Thomas' Formutech Endurance BCAA's PLUS log

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    nice work man and congrats on the job,now u can get more endurance!!! lol and send me some im broke!! lol
    Thanks! I'm filling out paperwork Monday!!

Lol. I DO get more endurance. After this tub I won't be using it again until the second week of May when I start a bulk. Also, I don't know if I should with an upcoming preWO log. Endurance gives me pump and I don't want it to interfere.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

2. My wife was sleeping, but I was ready to knock out my exercise. So, I went to the gym to do Legs and Back instead if p90x. I enjoyed the change up. Ill have to do Ab ripper later.

Treadmill:
    One min each: 3.7, 6, 6.5, 7, 3.7

SuperSet 1:
    Leg Press: (w/u: 180x??? Slow reps) 360x10, 450x11, 540x1 + 540x5 (WTF!!!!?? Damn you, p90x!! Way light!), 450x10, 360x15
    FWIW, my ROM is perfect.

Chin-up/pull-up (alternating): x7, x5+1, 5, x6, x5, x5
    -------
    SS 2:
    Calves on leg press machine:
    Straight 630x12, toes in 630x11, toes out 630x15
    *These sets with the nest exercise, not mowers* 720: str x9, out x10, in x10

Lawnmowers: 80x10, 90x7, 80x10
    -------
    ISO close grip pull downs:
    270x12, 360x5, 320x7, 270x9, 180 alternating x15 each
    -------
    Close grip pull-ups with row bar done in between the last 3 sets of ISO pull downs.
    x7, x6, x5

Last: Chin-ups x3

I haven't been at the gym much since starting p90x, but people who would say hello to me before were somewhat mean-mugging me. Mostly the out of shape or same-routine guys. WTF is up with that? I lose a little fat and all of a sudden you're a cawk???
    FINAFLEX REP

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    My wife was sleeping, but I was ready to knock out my exercise. So, I went to the gym to do Legs and Back instead if p90x. I enjoyed the change up. Ill have to do Ab ripper later.

Treadmill:

SuperSet 1:
    Leg Press: (w/u: 180x??? Slow reps) 360x10, 450x11, 540x1 + 540x5 (WTF!!!!?? Damn you, p90x!! Way light!), 450x10, 360x15
    FWIW, my ROM is perfect.

-------
    SS 2:

-------
    -------
    Close grip pull-ups with row bar done in between the last 3 sets of ISO pull downs.
    x7, x6, x5

I haven't been at the gym much since starting p90x, but people who would say hello to me before were somewhat mean-mugging me. Mostly the out of shape or same-routine guys. WTF is up with that? I lose a little fat and all of a sudden you're a cawk???

Sick W/O bro!

4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Sick W/O bro!
    Thanks. Thinking about doing squats and deads one day next week on one of the recovery days. Haven't done squats in almost a year.
    FINAFLEX REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    My wife was sleeping, but I was ready to knock out my exercise. So, I went to the gym to do Legs and Back instead if p90x. I enjoyed the change up. Ill have to do Ab ripper later.

Treadmill:

SuperSet 1:
    FWIW, my ROM is perfect.

-------
    SS 2:

-------
    -------
    x7, x6, x5

Damn you killed it. Nice work.

Lol I love the mean muggers. Tomorrow I should run into the guy would told me I'll never be fit lol. I'll make sure to mean mug him the whole time
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Damn you killed it. Nice work.

Lol I love the mean muggers. Tomorrow I should run into the guy would told me I'll never be fit lol. I'll make sure to mean mug him the whole time
    Ha. Punk ass biatches in the gym. That is why I don't like going to the big gym on main post. I prefer the Ranger Gym, where we are all close and nobody really gives a fuk.

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ha. Punk ass biatches in the gym. That is why I don't like going to the big gym on main post. I prefer the Ranger Gym, where we are all close and nobody really gives a fuk.
    Yeah it gets annoying. Here I'm trying to do 10x10s with 30 sec or less rest, and I have people telling me that I should only be on a machine for a few minutes.

8. I only have about 3 scoops left but I'm not sure if ill take any this weekend. I'm coming down with something... I feel like I forced calories in yesterday all day long, but I ended up between 1100-1300 for the day. My weight yesterday was 187.4, and today it is 183.6
    Some of that is sodium loss after running out of Easter leftovers, but some is my extremely empty stomach.

Anyway, I have to participate in a 5K walk this morning for my wife's job and we'll see how I feel later. If I'm feeling worse it may be a stim/workout free weekend.
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I only have about 3 scoops left but I'm not sure if ill take any this weekend. I'm coming down with something... I feel like I forced calories in yesterday all day long, but I ended up between 1100-1300 for the day. My weight yesterday was 187.4, and today it is 183.6
    Some of that is sodium loss after running out of Easter leftovers, but some is my extremely empty stomach.

Anyway, I have to participate in a 5K walk this morning for my wife's job and we'll see how I feel later. If I'm feeling worse it may be a stim/workout free weekend.
    Feel better dude! Have a scoop before your walk!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Feel better dude! Have a scoop before your walk!
    Thanks! I should have brought some....
    FINAFLEX REP

11. Formutech BCAA's, never leave home without it.

Progress is my motivation...
    I'm not done yet....

12. Still taking a break. Coughing up phlem today so whatever I had, is leaving. I *may* take a scoop with me during church....

I wasn't totally lazy this weekend. I built a second chicken coop Friday, walked all over Jax Beach yesterday, and today I'm replacing my moms well-pump. Still burning cals.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365335266.787241.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  110.0 KB

Yesterday I ate a salad. And wings... about 25 all day. And fries. And cole slaw. It was heaven.

Today's weight is back to 188.4, pre-BM and post coffee.
    FINAFLEX REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Still taking a break. Coughing up phlem today so whatever I had, is leaving. I *may* take a scoop with me during church....

I wasn't totally lazy this weekend. I built a second chicken coop Friday, walked all over Jax Beach yesterday, and today I'm replacing my moms well-pump. Still burning cals.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365335266.787241.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  110.0 KB

Yesterday I ate a salad. And wings... about 25 all day. And fries. And cole slaw. It was heaven.

Today's weight is back to 188.4, pre-BM and post coffee.
    Sounds like a mixed adventure weekend. Nice coop!

14. Thanks!
    FINAFLEX REP

15. It looks like we'll be doing Chest and Bi's, with dead lifts in there somewhere, and then Yoga X this afternoon. DrewSicle is all jacked up, he might ask me to do something else too.

Today I will be consuming my last two scoops of Endurance.
    I will need it after taking the whole weekend off and feeling crummy. Not to mention my legs are still a little sore from Friday.

I will post my workouts later. Alright Endurance, lets do this!
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    It looks like we'll be doing Chest and Bi's, with dead lifts in there somewhere, and then Yoga X this afternoon. DrewSicle is all jacked up, he might ask me to do something else too.

Today I will be consuming my last two scoops of Endurance.
    I will need it after taking the whole weekend off and feeling crummy. Not to mention my legs are still a little sore from Friday.

I will post my workouts later. Alright Endurance, lets do this!
    Eager for this update!

17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Eager for this update!
    Took a couple post WO pics, will take normal pics later after my pump subsides to compare it to. Man, I would have stayed in the gym for two more hours if I could! I have to get ready for my drug screen and stuff. Hopefully there is nothing in endurance that will flag me. (Jk)
    FINAFLEX REP

18. And measurements tomorrow AM.
    1) Gotta stay consistent with measurements.
    2) I'm still bloated from being sick/diarrhea. #TMI
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Ha. Yeah, we shouldn't do anymore than what we planned. I don't want to push my body to injury

I'm not done yet....

20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ha. Yeah, we shouldn't do anymore than what we planned. I don't want to push my body to injury

I'm not done yet....
    I skipped 2 exercises and only did 2 sets of the last two ex's, and was still there forever. I also did cardio warmup and about 5-6 mins of stretching, plus stomach issues X2.
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Measurements and photos are done. I have a busy day but ill post the update with yesterday's exercise later this afternoon. Lots of changes on the measuring tape!
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Measurements and photos are done. I have a busy day but ill post the update with yesterday's exercise later this afternoon. Lots of changes on the measuring tape!
    Sweet! Excited to see the update

23. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Measurements and photos are done. I have a busy day but ill post the update with yesterday's exercise later this afternoon. Lots of changes on the measuring tape!
    Great stuff!!

24. Yesterday's Workout-------

Treadmill:
    3.7x2min
    1 min each:
    5.5 (144HR), 3.7, 6.0 (154), 3.7, 7.0 (164), 3.7
    3.5x2m

Stretch

Note: First day without gloves.

The goal is high rep. 10+ on everything, and some sort of pyramid on bench. 10-15-20-15-10

LOG:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538010.803259.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  59.9 KB

My second pump was, and has been since using Endurance, out of control. I never want to stop working out.

Here is a mid-WO photo. The pump I had doesn't do justice compared to looking in the mirror while working out:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538029.798517.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  59.6 KB
    Here is a post WO pic; at home but still feeling pumped up. I ironed my wife's clothes like a champion:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538051.036042.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  58.6 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538068.387500.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  73.2 KB

And here is this mornings pics. I couldn't get my wife to take them because she was running late. This is almost immediately waking, and pre-coffee:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538094.379194.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  48.9 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538109.933512.jpg
Size:  49.1 KB

Measurements:
    Weight: 186.2 (3 lbs lost)

Area/day 1 (3/6) /today/change

Neck: 15.94 • 15.75 • (-.19")
    Arm: 15.81 • 15.625 • (-.185")
    Waist: 38.5 • 36.5 • (-2 frickin' inches!!!!!)
    Hips: 37.25 • 36.625 • (-.625")
    Calves: 15.33 • 15.5 • (+.17")
    Chest: 41.75 • 41.375 • (-.375" *Damn)
    Thighs: 25.25 • 24.5 (-.75")

Not too shabby. I should expect some tightening in the *wrong* places while doing p90x AND burning fat, so considering all that = Awesome.

I REALLY missed the Endurance this morning before Core. My step son said my BCAA's looked like pee today... (They may taste like it too) I will be taking them again when I start my bulk next month.

I will post a link to my final review here shortly. Major thanks to @cswalczakny. I know it's a risk letting a noob run a log and I hope I didn't disappoint too much. I wasn't just a log-noob, I was a complete forum-noob and supp-noob. I've learned a lot watching other logs over the last month and definitely hope to improve...

In short, this was just a pic/measurement/WO update. Will get on the review of ENDURANCE Plus...
    to be continued...
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Yesterday's Workout-------

Treadmill:
    3.7x2min
    1 min each:
    5.5 (144HR), 3.7, 6.0 (154), 3.7, 7.0 (164), 3.7
    3.5x2m

Stretch

Note: First day without gloves.

The goal is high rep. 10+ on everything, and some sort of pyramid on bench. 10-15-20-15-10

LOG:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538010.803259.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  59.9 KB

My second pump was, and has been since using Endurance, out of control. I never want to stop working out.

Here is a mid-WO photo. The pump I had doesn't do justice compared to looking in the mirror while working out:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538029.798517.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  59.6 KB
    Here is a post WO pic; at home but still feeling pumped up. I ironed my wife's clothes like a champion:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538051.036042.jpg
Size:  58.6 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538068.387500.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  73.2 KB

And here is this mornings pics. I couldn't get my wife to take them because she was running late. This is almost immediately waking, and pre-coffee:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538094.379194.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  48.9 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365538109.933512.jpg
Size:  49.1 KB

Measurements:
    Weight: 186.2 (3 lbs lost)

Area/day 1 (3/6) /today/change

Neck: 15.94 • 15.75 • (-.19")
    Arm: 15.81 • 15.625 • (-.185")
    Waist: 38.5 • 36.5 • (-2 frickin' inches!!!!!)
    Hips: 37.25 • 36.625 • (-.625")
    Calves: 15.33 • 15.5 • (+.17")
    Chest: 41.75 • 41.375 • (-.375" *Damn)
    Thighs: 25.25 • 24.5 (-.75")

Not too shabby. I should expect some tightening in the *wrong* places while doing p90x AND burning fat, so considering all that = Awesome.

I REALLY missed the Endurance this morning before Core. My step son said my BCAA's looked like pee today... (They may taste like it too) I will be taking them again when I start my bulk next month.

I will post a link to my final review here shortly. Major thanks to @cswalczakny. I know it's a risk letting a noob run a log and I hope I didn't disappoint too much. I wasn't just a log-noob, I was a complete forum-noob and supp-noob. I've learned a lot watching other logs over the last month and definitely hope to improve...

In short, this was just a pic/measurement/WO update. Will get on the review of ENDURANCE Plus...
    to be continued...
    you did a great job for us brother! Thanks so much!

26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    you did a great job for us brother! Thanks so much!
    No, seriously, thank you!

Did you ever get to try the orange yet?

27. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

No, seriously, thank you!

Did you ever get to try the orange yet?
    Word from up top is I'll have some next week

28. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Sweet!
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    They already pick a winner for that facebook promo?

30. You are looking like a beast!!!!!!

Good progress bro. The end of this log, but just the beginning...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formutech needs 5 NEW loggers for ENDURANCE BCAA! Come get some!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 11:34 AM
  2. Double S - Endurance and Volatile Stack/Log
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 03:26 PM
  3. Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition Log/Review
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 09:01 PM
  4. Replies: 50