Formutech's Endurance BCAA Plus hooks up with CrossFit

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Ended up having to take the day off from the gym looks like 13.3 will have to wait until tomorrow!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    Ended up having to take the day off from the gym looks like 13.3 will have to wait until tomorrow!
    Sometimes you have to take a break. I'm on a week off right now. First in 6 months I think
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Sometimes you have to take a break. I'm on a week off right now. First in 6 months I think
    Breaks kills me! I hate missing a workout but you're right it is necessary i try to take a week off around 12 weeks but i don't remember the last time i did

  4. 3/22/13

    So I did this WOD last year for the open and I completely sucked it up with a score of 154! So I wanted to kill it this year! I felt great, my shoulders were burning but they were still getting the work done. I took 3 serving of endurance today sipped on some throughout the day, a serving pre and intra workout, and a serving post workout. Got a family day planned tomorrow at six flags and i want to be able to walk!


    CrossFit Games Open 13.3


    Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:247 Reps

    150 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
    90 Double-unders
    30 Muscle-ups

    [youtube]wd1p08UBRi8[/youtube]

  5. A lot of hardwork going on in here! Keep it up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Nice job! Again, thanks for the videos. You're adding to my future routine (post p90x). Those muscle ups look like a shoulder-killer.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    3/22/13
    So I did this WOD last year for the open and I completely sucked it up with a score of 154! So I wanted to kill it this year! I felt great, my shoulders were burning but they were still getting the work done. I took 3 serving of endurance today sipped on some throughout the day, a serving pre and intra workout, and a serving post workout. Got a family day planned tomorrow at six flags and i want to be able to walk!


    CrossFit Games Open 13.3

    Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:247 Reps

    150 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
    90 Double-unders
    30 Muscle-ups

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd1p08UBRi8">YouTube Link</a>
    Bad ass!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. 3/26/13


    I recently joined the fire department in my town so now I have access to the weight room at the station! So I'm going to be squeezing in some lunch sessions 3 days a week, in addition to CrossFit! It's an awesome facility! My gym where I crossfit is in the town 7 miles away. Pretty light and very quick crossfit WOD today! I'm seeing the bottoms of my tub and I'm not happy about it.

    LUNCH SESSION

    It has been over a year since I have a a weight session like this.

    Barbell Bench Press
    185x10
    205x8
    205x8
    225x6

    Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x10
    55x10
    65x8

    Cable Cross Overs
    50x10
    50x10
    60x10

    Incline Dumbbell Flys
    20x10
    25x10
    25x10

    Military Press
    115x10
    125x8
    135x6

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    20x10
    25x8
    25x8

    Dumbbell Reverse Fly
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    65x12
    65x12
    65x12

    CrossFit WOD

    For time:3:51
    20 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood
    30 Toes to bar
    Run 400 meters

    [youtube]BUIyJgGqww4[/youtube]


  9. Nice job!!
    I can't see the bottom to mine yet, but I haven't taken 2sc/day on too many days. On my next tub I will to see the difference.

    Oh, and congrats on the new job!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    3/26/13

    I recently joined the fire department in my town so now I have access to the weight room at the station! So I'm going to be squeezing in some lunch sessions 3 days a week, in addition to CrossFit! It's an awesome facility! My gym where I crossfit is in the town 7 miles away. Pretty light and very quick crossfit WOD today! I'm seeing the bottoms of my tub and I'm not happy about it.

    LUNCH SESSION

    It has been over a year since I have a a weight session like this.

    Barbell Bench Press
    185x10
    205x8
    205x8
    225x6

    Incline Dumbbell Press
    45x10
    55x10
    65x8

    Cable Cross Overs
    50x10
    50x10
    60x10

    Incline Dumbbell Flys
    20x10
    25x10
    25x10

    Military Press
    115x10
    125x8
    135x6

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    20x10
    25x8
    25x8

    Dumbbell Reverse Fly
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

    Dumbbell Shrugs
    65x12
    65x12
    65x12

    CrossFit WOD

    For time:3:51
    20 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood
    30 Toes to bar
    Run 400 meters

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUIyJgGqww4">YouTube Link</a>
    Nice work brother. I just had a crossfit style WO this morning. Kicked my fukin old ass bad. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice job!!
    I can't see the bottom to mine yet, but I haven't taken 2sc/day on too many days. On my next tub I will to see the difference.

    Oh, and congrats on the new job!
    Thanks! Two scoops been fantastic for recovery! I hate use so much per day though

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Nice work brother. I just had a crossfit style WO this morning. Kicked my fukin old ass bad. Lol
    You don't have to be old for that lol

  14. Just saw the new flavor will be orange! Can't wait to try that?!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Xfit10 View Post
    Just saw the new flavor will be orange! Can't wait to try that?!
    Definitely going to try that! Did it say when it will be out?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Definitely going to try that! Did it say when it will be out?
    Beginning of April! Just as we finish our tubs basically

  17. Sweet. The melon is very good, but for me it's hard to beat an orange flavored *anything*.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Sweet. The melon is very good, but for me it's hard to beat an orange flavored *anything*.
    There is a giveaway on fb

  19. Orange should be good. I like the Iforce Compete Tangy Tangerine flavor. So far I like the way I feel on Endurance more though.

  20. In on that!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...t=1&amp;ref=nf

    Tangerine sounds tasty! I don't really have any feeling/taste to compare it to. I'm a supp-noob.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  21. Thanks for the heads up, and good luck to winning!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, and good luck to winning!
    You too!

  23. hopefully they'll send me a few samples to check out. I'll let you guys know what I think!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    hopefully they'll send me a few samples to check out. I'll let you guys know what I think!
    Cool look forward to it

  25. 3/26/13

    Endurance was through the roof today. Felt great this entire workout!



    Five rounds for time of:17:58

    Run 400 meters
    185 pound Deadlift, 21 reps

    Just messing around before the workout [youtube]7OI-AR34dXw[/youtube]
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition Log/Review
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 09:01 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
  3. Modern BCAA, what's up with the taste :(
    By mjonesjr8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:00 AM
  4. hooking up with friend's Ex just for Sex
    By BoyFromAus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 11:45 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Log in
Log in