My Experience with AgeForce DHEA weightloss Patches

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, first log here. Let's see how it goes!

CURRENT stats:
    - 25 y/o, 215lbs, currently sitting at 18%BF. Been lifting for nearly 10 years solid.

Only recently (past few months) have I realized that although I have always enjoyed lifting and "staying in good shape", I haven't seen any major changes in my body in over two years! Even with working out FIVE DAYS A WEEK!

I know we all go through this stage of lifing and not seeing any results! These past couple of months I have spent researching nutrition topics and supplement logs, learning what foods/supplements would be beneficial. I know in order to change your body, you have to SHOCK your body as well! I came across the AgeForce weightloss DHEA patch, and was given the opportunity to log:

AgeForce recommends taking the patch 3 to 4 days per week, preferrably at night while sleeping. So, I will be following these procedures. I will place patch every other day. First patch was worn this past Sunday overnight.

Initial thoughts:
    -easy to apply
    -comfortable
    -no itch/discomfort

I will update weight/BF% each week to keep track of progress.

That is about it so far. I will continue to log throughout the next 6-8 weeks. I travel for work, so will do my best! Please ask questions if anything comes up.
    Progress leads to success.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

In brother. I will post a link up in the other thread.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Update: Day 6 on Transdermal Patch:

Have worn patch three times at this point. Will weigh and check BF% tomorrow evening.

Initial Thoughts:

-After almost one week using patch (overnight wear), have made a few observations, those being:

*Increased vascularity. Have noticed throughout hands/arms increased vascularity. No other supplements taking other than whey, casein, and creatine. Perhaps the patch is "drying" me out to an extent.

*Sensitivity at application site. Noticed a short period of sensitivity at application site for patch (inside upper forearm). Not painful, just a slight tickling feeling. Lasts around 30 min or so.

Will be weighing in and checking BF tomorrow!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed! Give it hell brotha!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by heyhuggy View Post
    Update: Day 6 on Transdermal Patch:

Have worn patch three times at this point. Will weigh and check BF% tomorrow evening.

Initial Thoughts:

-After almost one week using patch (overnight wear), have made a few observations, those being:

*Increased vascularity. Have noticed throughout hands/arms increased vascularity. No other supplements taking other than whey, casein, and creatine. Perhaps the patch is "drying" me out to an extent.

*Sensitivity at application site. Noticed a short period of sensitivity at application site for patch (inside upper forearm). Not painful, just a slight tickling feeling. Lasts around 30 min or so.

Will be weighing in and checking BF tomorrow!
    I noticed the same thing with the application site.

Have you noticed any different sleep patterns or vivid dreams? Are you wearing them at night?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I noticed the same thing with the application site.

Have you noticed any different sleep patterns or vivid dreams? Are you wearing them at night?
    No different sleep patterns at this point. I'm on a Mon-Fri work schedule. Wearing patches before going to bed, taking off in morning when waking.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Week 1 completed:

After week one, I did my measurements (completed on 3/4, couldn't post until this evening):

BF% - Down from 22.5% to approx 21.5-21.75%
    Weight - Down 1.5 lbs from 215.5, now at 214lbs

Additional notes:

Lifting routine consists of 3 day split, not including two days of 20 min cardio sessions.

Nutrition: Diet consisting mostly of chicken, pork, brown rice, spinach, broccoli, lettuce, other veggies. Limiting to 1 serving of dairy per day (typically greek yogurt). Mixing in two servings of fruits per day.

Supplements: Whey, casein, plenty of BCAAs, glutamine, and intra workout drink consisting of arginine, citrulline malate, creatine, whey.

Work: Travel often for work, first week of transdermal patch was on the road, eating "good" when I can, yet only made two gym days last week. Don't expect to be traveling much in the next month, so will have better luck next week!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed. Tear it up!

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Going to update two posts: day 10 of AgeForce patch as well as day 15 of Ageforce Patch:

Day 10:

-Initial sign of wearing patch (slight tingly sensation on arm) has subsided. Continuing to wear patch on overnight hours and removing upon waking.

-Haven't measured BF% and weight in few days, looking forward to see if results are showing. No need to measure daily/every other day as body weight fluctuates often!

-Same supps as before. Whey, casein, creatine, BCAAs, multi, joint support.

Day 15:

Weight day! Checking weight and BF%. Have been using BF calipers, most effective means of measuring BF% (next to water of course)

-Weight on day 1: 215lbs, 22.5% BF
    -Weight on day 15: 211lbs 20.5% BF

Can hardly believe it! Have really spent time focusing on diet above all, and I've dropped 2% BF in less than three weeks. Very motivating!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Looks like things are working for you. I used the hgh patches when they first came out and i remember getting tingling feelings in my hands. Not really anything at the application site though. Nice to see you are losing weight..good luck..sj
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Update: Three full weeks on AgeForce Transdermal Patches:

Day 21: Weighed in today at 211.5lbs, same weight as last week.

BF%: body fat has now measured at 19.5%! That's a 1% drop with no weight lost! Lean gains!

I have not yet noticed any abnormal side effects, nothing out of the ordinary. I hardly realize I wear the patch, being that I have been wearing it at night. Not sure if BF% lost can be attributed to the Patch or through nutrition/training program, however the results are there!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Where are you bro?

You good?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with german volume training
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 05:07 PM
  2. My Experience with KRALA Powder
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 02:12 PM
  3. my experience with IA
    By lockandload in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 07:16 PM
  4. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:38 PM
  5. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 08:40 AM