Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Wuts pct?
    The thing you plan on running inhibit p through according to you're OP ;-p

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nolva
    Reduce xt
    Inhibit p
    6bromo
    Pct assist
    Clomid
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pct is for squares
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Nolva
    Reduce xt
    Inhibit p
    6bromo
    Pct assist
    Clomid
    Thank you Sir.

Btw, are we going to be graced with any before, progress, or after nakeys with this log? Not pushing for them, just curious. (I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;-)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Pct is for squares
    Well I'm aiming to become more of a trapezoid, but I'd consider movement from sphere to oval to square as progress in the right direction at least ;-)
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

full frontal nude befor photo pics will be posted together with post cycle full fronal nude pics.

workout today was good, felt like complete shiit d/t cold, and havn't been taking any dayquil cold medicine cause that shiit ruins my workouts if I even make it in.

d/b chest press 20/15/15 s/s with leg lift into hip raise 3x20

burpees 3x15 (last set balancing on 10lb medicine ball) s/s with behind the head cble shoulder press 3x20

single leg power leg press 3x20 ss with single arm machine fly 3x20

single arm cable shrug 3x20 s/s with hanging leg raise 3x10

concentration power curls 3x8 ss with mountain climbers 3x60 foot strikes (last set done while balancing on 8lb medicine ball)

after that fun, I'm pretty waxed. drank too much water, got a cramp in my core during the second set of mnt clmbrs.

need to find a spot so I can practice doing hand stand shoulder presses, as they always look bad ass.

appetite is going up, not sure if it's d/t the cold though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeDurr View Post
    Thank you Sir.

Btw, are we going to be graced with any before, progress, or after nakeys with this log? Not pushing for them, just curious. (I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;-)
    ty for following along, please stay up to speed.
  7. Diamond Member

Good workout. Machine circuit. shoulder has been acting up a bit, think its from the 6-bromo. cutting it out.

also noticing increased acne and some lethargy.

took a nap before I worked out, then again afterwards.

might also have to do with working 2 jobs.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

ty for following along, please stay up to speed.
    Ok, Got it. The post you quoted was actually the reason I asked, although when I originally read it, I took it to mean before pics. would be posted and additionally after pics....therefore my curiosity was waiting for the befores, and I inquired because it would be quite reasonable for you to have gotten busy or changed your mind about posting them, but based on the snideness in your response, it is now clear you meant "along with" as in "silmultaneouly with" at the end and not "in addition to".

No need to Bro out on me like I'm an idiot though. I am currently Ignorant to cycles and gear, but not an idiot....and that's why I'm here....the whole purpose of AM is "Learn. Teach. Lead." Right?

Of course, you were prob. just tired from working so much and not in the mood for questions, so w/e....just take your naps first next time so you don't come across so cranky ;-p (for the next poor soul that is; I'm done with Q's for now).

In seriousness, thanks though. Looking at your pct gave me a good springboard for further research.

Good luck with the rest of the cycle.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Pct is for squares
    i use the same PCT products as Arnold did
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post

i use the same PCT products as Arnold did
    What is that. Sum more dbol?
  11. Diamond Member

Uh, got sick again, don't know what's going on, never got sick twice in a row before.
    Cycle is still on though.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nolva
    Reduce xt
    Inhibit p
    6bromo
    Pct assist
    Clomid
    Running clomid AND Nolva? Is this common
  13. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210

Running clomid AND Nolva? Is this common
    I'm not running them together.

25mg of Clomid ed starting week 7 of pct
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That sucks,hope you get to feeling better!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for noodz and final thoughts on trenabol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  16. Diamond Member

Just got back from the gym.

Feeling better. Decided to hit back bb style.
    Hit it hard and fast, still kept my rest to 30sec.

Finished up with 20min cardio. Sweat like a , uh, well, I was sweating, lol.

Oh, I took the full 60mg this morning (all at once), and the spike in bp was no joke. This stuff is legit, that's for sure. I never experienced this kind of punch from phf's trenadione product.
  17. Diamond Member

Going to go for a nice long bike ride tomorrow morning.
  18. Diamond Member

busted my ass yesterday out riding, hurt my leg, shoulder, elbow, and hand, painful, but all in the name of fun. hopefully i'll be gtg by monday.

finishing things up. havn't noticed an increase in agression. but have noticed other androgenic sides, like signs of an enlarged prostate.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Notice any marked improvements in recovery or strength? Weight/bf seeming about the same?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. Diamond Member

recovery is def quicker, all muscle soreness is gone within 2 days, but this is just a sign of soreness going away quicker. I haven't checked my weight.

bf seems to have gone down everywhere, got another bottle on the way to run for another 2 weeks.

so far it seems 60mg is a moderate dosage, free of sides, with slightly noticable gains.

after the first couple weeks, it seemed things leveled off, that point would seem to be where one would want to up the dosage.

I've become sick twice since starting this cycle, at the begining, and last week, not sure what the hell is going on, but going to keep going for 2 more weeks in hopes of making up for lost time d/t being sick.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Stay on that grind man; hope you stay healthy frome here on out and sides stay low for you over next 2 wks.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde
    Stay on that grind man; hope you stay healthy frome here on out and sides stay low for you over next 2 wks.
    For sure, going to go with simple body part each day routine for these two weeks.

Keep the stress down on the body.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you going to run the two extra weeks at a higher dosage?
  24. Diamond Member

yes, 90mg.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Seems sensible. Did you ever run "spawn"?
  26. Diamond Member

no, never ran spawn.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Ok. I ask because that was dienedione or whatever at 90mg (with epi). Just was interested to see if you could compare the two. Thanks.
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop
    Ok. I ask because that was dienedione or whatever at 90mg (with epi). Just was interested to see if you could compare the two. Thanks.
    I've ran pro dienolone before.

Trenedione has less sides, but doesn't hit as hard as pro dienolone
  29. Diamond Member

Going finish up this last week at 45mgs, though I feel pretty normal now

Going to add ur spray to my pct.
  30. Diamond Member

final review: this is late, I know, but still wanted to get this up, so, overall there is def a tren pro hormone in this product, but I'm not sure 60mg e/d is a good dosage to run this particular compound at.

but def recomend it as a great starting dosage for someone new to ph's, looking for a mild compound with little sides.

I'd like to see IML/BSL release a menadione compound with a nice dosage (something like 20mg/cap) like they did with their methylstenbolone product. legit dosages.

but as far as the trenadione compound, I feel personally that for most, 90mg is going to be a starting dosage.

neither brand of trenadione i've ran have I experienced the negative sides like with pro dienolone.

As IML/BSL releases products, will def have them in my list of legit companies to choose from. Again, thanks to heavy iron and all at IML/BSL for the opportunity for my first shot with their products. I must note, after this log, I purchased two bottles of halo extreme to run down the road (cause a good legit halo clone is hard to find in my opinion), and will def be getting more from them. I consider their products (so far, as legit as cel was)
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the honest review brother.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crispycrowns double bulk log on Blackstone Labs Trenabol!
    By crispycrown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 10:27 AM
  2. Lando33's Scivation/USP Labs Tester Cutting Log
    By Lando33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 09:39 PM