Trenabol shredfest!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post

    I'm willing to bet it's the tren. My appetite is usually suppressed with my job but on this stuff I've been eating like a wild man
    Yea it definitely is i can tell now.. Im hungry literally 30minutes after eating now.. I dont want to use any stims to make sure my bp is good just gonna tuff it out


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Solid stuff, your leg day makes my legs hurt just looking at it. I can bang out ~16-18 set per body part anymore and I'm crying.
    Thanks man i love abusing my legs walking out the gym like forest gump. I use to use even more volume believe it or not but after a while i realized more isnt better just make sure i get quality sets and reps in
    •   
       


  3. Shoulder and abs
    Started out with 20 minutes LISS

    Db shoulder press
    80x13
    80x12
    85x12
    One huge drop set working down the rack starting at 70 to failure

    Lateral raises
    35x12
    30x12
    25x14
    20xfailure

    Front bb raise
    50lbsx13
    50x13
    50x13
    40xfailure

    Standing military press very short ROM lots of TUT
    135x13
    135x12
    135x9
    135xfailure

    Face pulls
    75x12
    75x12
    75x12

    Superset

    rear delt db flys
    35x13
    40x12
    35x12
    30xfailure

    Cable crunches/leg raises/planks
    on a side note..my arms are looking a lot more vascular throughout the day without a pump

  4. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    I hate rush hour at my gym. Way too many fuggin people dlckin around anyways

    Chest and shoulders

    Db bench
    90x15
    100x9
    100x9
    100x8
    75xfailure

    Chest press machine. Knock off hammerstrength
    6platesx9
    6platesx9
    6platesx7
    4platesxfailure
    2platesxfailure

    Bb shoulder press
    135x12
    135x12
    155x8
    95xfailure

    Superset

    Weighted dips
    45x13
    55x12
    65x9
    Bodyweightxfailure

    Lateral raises
    25x13
    25x12
    25x12
    20xfailure

    Rear delt raises
    55x8
    55x8
    60x7
    60x6

    Superset

    Front raises
    40x12
    40x12
    50x12
    30xfailure

    Cable flys
    50lbx12
    60x10
    70x8
    40xfailure

    10mimutes HITT on eliptical. I thought i might come back from the break with stronger numbers but i actually felt weaker and more fatigued . Maybe im still a little sick
    Tru dat

  5. Trashed legs today with deads, leg presses, extensions, curls, and good mornings. Did cardio on top of that.. I havnt noticed any strength increases yet but am definitely seeing some more definition in my stomach area..weight was 210 this morning. Im thinking next week the trenabol will be in full swing. It's gnna be awesome
    •   
       


  6. Killed chest today.. And strength i believe is starting to kick. Added weight to every exercise i did today. Weird thing is my pump wasnt crazy intense. Anyway i dont have a cuff to check bp but i donated blood yesterday so should be good in that department. I didnt have any hbp symptoms am just a nice person lol

  7. nice, im noticing some slight strength increases as well as increased def. pumps are normal though.

  8. Late but subbed for sure. This is one designer I have never used. Looking forward to the shreddin results..sj

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Late but subbed for sure. This is one designer I have never used. Looking forward to the shreddin results..sj
    Welcome bro.. I can tell you it legit stuff. Usually orals take a while to kick in but i can already see some recomping effects and strength increases

  10. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Welcome bro.. I can tell you it legit stuff. Usually orals take a while to kick in but i can already see some recomping effects and strength increases
    That's great news bro. Looking forward to more results..sj

  11. Today sucked.. I really didnt wanna go to the gym but i did anyways. Really bad idea had a decent leg workout but felt really lethargic for the rest of the day while at work.. Diet was shot today. I ate everything in sight. Hope tomorrow is much better

  12. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Today sucked.. I really didnt wanna go to the gym but i did anyways. Really bad idea had a decent leg workout but felt really lethargic for the rest of the day while at work.. Diet was shot today. I ate everything in sight. Hope tomorrow is much better
    I hear ya man I think some lethargy is licking in but today's my rest day so I just pretty much ate and slept but then after my last meal I noticed my muscles were much fuller and felt larger. Hoping some good gains are about to come our way

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

    I hear ya man I think some lethargy is licking in but today's my rest day so I just pretty much ate and slept but then after my last meal I noticed my muscles were much fuller and felt larger. Hoping some good gains are about to come our way
    X2.

  14. Wonder why my thread got moved?lol

  15. Yeah, thats odd, especially with the other 2 logs on the same thing still being over in Log/Reviews.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LeeDurr View Post
    Yeah, thats odd, especially with the other 2 logs on the same thing still being over in Log/Reviews.
    Yea i dont get it

  17. Chest and shoulders with some light cardio today.i was hoping to set a PR today on bench but my wrist has been bothering me. Still got quality sets and got a insane pump goin on in my shoulders.. Im lookin a lot fuller than last weekend and not a lean. Im thinkin im gnna cut a few cals here and there

  18. huh, wonder why it's moved. maybe your workouts are too hardcore for the supp section

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    huh, wonder why it's moved. maybe your workouts are too hardcore for the supp section
    That is the only reasonable explanation.. Especially after the workout i just had.. Woke up at 209lb today.. Came to the gym to do back. Hit a pr on snatch grip deadlift.. 365x2. That was my first exercise. I went in to db rows and had to puke.. I tried to finish my workout but was shaking and had a pounding headache so i wrapped it up.. Sitting in the sauna.. Wanted to do cardio but that aint happening

  20. Yesterday was chest day..i was experimenting and tried to workout fasted.. That was just a horrible idea.. Got my lift in but was not strong at all and energy wasnt up where it usually is. Also did 20 intervals on the stairmaster. That was pretty brutal HIIT. Gonna stick with that from now on i think. Got about a week left of the trenabol. There should be some pretty big changes this last week.. Gonna up the cardio a lot. I was thinking the pump on the tren as with a lot hormones would cause some intense pumps but not crazy pumps. Strength isn't skyrocketing as i expected because im not eating a lot of cals but still significant. The lethargy wore of and had si back pumps yesterday but nothing so far today

  21. 'Back pumps' are just your medius burning out from the stretching and growing muscles too quickly. It shifts all the stress to your low back because your glutes can't handle the load.

    Check out this and more SMR and foam rolling for the medius and glutes and your pumps will go away (at least temporarily)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2wi4AQTrds

  22. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    'Back pumps' are just your medius burning out from the stretching and growing muscles too quickly. It shifts all the stress to your low back because your glutes can't handle the load.

    Check out this and more SMR and foam rolling for the medius and glutes and your pumps will go away (at least temporarily)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2wi4AQTrds
    Actually i foam roll a lot because of an old back injury.. It's actually my kidneys just need a hefty dose of taurine and pumps be gone

  23. Lethargy getting you bro?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Lethargy getting you bro?
    Not too bad.. Took a real nice nap today though. It was only bad for a day or two. How bout you my man?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

    Not too bad.. Took a real nice nap today though. It was only bad for a day or two. How bout you my man?
    It is, but could also be the cold I came down with on Monday. Haven't been tup the gym since Monday. Going to go tonight though.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trenabol-X or T-1 Pro and drug testing
    By airtym in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 01:25 PM
  2. bd trenabol depot, anyone used?
    By chesty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 11:35 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 12:43 PM
  4. What do you think about Trenabol-X
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 01:16 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 11:12 PM
Log in
Log in