1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LeeDurr View Post
    Yeah, thats odd, especially with the other 2 logs on the same thing still being over in Log/Reviews.
    Yea i dont get it

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Chest and shoulders with some light cardio today.i was hoping to set a PR today on bench but my wrist has been bothering me. Still got quality sets and got a insane pump goin on in my shoulders.. Im lookin a lot fuller than last weekend and not a lean. Im thinkin im gnna cut a few cals here and there
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

huh, wonder why it's moved. maybe your workouts are too hardcore for the supp section
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    huh, wonder why it's moved. maybe your workouts are too hardcore for the supp section
    That is the only reasonable explanation.. Especially after the workout i just had.. Woke up at 209lb today.. Came to the gym to do back. Hit a pr on snatch grip deadlift.. 365x2. That was my first exercise. I went in to db rows and had to puke.. I tried to finish my workout but was shaking and had a pounding headache so i wrapped it up.. Sitting in the sauna.. Wanted to do cardio but that aint happening
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Yesterday was chest day..i was experimenting and tried to workout fasted.. That was just a horrible idea.. Got my lift in but was not strong at all and energy wasnt up where it usually is. Also did 20 intervals on the stairmaster. That was pretty brutal HIIT. Gonna stick with that from now on i think. Got about a week left of the trenabol. There should be some pretty big changes this last week.. Gonna up the cardio a lot. I was thinking the pump on the tren as with a lot hormones would cause some intense pumps but not crazy pumps. Strength isn't skyrocketing as i expected because im not eating a lot of cals but still significant. The lethargy wore of and had si back pumps yesterday but nothing so far today
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.6%

'Back pumps' are just your medius burning out from the stretching and growing muscles too quickly. It shifts all the stress to your low back because your glutes can't handle the load.

Check out this and more SMR and foam rolling for the medius and glutes and your pumps will go away (at least temporarily)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2wi4AQTrds
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    'Back pumps' are just your medius burning out from the stretching and growing muscles too quickly. It shifts all the stress to your low back because your glutes can't handle the load.

Check out this and more SMR and foam rolling for the medius and glutes and your pumps will go away (at least temporarily)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2wi4AQTrds
    Actually i foam roll a lot because of an old back injury.. It's actually my kidneys just need a hefty dose of taurine and pumps be gone
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Lethargy getting you bro?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Lethargy getting you bro?
    Not too bad.. Took a real nice nap today though. It was only bad for a day or two. How bout you my man?
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

Not too bad.. Took a real nice nap today though. It was only bad for a day or two. How bout you my man?
    It is, but could also be the cold I came down with on Monday. Haven't been tup the gym since Monday. Going to go tonight though.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

It is, but could also be the cold I came down with on Monday. Haven't been tup the gym since Monday. Going to go tonight though.
    Damn dude that sux..weren't you sick right before the cycle started? Either way tough it out and get some serious rest!!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Killed legs today at my new old gym..powerhouse!! Had to sign up to another gym because i moved and didnt have a car got one now so shlt is gonna get real in this environment.. Hands down best gym it's so old skool and hardcore no douchebags. All the older guys that where there when i was were like "damn bro you swole the f*ck up".anyways as far as progress goes i would have thought that at 2700 with the tren I'd be recomping since off cycle i maintain at around 2500. Havnt notice any recomping since week 2 but instead am back at 212lbs and shoulders are looking fuller.. Forearms are a lot more vascular though.. Well see wat happens within this last week. Gnna keep cals at 2400 to lean out a little bit more
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%

I had this issue on Tren-E. I started my cut @ 2000 calories and by 10 weeks later I was eating 2700 calories, lol. I went from 159 to 158lbs and went from about 11% BF to around 8%.

Stuff is stout. If I ever run a 19-nor again, I'm gonna do ALOT of cardio. Like 1 hour a day for 4 weeks and keep my protein to carb ratio at around 1:1.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I had this issue on Tren-E. I started my cut @ 2000 calories and by 10 weeks later I was eating 2700 calories, lol. I went from 159 to 158lbs and went from about 11% BF to around 8%.

Stuff is stout. If I ever run a 19-nor again, I'm gonna do ALOT of cardio. Like 1 hour a day for 4 weeks and keep my protein to carb ratio at around 1:1.
    Yea i think i might have just overestimated considering this only a moderate dose for 4 weeks.. And I dosed it spread throughout the day so i never really had any more than 30mg in my system at any given moment.. Not complaining though made some gains in 4 short weeks..bridging this into tren ace. Tomorrow is my last day. Will post a final review probly the day after
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

Any headaches or feeling flushed at all?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleJ View Post
    Any headaches or feeling flushed at all?
    No but i have had some bp issues nothing crazy i got support supps. Had a few dizzy spells and this morning i was sitting in my car in the gym parking lot trying to wake myself up.. I stretched and saw stars for like 30 seconds
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.78%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    No but i have had some bp issues nothing crazy i got support supps. Had a few dizzy spells and this morning i was sitting in my car in the gym parking lot trying to wake myself up.. I stretched and saw stars for like 30 seconds
    I noticed some bp issues at the beginning, but it's leveled off the last 2 weeks.

no andro flush or hot flashes as with pro dienolone.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

I noticed some bp issues at the beginning, but it's leveled off the last 2 weeks.

no andro flush or hot flashes as with pro dienolone.
    It was a moderate dose so i kinda figured there wudnt be muc of any sides as im sure you didnt either
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.12%

Alright here's my final review. I will also post in the review section since my thread got moved pictures are worth 1000words so first of here are some nudes
    Before:
    Name:  image-2263424468.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  129.9 KB

After:
    Name:  image-347289119.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  609.0 KB

Sorry for the shotty after picture. Idk why but i couldn't post it straight from my computer so i had to take a pic of my comp screen with my phone.. So anyways is say my recomp was pretty darn successful. I didnt get my abs out but lots a ton of fat in my chest and definitely filled out my shoulders.. Weight this morning was 210.. Definitely lost some fat and definitely gained muscle hence recomp..

Trenabol.. Very good designer but if i were to run it again i would definitely up the dose.. Had fun its been real.definitely deserves 8 out of 10 as far as effectiveness. Thanks to the guys at blackstone labs for allowing me to log this product

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenabol-X or T-1 Pro and drug testing
    By airtym in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 01:25 PM
  2. bd trenabol depot, anyone used?
    By chesty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 11:35 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 12:43 PM
  4. What do you think about Trenabol-X