1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I think the dosing will be experimented with. Lol It's not like I need to but I always test if more brings any positive/negative effects with everything I run. Legs tomorrow boys!!
    That's the best way to do it! Have fun!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 21

Hey, my second bottle has arrived. I am jazzed to see how the next 28 days plays out. Today was legs and to be honest, I am wrecked. The 2 days that really beat me up are legs and back ever since the golden years arrived. Something about squats and deadlifts that torches my CNS. I will say though that PR-XT gives me that extra drive to really push things even harder. I have a gimpy lower back and have really been working on my posterior chain strength to bolster it. One way I have been doing this is with Zercher squats. If the core isn't on point with these then you can forget about using any weight that is beneficial. It's a real strongman type of lift and I love them. Today I got 245 for 3x8. Try them and let me know if 245 isn't working you. I always do my calves and hams before quads because I'm usually spent after.

As far as PR-XT effects go, everything is still hitting on all cylinders except for the libido. I seem to have pulled back some here and can't figure out why. It could be my estrogen being to low but I'm just guessing. When I bump the dosing up I will see if it falls off even more and this will confirm my guess. Shoulders tomorrow!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

still tuned in for round 2!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

Far out! Keep answering the MAN!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Oh I'm going to stick it to the MAN! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Awwjeahh...

This is getting damn good
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Oh I'm going to stick it to the woMAN! Lol
    fixed
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Day 22

Unfortunately the libido has taken a downward turn here and the woman is no longer being hunted. Lol Everything else is great though. The workouts are the highlight of my days now. Today was shoulders and I just tore them up. Here are a few of my numbers:
    BB seated military 185 3x8
    DB seated military 65 3x12

It all felt nice and powerful. Really can't say enough about how I like PR-XT. The combo of compounds in this is so much bang for your buck. Back workout tomorrow!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Youre making me look more ad more forward to trying it! Erase hits my libido pretty hard. I usually take AI Perform if I'm using it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

My run with Erase had my joints crying and I had to run it under the rec dose.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.26%

Interesting note on the libido, I'm sorry it's dropped off as such.

Out of curiosity, did Erase manipulate your libido in any way as well?
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Nothing noticed as far as libido (up or down) with Erase
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Day 23

I hit Calves/Back today and right now I'm feeling beat up and hungry. My appetite is definitely going strong right now. Eating clean is the order of the day too. I'm still feeling nice and full the entire day. The libido is still on hold it seems. When the secong bottle comes into play I am going to bring in some DAA and another companies "turbo" version of their product to see where they can take things. My back session was solid today. I hit some pulldowns for 3x8 with an increase in weight and hit all my reps. I then did single arm seated cable rows with increased weight for 3x12 and hit all reps. The next was Meadows rows with the same weight for a 3x8 and hit all reps. I finished again with DLs of 325 for 3x5 and will move this up next time to 345. Everything still rocking guys. Off day tomorrow...enjoy your Friday boys!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Day 24

Off day and spent the day in the yard getting things cleaned up. I was cuting the grass in the dark, that's how long it was.

Day 25

Today was my core/posterior chain workout. I did my ABs and went to my various reverse hypers,hypers, and finished it with some glute bridges with 295 for 3x12. According to the caps in my bottle I have 2 more days left. Glad I have the second bottle waiting. Chesticles tomorrow.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Day 24

Off day and spent the day in the yard getting things cleaned up. I was cuting the grass in the dark, that's how long it was.

Day 25

Today was my core/posterior chain workout. I did my ABs and went to my various reverse hypers,hypers, and finished it with some glute bridges with 295 for 3x12. According to the caps in my bottle I have 2 more days left. Glad I have the second bottle waiting. Chesticles tomorrow.
    curious to see what the 2nd bottle brings!!!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%

In for butt progress pics
    BOARD TYRANT
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    In for butt progress pics

PM and pics sent...
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Day 26

Calves/Chest workout today and I felt great after. I am powering through these workouts like an animal. Here are todays chest numbers. I switched things up a bit.

BB Decline 250 3x8
    DB Incline 80 3x12
    BB Medium Incline 145 20-19 (triceps gave out)

I don't know why but my appetite and libido spiked tremendously today. Guess all that cornbeef and cabbage. Lol Anyways, I have 1 more day of caps left and then I will post up my review.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Looking forward to it bud. Cabbage..bleh
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

It's actually not bad when cooked all day in a crockpot with some cornbeef, carrots, and a little apple juice.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

It's actually not bad when cooked all day in a crockpot with some cornbeef, carrots, and a little apple juice.
    Now that's good eating!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

It was crazy good bubba. The Baileys Irish Cream cheese cake didn't suck either. Lol
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Day 27

Crushed another solid arm day. This will be in my routine from now on. It's just such a feel good workout day. Lol

Now my final review:

The first topic will be the economics of why MAN PR-XT is a fantastic product. The 3 main compounds involved are from these other products:

Anabeta $39.99
    Compound 20 $39.99
    TriaZole $34.99
    $114.97

Man PR-XT $46.99 In my eyes that is quite convincing if you've run any of those other products. It is also a non-prop blend and adds a healthy dose of D3 and Zinc Aspartate.

My dosing protocol was 2/2/2 the entire run taken with the major meals of the day. I began to feel the appetite increase after 5 days. This hunger stayed consistent through the whole run. I also noticed a big increase in my water intake and urination. Water never tasted so good. Lol The second week is when I noticed the muscle fullness coming in and the libido perking up. The libido has been fluctuating for me and I really have no explanation for this. I definitely can confirm that my recovery and strength from my workouts has been nothing but positive. The DOMS has been non-existent and the weights have increased almost with each workout. If that doesn't signal anabolism then I must be missing something. I am sold on this product and have already purchased a second bottle to experiment with. Lol

MAN PR-XT is a fabulous "stack' in a bottle and you would be hard pressed to find a better bang for your buck out there. Thanks to Neddo and MAN for the opportunity to discover a product that will be continually in my cabinet.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Awesome review man.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Easy when the product is such a winner.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%

Agreed on the libido fluctuations. Noticed it more prominently this week, with this week being my fourth, as opposed to last week. Same with the second week. Have had success with muscle fullness, as well. Started right about mid-way through the second week, and more pronounced in the third.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Yeah, it was strange the way libido would all of a sudden come on strong and then just disappear. I've never had that before. The muscle fullness has been there from week 2 on and my strength is just climbing each week. I am starting 8 caps today to see if it brings any difference and my DAA should be here as well today along with my "turbo" product. I need to get into summer shape, for an old guy that is. Lol
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.26%

We appreciate the dedication and follow through big man, and especially the solid review you gave us. If you have a Nutraplanet Account and wouldn't mind tossing up a review on the main page to garner more hits, we'd appreciate that as well (-> http://www.nutraplanet.com/listings/5037/reviews/new).

All in all, I'm stoked you enjoyed the run - both your and ricroc's runs have me counting down the days to my PRxt run
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.26%

We appreciate the dedication and follow through big man, and especially the solid review you gave us. If you have a Nutraplanet Account and wouldn't mind tossing up a review on the main page to garner more hits, we'd appreciate that as well (-> http://www.nutraplanet.com/listings/5037/reviews/new).

All in all, I'm stoked you enjoyed the run - both your and ricroc's runs have me counting down the days to my PRxt run
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

and with home made mashed potatos on the side!!!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

and with home made mashed potatos on the side!!!!
    Garlic makes everything better! Even green beans in there too. Maybe some horseradish...
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

No mash but a wicked Shepherd's Pie!! I'm just now cleaning myself up from that food fest. Lol
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

No mash but a wicked Shepherd's Pie!! I'm just now cleaning myself up from that food fest. Lol
    i love roast beef and corned beef...but my favorite has got to be pastrami!!!!!!!!!!

OH, YEAH....BACON
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Pastrami...bleh Bacon is a no brainer!!
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Pastrami...bleh Bacon is a no brainer!!
    coming home in the morning to the smell of frying bacon....priceless!!!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Day 27

Crushed another solid arm day. This will be in my routine from now on. It's just such a feel good workout day. Lol

Now my final review:

The first topic will be the economics of why MAN PR-XT is a fantastic product. The 3 main compounds involved are from these other products:

Anabeta $39.99
    Compound 20 $39.99
    TriaZole $34.99
    $114.97

Man PR-XT $46.99 In my eyes that is quite convincing if you've run any of those other products. It is also a non-prop blend and adds a healthy dose of D3 and Zinc Aspartate.

My dosing protocol was 2/2/2 the entire run taken with the major meals of the day. I began to feel the appetite increase after 5 days. This hunger stayed consistent through the whole run. I also noticed a big increase in my water intake and urination. Water never tasted so good. Lol The second week is when I noticed the muscle fullness coming in and the libido perking up. The libido has been fluctuating for me and I really have no explanation for this. I definitely can confirm that my recovery and strength from my workouts has been nothing but positive. The DOMS has been non-existent and the weights have increased almost with each workout. If that doesn't signal anabolism then I must be missing something. I am sold on this product and have already purchased a second bottle to experiment with. Lol

MAN PR-XT is a fabulous "stack' in a bottle and you would be hard pressed to find a better bang for your buck out there. Thanks to Neddo and MAN for the opportunity to discover a product that will be continually in my cabinet.
    Great log and awesome review bro

Be sure to post updates on the second bottle "experimentation" here too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    coming home in the morning to the smell of frying bacon....priceless!!!
    Our 9yr old daughter is a bacon fiend. Not interested in eggs, pancakes, cereal, or anything else but a heaping plate of bacon. That's my girl...
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Our 9yr old daughter is a bacon fiend. Not interested in eggs, pancakes, cereal, or anything else but a heaping plate of bacon. That's my girl...
    lol...my son was the same way.

one time he went vegetarian when he was in high school, actually made it about a month...the smell of bacon proved to be too much, lol....
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%

Funny...I don't know too many old vegetarians. Lol
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

Funny...I don't know too many old vegetarians. Lol
    BACON:
    the secret to a long life!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Answer to Calf Growth....
    By bound in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:39 PM
  2. I probably know the answer to this...(amp+bc+e)
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:33 AM
  3. new man to the group
    By raudyboy3 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 07:08 PM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 10:56 AM