BlackStone Labs- Trenabol (trenadione) Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

?.....?
    Too lazy to type subbed and had nothing to add to the conversation lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Too lazy to type subbed and had nothing to add to the conversation lol.
    ah, I c. okay, thanks, lol.

finished workout, havn't done kb cleans in a while, the motion was a little sloppy and my shoulders took the brunt of it.

switched the bb burpies to barbell burpies into snatch.

I liked this routine, might do it again, prolly switch the kb cleans for db clean. those cast iron kb's hurt the body.

almost forgot, med ball push ups....
    exercise of the week too add into your routine, give it a shot, it's fun, and once you get it, looks bad ass.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ah, I c. okay, thanks, lol.

finished workout, havn't done kb cleans in a while, the motion was a little sloppy and my shoulders took the brunt of it.

switched the bb burpies to barbell burpies into snatch.

I liked this routine, might do it again, prolly switch the kb cleans for db clean. those cast iron kb's hurt the body.

almost forgot, med ball push ups....
    exercise of the week too add into your routine, give it a shot, it's fun, and once you get it, looks bad ass.

yah man looks solid. Gunna give this one a go..how is the tren treating you..SJSJ

4. It's good, I feel stronger, pumps are just the same, appetite is back to normal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    It's good, I feel stronger, pumps are just the same, appetite is back to normal.
    Good. So are you sticking with the crossfit type training. I am enjoying it but I just want to make sure I don't thin up to to much, as I have that power lifter for life thing going on in my head lol..sj
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Good. So are you sticking with the crossfire type training. I am enjoying it but I just want to make sure I don't thin up to to much, as I have that power lifter for life thing going on in my head lol..sj
    Just make sure to eat.

7. Good workout today.
    Switched up some stuff.

Went back to bb burpies.
    Switched to db snatch from kb clean.

And tried it circuit style. Which is not fun.

Bp is up post workout. Vision is blurry. But as in typing this, sitting down, It's clearing.

8. What is your PCT going to look like after this run?

I am considering a short run on this as my first cycle ever; probably only 4-6 weeks, followed by a run with Tropinol-X, Intimidate, Anabeta, and Erase pro, along with some extra liver support to be on the safe side (exact format of that run still to be determined pending further research).

This is all just a very Preliminary Plan though, as I am still only kind of spitballing based on remedial research at the moment. Its kind of a some day, maybe plan right now as I haven't even fully committed to dipping into the "dark side" yet, but if I do, I will definitely want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row beforehand.

If I do, I will only dabble in the kiddie pool a bit though, (with the exception of it being orals/PH which I have come to learn are harsher than Injectables, but Meth-Head Mother left me with some nasty childhood memories of needles that I'm not ready to stare-down just yet).

I am also relatively young still with plenty of natural T to prob. keep me going for a while, but possibly interested in 1 or 2 short baby-runs (spread a few months apart) to supplement natural gains a bit.

24, 5'10", (My avi is my real pic. ^_0), 190-200lbs (with room to grow, especially in my once semi-neglected Legs and Back), at around 10-12% BF (even when bulking), 14-16 after first baby and letting myself go for almost a year, working my way back down to single digits though.

Always been fairly-extremely "fit" and trained hard, (went from extremely to fairly for a few years right after marriage/first baby, but working back solidly into the "extremely" range again past few years). Though through teenage years, I was more of an Endurance monster, (with weights and calisethentics also, not just running/rucking) that couldn't put on Mass (until I got married of course ;-p). Luckily, Mesomorph, Good genes, and good training helped me lean out/ convert that mass fairly easily after it was put on.

Didn't mean to jack the thread with my life-story, but just figured I'd throw it out there since I've seen a trend of certain questions being asked when a little pro-advice is sought by newbies like me. Hopefully, thats a clear enough illustrative novel of my intentions and situation to answer the originally rather simple question ;-p

9. Quote Originally Posted by LeeDurr View Post
    What is your PCT going to look like after this run?

I am considering a short run on this as my first cycle ever; probably only 4-6 weeks, followed by a run with Tropinol-X, Intimidate, Anabeta, and Erase pro, along with some extra liver support to be on the safe side (exact format of that run still to be determined pending further research).

This is all just a very Preliminary Plan though, as I am still only kind of spitballing based on remedial research at the moment. Its kind of a some day, maybe plan right now as I haven't even fully committed to dipping into the "dark side" yet, but if I do, I will definitely want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row beforehand.

If I do, I will only dabble in the kiddie pool a bit though, (with the exception of it being orals/PH which I have come to learn are harsher than Injectables, but Meth-Head Mother left me with some nasty childhood memories of needles that I'm not ready to stare-down just yet).

I am also relatively young still with plenty of natural T to prob. keep me going for a while, but possibly interested in 1 or 2 short baby-runs (spread a few months apart) to supplement natural gains a bit.

24, 5'10", (My avi is my real pic. ^_0), 190-200lbs (with room to grow, especially in my once semi-neglected Legs and Back), at around 10-12% BF (even when bulking), 14-16 after first baby and letting myself go for almost a year, working my way back down to single digits though.

Always been fairly-extremely "fit" and trained hard, (went from extremely to fairly for a few years right after marriage/first baby, but working back solidly into the "extremely" range again past few years). Though through teenage years, I was more of an Endurance monster, (with weights and calisethentics also, not just running/rucking) that couldn't put on Mass (until I got married of course ;-p). Luckily, Mesomorph, Good genes, and good training helped me lean out/ convert that mass fairly easily after it was put on.

Didn't mean to jack the thread with my life-story, but just figured I'd throw it out there since I've seen a trend of certain questions being asked when a little pro-advice is sought by newbies like me. Hopefully, thats a clear enough illustrative novel of my intentions and situation to answer the originally rather simple question ;-p
    Well said.

10. Quote Originally Posted by LeeDurr
    What is your PCT going to look like after this run?

Wuts pct?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Wuts pct?
    The thing you plan on running inhibit p through according to you're OP ;-p

12. Nolva
    Reduce xt
    Inhibit p
    6bromo
    Pct assist
    Clomid

13. Pct is for squares

14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Nolva
    Reduce xt
    Inhibit p
    6bromo
    Pct assist
    Clomid
    Thank you Sir.

Btw, are we going to be graced with any before, progress, or after nakeys with this log? Not pushing for them, just curious. (I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;-)

15. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Pct is for squares
    Well I'm aiming to become more of a trapezoid, but I'd consider movement from sphere to oval to square as progress in the right direction at least ;-)

16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    full frontal nude befor photo pics will be posted together with post cycle full fronal nude pics.

workout today was good, felt like complete shiit d/t cold, and havn't been taking any dayquil cold medicine cause that shiit ruins my workouts if I even make it in.

d/b chest press 20/15/15 s/s with leg lift into hip raise 3x20

burpees 3x15 (last set balancing on 10lb medicine ball) s/s with behind the head cble shoulder press 3x20

single leg power leg press 3x20 ss with single arm machine fly 3x20

single arm cable shrug 3x20 s/s with hanging leg raise 3x10

concentration power curls 3x8 ss with mountain climbers 3x60 foot strikes (last set done while balancing on 8lb medicine ball)

after that fun, I'm pretty waxed. drank too much water, got a cramp in my core during the second set of mnt clmbrs.

need to find a spot so I can practice doing hand stand shoulder presses, as they always look bad ass.

appetite is going up, not sure if it's d/t the cold though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeDurr View Post
    Thank you Sir.

Btw, are we going to be graced with any before, progress, or after nakeys with this log? Not pushing for them, just curious. (I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;-)
    ty for following along, please stay up to speed.

17. Good workout. Machine circuit. shoulder has been acting up a bit, think its from the 6-bromo. cutting it out.

also noticing increased acne and some lethargy.

took a nap before I worked out, then again afterwards.

might also have to do with working 2 jobs.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

ty for following along, please stay up to speed.
    Ok, Got it. The post you quoted was actually the reason I asked, although when I originally read it, I took it to mean before pics. would be posted and additionally after pics....therefore my curiosity was waiting for the befores, and I inquired because it would be quite reasonable for you to have gotten busy or changed your mind about posting them, but based on the snideness in your response, it is now clear you meant "along with" as in "silmultaneouly with" at the end and not "in addition to".

No need to Bro out on me like I'm an idiot though. I am currently Ignorant to cycles and gear, but not an idiot....and that's why I'm here....the whole purpose of AM is "Learn. Teach. Lead." Right?

Of course, you were prob. just tired from working so much and not in the mood for questions, so w/e....just take your naps first next time so you don't come across so cranky ;-p (for the next poor soul that is; I'm done with Q's for now).

In seriousness, thanks though. Looking at your pct gave me a good springboard for further research.

Good luck with the rest of the cycle.

19. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Pct is for squares
    i use the same PCT products as Arnold did

20. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post

i use the same PCT products as Arnold did
    What is that. Sum more dbol?

21. Uh, got sick again, don't know what's going on, never got sick twice in a row before.
    Cycle is still on though.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Nolva
    Reduce xt
    Inhibit p
    6bromo
    Pct assist
    Clomid
    Running clomid AND Nolva? Is this common

23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210

Running clomid AND Nolva? Is this common
    I'm not running them together.

25mg of Clomid ed starting week 7 of pct

24. That sucks,hope you get to feeling better!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

25. In for noodz and final thoughts on trenabol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

26. Just got back from the gym.

Feeling better. Decided to hit back bb style.
    Hit it hard and fast, still kept my rest to 30sec.

Finished up with 20min cardio. Sweat like a , uh, well, I was sweating, lol.

Oh, I took the full 60mg this morning (all at once), and the spike in bp was no joke. This stuff is legit, that's for sure. I never experienced this kind of punch from phf's trenadione product.

27. Going to go for a nice long bike ride tomorrow morning.

28. busted my ass yesterday out riding, hurt my leg, shoulder, elbow, and hand, painful, but all in the name of fun. hopefully i'll be gtg by monday.

finishing things up. havn't noticed an increase in agression. but have noticed other androgenic sides, like signs of an enlarged prostate.

29. Notice any marked improvements in recovery or strength? Weight/bf seeming about the same?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

30. recovery is def quicker, all muscle soreness is gone within 2 days, but this is just a sign of soreness going away quicker. I haven't checked my weight.

bf seems to have gone down everywhere, got another bottle on the way to run for another 2 weeks.

so far it seems 60mg is a moderate dosage, free of sides, with slightly noticable gains.

after the first couple weeks, it seemed things leveled off, that point would seem to be where one would want to up the dosage.

I've become sick twice since starting this cycle, at the begining, and last week, not sure what the hell is going on, but going to keep going for 2 more weeks in hopes of making up for lost time d/t being sick.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crispycrowns double bulk log on Blackstone Labs Trenabol!
    By crispycrown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 12:27 PM
  2. Lando33's Scivation/USP Labs Tester Cutting Log
    By Lando33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 10:25 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 11:39 PM