BlackStone Labs- Trenabol (trenadione) Log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you to the folks at Iron Mag for allowing me a chance to run this product.

I've used phf supplements trenavar before, enjoyed it, so I was curious as to how BSL's stacked up.

will be using it at 60mg e/d for 4 weeks, this should be enough time to judge the compound, and give an honest review.

Goals are to become stronger & faster, not really bigger, looking forward to the recomp effect this compound will bring.

workouts will be full body, m w f, and cardio on tues & thurs.

a lot of supersets, little rest.

cardio will be zone training based off of my sub max vo2 test data.

oh, and bootcamp is on saturday mornings.

I will also be using an ai (6-bromo) during this cycle, to control estrogen, and will be adding in inhibit p around the middle of the cycle, to run through pct

took my first 2 caps this morning, (30mg) and will dose again in 6 hours.

typical dosing will be similar, first dose in am (about 4am) second dose will be about 1pm.

current supps using:
sns focus xt
sns bulk leucine
sns bulk agmatine
sns bulk citruline malate
sns bulk creatine mono
controlled labs omega 3's
Sns phenibut (as needed)

let the shredding begin.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed for the ride bro. Let's see some noodz!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pass on the nudes but interested in the compound.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for another JB oral tren log!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub. I wanted this log. This is gonna be sweet

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to the gym soon.

Wife is sick, and I'm getting it. But not going to let it stop me.

Push it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout.

3x10 front squat to shoulder press
3x15 plyo pushup ss pullups
3x15 stiff legg dlift ss with lat raise
3x12 single leg ext ss hip abduction
3x15 cable spider curls ss reverse cable fly.

Good workout, quick, intense.
Cardio tomorrow.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know If it's the cold or tren, but I'm thirsty as hell.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to follow your log, fine sir.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cardio done, 20min in zone 2, (162-170bpm) nice sweat. think my fat ass broke the treadmill though, halfway through it started sqeaking super loud, and didn't stop until I finished.

sure peeps without music were pissed. I just turned up my music, and kept running.

LeeDurr

LeeDurr

Awards
Subbed.

Also, when are we going to be priveledged with some nakey before pics? I am looking into this company, their products, and this product specifically with hopes of maybe ua building a future together. ;-). Would like to see others' relative success first before I go committing myself, and nakey pics. always help when it comes making those decisions of whether one wants to "commit" or not ;-p

Good luck with the cycle either way. This is one of my first posts on here, but I've been lurking for a while and read your input on several different threads and it has my respect as a competent one. Looking forward to hopefully hearing some good things on the cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
full frontal nude befor photo pics will be posted together with post cycle full fronal nude pics.

workout today was good, felt like complete shiit d/t cold, and havn't been taking any dayquil cold medicine cause that shiit ruins my workouts if I even make it in.

d/b chest press 20/15/15 s/s with leg lift into hip raise 3x20

burpees 3x15 (last set balancing on 10lb medicine ball) s/s with behind the head cble shoulder press 3x20

single leg power leg press 3x20 ss with single arm machine fly 3x20

single arm cable shrug 3x20 s/s with hanging leg raise 3x10

concentration power curls 3x8 ss with mountain climbers 3x60 foot strikes (last set done while balancing on 8lb medicine ball)

after that fun, I'm pretty waxed. drank too much water, got a cramp in my core during the second set of mnt clmbrs.

need to find a spot so I can practice doing hand stand shoulder presses, as they always look bad ass.

appetite is going up, not sure if it's d/t the cold though.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kill it brother!

Online Retailer
of SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 and TRENABOL
BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio today.
2min zone 1 (150-162bpm)
2min zone 2 (162-172bpm)
1 min zone 3 (172-183bpm)
Repeat X 3 =20min

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of town, going to try to cardio in the hotel gym tonight, if not, I'll workout in the morning.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
appetite seems to have gone down, and look like I may be starting to lean out, this could be the sign it's beginning to show effects. not bad for end of 2nd week.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
appetite seems to have gone down, and look like I may be starting to lean out, this could be the sign it's beginning to show effects. not bad for end of 2nd week.
Is that normal for tren in your experience? I was starving like crazy when i started the cycle but i also noticed a appetite decrease these past few days

eric40817

Awards
Pretty curious about this new tren oral. Good work thus far man. I'll be keepin an eye on this thread

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that normal for tren in your experience? I was starving like crazy when i started the cycle but i also noticed a appetite decrease these past few days
I'm going to have to go back and check. I want to say yes, but am not 100%

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used dienedione which was marketed as tren back in the day and I don't remember any decrease in appetite. Quite the contrary, if I remember correctly. Two totally different compounds, I know, but my interest is piqued, nonetheless.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
In late as well but i have always enjoyed a jbry log. Love the workouts to bro. I switched this year from an all out powerlifting workout more toward what you are doing. Not near as intense as you but i am working my way there slowly. When i was powerlifting all these years my cardio suffered bigtime. Now that i am retired from that i have totally switched things up. Def looking forward to the rest of your log..take care..SJ

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, appreciate it.

todays workout:

push up on medicine ball: 3x15
ss with
TW hip drop 3x10 e/s
------------
Plank Row 3x10e/s
ss with
inlcine Lig/hip raise 3x20
-----------------
standing on bosu ball bb shoulder press 3x15
ss with
Bulgarian split jump squats 3x10e/s
-----------------
Plank with plate transfer 3x5e/s
ss with
barbell burpee 3x10
-------------------
KB clean 3x15 e/s
ss with
physio ball foot tap 3x15 e/s

Finisher:

Russian twist- 20sec->Jump squat with knee tuck- 20sec->Jumping Jacks 20sec= 1min on 45sec off, 3 rounds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too lazy to type subbed and had nothing to add to the conversation lol.
ah, I c. okay, thanks, lol.

finished workout, havn't done kb cleans in a while, the motion was a little sloppy and my shoulders took the brunt of it.

switched the bb burpies to barbell burpies into snatch.

I liked this routine, might do it again, prolly switch the kb cleans for db clean. those cast iron kb's hurt the body.

almost forgot, med ball push ups....

exercise of the week too add into your routine, give it a shot, it's fun, and once you get it, looks bad ass.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
ah, I c. okay, thanks, lol.

finished workout, havn't done kb cleans in a while, the motion was a little sloppy and my shoulders took the brunt of it.

switched the bb burpies to barbell burpies into snatch.

I liked this routine, might do it again, prolly switch the kb cleans for db clean. those cast iron kb's hurt the body.

almost forgot, med ball push ups....

exercise of the week too add into your routine, give it a shot, it's fun, and once you get it, looks bad ass.

yah man looks solid. Gunna give this one a go..how is the tren treating you..SJSJ

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good, I feel stronger, pumps are just the same, appetite is back to normal.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
It's good, I feel stronger, pumps are just the same, appetite is back to normal.
Good. So are you sticking with the crossfit type training. I am enjoying it but I just want to make sure I don't thin up to to much, as I have that power lifter for life thing going on in my head lol..sj

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good. So are you sticking with the crossfire type training. I am enjoying it but I just want to make sure I don't thin up to to much, as I have that power lifter for life thing going on in my head lol..sj
Just make sure to eat.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout today.
Switched up some stuff.

Went back to bb burpies.
Switched to db snatch from kb clean.

And tried it circuit style. Which is not fun.

Bp is up post workout. Vision is blurry. But as in typing this, sitting down, It's clearing.

LeeDurr

LeeDurr

Awards
What is your PCT going to look like after this run?

I am considering a short run on this as my first cycle ever; probably only 4-6 weeks, followed by a run with Tropinol-X, Intimidate, Anabeta, and Erase pro, along with some extra liver support to be on the safe side (exact format of that run still to be determined pending further research).

This is all just a very Preliminary Plan though, as I am still only kind of spitballing based on remedial research at the moment. Its kind of a some day, maybe plan right now as I haven't even fully committed to dipping into the "dark side" yet, but if I do, I will definitely want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row beforehand.

If I do, I will only dabble in the kiddie pool a bit though, (with the exception of it being orals/PH which I have come to learn are harsher than Injectables, but Meth-Head Mother left me with some nasty childhood memories of needles that I'm not ready to stare-down just yet).

I am also relatively young still with plenty of natural T to prob. keep me going for a while, but possibly interested in 1 or 2 short baby-runs (spread a few months apart) to supplement natural gains a bit.

24, 5'10", (My avi is my real pic. ^_0), 190-200lbs (with room to grow, especially in my once semi-neglected Legs and Back), at around 10-12% BF (even when bulking), 14-16 after first baby and letting myself go for almost a year, working my way back down to single digits though.

Always been fairly-extremely "fit" and trained hard, (went from extremely to fairly for a few years right after marriage/first baby, but working back solidly into the "extremely" range again past few years). Though through teenage years, I was more of an Endurance monster, (with weights and calisethentics also, not just running/rucking) that couldn't put on Mass (until I got married of course ;-p). Luckily, Mesomorph, Good genes, and good training helped me lean out/ convert that mass fairly easily after it was put on.

Didn't mean to jack the thread with my life-story, but just figured I'd throw it out there since I've seen a trend of certain questions being asked when a little pro-advice is sought by newbies like me. Hopefully, thats a clear enough illustrative novel of my intentions and situation to answer the originally rather simple question ;-p

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am considering a short run on this as my first cycle ever; probably only 4-6 weeks, followed by a run with Tropinol-X, Intimidate, Anabeta, and Erase pro, along with some extra liver support to be on the safe side (exact format of that run still to be determined pending further research).

This is all just a very Preliminary Plan though, as I am still only kind of spitballing based on remedial research at the moment. Its kind of a some day, maybe plan right now as I haven't even fully committed to dipping into the "dark side" yet, but if I do, I will definitely want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row beforehand.

If I do, I will only dabble in the kiddie pool a bit though, (with the exception of it being orals/PH which I have come to learn are harsher than Injectables, but Meth-Head Mother left me with some nasty childhood memories of needles that I'm not ready to stare-down just yet).

I am also relatively young still with plenty of natural T to prob. keep me going for a while, but possibly interested in 1 or 2 short baby-runs (spread a few months apart) to supplement natural gains a bit.

24, 5'10", (My avi is my real pic. ^_0), 190-200lbs (with room to grow, especially in my once semi-neglected Legs and Back), at around 10-12% BF (even when bulking), 14-16 after first baby and letting myself go for almost a year, working my way back down to single digits though.

Always been fairly-extremely "fit" and trained hard, (went from extremely to fairly for a few years right after marriage/first baby, but working back solidly into the "extremely" range again past few years). Though through teenage years, I was more of an Endurance monster, (with weights and calisethentics also, not just running/rucking) that couldn't put on Mass (until I got married of course ;-p). Luckily, Mesomorph, Good genes, and good training helped me lean out/ convert that mass fairly easily after it was put on.

Didn't mean to jack the thread with my life-story, but just figured I'd throw it out there since I've seen a trend of certain questions being asked when a little pro-advice is sought by newbies like me. Hopefully, thats a clear enough illustrative novel of my intentions and situation to answer the originally rather simple question ;-p
Well said.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wuts pct?

LeeDurr

LeeDurr

Awards
Nolva
Reduce xt
Inhibit p
6bromo
Pct assist
Clomid
Thank you Sir.

Btw, are we going to be graced with any before, progress, or after nakeys with this log? Not pushing for them, just curious. (I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;-)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
full frontal nude befor photo pics will be posted together with post cycle full fronal nude pics.

workout today was good, felt like complete shiit d/t cold, and havn't been taking any dayquil cold medicine cause that shiit ruins my workouts if I even make it in.

d/b chest press 20/15/15 s/s with leg lift into hip raise 3x20

burpees 3x15 (last set balancing on 10lb medicine ball) s/s with behind the head cble shoulder press 3x20

single leg power leg press 3x20 ss with single arm machine fly 3x20

single arm cable shrug 3x20 s/s with hanging leg raise 3x10

concentration power curls 3x8 ss with mountain climbers 3x60 foot strikes (last set done while balancing on 8lb medicine ball)

after that fun, I'm pretty waxed. drank too much water, got a cramp in my core during the second set of mnt clmbrs.

need to find a spot so I can practice doing hand stand shoulder presses, as they always look bad ass.

appetite is going up, not sure if it's d/t the cold though.
Thank you Sir.

Btw, are we going to be graced with any before, progress, or after nakeys with this log? Not pushing for them, just curious. (I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;-)
ty for following along, please stay up to speed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good workout. Machine circuit. shoulder has been acting up a bit, think its from the 6-bromo. cutting it out.

also noticing increased acne and some lethargy.

took a nap before I worked out, then again afterwards.

might also have to do with working 2 jobs.

LeeDurr

LeeDurr

Awards
ty for following along, please stay up to speed.
Ok, Got it. The post you quoted was actually the reason I asked, although when I originally read it, I took it to mean before pics. would be posted and additionally after pics....therefore my curiosity was waiting for the befores, and I inquired because it would be quite reasonable for you to have gotten busy or changed your mind about posting them, but based on the snideness in your response, it is now clear you meant "along with" as in "silmultaneouly with" at the end and not "in addition to".

No need to Bro out on me like I'm an idiot though. I am currently Ignorant to cycles and gear, but not an idiot....and that's why I'm here....the whole purpose of AM is "Learn. Teach. Lead." Right?

Of course, you were prob. just tired from working so much and not in the mood for questions, so w/e....just take your naps first next time so you don't come across so cranky ;-p (for the next poor soul that is; I'm done with Q's for now).

In seriousness, thanks though. Looking at your pct gave me a good springboard for further research.

Good luck with the rest of the cycle.