Mack presents the PNI triple threat stack transformation!

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Its about time you showed up!
    Watch that tone with me or I'll be getting my pet sloth after you :P
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  2. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Watch that tone with me or I'll be getting my pet sloth after you :P
    Yes Masta!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,226
    Rep Power
    10752138
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I second this!!
    rush-working man!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    manstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    174693
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

    Damn Mack you're crazy strong. Keep it up and take it easy for your sake and mine
  5. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by manstr View Post
    Damn Mack you're crazy strong. Keep it up and take it easy for your sake and mine
    Thanks man,and I will take it easy...on the weekends
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Thanks bro,I learn plenty following other logs...
    you can tell the mack is from the south, always the gent
  7. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Good workout today,all is still the same to report except somehow acne is even worse.Libido is up for sure,and joints seem to be a bit dry as well.I want to note that Prodigy gives me some of the most extreme BA tingles I have ever had,I personally like it,but have never had them as intense as I get from Prodigy.I did start dosing Cycle Assist today just to note it.I will be doing cardio later today and will update with MACROS for the week as well.Here are todays working set numbers:

    Back/rear delts/abs

    Rest between sets:cardiovascular and mental recovery
    Lifting tempo:1/0/1

    SS: WG pull up/DL racked just below knees:
    15/315x12
    13/345x8
    12/385x5
    DL-305x10

    SS: WG BB row/underhand grip BB row:
    135x12/135x12
    185x6/185x6
    165x9/165x7

    DS: face down on incline DB row:
    45x9
    50x8
    30x17

    DS: DB bent rear lateral:
    30x7
    20x10
    25x8

    SS: supported leg raise/decline crunch with weight:
    20/+25lbs.x25
    20/+30lbs.x21
    18/+30lbs.x17
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,625
    Rep Power
    7654792
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    71.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Good workout today,all is still the same to report except somehow acne is even worse.Libido is up for sure,and joints seem to be a bit dry as well.I want to note that Prodigy gives me some of the most extreme BA tingles I have ever had,I personally like it,but have never had them as intense as I get from Prodigy.I did start dosing Cycle Assist today just to note it.I will be doing cardio later today and will update with MACROS for the week as well.Here are todays working set numbers:

    Back/rear delts/abs

    Rest between sets:cardiovascular and mental recovery
    Lifting tempo:1/0/1

    SS: WG pull up/DL racked just below knees:
    15/315x12
    13/345x8
    12/385x5
    DL-305x10

    SS: WG BB row/underhand grip BB row:
    135x12/135x12
    185x6/185x6
    165x9/165x7

    DS: face down on incline DB row:
    45x9
    50x8
    30x17

    DS: DB bent rear lateral:
    30x7
    20x10
    25x8

    SS: supported leg raise/decline crunch with weight:
    20/+25lbs.x25
    20/+30lbs.x21
    18/+30lbs.x17
    Condense is the worst I've had for BA tingle.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  9. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Condense is the worst I've had for BA tingle.
    I like Condense,but the BA tingles are nothing compared to the ones I get from Prodigy.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,625
    Rep Power
    7654792
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    71.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    I like Condense,but the BA tingles are nothing compared to the ones I get from Prodigy.
    At 2 scoops?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  11. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    At 2 scoops?
    I can honestly say I get more as far as BA tingles from 1 scoop Prodigy than 2 scoops Condense,not comparing the products as I love them both but that is for sure in my personal experience.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  12. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,625
    Rep Power
    7654792
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    71.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    I can honestly say I get more as far as BA tingles from 1 scoop Prodigy than 2 scoops Condense,not comparing the products as I love them both but that is for sure in my personal experience.
    You're a weird guy Mack.

    I definitely like Prodigy a lot (although not as much right now lol), but as far as pump and BA goes, Condense is the better of the two (for me).

    Both great products.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  13. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You're a weird guy Mack.

    Thanks,and Im good at it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  14. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303104
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    28.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It's weird how things go from product to product. 1 scoop of prodigy I get very nice BA tingles. 2 scoops of condense and I get nothing, no BA tingle, no energy. I looked one day and realized it had BA in it then wondered why I got no tingles. That's why I always say, what might work for one may not work for all.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  15. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,625
    Rep Power
    7654792
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    71.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    It's weird how things go from product to product. 1 scoop of prodigy I get very nice BA tingles. 2 scoops of condense and I get nothing, no BA tingle, no energy. I looked one day and realized it had BA in it then wondered why I got no tingles. That's why I always say, what might work for one may not work for all.
    I agree, with prodigy I get it on my head, with condense it was everywhere! (1.5 scoops of each)
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  16. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    with prodigy I get it on my head
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  7.1 KBAh um my prodigy jimbo an me well we two peas of the pod
  17. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,226
    Rep Power
    10752138
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Thanks,and Im good at it!
    lol...made me laugh!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  18. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    It's weird how things go from product to product. 1 scoop of prodigy I get very nice BA tingles. 2 scoops of condense and I get nothing, no BA tingle, no energy. I looked one day and realized it had BA in it then wondered why I got no tingles. That's why I always say, what might work for one may not work for all.
    For sure - with prodigy I get zero BA tingles even at 2 scoops, but condense will make my tongue kinda numb
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  19. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    For sure - with prodigy I get zero BA tingles even at 2 scoops, but condense will make my tongue kinda numb
    You are weird!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,226
    Rep Power
    10752138
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    You are weird!

    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  21. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    You are weird!
    No argument there... LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  22. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    You are weird!
    But yeah in all honesty, basically like the center/top of my tongue is more or less numb for about half hour to an hour after lifting
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  23. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    But yeah in all honesty, basically like the center/top of my tongue is more or less numb for about half hour to an hour after lifting
    Prodigy gives me some extreme face tingles,which I kind of like as long as I dont rub my face!I even feel some very light BA tingles from Prodigy at the end of my session on my last set.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  24. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Prodigy gives me some extreme face tingles,which I kind of like as long as I dont rub my face!I even feel some very light BA tingles from Prodigy at the end of my session on my last set.
    That's how supp-d og was for me. Looking forward to trying the new version- have it, just haven't opened it yet
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  25. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I do want to note some things I have had hit me today out of nowhere.I am feeling extremely fatigued,also my joints have been aching all day,it hit me today out of nowhere,I can only imagine this is coming from the Paragon,so we will see how it goes and I will keep you posted if anything changes.Pretty extreme how quick these sides hit and how extreme!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  26. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    But yeah in all honesty, basically like the center/top of my tongue is more or less numb for about half hour to an hour after lifting
    thought fur sure u wer gonna say after fire eating wen i started dat
  27. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

    thought fur sure u wer gonna say after fire eating wen i started dat
    Yeah definitely doesn't help...lol

    I just noticed at work one day took a drink of coffee and it had no taste at all. Then I started noticing that it was only happening on condense days.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  28. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,157
    Rep Power
    4494049
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Personally, I won't even get the tingles all the time with the same product at same dosing that does it other times. It could just be product settling perhaps, but goes to show how random the body can be reaction-wise.

    How you liking those rackpulls big Mack? Gettin' some weight in your hands now for sure!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  29. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Personally, I won't even get the tingles all the time with the same product at same dosing that does it other times. It could just be product settling perhaps, but goes to show how random the body can be reaction-wise.

    How you liking those rackpulls big Mack? Gettin' some weight in your hands now for sure!
    Loving them,they feel so good and I can feel them the next day for sure!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  30. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,157
    Rep Power
    4494049
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    75.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think they work my back better than traditional deadlifts even, as the lats/traps have to deal w/ an overload on the top end and the legs aren't as involved as the lower back starting the pull (compared to pulling from the floor). I can feel em next day fosho!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  31. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Good workout today,did some stuff I have not done in a long time.Had a ridiculous leg pump today.I do have a ? for PNI,why do some of the Prodigy containers have different size scoops?I will be heading out for some cardio in a little while,all else is the same as reported before,morning weight was 177.lbs.Here are my working set numbers:

    Legs/calves

    Smith split squat:
    135x15
    155x1
    145x9

    SS: BB front squat/leg extensions:
    135x15/140x15
    185x10/180x13
    155x12/215x8

    Lying leg curl:
    90x10
    105x7
    95x8

    BB straight leg good mornings:
    135x15
    185x8
    155x10

    Seated calf raise:
    225x18
    255x15
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  32. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I think they work my back better than traditional deadlifts even, as the lats/traps have to deal w/ an overload on the top end and the legs aren't as involved as the lower back starting the pull (compared to pulling from the floor). I can feel em next day fosho!
    I said this a while back and was basically called BS on it lol. I love them as well
    Independent
  33. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Good workout today,did some stuff I have not done in a long time.Had a ridiculous leg pump today.I do have a ? for PNI,why do some of the Prodigy containers have different size scoops?I will be heading out for some cardio in a little while,all else is the same as reported before,morning weight was 177.lbs.Here are my working set numbers:

    Legs/calves

    Smith split squat:
    135x15
    155x1
    145x9

    SS: BB front squat/leg extensions:
    135x15/140x15
    185x10/180x13
    155x12/215x8

    Lying leg curl:
    90x10
    105x7
    95x8

    BB straight leg good mornings:
    135x15
    185x8
    155x10

    Seated calf raise:
    225x18
    255x15
    Nice brother still kicking ass! Gotta love leg pumps
    Independent
  34. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Nice brother still kicking ass! Gotta love leg pumps
    Thanks bro,it was an extreme pump,those smith split squats killed my legs!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  35. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,226
    Rep Power
    10752138
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Personally, I won't even get the tingles all the time with the same product at same dosing that does it other times. It could just be product settling perhaps, but goes to show how random the body can be reaction-wise.

    i have noticed the same thing. rest and sleep or lack of, plus stress and diet probably contribute a lot to how we react on any given day!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  36. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,257
    Rep Power
    3773461
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    77.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Keep it up Mack!

    Name:  B8A6DAC8-FB3A-9F14-387508F023F4008B.jpeg
Views: 67
Size:  15.2 KB
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  37. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Had a great ab workout and cardio session today!Back at the weights tomorrow!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  38. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Wow,I knew I had a good session yesterday,but my delts are on fire tonight and its been a while since I have had a good delt burn the next day!
    lifting-dedicaton
    sups./nutrition-$$$
    next day delt burn-priceless
  39. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    Thanks bro,it was an extreme pump,those smith split squats killed my legs!
    Yeah split squats are friggin tough!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  40. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Just a little teaser!Not gonna flex or show it all because we still have a good amount of time.
    Name:  IMG_2649 (800x600).jpg
Views: 53
Size:  219.4 KB
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 12:30 AM
  2. LG Presents: The ultimate holiday natural stack!
    By Rhadam in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:48 PM
  3. App Nut's Triple Threat Stack - Becoming the lean machine.
    By OrganicShadow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 06:52 PM
  4. I Finally Bought the Hype (Triple Crown Stack)
    By derek.maples in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 01:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in