Absolutely Abliderated (UNsponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

Absolutely Abliderated (UNsponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A little while back I was in the promotion for Abliderate Advanced based on the notion that this could be beneficial for people who are not low body fat, I figured I would give it a shot as I am nowhere near the point where someone would recommend a topical. I was, however, curious....

A few days ago Evomuse offered Absolutely Abliderated on their facebook page in a limited quantity. This was, I believe, one of the special orders that they may be promoting for direct sale. This is supposed to have double the active of abliderate advance with a secret ingredient.

So I decided to purchase it and give it a whirl to see how it works. The good thing about logging this unsponsored is that I dont have a strict schedule to post feedback. I am going to try and give regular feedback, at least weekly. I am planning on including some pictures, measurements and workouts.

In a full attempt to cut down I have been lifting 4-5 nights/week and am following with the Insanity cardio program (I needed something to keep me on track).

So in an attempt to see how a topical can help someone who has more of a keg then a six-pack feel free to join and see if I can knock off some inches.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

BEFORE: I took some pictures and I will see if I can figure out how to attach them later..

Measurements pre-shower right after waking:

Weight- 214.2
    Chest- 43 in
    Stomach- 41.5
    Bi- 15
    Hip- 40
    Ass- 42.5
    Thigh- 23
    Calves- 16

That is my starting point. First application will be February 27.

Lifting Schedule - Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, Shoulders, Legs (I throw in Abs sporadically and an arm day when I can fit it in)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

-RESERVED- for after pictures and stats
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely interested in seeing how this treats you.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sub'd for this one
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love this product, best of luck!

Mike
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Definitely interested in seeing how this treats you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    sub'd for this one
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Love this product, best of luck!

Mike
    Thanks for following along. I updated the stats. Im starting the product tomorrow so hopefulyl ill get some good results from it. Looking forward to trying either way.
    For my unsponsored log/review of Brite follow along: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253421-comes-down-simple.html#post4577125
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

stats are perfect to run this. Excitedly following along.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

pulling for ya, big guy.

logs are great for keeping you motivated, hope you see some great results!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    stats are perfect to run this. Excitedly following along.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pulling for ya, big guy.

logs are great for keeping you motivated, hope you see some great results!!!

Thanks for joining, ill be working on it
    For my unsponsored log/review of Brite follow along: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253421-comes-down-simple.html#post4577125
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

in on this. i love me some AA.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Day 1

To log the week:

Tuesday - Chest/Tris
    • H.S. Flat bench 3x 6-12; Flye Machine 3x 6-12; Incline Bench 4x 6-12; Reverse grip BP - 4x 8-12; Cable Crossover (high & low) supersetted with Rope Pulldowns 3x 6-8 with a double drop at the end. 40 minutes cardio via Insanity plyometric Cardio Circuti

Wednesday- Back/Bis
    • HS high row 4x 6-8; Seated Row machine 4x 6-8; 1 arm DB row 4x 4-12; Close-grip T-bar rows 3x 6-8; Concentration curls 3x 6-8; 3 sets 21s. 40 mins cardio via insanity Cardio Power & Resistance.

To Start the Product:

I showered this morning then applied the AAA to my entire core. One of the first things I noticed was that the cream spread well and was a little thinner than most skin creams ive seen. It did not leave any sort of residue and the smell on it wasnt bad, it was only noticeable for the first few minutes as well.

Overall it absorbed very quickly, which was a bonus. I noticed a slight warming effect and it made my skin feel tighter on the obliques and sides in general. I let it soak in as I was making my lunch and was dry by the time I was done.

My only other experience with topicals was the eviscerate from the RPN days, I bought a bottle to use preworkout for awhile. To compare it was thinner than the EV, it was also much more pleasant to use and did not burn the hell out of me HAHA (that product was good though).

If anyone has specific questions or wants me to focus on one aspect or another please let me know. However, just from the first applicaiton I could tell there was something going on, not sure how it will translate but we will see!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    in on this. i love me some AA.
    Thanks for following along, this is my first time using it, I hope it can help me torch this midsection for once in my life HAHA
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Thanks for following along, this is my first time using it, I hope it can help me torch this midsection for once in my life HAHA
    it can help, but you have to put in the work!!!

i know you will, you seem really motivated!!!!!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

It will work bro.. its your boss. You need to work hard, to get your boss to do work
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

it can help, but you have to put in the work!!!

i know you will, you seem really motivated!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    It will work bro.. its your boss. You need to work hard, to get your boss to do work
    Thanks fellas. Yeah thats what im hoping. I mean it cant hurt!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Workout tonight- Shoulders/Traps

Standing Overhead Military Press 4x6-12
    Machine Side Lat Raises - 4x 8-12
    Rear Delt Machine - 4x 8-12
    DB Side Lat Raises w/ incline DB rears - 3x 6-12
    H.S. Shrug machine w/ rolling plate shrugs- 4x6-8
    BB shrugs w/ BTB Smith machine shrugs 4x 8-12

Insanity- Cardio Recovery- stretching and a cooldown....

Tomorrow Day 2 with AAA+ and pure cardio in the AM fasted and legs at night.....oh I cant wait!
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Subbed. Good luck with the run.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Subbed. Good luck with the run.
    Thanks! This 2x a day workout thing is no joke
  20. Diamond Member

Thanks! This 2x a day workout thing is no joke
    indeed...just don't burn yourself out.

stay thirsty, my friend!!!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

2nd day application some of the results were the same. Very fast drying, easy to spread and absorb. I once again noticed skin tightening effect on my obliques more so than anywhere else. I have been using a shower gel with one of those scrubby things. I may switch it up and try using some java lather that I have and see if it works any better or has some absorption benefits...

Workout tonight- Legs!

5 minute bike warmup
    Seated leg extension - 4x 8-12
    Back Squats- 4x 6-15
    Hack Squat Machine- 3x 6-12
    Smith Machine Front Squats - 4x 6-12
    Leg press super settled with walking lunges -4x 6-12
    Lying Leg Curls- 3x 8-12
    Seated Calf Raise- 4x 8-12
    ***cardio was this morning. I hope my legs aren't too sore for cardio tomorrow. I have cardio Saturday morning then the rest of the weekend is off
  22. Diamond Member

good update...looks like you will be needing that rest day!!!
  23. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good update! Interested to see more.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

nice update. keep it up
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  25. Senior Member

In for results, keep it up man!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

good update...looks like you will be needing that rest day!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Good update! Interested to see more.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    nice update. keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    In for results, keep it up man!
    Thanks everyone. This stuff seems like it will be a nice little addition, even if it ends up being the placebo effect! Maybe Ill just THINK good things are happening to my midsection...thankfully I take measurements to back it up!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Update

So, week 1 is over I believe tomorrow. I have noticed an overall skin tightening feel with each application, especially around the obliques to my ribs on the side. I have been applying it spine to spine. I have been religious with morning applications post shower.

After this point I am going to start using java lather to try and clean the area a little differently, its good to experiment and see what works best.

I will post numbers in the morning.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Wokout Today - Chest/Tris/Abs

Flat BB Bench Press- 4x 6-12
    Incline DB BP- 4x 6-12
    Cable Flyes - 4x 6-12
    Decline Hammer Strength machine- 4x 6-12
    Tricep Rope Pushdowns w/ Kneeling Rope Ab Curl- 4x 6-12
    Dip machine w/ Decline Sit-ups - 4x 6-12

Insanity Cardio Power- 40 minute HIIT cardio

Late dinner tonight so hopefully it will not effect my morning measurements.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

This might not be so much directed at Weapon since he's still in experimental zone with this stuff but for the other guys following, is it possible that this stuff could tighten loose skin from losing a great deal of weight?
  30. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    This might not be so much directed at Weapon since he's still in experimental zone with this stuff but for the other guys following, is it possible that this stuff could tighten loose skin from losing a great deal of weight?
    AA (and Smolder) will both tighten skin, but not to a highly significant effect from losing a great deal of weight. Matt has a product he has been working on for that specific purpose which will see the light when it gets finished.

It WILL help, but if you've got a ton of extra skin hanging around it isn't going to tighten the whole ship up. Just have realistic expectations, you should see results, but it isn't going to make all the excess flat disappear.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

31. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Nis1 View Post
    Let me put it this way...I am currently designing a skin tightener. The Ab-Ab carrier, along with a couple of the ingredients, form the base of the formula.

So to answer: somewhat, but there will be a much more potent formula coming.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

That's sweet, I'll be keeping my eyes open for the new product but I still might give this a try in the mean time, thanks!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Sorry, the week ends TOMORROW morning. So I will check my measurements then...Workout today- 40 minutes HHIT training (Insanity Pure Cardio)Next lifting session is tomorrow as well
  34. Diamond Member

Sorry, the week ends TOMORROW morning. So I will check my measurements then...Workout today- 40 minutes HHIT training (Insanity Pure Cardio)Next lifting session is tomorrow as well
    glad to see you are getting those workouts in.....looking forward to that progress report!!!!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Foolowing man!!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Foolowing man!!
    Thanks
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Life Happened

hahaha life threw a curveball with anxiety and workload, but even though I did not get lifts in, I had cardio every day last week...

End of week 1 measurements:

Weight - 213.4 (-0.8)
    Stomach- 41 in (-0.5 inch)
    Hips 39.5 (no difference)
    Ass- 42.5 (no difference)
    Rt Bi- 16 (no difference)
    Rt Thigh- 23.5 ( +0.5)
    Rt Calve- 16 (no difference)
    Chest - 44 (no change)

It appears that with a small change in weight (nearly negligible, I lost about a half inch from my waistline)

Im gonna keep on the train
  38. Diamond Member

hahaha life threw a curveball with anxiety and workload, but even though I did not get lifts in, I had cardio every day last week...

End of week 1 measurements:

Weight - 213.4 (-0.8)
    Stomach- 41 in (-0.5 inch)
    Hips 39.5 (no difference)
    Ass- 42.5 (no difference)
    Rt Bi- 16 (no difference)
    Rt Thigh- 23.5 ( +0.5)
    Rt Calve- 16 (no difference)
    Chest - 44 (no change)

It appears that with a small change in weight (nearly negligible, I lost about a half inch from my waistline)

Im gonna keep on the train
    i noticed that too. you think the abliterate had a role in this?

get those workouts in, and watch the diet!!!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Late but I'm in. I've been thinking about giving this a shot.
  40. Professional Member

Good stuff. Get those lifts in, strength training is paramount imo to body comp success. Damn life always getting in the way

Keep up the good work!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 oxo powder in absolution??
    By hardestgainer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 09:20 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 07:48 PM
  3. If you absolutely have to party...