BlackStone Labs- Trenabol (trenadione) Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Stay on that grind man; hope you stay healthy frome here on out and sides stay low for you over next 2 wks.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde
    Stay on that grind man; hope you stay healthy frome here on out and sides stay low for you over next 2 wks.
    For sure, going to go with simple body part each day routine for these two weeks.

Keep the stress down on the body.
    •   

3. Are you going to run the two extra weeks at a higher dosage?

4. yes, 90mg.

5. Seems sensible. Did you ever run "spawn"?
    •   

6. no, never ran spawn.

7. Ok. I ask because that was dienedione or whatever at 90mg (with epi). Just was interested to see if you could compare the two. Thanks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop
    Ok. I ask because that was dienedione or whatever at 90mg (with epi). Just was interested to see if you could compare the two. Thanks.
    I've ran pro dienolone before.

Trenedione has less sides, but doesn't hit as hard as pro dienolone

9. Going finish up this last week at 45mgs, though I feel pretty normal now

Going to add ur spray to my pct.

10. final review: this is late, I know, but still wanted to get this up, so, overall there is def a tren pro hormone in this product, but I'm not sure 60mg e/d is a good dosage to run this particular compound at.

but def recomend it as a great starting dosage for someone new to ph's, looking for a mild compound with little sides.

I'd like to see IML/BSL release a menadione compound with a nice dosage (something like 20mg/cap) like they did with their methylstenbolone product. legit dosages.

but as far as the trenadione compound, I feel personally that for most, 90mg is going to be a starting dosage.

neither brand of trenadione i've ran have I experienced the negative sides like with pro dienolone.

As IML/BSL releases products, will def have them in my list of legit companies to choose from. Again, thanks to heavy iron and all at IML/BSL for the opportunity for my first shot with their products. I must note, after this log, I purchased two bottles of halo extreme to run down the road (cause a good legit halo clone is hard to find in my opinion), and will def be getting more from them. I consider their products (so far, as legit as cel was)

11. Thank you for the honest review brother.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crispycrowns double bulk log on Blackstone Labs Trenabol!
    By crispycrown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 11:27 AM
  2. Lando33's Scivation/USP Labs Tester Cutting Log
    By Lando33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 09:25 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 10:39 PM