1. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

And you would be who again??
    There you go being mean spirited again!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    There you go being mean spirited again!
    We may send you unflavored just for the fun of it!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

Lol. Crystal light can fix anything!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

Good lord will it ever end!! Lol

5. Friday was Back and Legs. The WO was so-so. I got a horrible headache on my first set of pull-ups, so I ended up taking a break and finishing later with no pull-ups. 50# lawnmowers to max instead. Caffeine overload maybe?

Saturday was Kenpo X. 5# weights on almost every upper body block/punch; 10#'s on elbow series, horse stance blocks, star blocks, vertical punches (100, then 5's for another 30), and a couple of others. I had amazing energy and no headache, thank God!

Today is Stretch/Rest day, but I did Ab Ripper X and the first half of Yoga. I took in no stims today. By the time I got home from church and started it was 11, so I skipped Endurance and OxyECA, and just ate immediately after exercising. Did a lot the last two weeks so I didn't want to make myself want to do any lifting.
    Today's calories: LOL....
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Friday was Back and Legs. The WO was so-so. I got a horrible headache on my first set of pull-ups, so I ended up taking a break and finishing later with no pull-ups. 50# lawnmowers to max instead. Caffeine overload maybe?

Saturday was Kenpo X. 5# weights on almost every upper body block/punch; 10#'s on elbow series, horse stance blocks, star blocks, vertical punches (100, then 5's for another 30), and a couple of others. I had amazing energy and no headache, thank God!

Today is Stretch/Rest day, but I did Ab Ripper X and the first half of Yoga. I took in no stims today. By the time I got home from church and started it was 11, so I skipped Endurance and OxyECA, and just ate immediately after exercising. Did a lot the last two weeks so I didn't want to make myself want to do any lifting.
    Today's calories: LOL....
    Good bro. I just finished my workout for the day. I have quite a bit of homewrok due by midnight, so I really shouldn't be on these forums.

7. I like that, "Today's calories: LOL...."

I felt like that the entire time the wife and baby were in the hospital these last few days. Me and my 2 oldest were living off of take out.

8. Oh, that Endurance is outstanding by the way. I am dying to try that orange flavor. Have they picked winners on the Fbook promo?

I have made Formutech BCAA's a staple in my arsenal. I can't just drink the regular BCAA's anymore, even with great value drink mix. I can use a 1/4 scoop of Formutech, then however much bulk BCAA's, repeat several times a day for my intermittent fasting protocol. Perfect.

9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Oh, that Endurance is outstanding by the way. I am dying to try that orange flavor. Have they picked winners on the Fbook promo?

I have made Formutech BCAA's a staple in my arsenal. I can't just drink the regular BCAA's anymore, even with great value drink mix. I can use a 1/4 scoop of Formutech, then however much bulk BCAA's, repeat several times a day for my intermittent fasting protocol. Perfect.
    My rep order is coming tomorrow. I'm hoping I have an orange flavored surprise in there!

10. I knocked out P90X Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps; then did a second chest exercise before starting P90X. I'm stuck at home today so I did the best I could with the stuff I have here.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364828566.347504.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  86.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364828585.866466.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  41.3 KB

That second wind/pump is amazing. For anyone who is using only one scoop a day like I did initially, you're missing out. I look HUGE mid-workout. I'll do update pics on my last day; one set pre-WO and one set mid/post-WO. I have 7 (I think) weeks of P90X left and then I'm starting a bulk cycle. I think I'll get the orange flavor for that.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

11. I took one scoop at 3 pm, prior to doing Plyometrics. I completed more today of that exercise than I have since starting p90x. The only time I paused it was to help kiddo with a math Q on his homework. All this was after gutting two apartment bathrooms to the plumbing. That can wear you out if you've ever done it.

On a different note, I got offered a job today! I won't start for a little while but it beats what I've been doing.

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I took one scoop at 3 pm, prior to doing Plyometrics. I completed more today of that exercise than I have since starting p90x. The only time I paused it was to help kiddo with a math Q on his homework. All this was after gutting two apartment bathrooms to the plumbing. That can wear you out if you've ever done it.

On a different note, I got offered a job today! I won't start for a little while but it beats what I've been doing.
    Congrats on the great workout and the job!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I took one scoop at 3 pm, prior to doing Plyometrics. I completed more today of that exercise than I have since starting p90x. The only time I paused it was to help kiddo with a math Q on his homework. All this was after gutting two apartment bathrooms to the plumbing. That can wear you out if you've ever done it.

Dude!! Things are looking up!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Congrats on the new job!

15. Thanks brother!

16. Weight holding at 188.0

1/2 scoop Endurance @ 6:00, then another 1/2 during a short lift before work:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365015940.857893.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  59.5 KB
    OxyECA Black taken @ 6:45
    I was called and told not to head to the job until 9 so I knocked out p90x back & biceps. I also took a 2nd Endurance scoop during B&B.
    Every back exercise was up from last weeks. My biceps went down, but fatigue started kicking in from the Bi's pre-WO.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365015925.267570.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  70.5 KB

The work I did today was weed eating/hedging for a friends landscaping business. My energy level and my biceps held strong all day. I forgot to take my vitamin bag to work so I did not take a second OxyECA Black. It's now after 3 and I'm not brave enough to take one now.

The wife wants to take the boat out Friday if its not raining, so I may be doubling up the p90x WO's tomorrow.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

The wife wants to take the boat out Friday if its not raining, so I may be doubling up the p90x WO's tomorrow.
    Take the boat out lol? We still have snow on the ground in areas

18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Take the boat out lol? We still have snow on the ground in areas
    I'd still take it out. Heck, I tried for a few years to get my wife to warm up to the idea of moving to Alaska. It's a no-go though. :/

19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'd still take it out. Heck, I tried for a few years to get my wife to warm up to the idea of moving to Alaska. It's a no-go though. :/
    I'm with her. This spring has sucked, we had more 60 degree days in December, than we have had this year. I'm ready for Summer

20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I'm with her. This spring has sucked, we had more 60 degree days in December, than we have had this year. I'm ready for Summer
    That's fair. I'd probably sing a different tune if I were there.
    Alaska just looks pretty on TV.

21. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    That's fair. I'd probably sing a different tune if I were there.
    Alaska just looks pretty on TV.

22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Weight holding at 188.0

1/2 scoop Endurance @ 6:00, then another 1/2 during a short lift before work:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365015940.857893.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  59.5 KB
    OxyECA Black taken @ 6:45
    I was called and told not to head to the job until 9 so I knocked out p90x back & biceps. I also took a 2nd Endurance scoop during B&B.
    Every back exercise was up from last weeks. My biceps went down, but fatigue started kicking in from the Bi's pre-WO.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365015925.267570.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  70.5 KB

The work I did today was weed eating/hedging for a friends landscaping business. My energy level and my biceps held strong all day. I forgot to take my vitamin bag to work so I did not take a second OxyECA Black. It's now after 3 and I'm not brave enough to take one now.

1. Did you double up on bicep workouts?
    2. You don't have to double up. just wake up earlier.

23. You will never find me living any further North than right here in southern Alabama.

It gets cold here, for me anyways.

24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    1. Did you double up on bicep workouts?
    2. You don't have to double up. just wake up earlier.
    I was up at 5. Good enough for my schedule, and I enjoy my morning with my wife. The extra bicep WO was done while talking with Mischelle and watching the news.

25. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

I was up at 5. Good enough for my schedule, and I enjoy my morning with my wife. The extra bicep WO was done while talking with Mischelle and watching the news.
    Lol my wife would probably just tease me til I just sat down
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formutech needs 5 NEW loggers for ENDURANCE BCAA! Come get some!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. Double S - Endurance and Volatile Stack/Log
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 04:26 PM
  3. Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition Log/Review
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 10:01 PM
  4. Replies: 50