APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

APPNUT UNCUT...UNRATED AND UNCENSORED.

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I definitely feel the mood enhancement from it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nah, i got plenty of self esteem...it's more like confidence in getting the job done, no hesitation, i just trust my judgement more!!!

yeah, well...reading what i just posted i guess it is self esteem, lol.
    I was kidding, AN doesn't make that claim. But I do!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wasn't!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Uncut definitely has some nice mood-boosting qualities. Sometimes ( but sadly not every time) it gives me a euphoric feeling that is just amazing. I'm almost glad I don't get that each time, otherwise I would be completely addicted!
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Uncut definitely has some nice mood-boosting qualities. Sometimes ( but sadly not every time) it gives me a euphoric feeling that is just amazing. I'm almost glad I don't get that each time, otherwise I would be completely addicted!
    the boss telling me good job, and my tennis game being sharp with hardly any playing time make me euphoric!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the boss telling me good job, and my tennis game being sharp with hardly any playing time make me euphoric!!!
    Are we going to have a chicken and egg discussion here?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh man I love it. Euphoric and tunnel vision every time. It almost feels...illegal
  8. Diamond Member

Are we going to have a chicken and egg discussion here?
    i have to lean towards the chicken, lol....

another fantastic day of tennis...i am buying another bottle just for work and tennis!!!

i am sold on uncut!!!
  9. Diamond Member

what can i say...uncut continues to shine at work and play. it just makes me more productive/efficient!!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How's it going in here big guy? Sorry I haven't been here much, just been RICE'n my pulled hammy. Totally reak of IcyHot lol
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    How's it going in here big guy? Sorry I haven't been here much, just been RICE'n my pulled hammy. Totally reak of IcyHot lol
    things have been going really well. been dosing uncut before work/cardio/tennis, this is where it works best for me. i overdid it yesterday, went to gym then came home and dug my garden by hand...today i am really paying the price. starting to run low on uncut, probably have 5 left...going to order another bottle when this one runs out......man, i am really feeling my age today!!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reading this log definitly makes me.want to give this stuff a trial run
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  13. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

went to gym then came home and dug my garden by hand...
    Wow
  14. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    basically i wouldn't even consider uncut a stim as compared to some of the hardcore stuff i have used....it works on a whole different level. by itself uncut is unchallenged as a aid at work, and it improves my tennis dramatically...i have also used uncut with stronger stims and it takes them to another level. uncut has allowed me to wean myself from the really hardcore stims and now when i use the hardcores they are much more effective. for me, uncut definately has a place in my supplement arsenal!!!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I'll definitely need it when I go back to work next week! Haven't forgotten about my promise to Dewey. Log / review will start next week!
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

basically i wouldn't even consider uncut a stim as compared to some of the hardcore stuff i have used....it works on a whole different level. by itself uncut is unchallenged as a aid at work, and it improves my tennis dramatically...i have also used uncut with stronger stims and it takes them to another level. uncut has allowed me to wean myself from the really hardcore stims and now when i use the hardcores they are much more effective. for me, uncut definately has a place in my supplement arsenal!!!
    I agree. You have so much quotable feedback!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Has Dewey set you up yet? I hear he likes noodz.
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    I agree. You have so much quotable feedback!
    i appreciate that...logging uncut has been a challenge in some ways, there really is nothing to base a comparison on.

one thing that i can bank on with uncut, the results are consistent and reliable!!!
  19. Diamond Member

i am on the 2nd bottle of uncut---bought with my own money,btw!!! uncut continues to impress, i am using it mainly for work and plan on using uncut every time i play tennis this summer. i have never used anything that comes close to improving my productivity at work or on the court...i am hooked on getting those attaboys at work!!!

thank you dewey for letting me try this out....and thanks to dirk for giving me an edge at work and play!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AppNut's Testify and Win!! New you in the new year!
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 08:15 PM
  2. appnuts the one and andromass v3 10weeks of power!
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:56 AM
  3. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 09:46 PM