AgeForce: The Final Cut! (Fat Burner Patch, Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

AgeForce: The Final Cut! (Fat Burner Patch, Sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will get this filled out today. I began the 2 nights ago, and will be putting in it again tonight. Every other night for 8 hours per the package instructions.

STAND BY FOR EPIC INTRO!!!!!

I am an active duty soldier in the Army. I used to be an infantryman, now I am a combat medic, serving as the Brigade Medic at Ranger Training Brigade on Fort Benning. I love my job and I am good at it. P90X is a good program for the Soldier Athlete.

I had some serious hip surgeries in the last 5 months, so I am just really diving in to my fitness again. I have lost just over 30 pounds in the last 4 months. Some of that was muscle, but I am getting it back.

This is going to be an epic log. I will also be tracking my progress in my previous log, because I need to track in a central point for record.

My Workout-

Workout program is P90X. I am starting the third week on Monday. Well, really it is supposed to be week 4, but we repeated a week due to some of my clients skipping workouts. Oh yeah, I am a beachbody coach, changing lives and shaping bodies.

My Diet-
    Intermittent Fasting, Lean gains method. I train fasted, with just PWO and BCAA's. I train at about 0330-0500. Sometimes I will have to do PT at work again. I eat mostly chicken breast, brown rice, oats, eggs, healthy fats, milk, protein drinks, mixed veggies. I also love pizza. I try to limit my cheat to once a week.

My supps-
    -Nolvadren XT
    -A pre workout- whatever I have or feel like taking, I have bulk powders to create custom combos.
    -Citrulline
    -Creatine, micronized mono
    -Formutech BCAA's
    -Modern BCAA's
    -DAA
    -ZMA
    -*** Mega Men Sport- favorite vitamin for all the goodies inside. I buy them when they are BOGO
    -Fish Oil
    -Versa-1- I will be on this for the entire log

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in for the results, bro!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Starting weight was 169.
    Today I weighed in at 166. Who knows the mechanisms behind the dramatic shift, I am just recording the weight. My usual weigh in in Wednesday or Thursday. I make sure that I measure my weight as soon as I get out of bed, after my morning pee, and butt naked.
    Did you know that a typical morning pee can weigh up to a pound?
    try it out, that **** is bananas. Although I drink about a half gallon of water from bed time until morning, so I have an unusually large bladder that is full to the brim in the morning.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Starting weight was 169.
    Today I weighed in at 166. Who knows the mechanisms behind the dramatic shift, I am just recording the weight. My usual weigh in in Wednesday or Thursday. I make sure that I measure my weight as soon as I get out of bed, after my morning pee, and butt naked.
    Did you know that a typical morning pee can weigh up to a pound?
    try it out, that **** is bananas. Although I drink about a half gallon of water from bed time until morning, so I have an unusually large bladder that is full to the brim in the morning.
    Lmao. Thanks for the bowel lesson.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Lmao. Thanks for the bowel lesson.
    This log is run by a Combat Medic, so feel free to stop in a learn some valuable **** from time to time.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Day 5, patch day also. I am putting it on right now.

So I noticed odd dreams when I wore the patch on the 26th and the 28th. A little sleep disturbance. No irregular mark or rashes that I used to get from nicotine patches.

I don't weigh until Thursday.

Until then....
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Day 5, patch day also. I am putting it on right now.

So I noticed odd dreams when I wore the patch on the 26th and the 28th. A little sleep disturbance. No irregular mark or rashes that I used to get from nicotine patches.

I don't weigh until Thursday.

Until then....
    Does it have to be applied at night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Does it have to be applied at night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is the suggested method. I suppose I could try it at day time. I just put it on, so I will do the next one Monday from 0600-1400. Maybe that would be better.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I have worn this patch on the 4th during the day, and today during the day. Minor irritation at the site, i am changing it up each tome though.

We just had a baby last night so my diet has been off, but I am kicking it into high gear tomorrow!!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Wore the patch on the 8th and yesterday. I will be wearing it tomorrow. I missed weigh in last Thursday due to the baby, so I will do it ths coming Thursday. I had a couple cheats at the hospital, you know it is hard because my wife did not want me to leave. And the hospital doesn't serve much healthy food.
    I have increased appetite now though.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.

Congrats on the baby bro! Cheats at the hospital are a must, their food always sucks. Dont worry too much about it and hit it hard this week when things settle down. I havent had increased appetite what so ever, but todays fast started to suck at hour 14 of 16, the last 2 hours were terrible.

Subbed! Good luck moving forward! I will be posting more as all my distractions are now behind me! Lets tear this **** up bro!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Congrats on the baby bro! Cheats at the hospital are a must, their food always sucks. Dont worry too much about it and hit it hard this week when things settle down. I havent had increased appetite what so ever, but todays fast started to suck at hour 14 of 16, the last 2 hours were terrible.

Subbed! Good luck moving forward! I will be posting more as all my distractions are now behind me! Lets tear this **** up bro!
    Cool, so you are doing leangains? 16/8 fast? That is what I am doing.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice. Keep it up!
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.

Yes sir, fast from 8pm-12pm. Eat at 12, 4, and 7:30
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Yes sir, fast from 8pm-12pm. Eat at 12, 4, and 7:30

I am switching my window to 1100 - 1900. I have to eat earlier. When I go back to work next week, I may even do 10-1800 or 09-1700. I just don't want to get too hungry at night and **** it all up!!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

That is right, I am on leave again until Next week!! Newborn and all.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.

Do what you got to do and do work when your back! Have a blast with the new addition bro! They are fun, mine is 3 now.... Take care and take some time, we will still be here when you get back!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Just took my patch #10 off for the day. I am totally stagnated as far as "weight" goes, but I am ultimately seeing results whee I want them, muscle tone is improving and I am slipping out of my clothes. I have lost a alot of weight in the past 5 months, and I no longer own ay clothes that don't make me look lie I am a hoodlum. (super baggy) The wife wants to buy more, but I want to wait until I am done recomping, whatever that holds.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Just took my patch #10 off for the day. I am totally stagnated as far as "weight" goes, but I am ultimately seeing results whee I want them, muscle tone is improving and I am slipping out of my clothes. I have lost a alot of weight in the past 5 months, and I no longer own ay clothes that don't make me look lie I am a hoodlum. (super baggy) The wife wants to buy more, but I want to wait until I am done recomping, whatever that holds.
    Nice!
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

How's your lifts going ?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How's your lifts going ?
    Lifts are good. I did some squats and dead lifts yesterday along with my back and biceps workout. My clothes seem to be fitting very loosely now. My weight is sporatic, and it is basically staying the same, but I am thinning out. I am in a size 32 in the waist. I can't remember the last time that I wore this size. Name:  photo (2).JPG
Views: 108
Size:  23.8 KBName:  photose.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  89.6 KBName:  photo (4).JPG
Views: 104
Size:  23.9 KBName:  photo (5).JPG
Views: 106
Size:  115.8 KBName:  photo (6).JPG
Views: 104
Size:  25.2 KB
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

You are looking good. Keep up the work. How much fiber are you taking in one day?
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

You are looking good. Keep up the work. How much fiber are you taking in one day?
    I do pretty good, I haven't counted, but my carbs generally consist of brown rice, oats, whole grain bread. Lots of veggies. I am definitely getting more fiber than is recommended. I will count them all up and post it in here tomorrow.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Take your carbs after 10 and before 5 and that will help out too.
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take your carbs after 10 and before 5 and that will help out too.
    After 10 and before 5? Whats with all these time frames for carbs? They arent required at all and are built on heresay. Like oh if you eat a big carb meal in the morning you will burn it off by the evening.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Helps maximize gh production.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I did Legs and Back this morning, great friggin workout. I went to the gym and knocked itout with the help of my P90X app.

My hips are really starting to feel much better. Physical Therapy told me that I can start runninga little. I have approx 2.5 months until I am going to need to be fully mission capable. I will be there.

I have to start carrying weight and ruck marching next week.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I did Legs and Back this morning, great friggin workout. I went to the gym and knocked itout with the help of my P90X app.

My hips are really starting to feel much better. Physical Therapy told me that I can start runninga little. I have approx 2.5 months until I am going to need to be fully mission capable. I will be there.

I have to start carrying weight and ruck marching next week.
    As hard as you work you'll be good to go. It wasn't long ago that you needed a walker for assistance. Nice job bro!
    FINAFLEX REP

30. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Helps maximize gh production.
    Carbs before bed help release serotonin which will help most sleep better than if their blood sugar is low which causes some to not sleep so well and wakeup hungry.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Carbs before bed help release serotonin which will help most sleep better than if their blood sugar is low which causes some to not sleep so well and wakeup hungry.
    That's also a valid statement. I personally have done both. I would try both out.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Alright, I am starting to see the effects here.
    I apologize for not logging as frequently as I should, but as you know we had a baby at the beginning of this log, and now we are in the hospital because she is sick. They did a lumbar puncture to check her spinal fluid for bacterial or viral infections. Those results will be in approx 1-2 days from now. I will do my best to keep everyone updated.

I am officially on the second pack of patches, i was doubting them for awhile, because my weight was not changing, an it seems to have climbed a bit, but I am leaning out and putting on some quality muscle. My recomp is going great.

I will post progress pics here within a week.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Name:  Progress 29MAR13.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  39.1 KB

Then damn love handles are going to be the last thing to disappear I guess.

Progress 29Mar13

Good ****. My diet is a little off this past week.

With my newborn in the hospital and Best Ranger Competition going on for the last 2 weeks and the next 3 weeks, I am suffering, but I am looking good. Imagine if my diet were clean!! I am going to tidy the diet up, that is a goal now.

Any motivation? I need some log followers man. Geez
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Switching back to nights.

Putting patch number 19 on right now, which is the first one out of the 2nd pack. I will keep it on until it falls off.

Let's get this log caught up and on fire!!

Weight is now 172, which is up, but I have larger muscles. I am losing fat, this I can promise. How much I don't know.

Hey @djbombsquad, what do you think about letting me add your stim patch as an add on for this log? I need some more energy, my hours are friggin long and my newborn situation. I am dragging here, and Best Ranger has just begun,and as the Ranger Training Brigade Medic, I am TOO BUSY TO GET ANY REST. I am not going to get much sleep until May. What do you say?

I know Ageforce can hook it up for a 'falling' soldier.

If not, then no worries.

I will see you on the next post!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I am still doing intermittent fasting, coupled with this patch and P90X, along with some lifts throughout the week.
    Locking the diet down today. I am going to do my workout today,then get the 2 girls ready to visit their newborn sis in the hospital. Her temperature has gone down and she seems to be fairing better.

I woke up witha headache, but I think that is from dehydration. I am slacking on my water consumption this past week.

I weighed in at 173.4 this morning. But I look and feel great
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Looking good bro! Yeah, I'm not so sure about weight. Your abs and arms look way better!
    FINAFLEX REP

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Keep up the good work. Looking good.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Patch number 20 is on, same location each time. No irritation at all.

I did P90X Yoga X today. Tomorrow starts the last week in phase 2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. With AB Ripper X

I will also add in some extra lifts. Some more chest probably.

You in bro? @RegisterJr
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Patch number 20 is on, same location each time. No irritation at all.

I did P90X Yoga X today. Tomorrow starts the last week in phase 2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps. With AB Ripper X

I will also add in some extra lifts. Some more chest probably.

You in bro? @RegisterJr
    I have to do DB's only, but sure. I'm home with Z today. Let me know what you end up doing.
    FINAFLEX REP

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I have to do DB's only, but sure. I'm home with Z today. Let me know what you end up doing.
    I did my Chest, SHoulders and Triceps yesterday. NO ENERGY when I woke up, but I downed my PWO and ended up doing good. I NEED to get back to counting calories (I keep saying this don't I?)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rreppert1 Tackles the AgeForce Fat Loss Patch *SPONSORED*
    By rreppert1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 12:04 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:23 PM
  3. The best new fat burner!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 06:48 PM
  4. Which is the MOST-EFFICIENT fat burner out there ?
    By Norwegian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 06:16 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 03:36 PM