Dan's recomping with MassHGH and Recompadrol

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Haha straight up man I don't know how I ate like that for 26 years of my life lol
    Seriously bro, I literally ate fast food or even worse fast station food all day every day for almost 8 years. Used to drink like 120 oz of coke/mt dew etc along with that.
    Independent


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Seriously bro, I literally ate fast food or even worse fast station food all day every day for almost 8 years. Used to drink like 120 oz of coke/mt dew etc along with that.
    Ha I was the same way dude. I used to spend fat cash in the candy machine at wkrk
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       

  3. Re: Dan's recomping with MassHGH and Recompadrol


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    It is now
    Ohhhhhh yeahhh! How was the Arnold?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Ohhhhhh yeahhh! How was the Arnold?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Eh it was ok... Not near the free samples and stuff I expected. I got a few free protein packets and a couple PWO packets but that was it. EBF hooked me up with a bad ass shirt too. It was cool seeing some pros though. I saw Jay cutler, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Arnold and Lou. So that was sweet. I couldn't believe how small Ronnie is now! I didn't even recognize him at first
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Cutlers arms are massive btw lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Eh it was ok... Not near the free samples and stuff I expected. I got a few free protein packets and a couple PWO packets but that was it. EBF hooked me up with a bad ass shirt too. It was cool seeing some pros though. I saw Jay cutler, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Arnold and Lou. So that was sweet. I couldn't believe how small Ronnie is now! I didn't even recognize him at first
    Ronnie shrunk huh? Lou is still unbelievable. He's such a classic. And Arnold of course but he's way out of shape.

    I hear those guys at EBF are pretty cool.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. I got to meet Cutler and the guy is as wide as he is tall. They are crazy thick.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I got to meet Cutler and the guy is as wide as he is tall. They are crazy thick.
    that's what SHE said?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. I met Cutler and Heath at the Toronto Pro Show last summer, was surprised just how big they really were.

  10. I was at a local BB show and they had 2 Pros come on stage and pose, David Henry and Troy Alves. The difference between the amateurs and them was shocking.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Eh it was ok... Not near the free samples and stuff I expected. I got a few free protein packets and a couple PWO packets but that was it. EBF hooked me up with a bad ass shirt too. It was cool seeing some pros though. I saw Jay cutler, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Arnold and Lou. So that was sweet. I couldn't believe how small Ronnie is now! I didn't even recognize him at first
    I usually see people come home with bags of stuff? Shakers etc. Thats really all you got?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    I usually see people come home with bags of stuff? Shakers etc. Thats really all you got?
    I got about the same and I was there for two days (admittedly watch amateur show most Saturday).

    Lines were 1-2hr waits for samples and a t-shirt. Companies were making you fill out your life and 1st born on an iPad or tablet to get samples.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got about the same and I was there for two days (admittedly watch amateur show most Saturday).

    Lines were 1-2hr waits for samples and a t-shirt. Companies were making you fill out your life and 1st born on an iPad or tablet to get samples.
    Oh wow really? Thats crazy
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Ronnie shrunk huh? Lou is still unbelievable. He's such a classic. And Arnold of course but he's way out of shape.

    I hear those guys at EBF are pretty cool.
    Yeah dude Ronnie is like average looking now. I mean don't get me wrong obviously an in shape average and better than most 50 yr old dudes but still I was shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I got to meet Cutler and the guy is as wide as he is tall. They are crazy thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I met Cutler and Heath at the Toronto Pro Show last summer, was surprised just how big they really were.
    Yeah man those dudes are Huge. I can't imagine how big cutler was before his injury. Some guy I was standing next to said he saw cutler before the injury in person and he was WAY bigger than he is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I was at a local BB show and they had 2 Pros come on stage and pose, David Henry and Troy Alves. The difference between the amateurs and them was shocking.
    Worlds of difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    I usually see people come home with bags of stuff? Shakers etc. Thats really all you got?
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I got about the same and I was there for two days (admittedly watch amateur show most Saturday).

    Lines were 1-2hr waits for samples and a t-shirt. Companies were making you fill out your life and 1st born on an iPad or tablet to get samples.
    This^^^ lines were outrageous even on Sunday. Next year ill probably just go to watch the competitions
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. hey I started my cycle log if you guys are interested, i'd appreciate any help and critiques.

    mustang0341 Goes Anabolic Winny/Test/Mast/T-Bol
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  16. Walked out of the gym today feeling like I was gonna puke...been a while since I've had that feeling lol. Def. a good thing though. Was short on time so I did a back/legs kind of hybrid workout. High intensity low rest periods.

    Still spreading 6 recomps throughout the day. 1 before each meal with carbs and 2 before bed. I feel like I'm leaning out for sure. Ill try to throw a pic up soon to compare.

    The masshgh still has me sleeping like a rock. A little too good honestly. It's become extremely hard for me to get out of bed each morning lol I just wanna go back to sleep. Lucky for me I have a 2 year old that makes sure I get up cuz he wants his breakfast now haha

    Sticking right around 213-214 in the mornings.

    One arm BB row
    45-10
    70-10
    70-10
    80-10
    90-10

    Seated leg curl
    70-20
    90-14
    100-12
    50-35

    Supported rows weight is each side
    2 plates-10
    3 plates-8
    3 plates-6 super set to-
    2-plates -12

    Leg press no lockout 2 seconds in the hole
    200-10
    200-10
    465-16
    465-14
    465-11

    MD style pull overs
    45-10
    45-10
    45-10

    Leg ext
    70-20
    150-14
    150-12
    170-7

    Dante rows
    105-10
    125-8
    125-8
    105-10
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Sick workout Dan !

    I agree with you. You feel horrible for a minute feeling like throwing up. Then you get that rye smile on your face as you know you really pushed the boundaries.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. Awesome workout brother. How'd you like the Dante rows?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Sick workout Dan !

    I agree with you. You feel horrible for a minute feeling like throwing up. Then you get that rye smile on your face as you know you really pushed the boundaries.
    Thanks man. Yeah it's a live/hate kinda thing for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome workout brother. How'd you like the Dante rows?
    Thanks bro. I love the Dante rows!i can feel them throught my whole back. Even traps
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Nice workout Dan, volume!

  21. Dante rows eh? Gonna look that one up.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Dante rows eh? Gonna look that one up.
    I did the same, they look good. Def nice to add some different angles to the rows i have been doing.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  23. Here's a link to an example video in case you coukdnt find one.

    http://youtu.be/Kr6-OKbCqu4
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Here's a link to an example video in case you coukdnt find one.

    http://youtu.be/Kr6-OKbCqu4
    those look nice. wish I had a machine like that!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Dante rows eh? Gonna look that one up.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    I did the same, they look good. Def nice to add some different angles to the rows i have been doing.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Here's a link to an example video in case you coukdnt find one.

    http://youtu.be/Kr6-OKbCqu4
    I gotta try those.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    those look nice. wish I had a machine like that!
    They're great and that machine is awesome for various exercises. Rows, split squats (foot on back bar), and stiff leg deads are personal favorites.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. I need a better gym!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  28. They're def. legit in my book. MD is the awesome haha. Glad breezy and DW turned me on to it.

    Breezy I have shoulders today what would you recommend putting in place of the over and backs??
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    They're def. legit in my book. MD is the awesome haha. Glad breezy and DW turned me on to it.

    Breezy I have shoulders today what would you recommend putting in place of the over and backs??
    No problem brother. DW got me hooked on it.

    I'd stick with the wide presses or give cage presses a try.

    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    No problem brother. DW got me hooked on it.

    I'd stick with the wide presses or give cage presses a try.

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=iCYS8...%3DiCYS8Y44n8w
    I def. plan on keeping the wide grip presses. Im in love with them now haha I wasn't sure if there was something I could swap out the over and backs for though. Maybe lat raises??
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. Recomp with 5aOHP and 7KE...and other fun stuff
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:04 PM
  3. End of summer recomp with Erase and Alpha-T2
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:37 AM
  4. RoidRageX10 Recomps with RPM and NeoVar 2.0
    By RoidRageX10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:59 PM
  5. Ugab's 50 Day Recomp with Poseidon and Xfactor(1250mgs)
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Log in
Log in