AZ answers to the MAN PR-XT

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. I have an extended Chest/Arms Hypertrophy day that is a beauty of a day, everytime

That feel. Good news with the updates mang, glad you're enjoying it!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

2. Day 14

Solid leg workout in the books. I pushed things pretty hard and I think things will prove this out tomorrow. Everything is still rolling along nicely. Hunger is becoming a problem though. I just finish eating a meal and I'm already thinking about what to eat next. Lol Thank heavens I am a disciplined old codger or this could get ugly. The only other thing to report is a pretty good night sweat again last night. They seem to come and go. Otherwise I feel large and incharge right now. Shoulders tomorrow.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Appetite increases seem to be apparent for most across the board, sorry that's antagonizing ya big guy. I'll be cutting here soon, so I'll know that feel all too well!

You should sleep like a baby tonight, between PRxt and blasting legs => ko'd

4. HAHA---"old codger!" Haven't heard that term in a while! Awesome!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Appetite increases seem to be apparent for most across the board, sorry that's antagonizing ya big guy. I'll be cutting here soon, so I'll know that feel all too well!

You should sleep like a baby tonight, between PRxt and blasting legs => ko'd
    Also throw MAN REM-PM in the mix and it's a certified "coma" Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    HAHA---"old codger!" Haven't heard that term in a while! Awesome!
    Yeah...my son gets me with that when lifting together sometimes.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

6. I had my last dose of 8 weeks worth of Anabeta just now. I'm thinking of giving this stuff a shot in a month or so.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

7. Day 15

Calves and shoulders today. Increased the weight on all of my exercises and hit all of my rep targets. Felt strong through the entire workout. I thought my legs would be sore today but they feel great. Only other note here is that the libido is becoming an issue...for my wife! Lol

Some old school tunes today for the workout:

8. Day 16

Calves and back for workout today. I was a machine today and increased weights again and hit all my reps. Finished it off with DLs of 325 for 3x5. I am enjoying the heck out of PR-XT and am so glad that I will be extending it when my next bottle arrives. In my mind it is a fantastic bang for your buck when you see what is in it. Big props to MAN!

9. Good pulls bud. Especially at the end of a session. Screw that lol I'm buying my bottles here shortly.
    [email protected]

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Day 16

Calves and back for workout today. I was a machine today and increased weights again and hit all my reps. Finished it off with DLs of 325 for 3x5. I am enjoying the heck out of PR-XT and am so glad that I will be extending it when my next bottle arrives. In my mind it is a fantastic bang for your buck when you see what is in it. Big props to MAN!
    i agree...damn good product, can't wait to see what that 2nd bottle brings!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

11. Day 17

Off day with doing work around the house. The diet was low carb and tight the whole day.

Day 18

Today was my ABs and posterior chain maintenance day. I did various styles of planks for ABs and then hit weighted reverse hypers, weighted single leg hypers, unweighted dual leg hypers, and finished with glute bridges of 285 for 3x12. Other than the fact that I feel full and tight all day now the hunger, lbido, are still rocking pretty well. I feel great on PR-XT!! Can't wait for my chest workout tomorrow.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Day 17

Off day with doing work around the house. The diet was low carb and tight the whole day.

Day 18

Today was my ABs and posterior chain maintenance day. I did various styles of planks for ABs and then hit weighted reverse hypers, weighted single leg hypers, unweighted dual leg hypers, and finished with glute bridges of 285 for 3x12. Other than the fact that I feel full and tight all day now the hunger, lbido, are still rocking pretty well. I feel great on PR-XT!! Can't wait for my chest workout tomorrow.
    yup!!!

13. Nice job so far AZ! My MAN log goes live tomorrow where I stack Nolvadren and Gameday with PR-XT. You and BigT have me psyched for my run!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Nice job so far AZ! My MAN log goes live tomorrow where I stack Nolvadren and Gameday with PR-XT. You and BigT have me psyched for my run!
    hell yeah!!!

15. Day 19

My chest session felt awesome today. I am feeling so powerful and together right now. Damn where were these supplements when I was younger?? Everything is just on point right now and I'm rolling along like a boss. Lol I am going to see if I can find a scale for an idea on my weight because I look much bigger. Anyway, here are my chest numbers from today. I went up in weight on the incline and hit all my reps. I finally got all my reps on the decline but came up 2 reps short for my finishing sets. If I had a spotter I could have sealed the deal but at least I know it was all I had.

BB Incline 220 3x8
    BB Decline 235 3x12
    Medium Incline DBs 75 20-18

Arms tomorrow baby!!

16. New log for all you MAN fans:

Piston Honda: The Ultimate MAN

FeFiFo.com support

17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    New log for all you MAN fans:

Piston Honda: The Ultimate MAN

I'm there!

18. Day 20

Had a great arm workout today. I really like being able to just focus on crushing them. I hope this new format brings on some growth. i should be getting my next bottle in tomorrow. Yeehaw!! I think the dosing will be experimented with. Lol It's not like I need to but I always test if more brings any positive/negative effects with everything I run. Legs tomorrow boys!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Day 20

Had a great arm workout today. I really like being able to just focus on crushing them. I hope this new format brings on some growth. i should be getting my next bottle in tomorrow. Yeehaw!! I think the dosing will be experimented with. Lol It's not like I need to but I always test if more brings any positive/negative effects with everything I run. Legs tomorrow boys!!
    giddyup!!!

20. Keep on truckin' hombre!
    FeFiFo.com support

21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I think the dosing will be experimented with. Lol It's not like I need to but I always test if more brings any positive/negative effects with everything I run. Legs tomorrow boys!!
    That's the best way to do it! Have fun!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

22. Day 21

Hey, my second bottle has arrived. I am jazzed to see how the next 28 days plays out. Today was legs and to be honest, I am wrecked. The 2 days that really beat me up are legs and back ever since the golden years arrived. Something about squats and deadlifts that torches my CNS. I will say though that PR-XT gives me that extra drive to really push things even harder. I have a gimpy lower back and have really been working on my posterior chain strength to bolster it. One way I have been doing this is with Zercher squats. If the core isn't on point with these then you can forget about using any weight that is beneficial. It's a real strongman type of lift and I love them. Today I got 245 for 3x8. Try them and let me know if 245 isn't working you. I always do my calves and hams before quads because I'm usually spent after.

As far as PR-XT effects go, everything is still hitting on all cylinders except for the libido. I seem to have pulled back some here and can't figure out why. It could be my estrogen being to low but I'm just guessing. When I bump the dosing up I will see if it falls off even more and this will confirm my guess. Shoulders tomorrow!

23. still tuned in for round 2!!!

24. Far out! Keep answering the MAN!

25. Oh I'm going to stick it to the MAN! Lol

26. Awwjeahh...

This is getting damn good

27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Oh I'm going to stick it to the woMAN! Lol
    fixed

28. Day 22

Unfortunately the libido has taken a downward turn here and the woman is no longer being hunted. Lol Everything else is great though. The workouts are the highlight of my days now. Today was shoulders and I just tore them up. Here are a few of my numbers:
    BB seated military 185 3x8
    DB seated military 65 3x12

It all felt nice and powerful. Really can't say enough about how I like PR-XT. The combo of compounds in this is so much bang for your buck. Back workout tomorrow!

29. Youre making me look more ad more forward to trying it! Erase hits my libido pretty hard. I usually take AI Perform if I'm using it.
    [email protected]

30. My run with Erase had my joints crying and I had to run it under the rec dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Answer to Calf Growth....
    By bound in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:39 AM
  2. I probably know the answer to this...(amp+bc+e)
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:33 AM
  3. new man to the group
    By raudyboy3 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 08:08 PM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 11:56 AM