

Yeah it definitely opens up my sinuses making breathing much better as well.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.13%

Damn, I sure do feel old when guys that are 32 start saying things like "At my age"....
    Lol we're all together in our 30's
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

yeah...i wish, lol.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

I will be 39 later this year, so we won't be together long. BigT has seniority on both of us.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

I will be 39 later this year, so we won't be together long. BigT has seniority on both of us.
    gonna be the double nickel in sept!!!! honestly i feel pretty good, but i have learned to know my limits, lol.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Here, here big fella!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Here, here big fella!!
    always welcome!!!
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

yesterdays tennis went so well we reserved cout time for again today....cutting it close are time is from 7-9pm and i have work tonight!!!

my game was rusty at 1st, not bad for not playing for almost 2 months, but still rusty!!! the rust seemed to come of pretty quickly...my doubles partner even commented on it. after telling him about uncut, i agreed to let him try 2 caps-i believe he was serious when he asked me how he could get a bottle for himself!!!

again, breathing seemed better. normally i would be winded after a long rally but i seemed to recover more quickly that normal-particularly for not having been playing regularly!!! also again reflexes were improved, this was reflected in my net play where reflexes are very important. also the mind muscle [focus] was spectacular, this in most evident on serving!!! my partner also reported similar effects, and seemed very sold on uncut.

imo, it doesn't matter what your game is, my money says uncut will improve it!!!
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

ok, here is the deal...the way uncut improves my physical performance i think this would really be great for my tennis game!!! i am really pumped to try it out, my improved reflexes and the incredible mind muscle connection should really do me well on the court!!!
    i can't say this enough, i am just plain better at everything i do while on uncut, work/cardio/lifting....i think uncut will really improve my tennis game.
    yesterdays tennis went so well we reserved cout time for again today....cutting it close are time is from 7-9pm and i have work tonight!!!

my game was rusty at 1st, not bad for not playing for almost 2 months, but still rusty!!! the rust seemed to come of pretty quickly...my doubles partner even commented on it. after telling him about uncut, i agreed to let him try 2 caps-i believe he was serious when he asked me how he could get a bottle for himself!!!

again, breathing seemed better. normally i would be winded after a long rally but i seemed to recover more quickly that normal-particularly for not having been playing regularly!!! also again reflexes were improved, this was reflected in my net play where reflexes are very important. also the mind muscle [focus] was spectacular, this in most evident on serving!!! my partner also reported similar effects, and seemed very sold on uncut.

imo, it doesn't matter what your game is, my money says uncut will improve it!!!
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  7.1 KBThat t was on the cut
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  7.1 KBThat t was on the cut
    johnny mac and bjorn borg matches, those were the days!!!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

taking a day off from uncut today....i have been max dosing, and want to keep tolerance from building!!!
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

taking a day off from uncut today....i have been max dosing, and want to keep tolerance from building!!!
    taking the day off! no wonder its been so dull up in this piece
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

Awesome feedback so far, T! I like how you are able to use Uncut as a performance aid as opposed to solely pre-workout.

You deserve a day off after a busy start to this log!
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

Awesome feedback so far, T! I like how you are able to use Uncut as a performance aid as opposed to solely pre-workout.

You deserve a day off after a busy start to this log!
    as unique as uncut is, i think results/effects are going to vary from one individual to another. for me, at least so far, uncut has been far more remarkable as a performance aid than pre-workout...at work it was fantastic, for cardio and in particular sports[tennis] it is amazing!!!

i have noticed improved breathing on uncut, not as much as bronkaid, but noticeable. reflexes are sharper, and my body responds to commands better than i have been used to for awhile now!!! i haven't noticed being any stronger but i am faster/quicker and more responsive to situations when i am on uncut!!!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%

as unique as uncut is, i think results/effects are going to vary from one individual to another. for me, at least so far, uncut has been far more remarkable as a performance aid than pre-workout...at work it was fantastic, for cardio and in particular sports[tennis] it is amazing!!!

i have noticed improved breathing on uncut, not as much as bronkaid, but noticeable. reflexes are sharper, and my body responds to commands better than i have been used to for awhile now!!! i haven't noticed being any stronger but i am faster/quicker and more responsive to situations when i am on uncut!!!
    I agree. It's versatile and not everybody is going to react the same. Mr.Cooper69 said he didn't get the crazy focus that most people are noting but his ability to push out reps despite feeling the "onset" of failure has never been this remarkable.

I guess that just goes to show why it's important to try things for yourself and not take someone else's word for it or judge it by the label.
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

I agree. It's versatile and not everybody is going to react the same. Mr.Cooper69 said he didn't get the crazy focus that most people are noting but his ability to push out reps despite feeling the "onset" of failure has never been this remarkable.

I guess that just goes to show why it's important to try things for yourself and not take someone else's word for it or judge it by the label.
    indeed...i am very happy with my results, but they are mine nobody else can have them, lol!!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

sorry for the late update, it's been one of those day's:

had a rough night at work last night, but i was determined to go weighted stairclimbing at my aunt's apt building. i was only going to take 2 caps, but after having such a tiring time at work i needed the extra boost. i honestly feel breathing is improved on uncut, i noticed it playing tennis, doing treadmill and today doing stairs. it also seems that over time uncut is improving my endurance, or maybe it is the easier breathing or the way my body just seems to move better on uncut. at any rate, i did the 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb each ankle weights easier than i did the last time. i really didn't feel much of the stim effect that i am used to, just more intensity to get the job done. i didn't time myself, but it seemed like i was done faster than usual...i know it sounds a little crazy, but time seems to slow down on uncut, you get things done in what seems like much less time.
  39. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.18%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

as to the bedroom...we will see!!! it is the weekend, you know!!!!
    Ahh-hum.. awaiting update. Tell me all the juicy details. Wife got me sleeping on the couch so I can use a good erotic read

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.38%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Ahh-hum.. awaiting update. Tell me all the juicy details. Wife got me sleeping on the couch so I can use a good erotic read

well josh, life has been good lately. when my wife and i are both in the mood for sex at the same time it makes for a good time....lets just say a good time was had by all, lol. wood has been harder than usual!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AppNut's Testify and Win!! New you in the new year!
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 10:15 PM
  2. appnuts the one and andromass v3 10weeks of power!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 07:56 AM
  3. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:46 PM